Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)

2 posters

Go down

Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers) Empty Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)

Post by Ptelea Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Ptelea raised her head out of the entrance to her underground den. A 70ft tall tree-like creature had been wandering around outside for a few days. She dared not go outside. However, the food she'd had stored away for just such an occasion was now gone. With the slew of monsters that had come through the area lately, Ptelea had wanted to move, anyway. This particular creature--which was actually a threat to her--was just the final straw. When night fell, Ptelea emerged from her den and quickly took to the sky. She flew south, toward the southern sea. She hoped these creatures might be fewer toward the coast. Being part NightWing, she could see well in the dark, so she flew for a few hours, stopping frequently to avoid the nocturnal creatures.

Ptelea came upon a cliff overlooking the ocean. She hadn't intended to go quite this far, but she didn't feel like backtracking right now. Ptelea knew that ocean-side cliffs could house grottos, so she looked for one. As she flew alongside the cliff, she spotted one. Flying into the cave, Ptelea found a spot to land. It smelled like another dragon lived here, but because of the ocean, she couldn't quite tell how fresh the scent was. Perhaps that hadn't been here for some time. The Mute laid down, deciding to make the most of whatever time she had if indeed someone did call this cave home, and get a little sleep.

Ptelea

Back to top Go down

Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers) Empty Re: Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)

Post by Wake Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:49 am

Wake quickly leapt out of the water, holding fish in both his jaws and his talons. In the wyvern’s maw was a hammerhead shark he has just captured, and in his was a pair of tuna. He was already full, but it never hurt to have extra food. He looked around for a moment. Not a single human ship in sight. With a smile, Wake darted back towards the coast.

Thankfully, the coast was mostly untouched by the monsters so far. The only reason Wake could figure for the lack of activity was not enough food to make it worthwhile. Not enough food, no reason to bother. Right?

The wyvern soon got to his den, a cave in one of the sea cliffs. The grey colored dragon slowed as he landed inside, dropping his catch as he did, but he was surprised by what he found in there. It was a familiar looking dragoness sleeping in his den. Wake approached warily, not wanting to disturb the ness’s slumber. Wake then somewhat spoke up. ”Um... hi.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers) Empty Re: Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)

Post by Ptelea Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:30 pm

Ptelea hadn't been sleeping long--at all, actually--when the den's owner arrived. She smelled the dragon before he entered; he smelled of fish, of the ocean. Ptelea didn't move. She decided if she pretended to be sound asleep, maybe the dragon would take pity and let her stay. The familiar voice made her look up, however. The dragon was one Ptelea had encountered before. Her lilac eyes shone with friendliness. Ptelea stood and, with a jagged claw, wrote into the ground: Hi. I remember you. How is your wing?

Ptelea

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Wake stayed wary until he realized he had indeed met this dragoness before. The wyvern smiled once he learned this, happy to see a now rare friendly face. He looked down at the ground, confused at first but quickly remembering her mute nature. She asked how his wing was, which prompted the grey scaled dragon to extend his bluish-grey right wing. This action revealed a grey scar in his wing leather.

"It's pretty much all healed up. A little scarring, but nothing major." Wake then thought of something. Why was Ptelea here? It was kinda odd to him. Had something attacked her? Wake looked at the dragoness and spoke again.

"Not that seeing a friendly face is a bad thing, but what are you doing here?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptelea Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 am

Ptelea looked at the scar. She was glad the wing had healed nicely. Wake was concerned about why she was here. It was understandable, after all, she was in his den unannounced and uninvited. She began writing again, 'I was just looking for a place to sleep for the night. I had to leave my home, it was too dangerous to stay. I didn't mean to intrude.. I can go somewhere else if it's too much trouble.'

Ptelea

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:08 am

Wake gave Ptelea a concerned look as he read her message. He could understand the dangers she wrote of. There was a reason he kept to the coasts for the most part. The monsters tended to stay inland, at least the dangerous ones, so coastal dragons were relatively safe.

What surprised Wake even more was that the dragoness was willing to leave if her staying was to much for him. Yes, it was a bit... small with two dragons in the cave, but the wyvern couldn't just force the mute out with all the new dangers around. Wake just shook his head before speaking. "It won't be any trouble. Stay as long as ya need to."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptelea Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:59 am

Ptelea could see that Wake was contemplating a bit. She wondered for a moment if she would have to leave... But fortunately, the wyvern said yes. Ptelea gave what passed as a smile for dragons. 'Thank you.' The mute female settled back down where she'd been laying. 'I won't stay long. I don't want to be a burden.' She unfurled her left wing and gingerly grasped the flower tucked beneath it with her teeth. It was a flower for which she was named. She set it on the end of her tail and laid her head close to it. Ptelea liked to sleep with the scent of the lilac filling her nose.

Ptelea

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:25 am

Wake mimicked smile, and read Ptelea’s words carefully. He soon responded with his normal, kind tone. ”No problem. And I’m sure ya won’t be a burden no matter how long ya stay.” The wyvern then walked over to his catch and moved it near a pile of sea salt the wyvern had collected. He may have hated humans, but they admittedly had some good food storage tricks. It seemed to help keep meat good for longer, even if it didn’t taste the best.

Once he put some salt in the tuna, not wanting to mess up the hammerhead’s taste, he decided to lay down. Wake curiously eyed the flower that his friend kept with her. He knew why she kept it, but it was still interesting.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptelea Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:57 pm

The next morning, Ptelea wandered in search of food; she didn't want to eat Wake's. She stayed close to the coast. Realizing that the only thing she'd find around here would be fish, Ptelea turned her attention to the sea. She wasn't the best swimmer--that is to say she'd never tried--so she used her breath. Ptelea froze a section of water big enough for her to stand on. And then she waited for a school to swim by. It took several tries, but finally, Ptelea caught a fish.

For the better part of the morning, she tried catching enough to fill up. She managed to catch two more before returning to Wake's den.

Ptelea

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:20 am

Wake had slept later than usual. He was a bit exhausted from his hunt the day before. The wyvern finally opened his eyes and stretched his wings. He decided to just walk over to the cave's entrance, and sniffed the air. He had noticed Ptelea wasn't there either, which made him a bit curious. Before had time to think about though, the dragoness had flown back. "Hey."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptelea Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:05 pm

Ptelea gave Wake what passed as a smile for dragons then went to the area of the cave where she had slept. After thinking for a moment, she wrote, 'Hi Wake. I want to go look for a new home today. Do you know of any safe places I could go?'

Ptelea

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

Wake thought a moment about Ptelea’s request, remembering the various safe places to stay in the area. The grey scaled dragon then looked out of his den, and back at his guest. ”I should know a few places nearby.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down