Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Alliances (Tribe Leaders Only)  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Alliances (Tribe Leaders Only)  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Alliances (Tribe Leaders Only)

+5
Shiningwater
Frostflare
Kokoro
Phantom
SnowFall
9 posters

Go down

Alliances (Tribe Leaders Only)  Empty Alliances (Tribe Leaders Only)

Post by SnowFall Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:14 pm

((So, me and Kokoro we're talking about the alliances within the tribes. We want to know the enemies and foes between us tribes. Both leaders should join, but if only one wants to come, that would be fine also.))

SnowFall was pacing around in the leaders palace. Ever since she became queen a thought had always been in her head. "If a fight breaks out soon, who would help us?" Snow was starting to feel nervous that she didn't have any close allies yet. Her friend, Trinyah, did not tell her all the communication with the tribes. She hoped that Frostflare would be okay with the decision she was going to make. Snow would ask her partner when she came back. She didn't know where she was at the moment. She flew out of her palace and sent a flare to all the tribes signaling for a meeting near the ice palace. Snow arrived and then waited for all the tribe leaders to come.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Alliances (Tribe Leaders Only)  Empty Re: Alliances (Tribe Leaders Only)

Post by Phantom Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:20 pm

~The only alliance I know so far is NightWings and FireWings :I~

Gemini flew down from the sky, landing with a THUD next to Snowfall. "Hi Snowfall," she said. "So, what did you call us tribe leaders for? Is it something important or anything?" She had gotten the message from the IceWing, and come as quickly as she could. Luckily, she was close by. Shivering, she wrapped her wings around herself in an effort to stay warm. "D*mn, it's cold," she muttered, her jaws chattering. "I need heat!"
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Kokoro noticed a signal quite far away from the Cloud Palace. It seemed to be a flare and deep in her mind, she knew that it was important...But what did it mean again? Gah, she forgot...But anyway, she had to leave her palace for now.
After leaving Akreious in charge at the kingdom, Koko flew to where she last saw the signal. The climate soon became colder than how it originally was and it was obvious to say, she was in the Icewing territory, where Snowfall and Frostflare were leading the tribe.
"Ah, now I remember..." Ko muttered, "The leader gathering to set alliances between the tribes..." How could she have forgotten? It was only one day since they decided the gathering with the other tribe leaders.
Minutes passed and Kokoro finally arrived at the Icy place. Sure it was cold, though she was fine with it...For now...But what was most important was when the other leaders would show up. This meeting was very essential, especially when tribes decided to go to battle.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Frostflare walked outside to see all of the tribe leaders. "Snowfall, why are these dragons here? How am I suppose to fetch snow to barry my eggs in if there are dragons here? I wouldn't be saying this if you guys weren't trusted, so you better not tell anybody about them. Seriously though, whats the troubles?" She asked the other queen.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:18 pm

SnowFall looked up. She saw the NightWing leader arrive. "Hello Gemini, how are you?" Snow noticed that Gemini was shivering a bit. She had forgotten that it was cold in the icy mountains. After all, Snow was an IceWing herself. "Sorry Gemini, it's a bit cold. I know. We could move farther down the mountain after all the leaders come, if you want." The IceWing leader told her. Just then, a white, small dragon came flying down. It was Kokoro, the SkyWing leader. Snow was happy that she came. She hoped that the IceWings and the SkyWings could be on good terms for the alliance. "Ah, Kokoro, thanks for coming." She answered Gemini's question, "Gemini, I called all the tribe leaders today to see which tribes would be good alliances with each other. For example, your NightWings could be on good terms with the IceWings. Of course, we have to wait for all the tribe leaders to arrive before we discuss this." Snow waited for a bit longer. She hoped that the SeaWings and SkyWings would be on a friendly alliance with the IceWings. She would allow any other tribes to be with the IceWings, but she hoped not the FireWings. The last time a FireWing came had frightened all the dragons in her palace. Then she sat down waiting for more leaders to come.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Gemini shrugged. "I don't know if that will work, though," she admitted. "I'm already allied with the FireWings, and ice isn't very compatible with fire." She sweatdropped. "Sorry. Ice and sea can't be allies with the NightWings. Maybe SkyWings or EarthWings, though. We'll see."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:05 pm

There was a sudden thud outside the palace, and a horribly shivering Shine walked in. "Good Shardas it's cold up hear." She muttered to herself, used to beach temperatures and waters. She turned her attention to the two Icewings. "Why'd we have to have it up here?" She asked, her voice usually irritable. The loss of her mate had greatly affected her personality, and she had moved from moping around to being irritable and short tempered.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:20 pm

//
Snowfall wrote:The last time a FireWing came had frightened all the dragons in her palace. Then she sat down waiting for more leaders to come.

Who is this FireWing? Razz Razz Razz i'm going to give a cookie to people that guess its name. //

Atlantis landed down after Shine. He trotted towards the IceWings Palace, smiling at the others. "Greetings. How are you?" He asked with a cheerful tone to the other tribe leaders. Atlas didn't look to suffer the cold so much like the others. He was indeed used to live at low temperatures due to his past. Atlas looked at Shine, than at the others. "I agree. A neutral place would be better next time. Perhaps on the moon?" He told them a joke, hoping to cheer up the other dragons, especially Shine. Atlas realized the fire dragons will certainly dislike the place choosen for the meeting. The majority of the FireWings were hot-tempered and some of them were even rude and boastful. He hoped the FireWings won't take the meeting offensively
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:47 pm

((Haha Atlantis! I'm pretty sure that it was Volcanis that frightened all of my dragons Razz ))

Snow glanced at the other newcomers. It was the SeaWings. "Hello Shine. Hi Atlantis. How are you guys?" She was asking the question more to Atlantis. Snow had heard that Shine had lost her mate. She felt sad for her. She decided not to bring up the topic and let her be. Snow knew from long ago that not saying it directly might let them feel better. "Actually Atlantis, I think that meeting on the moon would be a great idea! If we could even get there." She joked back. Then she looked around. The LightWings, FireWings, and EarthWings had not yet arrived. She hoped that the leaders would get here soon. Snow noticed that the leaders arrived were feeling..a bit..cold.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 am

((Trying to restart this))

Shine gave an annoyed grumble at the failed attempt at humor from both sides of her, Atlas and Snowfall. Then she turned her unhappy green gaze to the Icewing, responding to her earlier question. "What's it look like?" She snapped, answering the question with another.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Froatflare added onto the joke with a cheesy pun, hopinh that it was so bad that it would make them laugh at how horrible it was. "I may not know how the moon looks, but it sure must be an active member of one of the shrines, because if you ask me the moon is very Holy!" She wanted to make Shine feel better, but she was afraid that she would just turn her down.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Sleenia couldn't ignore the presence of many powerfull dragons all together, she flied hearing voices about some important thing to discuss between them. As she was closer she was visible, the white dragoness with her wings wide open had of course no intention to hide, she was now less shy and more serious, she glanced towards the dragons reunited and closed her wings pushing them against the body, before to open them again and gliding genlty touching the giund until she stopped, she stepped foward to reach them with a calm movement and no expression in her eyes, exception for an almost innatural calm. The gracefull dragonees suddenly bowed her head deeply in sign of respect and then looked at them "greetings" she said "I'm Sleenia, for who don't know me, lighwing dragoness and leader" she announced in a diplomatic way, giving quick looks at all of them, to who she already knew, and who was new to the young dragoness
"may I ask what is going on?" she genlty asked with a soft tone of voice but also determinied., giving them a little smile.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfire Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Shadowfire landed on the ground and stomped over. "What do you want?" he snarled. "I have better things to do than this. In case you haven't noticed, I have a dopey brother and a sister with a malfunctioning wing to attend to." Snarling softly, he told Gemini, "Xylnthian and Viper want you guys to join us in our two day party."
Shadowfire
Shadowfire
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Atlantis nodded at Frost and Snow. "So the next meeting will be on the moon. About the travel: we can ask Phantom to teleport us." He laughed at his joke. He glanced at Shine. She has become a bit arrogant after Korramyr has abandoned her. It was something he couldn't ignore. He wished to spend more time with Shine and help the SeaWings Healer to overcome her trauma. He felt sad to see her in those conditions.

Atlas attention was taken by Sleenia's arrival. Her graceful and quiet step gave her a majestic and beatiful aspect. He looked at her with a smile. "Hi, Sleenia, How are you?" He greeted Sleenia with a smile, feeling very happy to meet one of his friends. He liked her a lot because of her gentle and peaceful methods, her calmness and wiseness.

He startled when he heard the big FireWing landing down with a loud thud. Atlas smile turned into a frown. He was a bit scared of fire dragons because of their rude methods. Also, SeaWings and FireWings weren't in good terms. ShadowFire started to snort around, without caring to greet the other tribe leaders. The FireWing leader wasn't certainly a champion of gentlness. "Greeting, ShadowFire" Atlantis bowed his head in sign of respect, showing very educated manners towards someone that was more a foe than a friend. He looked at the others. "We're here to speak about alliances. The Seawings have decided to be neutral on this matter." Atlas explained to the others. "Our wish is to keep a peaceful relationship with all the tribes." He concluded.

Last edited by Atlantis on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Gemini blinked. "A two day party? Erhh ... sounds fun ... I guess?" She sweatdropped. "I guess I can drop by." She turned to the rest of the leaders. "I already have an alliance with the FireWing tribe, but I'd like to keep a peaceful relationship with the rest of you."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Snow looked around. Sleenia, the peaceful LightWing arrived. Then Shadowfire, who she didn't really like due to elements, arrived without bothering to greet anybody. Just Gemini. But they were somehow related. "Good, everyone's here. Except the EarthWings. We'll fill Cosmos in when he arrives.. Or I hope.." She looked around. Then SnowFall nodded, finally making her decision. "I hope that Frostflare will agree to my decision, but this is what I say for the alliance: Atlantis and Shine, we shall keep a neutral alliance. Gemini, I agree to be keeping a neutral alliance with you. Sleenia, I hope that we can have a friendly alliance with you. Kokoro, I say the same for you; a friendly alliance. And when Cosmos get here, I hope that we could have a neutral alliance." Then the ice leader looked around. She was missing one tribe. The FireWings. "Umm.. Shadowfire? Soo.. I'm hoping that we can have a neutral alliance, but if you don't want to, I'm fine with it.. Besides our elements..don't exactly work well together.." SnowFall didn't know what to say to the FireWing leader. However, she let the subject pass and turned to her partner and friend. Snow was positive that she made the right decision, but since Frost had more leadership knowledge, she turned to Frost and asked if it was a good decision to make. "Frostflare? I'm pretty sure that I worked the alliances right, but since we rule the tribe together, I want to make sure that we both agree with the idea. Is it good Frost?"
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Shadowfire snarled softly. "Oh yes, let's have Fire and Ice be friends," he said sarcastically. "You may have your neutral alliance, IceWing. But we'll be watching. Same goes for you, SeaWings. We already have a friendly allliance with Gemini. We also want a neutral alliance with the SkyWings and LightWings. I request a friendly alliance with the EarthWings." With that he drew his tail around himself and sat down.
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:20 am

"Well somebody is grumpy today, oh I forgot, your a firewing. Anyways, I think that is good, but I fear that we will not be able to get along with them. I do not trust the firewings, and they are likely to betray us if we do alliance. If you insist so, then why not?" Frostflare told the leader in a surely voice. She looked at the Firewing leader, and didn't even think of bowing. If he wasn't going to bow to her, why should she do so to him?
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Kokoro nodded as Snowfall wanted an alliance with her tribe, "Alright Snow, that sounds good." She then glanced to Shadowfire as he would have liked to keep a neutral status with the SkyWings.
"So if I may..." Koko tried to keep herself calm and collected, "I shall stay neutral with the FireWings, NightWings, and SeaWings." She gazed at each of the tribe leaders, "I also would love to stay allied with the IceWings and become allies with the LightWings..." She put on a smile and looked to the Leaders, "And, as we have fought in the past, never agreeing to anything each of us do, and disliking each others guts, I will remain thy enemy with the EarthWings. If they ever arrive, I shall inform them." Kokoro stepped back a little from the warm-ish circle of Leaders, happy to let them know what status she would have for the tribes.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:22 pm

Shadowfire sneered at Frostflare. "If you want to be enemies, I'm fine with that. I could squash you like a bug." He rolled his eyes. "This meeting is completely pointless."

~Short post is short.
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Frostflare rolled her eyes. " No, I don't want to be enemies dummy, I am saying its hard to trust your tribe with their behavior. I will not challenge anybody unless its nessisary. Besides, what would you get out of fighting me Shadowfire? What if you lost? It would be two against one, but think before you do, or you will be in some trouble." She told the Firewing with a dull expression.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down