Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Chibi Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

(Ok, so we are basicaly doing an RP about meeting my character Chibi. In a forest. So, yeah. Lets begin!)

Chibi was thrown around tossed and turned as she flew out of her universe. Her sight quickly went blurry, and she bcam light headed. She had felt the burn of going into a new atmoshpere as she crash landed into a forest. It caused a humongus crater to appear, and the ground even rumbled. Chibi, unable to move, passed out and "slept" there for the night. When she woke up, she had felt the hot warm sun beating apon her skin, and wounds.It stung a little. She was still sore and in pain from the crash landing. Once chibi got up, her legs were shaking, but that didn't matter to her. She just needed to go to a new place, find out where she was.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty Re: The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Chibi Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:47 am

Chibi enjoyed the ride on the Dragons back. Especially when the soft clean breeze hit her face. "Maybe, just maybe Orin. I really hope that we do." She told him as she happily swayed her arms in the air.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty Re: The white dragon (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Grima Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:58 am

"You do know you can also live as a rogue, and not have to worry about all of the stuff that happens in tribes. They can get pretty hectic and annoying sometimes. It's a lot more liberating and carefree to be a rogue. Plus with that attitude you got there I doupt many people would want to deal with you, but all of the dragons here seem to be dangerously generous and trusting." Grima got revenge on Chibi by spitting back at her. "I know you did that a wile back, but I had to do it. I won't let you push me around and walk over me to your hearts content, unlike these softhearted fools. Your not the only one who has had a few ruff times in life, so don't expect me to give you any special treatment just because of your sob story."
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:11 am

Chibi imidiatly jumped off of orin's back. "Really? You dare challenge me? How cute." She told her right after she transformed into her large iltimate form. "DO YOU DARE CHALLENGE DRAGON ULTIMA? DO YOU?" She shouted in her face, spitting on her.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 am

Orinxados stopped dead in his tracks upon Chibi jumping off his back. Orin sighed loudly and turned to the two dragons. "You both are mature enough to not spit on each other. Please, stop this insolent fighting. We are all allies here. Right?" Orin questioned, looking at Grima. "If you want to fight, at least make it fair for Chibi and let her heal up." Orin's eyes showed a glint of distrust. Dragons had to be caring and cared for. It was an easy way for them to earn trust and respect with each other. At least, that's how Orinxados saw it.
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:06 am

Chibi enraged and hit the large dragons face with her paw. "SOB STORY? SOB STORY? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO GO THOUGH WAR EVERY SINGLE DAY, AND WATCH AS YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES! OR EVEN GETTING CAPTURED AND EXPIREMENTED ON TO BECOME BRAINWASHED, OR GET SENT TO ANOTHER DIMESION! YOU KNOW NOTHING A PAIN FOOL! I'VE FELT MORE PAIN THEN YOU CAN KNOW, SO GO DEFINE YOUR DEFINITION OF SOB STORY SMART ***!" She shouted as her white scales where bocoming a dark grey.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:32 am

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, SO DON'T GO AROUND ASSUMING THINGS! I'VE HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH SOME HORRID THINGS MY MY TIME, SOME OF WHICH YOU NAMED. AND YES I CHALLENGE YOU! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR INJURED OR NOT, YOU SEEM CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO TAKE ME ON RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! IF YOU WANT MY RESPECT OR AT LEST FOR ME TO STOP ANTAGONIZING YOU, THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO EARN IT." As Grima said this the sky began to darken. Lighting dashed from storm cloud to storm could seemingly ready to strike at whatever it could. Grima gave an earth rattling roar to the sky making the clouds turn purple and the lighting begin to strike at seemingly random places.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:40 am

Orinxados's eyes filled with worry. He softly grabbed Chibi's tail. "Please, Chibi, stop. She may not understand your pain, but you shouldn't let that make differences between you both. Please, Chibi, don't let your pain and hatred take control of you..." Orinxados stared at Chibi for a bit. "I may not even know your pain, myself...But....That doesn't mean I don't know what sort of pain you're going through...I've lost my family at a young age..." Orinxados winced his eyes so nobody could see his emotion, though his facial expression seemed rather hurt and remorseful. "I can't let anyone else suffer the pain I have....That includes you..." Orinxados opened his eyes, faint tears in his eyes. "Please, Chibi...." Orinxados walked in between Grima and Chibi. "Please! Stop fighting! You've both suffered enough...Why suffer more right now?"
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Chibi roared with rage. "LET'S TEACH THIS THING SOME RESPECT!" She shot a plasma laser a Grima, then used her sword at her neck, then breathed a plasma blast at Grima. She looked back at Orin. "I'm sorry, but THIS DRAGON DESERVES IT!" She shouted while breathing fire at Grima, then she used her own tail to smack grima.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 pm

Orinxados sighed and took a few steps back, closing his eyes, hanging his head. It was too late to stop a fight from starting. Now he had to think of a way to end it. Orin didn't really have any idea on what to do...Fights were fights. They happened naturally. They wouldn't stop fighting until they got what they wanted out of the fight. Maybe that was the answer.... "Please, you two! There's no reason to fight! You both have suffered pain! It's not worth it to fight over who has suffered more!"
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Grima intercepted Chibi's plasma laser with a shot of lightning. She then blocked Chibi's sword with her horns. She tried to dodge the plasma blast, but didn't have enough time to and got hit. He intercepted Chibi's fire with his own and allowed herself to get hit by Chibi's tail as it was small and didn't do much damage. "We're not fighting over who has suffered more you old hag. Maybe you should get your ears checked." Grima used his wind tome to make a tornado which was almost constantly being stuck with lightning and shared the same purple color as the clouds. He shot fire into the tornado to further eqip it. It went right towards Chibi sucking up many a thing on it's way to her. "I don't think I've properly introduced myself to you have I? I am the wings of despair. I am the breath of ruin. I am the fell dragon, Grima.”
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Chibi shot a laser into the tornado, causing it to vanish due to the strong laser interfearing with the wind. She then shouted at Grima. "DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF MY FRIENDS!" Chibi then went behind Grima quickly to bite her neck, then shortly after she used her sword to try to stab her, then used he plasma laser blast to fling her back and away from attack, and also to hit the dark dragon.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 am

Grima dodged Chibi's attempt to bite her neck, but got her wing cut by her sword. She dodged the plasma blast by flying high into the sky.  She sent several lighting strikes at Chibi, and followed up that attack by shooting dark balls at her. She then forced the wind to blow very strongly in her face to try and force Chibi into the flames she spat out of her mouth. "When did you get all buddy buddy with Orin, huh? I would hardly call you two friends you've only just met."

Last edited by Grima on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:00 am

Chibi laughed. "HAHAHA! I won't even begin trying to respect you until you can speak proper grammar!" She shouted while dodging the lightning, and counteracting the fire with her flames. She darted towards Grima then shot laser plasma blast at her mouth, hoping that it would get in her mouth before she closed it to inflict more damage. She then went on top of grima's head and started clawing at her face. She breathed fire at her head(never said it hit.) then used a plasma blast to send her flying in the air upwards.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:37 pm

(I can make mistackes can't I sheesh. you know what I ment.)
Grima hardly saw the plasma laser and nearly got hit by it, but manged to intersect it with a blast of lightning. She started shaking violently to try and get Chibi off of her and flew upside down thinking that her hard head wouldn't ave any good places to hold onto. just in case that didn't work she slapped her head with her wing causing her to drop a little bit, but not crash.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Chibi looked down on the dragon. "HEY! Why are you hitting yourself? I'm way up here!" She yelled right after she shot a plasma laser from her sword directly at the dragon. She then breathed out a plasma blast in the same spot to increase damage if it hit. Chibi began to chrage at the dragon as she tried to stab Grima's back. Right when she stabed the sword in(never said it was stabbed in you. It could be the ground) the solid thing right before she used her plasma blast ray on it with her sword. At the smae time she was breathing out fire.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Orinxados Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Orinxados watched the two dragons fight. "Please, stop fighting! Nothing a simple talk can fix! Let us try to understand each other, not deny's each other's presence!" Orinxados whimpered at the two fighting dragons. "Please, Chibi, you understand, right? Nothing we can talk out!" Orinxados tried to get infront of Chibi the best that he could. Considering he didn't have wings, it was sort of hard. But he could jump. "Please, stop!"
Orinxados
Orinxados
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Grima's violent skaing caused her vision to be unclear for just a second, and in that second a few plasma balls hurled her way and hit her in several spots. However, she managed to recover fast enough to dodge Chibis sword. She was about to make a counter attack when she heard Orin's pleas. She decided to consider what the old dragon was saying. "Fine, I'll stop fighting if that's what you wish. I do not want to give you the wrong impression or make another enemy. Plus, no matter what I do, this dragon will always be too close minded to look at the other side of a situation."

(Sorry if this seems a little out of character. I'm just not having fun with this role play anymore so I want t change it back to the way it was when I was enjoying it. If your wondering why I'm not enjoying it, then it's because it's just being completely unrealistic and not really fair. Grima is being owned by the extremely injured Chibi and can't even lay a finger on her. Like serioulsy, it doesn't even seem like Chibi trying that hard in this battle. Not only does she never get hit, but she never has any close calls either. Every attack Grima uses is just an inconvenience to her, by delaying her next attack and wasting her time. I'm not saying that Grima should own Chibi or evn win for that matter, I'm just saying that it should prove to be challenging on both sides of the battle. That's how battles go! There's a reason why the protagonist of a story doesn't accomplish thier goal with the snap of their fingers, because it's boring! Sorry about ranting about that. Also, my intention is not to hurt anyone's feelings.)
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3