Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 2 Empty Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Star's kingdom had been destroyed, as rebellious members chose to take it over. She had no one, nothing. No home... She came down to Pyyria to hopefully find some survivors, but she had seen none so far. Was she going to be alone all her life, hanging out with friends, to have them leave her forever?

(THIS PART IS A CONTINUATION OF OUR CHAT RP) The black dragoness forced a smile, but after a moment, it turned into a real smile... This dragon, from what she had seen of her own reflections, looked a lot like her. She felt for once.. like she had a friend. Someone to rely on, someone to eat prey with, someone to stay warm with at night. "Well... where do you live? Where did you come from? Can I stay with you? I don't have a home. Did I already say that? I need a friend. Want to be mine?" She said quickly.

Last edited by Star Brilliance on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Star Brilliance Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Star glided along, snapping her head up quickly as she caught the scent of another dragon? "Hello? Anyone there?" She called out, stopping in mid-air and hovering, flicking her tail for Pulse to stop.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Pulse Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Pulse glanced to Star, a bit upset that she didnt answer her question, but when Pulsie also caught the scent of some creature, she was glad Star didnt respond to her.
Though now, she was alarmed, a bit frightened some thing was going to injure Pulse again. Halting behind Star, Pulsar watched carefully around the two, she tried to not seem as harmful as she was. Instead of her talking to whoever was near them, she would let Brilliance do all the chit-chat.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Female Posts : 104

http://starlightworld.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:41 pm

As Neb got closer one of the dragon's started calling out, clearly knowing that 'something' in this case Neb was watching them. He decided kept his distance checking out the two females, they seemed to be similar to Nebula so naturally he was curious. Noticing that one of the dragon's seemed to be injured, but he chose to keep himself hidden in till he trusted them to be friendly.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Star shook her head. "Must've been an old scent. Anyway, I think that we should just... check on the outsides of the borders and fly around the rogue areas. What do you think? I think we should. By the way, I bet there are others. We just have to find them. Right? Yeah!" The ebony dragoness asked, multi coloured nebulae moving around her entire body as she hovered. Her white, shining gaze landed upon the exact spot where nebula was before she stopped looking around and stared at Pulse.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Pulse nodded her head to Star, she still wasnt so sure to just leave this scent here. It smelled strange too, but quite familiar. "Lets get going then." Pulsie started to head towards the IceWing Kingdom, even though she knew that trespassing shouldnt be tolerated, the two of them still had the right to search for their kin.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Neb continued to follow the new dragons, he was curious why they where around these parts. Since they appeared to be similar to Nebula, he thought they could have been from the same area of space. Moving closer to the two dragons he spoke, "Hello, I'm Nebula, Are you friend or foe?" trying not to startle the dragons, decloaked in front of them both, showing his presence.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Star lurched in mid-air, nearly plummeting to the ground. She caught herself and stared at this new dragon, eyes wide. "Uh.. hello.." She quickly realized that this dragon was most likely here to be kind. "I'm Star! And friend! Right, Pulse? Pulse, meet Nebula! Nebula, meet Pulse! Let's be friends! Yay! I like your scales, Nebula! You're a space dragon, aren't you? I can tell by your name and your scales! Yay, we found one!" The dragoness said quickly, barely stopping to breathe. She was always so hyper and had so much to say.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Pulse nodded yet again at Star's comments. The dragon in front of them had surprised her when he just popped out of no where. He didn't look evil what so ever, but he did look so similar to herself. It was astonishing actually, his whole figure was exactly like hers. Well of course the nebulas on both of them were completely different, everything else was just the same. "Hello, Nebula." Pulsie smiled with delight, "I am happy to meet you. You know, we have been searching for dragons like you, well, like us."
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 am

Neb saw that both of the dragons seemed to be friendly, "Yes I was born in the stars, but I thought I was the only one." he replied, Nebula seemed to take more interest in Pulse, she was very similar to him and asked. "So where you guys born in space too?" While walking up towards them both.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Star nodded and took a step back. She wasn't too sure if she could trust him yet, especially if he was part of the dragons that took over their kingdom. "Yes... in the same tribe, too! What about you? Where were you born? Why are you here? Can we see? How'd you get down here? Do you like it down here?" She asked, reeling off the questions without pausing to breathe.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Neb was shocked with so many questions, "Whoa take it easy" and continued. "Well I've been rogue since I get remember, I was born in a nebula far from here, I didn't know my parents if I had them. I came to this land to explore and I stumbled on a cave high up in the mountains." he explained and asked "So are there more of you in your tribe?"
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Star shook her head. "Pulsie, so far, her and I are the only others... besides for that dragon we met in space. We aren't sure about that though!" She said, smiling at him. "Nice scales, by the way!"
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Pulse glanced to Nebula and to Star, "So shall we get a move on? We should probably search for more like us." She began to think of where else StarWings could be hiding out, or living now. Perhaps they could quickly go around this territory and then head over to the FireWings, she just hoped there were more StarWings in this world.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Neb smiled at the two dragons and spoke, "Sure I can tag along, thanks!" he blushed at stars compliment, he thought that finding his own kind would make him more sociable. During his time as a rogue he has been lonely, he always liked the idea of settling down with someone to keep him company. So he followed them as they began searching once more, hoping to find more star dragons.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Star nodded. "Well, then, let's go!" She cried, darting off at a very high speed. She then stopped for a moment and looked at Nebula, "Are you hungry, before we leave?" She called.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Neb shook his head, "No I'm fine, the stars give me energy. I can eat later" he smiled while following her, he turned checking back at pulse if she was alright to follow. "Hey how did you get that injury?" he asked with concern in his voice.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Pulse frowned as he brought up her injury, and as if on cue, it began to sting slightly. "Well, when Star and I were exploring the ruins of the Space Kingdom, we ran into some trouble." She sighed as she remembered the ferocious look on the beasts face, "I dont know what it was, though it was sure vicious. It had attacked me when I least expected it..." Pulsie quickened her pace and soon popped up beside Nebula. "I guess we have enemies in space. Now it would definitely be dangerous going up there alone."
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:07 pm

"Yeah! It would be! But she's okay! I bet we can find a healer somewhere! Or it'll scab over! I don't know! Do you guys want to rest or press on?" She asked, rushing so many questions at once she had to take a few loud, deep breaths afterwards.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Shocked from Pulse's answer, "Wait, the void have returned?" he asked with a worried face continuing, "If you guys have traveled far I would recommend resting for a while, I could always take a look at the wound" giving them a smile, Since nebula has been alone for some time he had time to practice the basics of aid. He wasn't for healer though but he could at least help protect the wound from infections. "We could always go back to the cave I found, should be safe there" Neb believed that helping the two dragons would create friendship with them, after realizing that there are more of his kind he didn't want to be alone anymore.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Pulsie nodded yet again, "I think they have..." She thought hard as to why they would but she couldnt wonder any longer as her injury throbbed. "Yes please, I would love to stop at your cave. I really do need some rest...And some energy..." Pulsar muttered the last part. When she did get hurt and used her powers, all she ever needed was some sleep, or drain energy from other dragons. Though she wouldnt ever do that to her kind, they were just too important to her now. Glancing to Nebby, Pulse smiled, "Lead the way."
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Star nodded. "Sleep would be nice! We can hunt in the morning! And I didn't know that that dragon was from the Void! And yeah, lead the way!" The black dragoness cried, excitedly looking from Pulse to Nebula.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Neb asked pulse, "Will you be alright flying?" still concerned about her injury. He began leading the way, keeping an eye on pulse, she must be feeling drained. The three dragons where now close by to the peak of the nearby mountain, he landed on the entrance showing the others that this is the cave.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Pulse had nodded, and followed closely behind Nebula. Soon they had arrived at the cave. She landed right in front of the entryway, gazing into the dark hole, reminding her of a Black Hole. "So, you sure this is it? And how safe is this area?" Pulsie asked, hoping that they wouldnt be ambushed when they did take a rest.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:55 pm

"Woo!" cried Star Brilliance as she zoomed forward, skidding slightly onto the stone floor of the cave. "Well, he's stayed there? Hasn't he? Have you been in there?" She asked, looking with a non-trusting look at Nebula. Could they trust him? What if he was part of the Void... and was plotting to kill them? No. We can trust him! He looks just like I do! And like Pulse! But so does the void...
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Neb turned towards them both, "Yeah we should be safe here, I've stayed here for around 3 days now". The cave was large inside, with an icy floor due to being high up. He continued "Well I can always keep watch if you want, I'm nocturnal anyway" he smiled.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next