Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An odd meeting Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An odd meeting Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An odd meeting

+4
Vexilas
Storm
Neltharion
Ragnarock
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An odd meeting Empty An odd meeting

Post by Ragnarock Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:03 pm

This was his second day since he had escaped, thousands upon thousands of years he had slept and not an age to be given at all, yet, since he did escape, the magic's wore off and he began to age, just as any other being. He soared high above the land, the very plains he had seen many years ago. He would land, the sun shining upon his body. His form resembled somewhat of a goat, a ram to be exact, and his size seemed quite large then other dragons, which made him further differ along with he ram-like armor upon his head.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

An odd meeting Empty Re: An odd meeting

Post by Neltharion Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:09 am

Meanwhile under a tree a dragon slowly wakes up.
Looking all around him.
'where am I?, Oh wait i remember I was looking for herbs to use in potions.
Looks like I inhaled the the plants pollen.'

Pulling up a beautiful purple flower.
From a small patch under the tree
'Maybe i could make an sleep bomb with it, But I don't have the materials to make it right now I'll keep it it my pack for now.'
looking up into the sky.
At the rising sun on the horizon
Seeing a small dot flying between the clouds.
'Is that a dragon flying up there.' He thinks 'Where will he go to?
Might be something of interest.'

'Well I know what I'm going to do today.'
He starts to fly after the dragon.
But he stays low to be not noticed
And seeing that the dragon landed.
He lands behind the tree and waits.
'Let's hope he isn't doing something evil'. he thinks
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:02 am

Storm had been out in markets looking for scrolls. Afterwards, he started to fly home to the Sky Kingdom, because he hadn't found any new scrolls. He had been flying for a while when he saw Ragnarock below him. He spiraled down and landed near him. "Hello," Storm greeted. "How are you?" he asked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexilas Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:02 pm

Cradore was coming out from under ground and looked out into the sky. It had been a while and Cradore wasnt one to be cooped up. He looked around and began to run. Each step causing the animals to be more alert. He eventually just flew inches above the ground. After a while, he saw two dragons. One maybe NightWing. The other Cradore wasnt so sure. He was big, but Cradore had never seen him before. Cradore landed 100 feet away from them.
Vexilas
Vexilas
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:08 pm

As he settled down, Ragnarock's attention was drawn to smaller dragon. He stood up full height, towering over the dragon to let it know who the superior would be. he looked down, and spoke in a slight demonic tone, as if two voices, a deep one and normal one were speaking at the same time, "Hello there wanderer, what brings you to this land?" he spoke somewhat slowly, his red eyes looking into the eyes oft he dragon.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Gosh, he is creepy, Storm thought. Maybe this was a bad dragon to come to. Storm looked up into the large dragon's eyes. Ragnarock was over 6 times bigger than him. He swallowed hard, making a note not to make him angry."I-I was just going back to the Sky Kingdom after looking for scrolls, and I saw you. I just wanted to say hello. I am really friendly, I promise," he stuttered, trying to not look scared. The dragon's voice creeped him out, like it was from a demonic monster.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:33 pm

(Hope it is okay if I hop on in.)

Nihlus had been flying for a long while, his wings had begun to ache and were now threatening to fail. Out of pure coincidence, he came upon a group of dragons below him. He decided he might as well join them. He was bored out of his mind anyway (listening to a dragon blabber on about politics for hours did that). If the dragons decided to turn hostile, Nihlus was more than equipped enough to handle them. He descended, landing will a loud shaking on the earth beside them. He tucked in his wings neatly at his sides. Icy mist flowed off his sides, frost forming beneath his hooked talons. He snorted, more mist puffing out of his nostrils and jaws. A low, rumbling escaped from his throat. 'Ello. He grinned, showcasing his pearly white fangs.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:36 pm

"I see..." The great dragon spoke, still looking down at the smaller dragon, "I came here to rest for a bit, tell me your name," He kind of demanded, not in crude way though, but more in a nicer tone, still demonic, but lighter. Ragnarock was more of a brute then anything else, and when he seen another dragon flew down to them, he greeted the other dragon as well.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:29 am

"They seem... friendly enough, They are just passing through it seems." He said
He carefully walks over there,
Mostly looking at the earthwing and icewing they seem to be the biggest threat to him if they would attack.
The skywing seem to be hiding his fear for the earthwing he noted.
He doesn't seem threat to him because of this fear.
"Well hello there, Looks like everyone decided to take a break here,
Let me introduce myself, I'm Neltharion royal advisor of the earthwings.
And who are you?"
He said
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:59 am

Storm looked at Nihlus, starting to laugh. "Welcome, Nihlus. I can never seem to get away from you for a while," he smiled and turned his attention back to Ragnarock. "Oh, sorry. I am Storm of the SkyWings," he answered Ragnarock. "Now, what is your name?" he asked, and looked over to Neltharion. "Welcome. As you just heard, I am Storm. Nice to meet you," he nodded.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Nihlus laid down, making no attempt to appear polite. He glanced at Storm. Thanks for introducing me. Now I don't have to. He watched as Neltharion walked up, introducing himself immediately. He snorted in amusement, more freezing mist flooding from his nostrils. Hate to break it to you bud, but that position has been claimed already. He examined a hooked, evil-looking talon, exclusive to Icewings. A strike from a handful of them would be devastating. But hey.. Maybe if you kill a few innocent dragons they'll move you up the ranks.. Nihlus' whole body was lethally cold to the touch. Even the air around him was painfully cold. He lowered his talon. He was surprised that his mind hadn't started yelling at him yet. He supposed he would just enjoy it while it lasted.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Ragnarock took note of each dragon, an StoneWing, SkyWing, and FrostWing. The Stone and SkyWing's seem quite pleasant if not a bit humble in his own eyes, yet it was the FrostWing that set him off a bit, it seemed quite rude in a way in his point of view, then again, that dragon could have personal problems elsewhere.
Ragnarock would look to the FrostWing and spoke, "It is pointless to kill any dragons, they all die the same, whether the death is natural or not, let it be elder age or young, it wouldn't matter. My name is Ragnarock, a Royal Guard of his highness."
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Nihlus rolled his eyes as Ragnarok began lecturing him. Look grandpa, I'm not sure what rock you've been hiding under for the past millennium, but there's a little something called 'sarcasm'. You should try it sometime. He smirked and sat up. I am Nihlus, Semi-god of the Icewings. He introduced himself. Don't wear it out.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:43 pm

"I see, I used to be a god, but I won't speak of it any further that adventure any time," He began to grow somewhat of an agitated expression, then again, he's been in a prison for many years, so his emotions were somewhat blank and his humor was quite dry, yet, he began to chuckle at the word Semi-God"Semi-Gods, such a low rank for such a group, I remember when there were only Gods, and mortals. And for being a Grandpa, as you call me, I know so much more, and I have much more experience then you ever would, even in ways You would not understand. Age is knowledge, as long as you have the knowledge to keep your power, then you could grow stronger even when you are at my age, Thug." He would remark the last word back. Any dragon much younger then him who acted like they were big and tough he called them a Thug, since he was in fact old, he always wanted to rejuvenate his body to whenever he was at his prime, and still, he was very powerful till this day. He was more easygoing, and while he needed to refresh his humor sort of say, he still made it difficult for younger dragons to understand him, on purpose for the fun of it. When he lectured, younger dragons never take such things into account, "Besides, back then, being a "Semi," as you supposedly recalled, meant nothing. Perhaps now it means "Something," but truthfully, would you rathe not be a full-fledged god instead of be a weaker form of it?"
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Walking to the Icewing "Yeah the position has been claimed by me, or are you blind the almighty Semi-God?" He said agitated "I have killed more then enough innocent dragons in my life you know, That includes having to wipe out villages all on my own." He said "and I don't think you have a king on your killed list."
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:22 pm

Cradore saw the Icewing fly in and then saw a earthwing. This was a little shocking for the big dragon. Cradore began to take steps toward the group. Each step sent a rumbling shock through the earth. Cradore reached the group. He spoke with a rumbling voice that filled the air, ”What is going on here!"
Guryon
Guryon
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Nihlus hissed at Ragnarok, pulling back his lips in a snarl. How old was this dragon anyway? Certainly not that old.. Or was he? Dragons lying dormant for extremely long periods of time had occurred before.. I would watch yourself old-timer. Semi-gods are still much more powerful than mortals. You're not a god anymore and things are different now. You'd better learn your place or somebody is going to bring you to your grave. He looked away, grumbling. And maker knows we need less dragons like you.. One's that are actually wise.. Nobody knows what they are doing anymore. Wars left and right. Hell, the Nightwings invaded rogue territory, enslaved all of the rogues and took their homes.  He smirked. Pretty 'wise' if you ask me.. Nihlus lifted his head again and shrugged at Ragnarok's question. Honestly, I'd rather just be me. I'd never want to be immortal. Because then nobody can kill you, heh. And where's the fun in that? He looked over at Neltharion. Are you... actually being serious? The position is taken, I told you already. By some Nightwing named Tenebris.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:05 pm

"I don't make jokes regarding that subject, Is Tenebris a Earthwing I don't think so he is the advisor of the nightwings stupid" He said, Noticing Cradore he simply just said "None of your business"
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Nihlus turned his head to Neltharion, a brow raised. Oh you aren't a Nightwing? Oh dear me! I disrespected a superior! He cried sarcastically then turned back to Ragnarok and leaned in close.Out of all the possible Earthwings... He whispered to him.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:54 pm

He didn't reply he walked to a tree to gather some wood and make a fire, He ignited the campfire with his flame breath. "I have heard enough bickering for today, I'm making some tea if anyone wants some just ask, I can make any tea you want." He said calmly preparing the tea
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:22 pm

"To reply to your comment, "Semi-God," I do know my place, nor do I fear being sent to my grave. I care not for the activity of other tribals either, if one clan is enslaved then so be it," Ragnarock then looked over to the newer dragon that had arrived, noting that this one was almost as big as himself, but not quite. He was just wanting to have a peaceful day, and then the FrostWing rolled in, hopefully, this newer dragon was less a jackass then the FrostWing itself, and he would speak to it, "Well hello there, we are just having a conversation is all," Ragnarock would say in a lighter tone, revealing that he was at least somewhat friendly. He took mental notes on each dragon, The other StoneWing seemed to be making tea, which might be alleviating, the FrostWing... well he already knew what he thought about it, the SkyWing seemed a bit quiet, probably not to get into an argument, and the newer dragon as he had seen seemed to be aquatic, and so he spoke to it again, "And so I see you are a SeaWing? Quite the group we have here."
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:40 pm

// Sorry guys, I have been out all day... //

Storm whispered to Ragnarock, "Don't make him angry... I have seen him angry before and you don't want a part of it." He turned his attention back to Nihlus. "And you, Nihlus, should be grateful for me," he said. "Me and Athena took care of you back when we were with Gray. And you just left us... Why?" he asked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Nihlus glanced at Storm who began speaking to him and narrowed his ghostly ice blue eyes. He then turned around, his back facing them both and sat down. Yeah.. I know... And I left because I didn't need your help. I can take care of myself, you know?
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Storm felt annoyance fill him. "Yes, I do know that, but my and Athena were trying to help you. You had your weird migraine or something, and I am sure that Gray would have killed you if we hadn't stopped him," he growled, flexing his claws in frustration.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:03 pm

"Well I've prepared some tea if you're thirsty just take some, I'm of hunting if anyone wants to join just say so." he said while preparing to hunt.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next