Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons) - Page 2 Empty Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons)

Post by Chibi Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its time. All of the toxins, nuclear gasses, gasoline, poisons, and contanminated air has finally gotted to Chibi's brain. It was bound to happen sometime, so here is the topic.

Chibi paced back and forth in her cave back at the firewing kingdom. She spoke to herself. "How will I do it? How will I do it? It will be hard to kill such a large dragon as him. I am a trainee, and I am already strong, but not strong enough. I need to ambush it, attack it, kill it. But how?" She paced back and forth among her cave again, then ploped into a pile of ashes.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons) - Page 2 Empty Re: Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons)

Post by Pulse Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Pulse winced as he did stretched her muscle, it hurt quite a bit but it slowly felt better after a few seconds. "I really appreciate you doing this...Thank you...." Pulse smiled thoughtfully and winced again. Perhaps this may help her realize that healing didn't always mean she could just absorb energy from someone. Though it would have been nice if the pain went away.
Pulsar sighed as she sat through the continuous pain, and while just sitting there, the same scent from earlier came around. But it was more distinct. It smelled like some gaseous odor...Which was indeed odd...
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Female Posts : 104

http://starlightworld.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons) - Page 2 Empty Re: Poisoned(Open to all who can handle insane little dragons)

Post by Calemvir Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Calemvir caught the metal with interest in his eyes. "No need for a bribe, but whatever." He said as he was about to leave. He sniffed and smelled something, familiar, but no time really, he had business to attend to in the Earthwing territory. His..."friend" probably has his next shipment of materials ready and he had to go pick it up before some rouge decides to take it. Unlikely, but not impossible of course, since a rouge or two tried to take his shipments, lost their lives to his claws of course, but no one needs to know that. He chuckled to himself and flew off, pulling a u-turn in the direction of the Earthwing territories.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Orinxados looked down at the LightWing in worry. He picked up the piece of meat with his mouth again, talking through it. "Please eat? I know you don't want to, but it will help you regain strength..." He tried setting the meat strip into Pulse's mouth, without really kissing her or anything. He was friendly, but he only did things such as kiss to those sacred enough to be called a mate.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Chibi opened her mouth and put a bit of cow meat in her mouth. She told her. "Come on, eat it or you will not rcover your strength. You must eat." She looked at the lightwing hoping that she would soon chew.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Pulsie moaned, "Ugh, fine...If it make you two happier." She took the small strips from Orin and Chibi, chewing them with little to no emotion. "Alright, I ate something...." She smiled at the two cheekily, and sniffed the air once again. It was really strong now and she didn't know why the others didn't scent it yet, "Uh, do you smell that? Its so weird..." She trailed off and looked to Chibi, it seemed to come from her...
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:58 pm

(What scent is comming off of me? I am confused.)
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Orinxados sighed at the LightWing for eating so little. Then he noticed what she was motioning to. There was a smell. Orinxados sniffed the air strongly with his nostrils. It was a really weird smell...Foreign...."I do smell something...Strange..." Orin closed his eyes, letting his whiskers take control. Even though they were mainly used for finding holes underground, he could use them as a guide to help find certain materials. He pressed them against the ground, the whiskers lashing around wildly and unconsciously. The smell was too foreign to even try to find a origin of the smell. "I smell it, I just can't tell where it's coming from..."
(The scent of pollution, nuclear change, etc.)
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:26 pm

[The title is called Poisoned and the first post you had said the toxins had gotten into Chibi, so the scent of what ever it is, is emitting off of your character. If I am wrong then sorry! I just wanted to go along with what you first had in mind for this topic. So here I am, trying to make the posts continue as what the topic may truly be about.]

Pulse nodded staring at Chibi's feet, "If I am correct...I-it may be, um...coming from, uh, Chibi..." She felt more pain now inside her head, making it hard to concentrate and talk. It must have been the terrible scent that was causing the harm. And it radiating from Chibi was also very strange...Why did she smell of it? How did it happen? Then again, perhaps it was coming from behind her, where the entrance lay. It was a possibility...though why didnt she scent it as she was dragged inside the den?
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Jadespine soared over to Firewing territory. There have gotta be some good caves there, right? She thought. She landed at the bottom of the first volcano she saw. She would have started searching for caves on the volcano if she hadn't seen the other cave. Before crawling in she gave the air a good sniff. She could make out the scent of dragons, blood, herbs, and... something strange, she had never smelled that before. She had no idea where the scent was coming from, but she wasn't going to bother with another round of sniffing. Jadespine charged straight into the cave, looking left, then right, then left again. She crouched low, spread her wings and growled "Who are you?"
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2