Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Chibi Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

(Ok, so we are basicaly doing an RP about meeting my character Chibi. In a forest. So, yeah. Lets begin!)

Chibi was thrown around tossed and turned as she flew out of her universe. Her sight quickly went blurry, and she bcam light headed. She had felt the burn of going into a new atmoshpere as she crash landed into a forest. It caused a humongus crater to appear, and the ground even rumbled. Chibi, unable to move, passed out and "slept" there for the night. When she woke up, she had felt the hot warm sun beating apon her skin, and wounds.It stung a little. She was still sore and in pain from the crash landing. Once chibi got up, her legs were shaking, but that didn't matter to her. She just needed to go to a new place, find out where she was.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Arkhor Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Ark also noticed a new crater and several Dragons assembling without yet noticing the small white dragon. He said as he was landing, "Hey guys whats the matter?"  he then discovered Akreious was trying to bandage a little white dragon who was clearly resisting. Continuing with "Whoa who's this little guy?" He smiled
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Chibi Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:33 am

Chibi was quick to attack. She kicked Akreious, then spat fire towards the seawing, and the mysterious voice.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:37 am

Lugia was caught offguard by the random attack, and used his powerful wings to make the fire quickly go out before it could actually hurt him. He then shook his head and looked down at the little white dragoness.

"Calm now, child," he said with telepathy, "I will not harm you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:31 am

"Shut up! I don't need anybody, nor am I a child." Chibi scolded flyinh away from the scene. She kept her bandages on, but was ready to tear them off.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:41 am

Lugia frowned at the small dragon. He ruffled his feathers and said, "To me, at my age, everyone is a child."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Chibi spat down and grunted. "Well whatever." she said flying away faster then she was before. She felt bad dor kicking the dragon, and breathing fire on the other dragons. They were only tring to be nice to her, but it was hard to keep calm in a wold new dimension, and not remembering a thing about your past.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Orinxados relaxed in his normal spot. The old fart was bored and just admired the environment. That was basically all he could really do. He noticed a small dragon flying a bit away. Though Orin was weak to aerial attacks, he could still spot creatures in the air. Small dragons were no exception. He couldn't really tell the details of the small dragon's body, but he could definitely tell it was a dragon and such dragon was foreign to this land. Since Orin didn't have much else to do, he got up and started walking, trying to intercept Chibi. Orin got about a yard away from Chibi. "Hello!" Orin shouted to the dragon.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:18 am

"Your not getting away from us. I have a lot of questions to ask you." Grima streched toward the tiny dragon and caught it in her mouth. She saw Orin as she did so and motioned him to join the group with her eyes. She then brought Chibi back to where all the other dragons were gathered.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:02 am

Chibi coughed and hack and spit everywhere. "What did you eat? It smells horrible in there! Have you ever tried eating fresh mint for your breath?" She scolded the the large dragon, while trying to her saliva off of her furry body.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:53 am

Arcke goes next to Chibi and grabs chibi and puts her down while the saliva off you

"I know I have no right but your already hurt enough" Arcke said as he continued finishing up the bandages

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'm the one who will be asking the questions here. So, my first one is: if you're not from Phyrra, then where are you from? I know you're confused but you seem to be able to talk about your past good enough seeing as you at least know you were a good fighter." Grima raised his head somewhat and looked down upon Chibi in an attempt to intimidate her.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Orinxados noticed Grima's motion and headed towards the group of dragons. He smiled as he got closer to the other dragons. "Hello." Orin cooed to everyone. "What seems to be with all the commotion? I can be assured that you all aren't tagging and beating up this innocent girl, right?" A glint of worry was in Orin's eyes, but with that, doubts of everyone attacking Chibi followed.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Chibi spat at the dark dragons face. "Are you trying to imtinidate me? I know nothing of my past, I just talk and happen to blurt something out about it! Also, if you're going to be like that I might as well just do nothing!" Chibi retorted to the dragon. She thought to herself. "Who the hell does this dragon think they are challenging Drakon Ultima?"
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:15 pm

"Hey, hey, hey...I am sure they mean no true harm, my lady. Besides, you look injured heavily. I know you would rather not, but would you please take it slow and easy? Nobody wants you to be in more pain than you already are." Orin stated, staring at Chibi, looking genuinely concerned, as if Chibi was a relative or something.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 am

Chibi looked towards the new dragon. "So you're a wise one. I haven't seen one in forever, most dragon I knew died in battle, war is har- WHAT AM I SAYING?!" She shouted to herself. Then chibi thought. "Why did I call myself Drakon Ultima? Hmmm. Must be realated to my past, but I think I should continue talking to these dragons so I can remember my past. I will tell them nothing. They deserve to know nothing about me."
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:05 pm

"Yes, I am one of those rare cases where a dragon falls into retirement. So, ma'am, who might you be~?" Orinxados gave a gleeful smile to Chibi, excited to have met a new friend. Then he took note of what else she said. "And I am sorry so many have died that were near you..." Orin's eyes were filled with compassion, but remorse for the death.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Chibi looked at him. "Well thank you, I don't really remember any of them now, but I bet they were great dragons protecting what they stoof for. My name is chibi, and did you tell me your name?" She questioned the kind old dragon.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Orinxados shook his head. "My apologies. My name is Orinxados. You may call me Orin for short, if you want. So Chibi...What exactly brings you here to these lands?" Orin rested his body against the ground. It wasn't that he was already tired, he just didn't want to ache his feet standing up all day.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Chibi looked his friend in the eyes and spoke. "Ok, I am going ti be honest with you, but you proably won't belive me, but I am from another Dimension. I lived in a world called Rikku, and there we were at war. I was one of the strongest warriors there, maney dragons died fighting the humans, they took our kin and used them as weapons against us....... I hate humans. " By the end of what she said she was in a daze, she didn't remember what she said, but there was something about these dragons that was making her talk about her past.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Orinxados stared right back into Chibi's eyes as she told her story. In all of Orin's life, he had never heard of something so bizarre of coming from another dimension. Space travel actually seemed rare. But... "I believe you, Chibi." Orin said, seeming completely honest. He had showed Chibi kindness and respect, even if they just met. What reason did she have to lie to Orin? "I am sorry such has happened to you and your kin. I can assure you things like such won't happen here. Though, I do wonder, how exactly did you get transported here...?" Most of what Chibi had said wasn't really foreign. Orin has heard of mythical creatures called humans before in stories. War was probably in every history text. And some dragons happened to be smart enough to discover astrology. Not to mention, living in the Earth Wing Kingdom gave him much knowledge, for they had many ancient texts in their groves. Orinxados kept looking at Chibi. "By chance do you know how you got here...?"
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:03 pm

"I'am sorry to hear that Chibi" expressing his condolence, "Don't fear, we are here for you if you need anything. We too don't like Humans they have killed our kind too."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:38 am

Chibi looked at Orin, she stared at him deeply. " You remind me of my father, he was great. Leader of the pack. Anyways, I must have fell through some sort of wormhole in space or something..... I honestly don't know how I got here. I am remembering something......." Chibi had told the dragons. She began to speak once again. "When I was injured in war, I was left there in my vurnerable form. The humans took me and tried to tame me. I would not coaperate. I began to enrage, why was he not there? He was no where. I wanted to see my father, I had to see him. Why was he not there? Why were the humans so near? The tried to kill me, the humans. Their shots didn't work on me, to hypnotize me to be one of the monsters they created. They gave me far more then what the considered legal. They knew I was a powerful wepon to the dragons, I had to be exterminated, they said they couldn't aford to lose. They said I had to die. They tried to use their shots to kill me, they didn't work, I tried to kill them. I tried to burn them all, but instead of breathing fire, I spit out a black ball, and it sucked me in. Then basically I crashed into your planet." She was digging at the ground with her foot.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:50 am

"That's one heck of a story you got there. Luckily you were able to remember that rather quickly with little difficulty. Not everyone with amnesia is as lucky as you are." Grima ignored the drop of spit that had landed oh her head. "It seems like wherever you came from is in danger. If you can, you should go back. Some of the dragons here might even be able to help you. You see, some of us also share a hatred for humans. Another thing I'd like to bring up is the comment you made about being in your vulnerable form. Do you have another form other than the one we're looking at and if so, does everyone have that ability where you come from."
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 am

Orin took his gaze to the ground. "Well, I'm glad I remind you so much of your father....But......I'm sorry your father wasn't so near you in your time of need...." Orinxados looked as if he was in pain, even if it was emotional pain. "It sounds like the place you come from is in need of dire help...." Orinxados finally looked back up upon Grima's words. "She is right...Despite all these things, such as here being a bit safer, and your entire family is in danger....We should really try to get you back so you can help your loved ones..." Orinxados looked down for another second. "Though, even if you are the most powerful among your clan, maybe you should gain some allies over here to help you in your home world....It's always better to fight with friends." Orinxados looked at Chibi, looking genuinely concerned for her wellbeing.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:34 pm

"so in case you don't know this specific area we're in has a high chance to give you an infection, let's go to somewhere more cleaner shall we? he said gesturing to the odd smell only great noses can smell
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next