Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hunting in the Snow Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hunting in the Snow Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Hunting in the Snow

Go down

Hunting in the Snow Empty Hunting in the Snow

Post by SnowFall Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:51 am

SnowFall, a recently appointed tracker, was really happy that there was a new queen. Snow had already gave her praise to Trinyah and had stepped back to let people from other tribes and her IceWings friends congratulate her. The palace was getting crowded as time went by, so she decided to go out for a hunting trip. SnowFall hoped that the crowd would diminished when she went back. Now she was outside in the wild, looking for food, bored out of her mind, and decided to take a short break. Snow knew that she had just got out, but the point was that she was learning how to hunt and..sort of..needed help. But she was a dragon who never gave up and decided to try on her own. She spotted a elk eating a few leaves. Now was her chance. SnowFall could easily blend in with the snow, for her body was all white. She moved closer and closer and hid behind a tree at the same time. Finally she was really close, and then went out and sunk her fangs into the elk's neck. "Ha! Finally got one!" Snow cheered at herself.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Hunting in the Snow Empty Re: Hunting in the Snow

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Boredom had drawn Trinyah out of the palace after the coronation and the traumatic run-in with the arrogant hot-head Volcanis. It hadn't been that there simply wasn't anything to do, because believe her, now that she was queen it was rare for her to find some time to herself, for many IceWings had crowded her after the FireWings had left and she had climbed out of her hiding space to address herself. After the ceremony had been deemed over, the small IceWing had instantly darted for the exit, and, still wanting to please the kingdom, had gone hunting, remembering her tracker training. It wasn't exactly ditching if you were doing something for the good of the tribe, she had told herself as she had fled the palace, searching for a place to relax peacefully.

Now as she soared over the Icy Mountains, her gaze was captivated by the form of Snowfall, a tracker, just like she was. The goddess smiled and flew down to where Snowfall was, calling out to the IceWing when she noticed the deer limp between her maw. "Hey, need any help with that?" she asked generously, gliding down to land next to Snowfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:59 am

As SnowFall was holding a deer she heard a voice from the above. It sounded like a female and was definently in IceWings. Nobody could survive the harsh snow for long. She glanced up, carefully not letting go of the deer, and made out the ice queen. She considered her as a friend of the tribe and didn't know if she was going to bow or just greet her. Trinyah, finally reaching her, glided down gracefully next to her. Snow decided to go with a bow and said to her, "Hello Queen Trinyah! And yes, I could use a little help with the deer. Thanks! I also heard that you were a tracker before you became queen, so you must have a lot of hunting experience than me. Would it be alright if you could teach me the basic skills? This was just a lucky catch.." Snow hoped that she would agree to her question.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:42 am

"I hadn't really been a tracker for that long," Trinyah admitted with humility rather then pride, averting her gaze from Snowfall for only a second before jumping up from her secondary funk with a peppy leap and a happy smile as she looked up at Snowfall, who was, no doubt, much bigger then the queen was. All of the IceWings were. It was embarrassing when you thought about it, really, but Trinyah didn't really mind her size, made things all the more interesting, in her opinion, because what would be normal for a large dragon would be a fun adventure for the younger dragoness, who was smaller then even the small lithe SkyWings. She then continued happily, "But I did hunt plenty a lot when I was a rogue! I can teach you all I learnt on my own and what I learned from my tutor when I was here! Come on!" with that the smaller dragoness took off into the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:22 pm

SnowFall was listening to Trinyah as she was telling her past as a rogue. Then, without warning, she got up and ran into the snow telling Snow to follow. Hey! You scared me! Slow it down!" She laughed as she slowly gained up to Trinyah. Finally, they arrived to where Trinyah was taking her. It was a bit higher in the mountains and Snow waited for Trinyah to teach her the skills.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:18 pm

((Question: How old is Snowfall?))

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:14 pm

((Snow is pretty young. She 75 years. Why?))
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down