Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Xyrik Dax Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Xyrik Dax Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Xyrik Dax

5 posters

Go down

Xyrik Dax Empty Xyrik Dax

Post by Xyrik Dax Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 am

Xyrik Dax Hircine__skyrimized_by_drkslyr-d3nb5k5
My Character List is here.
Type of Character: Human
Name: Xyrik Dax
Alias: N/A
Sexuality: Pansexual  
Personality:

Xyrik Dax looks menacing, but on the inside he is a huge softie. When he makes contact with another his touch is very soft, and perhaps even comforting. It is hard to describe his personality since it doesn't show very often due to the man being without a voice.

Above a lot of things, Xyrik values kindness and peace. He despises conflict and drama in any form and is one of the few things that makes him mad. He tries his best to be considerate of others, yet at the same time he is very shy. Being elusive, it is hard for one to get their hands on him to start conversation. Even if he is caught, he may make a motion of his hands to tell the person to go away, or. . . He may not. It is hard to read him due to the mask he wears most of the time, which makes him unpredictable in his responses to dialogue and actions. Since he is mute, Xyrik is one who lets his actions speak for him, and even if he was without a voice, he would still do the same. In his eyes, actions speak much louder than words, and are more capable of echoing through the ages. Xyrik is quite harmless, and never really lashes out. He can do so, though. . . If he so wishes. This man is also extremely sensitive, though he is never keen on letting others know this.

He is slow to anger, but when he finally snaps, it's. . . not much, really. I mean, the most he would probably do is stand up and flip over a table, but never will he try to harm a fellow human. Xyrik Dax is more of a pacifist if anything, which is why he hates conflict, even though sometimes his rather rash actions in his frustration can cause drama. . . Not to mention when he tries to make a move on someone he is interested in. He has to show his interest that he likes them, rather than saying it aloud. He goes to great measures, and more often than not, the other person isn't interested.

And oh boy, how Xyrik gets disappointed. Honestly, he's like a grown man going through a late emotional teenager phase. Unlike his other emotions, it is easy to see when he gets sad. His shoulders droop and his head lowers. If he is around others, he will often go off to stew alone. Xyrik isn't one who has many friends, but when he finally finds one, he is still seclusive yet is more open to them than he is to others. He will do anything to help them, although he may be hesitant to do some things. He may enjoy doing some fun activities, but he prefers to be alone.

Have fun roleplaying with this big, overgrown baby.

Fears:
Xyrik Dax gets spooked rather often by the smallest of things, and he is scared of things that most people are scared of, such as spiders. He is also afraid of embarrassing himself, as that is another small reason why he coops himself up all alone a good deal of the time. However, despite him enjoying his alone time, he is scared of everyone becoming afraid of him.
Strengths:
~This man has a nice build, with a muscular body and a lean figure. He is slightly stronger and faster than the average male.
~Xyrik is good at tracking and combat against animals and beasts. He hasn't had much experience in stalking and fighting fellow humans, though.
~Although this doesn't aid in combat, it is noted that Xyrik Dax has lovely handwriting.
Weaknesses:
~Xyrik is above average in height for a male, so this prevents him from fitting into tight spaces that other people can.
~Since this huntsman doesn't wear a whole lot of clothing, he is more immune to the cold weather.
~Being mute, Xyrik cannot communicate with others with his voice, making it hard for him to interact with others at all since everyone speaks to one another via voice these days.
~He has anemia, so he has trouble catching his breath. He also gets random cramps in his arms and legs and makes them lock up. He can still move them, but it is very painful for him to do so.

Life Info
Home: Kakos
Profession: Hunter. He also kills any predator that may be causing problems for others' livestock. He also trains and breeds dogs.
Family: Xyrik has a brother, but he isn't sure on his whereabouts.

General Appearance
Height: 6 feet, 8 inches
Hair: Dark and long. It is in a ponytail at the bottom of his skull, much like Ren's from the american anime RWBY.
Eyes: Hazel
Appearance:
Xyrik has quite the attire, fit for a huntsman such as he. So he can move freely and without strain, his upper half is mostly bare. He wears a sort of a mask/helmet combo which is the large skull of a deceased buck, antlers and all. He can see through the deer's eye sockets. The back of his skull and half of his back is clothed in a wolf's pelt, which can sometimes be wrapped around Xyrik's shoulders for warmth. The wolf pelt isn't completely whole, however. This man wears a strap that goes from his shoulder to under his chest around, and on his arms are a sort of wrist armor, though not very thick. Xyrik wears a, er, manskirt or however it is called with leather shorts underneath. He wears boots on his feet. Also, he is ripped as hell.

Xyrik Dax Dax10

Skills and Abilities
Skills:
~Xyrik can hunt animals very well. This also means that he is capable of taking down larger animals such as wolves, bears, and large cats.
~He trains and breeds dogs. His dogs are trained for hunting, protecting, and companionship. It is hard to find him without a dog or two by his side. He is semi-famous for his dogs, and people come from far and wide to purchase a dog from him.
Equipment:
~This huntsman wields a long spear made of steel. It is made for stabbing and poking, yet doesn't do well against armors.
~The skull on Xyrik's head serves as a type of helmet, but it can be easy to crush a skull if one had a hammer.
~Xyrik holds some throwing knives in the strap around his chest and shoulder. He holds six at a time and are made of steel. He can throw them 25 feet, and like his spear, doesn't do well against armor. His equipment is mainly for hunting, not for combat against other humans.
~His dogs may be considered equipment. There are over ten of them at his home in Kakos, some of which are heavy with pups. However, there are usually two of them at his side when he's hunting and exploring. They are large dogs, about 35 inches tall at the shoulder with shaggy, heavy coats. They bear a strong resemblance to wolves. They are strong enough to knock a human off their feet, but they do not attack unless Xyrik gives the order.
Xyrik Dax 2750650_gnayphin_hircine
Combat Style: Xyrik does not fight.

Background
RP Sample: Optional. <3

Last edited by Xyrik Dax on Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xyrik Dax
Xyrik Dax
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Xyrik Dax Empty Re: Xyrik Dax

Post by Xyrik Dax Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Finished.
Xyrik Dax
Xyrik Dax
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:10 am

Character link needed to your character list page

.....wait RWBY did I finnaly find someone who might be interested in a RWBY rp. Give meh your skype.
Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyrik Dax Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Arg. . . I really wish I could participate in RWBY roleplays but my guardians won't allow me to get a Skype. :c I really would if I could. Sorry about that.

Anyways, I have edited the app and the link is at the top in a hyperlink. ^-^
Xyrik Dax
Xyrik Dax
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Approved
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Yea sorry we didn't get to that sooner. I'll post a link in the advertisement section later for the privet RWBY rp I'm doing.
Astral
Astral

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:15 pm

Pretend I'm Xyrik~.

Great! Sounds perfect. I look forward to it. Smile
Lori Iolar