Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Life - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Life - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A New Life

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New Life - Page 2 Empty A New Life

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

For many adventurous souls the start of the journey is the most exciting. Astral was particularly adventures spending more time away from home than her time at home. This journey however was no adventure. It was a departure, a silent goodbye to friends, and life as she knew it. For some that may be a dream come true, but not for Astral. She had many friends and enjoyed her life very much. There were ups and downs but Astral wouldn't have it any other way. Its funny how making too many friends ruined all of it. Astral had grown equally attached to two different tribes. The SkyWing where she was raised and the NightWings which included a few of her best friends. It didn't help her heritage threw things for a loop, being mostly half SkyWing and NightWing with a pinch of FireWing in the middle of nowhere. In order to solve the problem Astral was forced to abandon both. It truly was the best course of action even though it hurt to no end. Astral knew though that doing otherwise would cause even more pain.

At first Astral thought she was just going to roam around aimlessly but decided that would drive her insane very quickly. She needed to settle down somewhere but that's hard to do for a rouge dragon. It was too dangerous to try and find a home in the territory's of the tribes and any neutral territory was already taken by other rouge dragons and Astral didn't feel like fighting them for it. Wouldn't be fair to them anyways, none of them would stand a sliver of a chance. Being the risky, careless trouble maker that Astral is she started roaming in the territories of the different tribes all except the SkyWing and NightWings. Wasn't like that was new to Astral anyways. In fact she was welcome in all of them. Mostly only because she was a goddess. Still she imagined if they knew she was looking for a home in their territory they wouldn't be so happy to let her in.

As Astral's search progressed she quickly reverted back to her nocturnal nature which actually helped her avoid detection a lot. Astral blended in with the night like a true NightWing. Also very few dragons were nocturnal. The only tribe where that was common were the NightWings. Astral searched and hunted at night and slept in the day normally in some random bear cave. You can imagine the bears where not happy about some random dragon coming and taking their cave for the day.

One of the hardest difficulties Astral had with this change of life was the lack of social interaction. Astral was a naturally very social dragon but since she went rouge she's had very little contact with other dragons. To substitute Astral began talking to herself A LOT.

Another night another search. This time though she was traveling deep into FireWing territory. She was getting desperate for a place to call home. It was night and the air was still. The only sound was that of the wind passing over Astral's graceful aerodynamic design. There were no dragons in the area at least not at the moment, just barren ground. As Astral floated in the sky she caught glimpse of a cave going straight into the ground. Descending Astral went in for a look. Entering the cave and exploring a bit Astral found it to be very large and intricate. It definitely met her size requirements but didn't meet any of her other requirements such as inconspicuous or visual appeal. "This sucks. Lacks color, lacks style, lacks things I didn't even know a cave to lack. Why yes ugly cave I do hate you. Get some class and I might consider not destroying you with a giant meteor from the sky with the capability of leveling an entire civilization. Like sodom and gomorrah I'll purge you of your filth so I never have to lay eyes upon your wretched demoralizing construct of malice. Whats that? Its not your fault I can't find a suitable cave. Its not your fault you had no choice than to be what you are now. Fine I empathize with your pain and deem you innocent." Astral said before collapsing on the ground in defeat. "Why can't I be the one to stumble upon a cave equivalent to the fabled garden of Eden. I am a goddess it would make sense right. Are you laughing at me? A girl can't dream. What if I laughed at you for your dreams. I imagine a cave like yourself would be the happiest cave in the world if a dragon moved in and made you home. Well guess what its never going to happen." Astral said stomping out of the cave. Little did she know it actually was the home of a FireWing who just wasn't home at the moment.

Coming out of the cave Astral sensed another dragon in the area. In this dark night there was no way anyone would know Astral was there not even if they passed right over her head. Unless of course they knew her scent pretty well but what where the chances of that. Apparently pretty well since it was a familiar face. Starved for some conversation Astral didn't take off anywhere even though one of her new life rules was to limit contact with other dragons especially familiar faces, but hell with that rule!

Last edited by Astral on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

A New Life - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Life

Post by Volcanis Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Volcanis was going to spread his wings and flew off. However Astral jumped on top of him. "What?!" He asked in surprise. He couldn't actually see her because she was right behind his head. Volcanis realized that she was hugging him and that was a bit shocking. He has never received that kind of attentions from other females. Astral was the first one. Furthermore she was a Goddess. He completely ignored what she was saying to give voice to his thoughts. "I have tried my best to attract the most beatiful and strong females around." Volcanis confessed. "I'm aware to be handsome, powerful and irresistible... But I would have never expected to take the attentions of a Goddess. What's happened goes beyond the most optimistic expectations."
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Astral was greatly taken aback by his confession and willingness to talk about what he was thinking. She even almost stumbled off of him. Wasn't easy staying balanced on top of a dragon much larger than yourself. Well it was easy for her but not when her mind was blown. This little revelation gave Astral a profound amount of hope and excitement. Perhaps the future was closer than she thought.

Astral jumped of Volcanis and over his head. On the way over though she gave his head a lick before beating her wings downwards and touching the ground like a feather. "I'm also elated to see that the person I have an interest in is also interested in me." Astral said starring at him with large half glazed eyes.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Volcanis enjoyed a lot her lick, feeling the affection he was receiveing from Astral. He wished they would not separate soon. The little black dragon was the only company he had recently. When she jumped down, Volcanis stared back at her. He needed to lower his neck down as usual to look at Astral. He was a bit irritated to do that every time. He would get a stiff neck. He wished for a moment that Astral would become of his size. In some dreams there was Volcanis nuzzling heads against another mighty female. Now that he was probably close to have a mate... His potential mate was a very small dragon. Volcanis started to speak again, not hiding his thoughts. He was that kind of dragon that liked to tell everything he had in mind, not caring much about the consequences. "We could form the weirdest couple in Pyyria. A tiny dragon and huge dragon." It was another sort of indirect confession. Then Volcanis licked her cheek to return the previous lick he has received. His tongue was unluckily big and he could accidentally wet her face.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:32 pm

"We would be the most awesome couple in Pyyria!" Astral said when suddenly Volcanis licked her cheek. Once the shocked expression on her face had ended she squealed and jumped on Volcanis's neck hugging him. She wanted nothing more in life but to just hang there forever hugging him. Though she did hug him for a long time she eventually let go and took off flying without even touching the ground. Alright I'm starving where do we go?" Astral asked eager to catch some food.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Volcanis startled when she squealed. Astral was again too fast for him and he didn't have time to react. This time she hugged his neck for a long time. The FireWing enjoyed the contact and didn't oppose her. However after a while he snarled, feeling her little weight on his neck. This hug was becoming a bit painful. Astral eventually decided to leave him. "Finally." He snorted in disappointment. "You're small, but a bit heavy." He lamented. "Next time a shorter hug, ok?" Volcanis advished her. He spreaded his big wings, ready to take flight. "To the nearby forest. Perhaps we can find some buffalo." He licked his lips at the idea to hunt one of those juicy big creatures.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:14 pm

"Oh sorry." Astral apologized. Good thing it wasn't a full moon. She might have accidentally chocked him to death. That was an awful thought. Volcanis told her to head towards the nearby forest. "Oh I know where that is!" Astral shouted before turning around and grappling Volcanis. As soon as he was grappled Astral teleported them to the edge of the nearest forest. Letting go Astral continued on flying. She hoped it didn't mess up Volcanis's flying any.

Astral's keen eyes quickly picked up a buffalo. It was far off into the distance but Astral would reach it in no time. Pumping her wings to the max she sped towards the buffalo at speeds not even her fellow SkyWings could match and she wasn't even enhancing her speed with her powers. Going into a dive Astral plummeted into the buffalo killing it instantly shattering all its bones as well as a few other new deformities. The place of inpact was now a small creator. Earth and grass still showering down. Astral waited for Volcanis to catch up. she didn't know if they were going to share or if he was going to get his own buffalo. One buffalo probobly wasn't enough for Volcanis but she still wanted to wait till he got his catch before she dug in.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:37 am

Volcanis was going to jump and fly away. However, all of sudden, he found himself in the middle of the sky. There wasn't the ground anymore below him. "WHOA!!!" He roared in total shock and panic. Volcanis directly fell down because of the surprise, not expecting to be teleported. He spreaded his wings to regain balance and start to fly. He angrily looked at Astral. "DON'T TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN!" Volcanis roared. The experience has freaked him out, though Astral didn't have the intention to fright him. Volcanis looked around to find a possible prey. Astral suddenly left at high speed to attack a buffalo. In a matter of seconds Astral killed the creature, causing a sort of hole in the ground. That was very impressive. "Not bad, but I would consider that cheating." Volcanis snarled, totally jealous to not have goddess powers and to be so much inferior compared to Astral. It was humiliating for a proud and powerful dragon like him to be outmatched by a tiny dragon, though she has gained his respect and admiration. However the FireWing didn't want to do a bad impression and appear inferior. "Admire my new secret technique." He gestured with a wing to get her attention. Volcanis spotted a second buffalo below him that was eating the grass. Volcanis could easily capture it with a nosedrive and sank his claws into the flesh to instantly kill the creature. However this kind of hunting would require a lot of time. So he opened his jaws to breath a fireball, being careful to not miss the target. The buffalo noticed the incoming projectile and tried to dodge it. The prey wasn't fast enough to go out of range. The fireball hit the ground, causing a little blaze that burned down the area. The buffalo was caught by the flames and died after some groans of pain. Volcanis looked satisfied towards the prey. The buffalo was emanating the irresistible aroma of cooked meat. Volcanis smirked at Astral. "See? Am I very brave?" He exalted himself while licking his lips. Volcanis couldn't wait anymore and he launched himself against the buffalo, being very hungry.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:17 pm

Astral felt bad for scarring Volcanis like that. She noted to herself that next time she would give him some warning. After she had taken down her prey he accused her of cheating. She assumed he meant using her goddess powers. "I didn't cheat. Cheating would be teleporting the creature a thousand feet into the air and watching as it falls paralyzed from fear looking as if it was dead before it truly died. That would be cheating!"

Volcanis then put on a little display using a new technique apparently. Astral was amused at his effort to impress her. She could have done the same thing herself but Astral didn't like her food cooked or burnt so she only used her fire for fighting purposes. He then finished off his performance by showing off his ego. "Oh yes your very brave. I would have been terrified to attack it from the distance as well. I was stupid for coming up close to kill my meal it could have killed me at that close a distance. Thank you for showing me the proper way to hunt such dangerous beasts. Maybe I'll just have you grab my food from now on. Wouldn't want my food killing me now would we?" Astal said laughing. She then dug into her meal. Volcanis would most likely finish his off first. After she finished her meal Astral thanked Volcanis for his time she really enjoyed it, but she had to find herself a home soon. Giving him a hug and licking his cheek Astral took off.

[OOC: if this goes on any further than none of my future topics would make sense so we'll have to continue this in current time/ another topic.]
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Volcanis turned his snout away with a snarl. "Ok, it isn't cheating, but abusing God powers!" He reluctantly admitted, still feeling ashamed that someone else was so superior compared to him, though Astral was a Goddess. This experience with Astral was seriously compromising his ego. There was no way he could act mighty and potent because she was of another level.

"Hunting for you? Tzè." He laughed. "A Goddess that is asking the help of such a inferior being like me. You're hilarious." The FireWing commented, wanted to tease her, but he was instead insulting himself again. This time Volcanis didn't realize that. He wasn't one of the most smart dragons around, so some of his speechs would be contradictory or just silly. After those words he ferociously snapped at the buffalo, quickly devouring it. He licked the blood from his lips very satisfied. Volcanis smiled when she hugged and licked him and he returned the gestures with a quick nuzzle. However he was upset to see her leaving all of sudden. Perhaps she had some duties, or like she said the previous night, to find a new home. Volcanis thought for a moment that he would let her to stay in his cave. She was so small that Astral couldn't cause any problems of space. Volcanis looked towards the sky, wondering if he was going to receive other visits. Perhaps other FireWings or strangers.

// Ok, Astral. I leave this topic open for others that would like to join after Astral has left. //
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2