Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros}

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} Empty The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros}

Post by Serafina Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Serafina flew straight and true feeling the wind with her wings.  After joining that announcement of the new lieutenant Sera had just wanted to escape, although she had enjoyed Zephyros's company. If she didn't need to be there any longer she had wanted to leave and she was itching to be flying instead of on the ground. Laughing with joy Sera started to fly in all sorts of maneuvers and ended up flying with her back to the ground and her legs to the sky. Sera needed no help once she had taken to the skies and could happy fly while having her eyes closed.

She felt so free in the skies that she had stopped paying any attention to all her surroundings "This reminds me I should Let Zephyros know the rest of the story and not just leave it at, I cut the thing off myself". She felt free and she loved that feeling. Flipping back over so she was flying normally she started to look around for the blue and purple dragon, wondering if he was still around.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} Empty Re: The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros}

Post by Zephyros Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Zephyros followed Serafina outside. She looked to be incredibly weak and vulnerable on the ground. However everything changed when she took flight. Sera was very fast and agile. Zephys could tell she was very brave. He opened his wings and with a couple of flaps he was already in the air. He had to admit it was hard to catch her, though he was a excellent flier, like every other SkyWings. He accelerated to reach Serafina, feeling the wind on his scales. It was always good to spread his wings and enjoy a flight. Zephys looked at Serafina. "You're brave." He complimented her with a surprised growl. Zephys didn't notice that some clouds were following him. They were gathering around the thunder dragon.
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} Empty Re: The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros}

Post by Serafina Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Serafina noticed that Zephyros had caught up with her and smiled at his comment on her being brave "thank you". Closing her eyes purely to group her thoughts before slowing her speed some what "i guess i should expand on my earlier comment on i cut the leg off myself. My family was attacked when i was a hatchling barely a week old, a dragon grabbed me by my right front leg and took off with me. In my attempt to free myself i cut off my leg with my tail instead of the dragons foot i was aiming for. I wasn't coordinated with my weapon and it was the first time i had used it as one, so i cut my own leg off accidentally, fell and was caught by my farther and taken back to our cave"

Stiffening the feathers on her tail at the memory then letting it return to normal "the feathers on both my tail and wing tips can double as weapons when i stiffen them combined with my abilities over wind", flipping back over she was flying upside down again " i rely on the air and flight probably more then most skywings". She did wounder if he had noticed the large jagged scar the ran across her side and wrap over her stomach.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 am

Zephyros sadly listened her story. It wasn't a rogue dragon to have cut her leg, but Serafina herself, though it was an accident. He was surprised that Serafina didn't seem concerned about the lost leg, but she seemed to have overcome the trauma. She was certainly a dragon with a valiant personality. He gave a curious look at her feathers, wondering how they could be effectively used as a weapon. "I have different powers." Zephys decided to talk about himself a little. "I can breath lightnings... And..." He frowned when it started to rain. Zephys has attracted, as usual, stormy clouds. He felt embarassed. He didn't have a complete control on his abilities and Serafina would have noticed that.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:55 am

Serafina started laughing as it started to rain when Zephyros was talking about his powers, she could tell he didn't have full control over them but that didn't both her, in fact she decided to take advantage of the fact he had attracted the clouds "Here i will show you what i can do with my tail feathers, you may not be able to control those clouds very well but they are fun to shape". Shaping the some clouds that had been attracted to Zephyros into a hawk, barely even touching the clouds with the feathers. She let the feathers become normal again and smiled at her handy work. "My wings are also my shield they are strongest defense ". She looked at the clouds now shaped as a hawk which would soon lose it's shape, the wind tended to do that.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Zephyros blushed when Serafina laughed at the rain. She has already understood that he wasn't able to control his powers at all. He looked surprised when the other dragon cut the clouds to give them a shape. He didn't know she was an artist, but Sera was certainly full of surprises. Her wings looked to be very large and resistant, as she has said. He wondered if she had other great abilities. "Wow... Your skills are amazing." He commented astonished. Zephys wished to have control on his abilities, but he was the only SkyWing in the tribe with some problems with his powers. The clouds gathered again. Rain started to fall faster. "Sorry. I have some troubles with clouds." He confessed in complete embarass. The truth is he liked her, and he was worried to do a bad impression.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Blushing Sera looked away from Zephyros for a moment. She had learned to shape clouds in order to gain control over the two powers of wind and her feathers, it had taken years to get as good as she was and there was still some time when she messed up "I started shaping clouds as soon i learned to fly to gain better control of wind and my tail and wing tip feathers"  Stopping in the middle of what she was saying when the rain got a heavier, she breathed in deeply, her feathers stiffened in an automatic response as she build a thin wind barrier against the rain. "It even helped me learn to fly better, since i was always flying in odd ways to get to certain areas of the clouds and i had to be fast cloud art never stays for long.
Serafina thought for a moment and added to Zephyros's comment about having trouble with his clouds "Maybe you could use the same concept the gain a better control over the clouds" .
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:51 am

Zephyros noticed Sera blushing. So he wasn't the only one to be embarassed. Zephys felt a bit better, because he wasn't the only shy dragon in this world. He approached her more confidently. "My situation is different." He continued to talk about himself. He noticed with surprise the wind shield, that protected her from the rain. "I have naturally developed lightning powers... Without really practicing. " Zephys knew his natural instinct would cause his body to generate electricity, as a sort of natural defense. His body was constantly charged with electricity, causing Zephys to be uneasy. "But it's hard to control them." Zephys stated. "And thank you for the suggestion." He shyly smiled. Zephys was going to show another one of his abilities. It was true clouds tend to follow him, but they're also obedient to him. "Go away!" Zephys ordered to the clouds. The clouds flew away, but rumbling to manifest their disappoinment, like they were upset about stopping the rain. Zephys sighed "That's... Normal. Clouds show to have personalities." Zephys quickly explained, embarassed.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:17 am

Sera's barrier of wind dissipated right after Zephyros told the clouds to leave, watching it made Sera laugh "so it's kinda like a flock of sheep following their shepherd around". Feeling the air around her Sera half closed her eyes as a habit, she wasn't use to talking so much and Sera was getting a bit little shy with Zephyros. Not sure what else to say Sera just continued to flying. Seeing a small cloud she shaped into a rough circle with just wind and watched it as the natural air currents once again took it's shape away. Shaking her head Sera beginning to smile, when she started weaving around Zephyros.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:19 pm

Zephyros laughed at her joke. It was something rare that he was laughing. It was a surprise that someone was able to make Zephys happy, considering his close and shy nature. He flew alongside her, performing some acrobatic skills, feeling contented to enjoy a fly with a dragoness he liked. Zephys noticed she was silent, so he attempted to start a new speech. "How do you find it here?" He asked, wondering if she was enjoying the tribe. Zephys looked at the sky. It was becoming darker, so the night was arriving.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Serafina almost frozen when he started to laugh and started to smile even more. When he asked her a question Sera, was happy he had started talking again "It's nice, Normally i'm by myself just flying, i tend to fly with my eyes shut, since i have no one to talk to or i just want peace, but i am enjoying my time with you, Zephyros". Looking away Sera watched what was going on below her, scanning for any birds she might be able to see from the air, "it's either flying alone or watching birds from up here, since i'm not fond of being on the ground for long periods of time". She started to notice it was getting darker and flew higher, suddenly pulling in her wings and diving before snapping them back open and rising back up to the level from before her dive "i like to feel of the air when i do that"
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:11 am

Zephys smiled. "I'm enjoying my time with you too." He didn't know why, but Zephys felt in harmony with Sera. He had strong feelings for her, though they have only met today. Zephys looked at her dive. He understood how much valuable was the gift of fly for her. Sera was precluded from walking on the ground, so she only enjoyed her time when she was flying. He flapped his wings to accelerate and gain enough speed. Then he performed a loop around her, starting a sort of air dance, proving to be very talented with aerial skills. Zephys has SkyWings blood afterall, so he was a skilled flyer. He didn't speak anymore, deciding to focus his attentions on the flight with her and to have some fun.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:22 am

Smiling at his words then at his loop around her, Serafina let her mind focus on her flight. She started to loop and weave around Zephyros. Closing her eyes Sera nose dived for a few meters before flaring her wings out to bring her above Zephyros. The night air felt cool against her scales feeling it with the small amount of feathers she had along wing the membrane of her wings. She was calm, but also felt emotions towards the blue and purple dragon flying with, Sera's face showed a peaceful expression. Then looking at him with a joyful smile and the glimmer of growing affection towards him showing in her pale green eyes. This was the first time she had joined another while flying, besides when she was still with her parents as a hatching.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:14 am

Zephyros performed more complicated aerial stunts in respose, harmoniously following her movements, being careful to not hit her. It was going to be challenging and fun because Serafina was very brave and skilled like him. Zephys felt the adrenaline raising. His scales started to naturally generate a bit of electricity, as a consequence of all his strong emotions. It was the first time he was really enjoying a flight with someone else. With a elegant curve he closely approached her. Then he gave her a friendly nuzzle on the cheek, blushing a little for this spontaneous gesture.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:57 am

Serafina felt a slight tingle when Zephyros nuzzled her cheek. She noticed him blush and smiled before running her tail along his side and under his chin. Diving again Sera went into a barrel roll before flaring out her wings and spiraled upwards. She let herself slow until she seemed to hover with her wings spread to their full length. Twisting around to once more even out, Serafina started to laugh joyfully as she shot forwards again flicking her tail playfully at Zephyros as she flew. She breathed in deeply and let a stream of warm gentle wind towards him. Her eyes shinning with her joy and affection for him and because of the flight.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Zephyros was enjoying a lot this flight. He was feeling very happy, something that rarely happened. He was astonished to see Serafina's aerial skills. She was very brave. Zephys lost his balance for a few moments, perceiving a stream of wind coming from Sera's wings. Feeling somewhat provoked, he decided to challenge her. He quickly flapped his wings to gain speed and approach Sera. He gently hit her neck with his tail, releasing a playful growl. Then Zephys attempted to fly away, looking behind to see if she was going to chase him. He was looking to play a tag game.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:50 pm

She was surprised at herself. Sera was having more fun then she ever did on her own. It confused her a bit, but she did know she didn't want to let the feelings she was having now fade and never had she enjoyed the company of another so much. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that when Zephyros's tail hit her neck she snapped to head to look at him. But after hearing how playful he sounds she smiled and did a little flip, almost as if to give him a head start before she growled playfully her self. Sera beat her wings to gain speed and chased after him. Sera started laughing, if a game of tag he wanted, a game of tag he would get.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:49 am

Zephyros flapped his wings more times, attempting to accelerate. He could feel the wind caressing his wings, which it was always a great feeling. He was sharing these moments with someone he likes, so Zephys was even happier than before. He looked behind to see if Serafina could match his speed. She was flying very fast, so she would probably catch the thunder dragon. Zephys decided to fly more higher to hide inside some clouds. Now Sera would have some troubles to find him. Zephys started to slow down, taking a little rest to recover some energies.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:29 am

Serafina couldn't help but watch him as he flew on ahead of her and she couldn't help but wonder if this was what if felt like to enjoy being in the company of someone else. She had enjoyed herself while flying with her family but not to the point she was now. Sera noticed him look back at her before he flew into the clouds above them. Serafina glanced around before flying into the clouds after him. Instead of using her eye which she now held shut, Sera used the feathers on the tips of the wings and tail to judge where Zephyros was. The air currents would feel different when something was in the way. Pinpointing his location after some time of flying blind. Sera picked up speed and went above him, churning the clouds as she dived and move her tail so it would hopefully brush against him on her way past.
Sera continued her dive and slowly swooped out of it trying to hold on to the speed she gained by doing so and shooting on ahead. Looking back as she did so though to see if she had tag him or not.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 am

Zephys looked behind him, convinced that he was distancing Serafina. It was very difficult that she would find him inside the clouds. He looked over and noticed too late the sudden appearance of Sera. He felt her tail touching his scales. He knew to have lost. He wondered how she has managed to track him down. Perhaps she has followed the traces left by the air currents. "You have won." He smiled at her. Zephys was starting to be assailed by fatigue. The two have flown long and the night was coming. "I think i's getting late." He told her. "Have you already found an island where to sleep? If you need, I can host you on mine." He offered, blushing for his kindness.. Zephys was talking of course about the flying islands, which were the natural territory of Skywings.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Serafina turned back and flew next to him, after Zephyros had said she had won. Smiling she wondered if she should let him know that her feathers allowed her to pick up the air currents and minor disturbances. If one relies on flying as much as Sera did then this was something that came from being able to fly without her eyes. She thought for a bit on his offer to let her stay on his island and since she didn't have one herself yet, Serafina figured she would accept "At this point in time i have not yet got a island to call my own, so is it really alright for me to stay on your island?"
She wanted to make sure it was really alright for her to do so since she knew that he had preferred to being alone like herself before hand. Sera knew she could fly for hours more without getting tired but that was because she had relied on flight more then most dragons.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:48 am

Zephyros remained silent, turning his snout away embarassed. He was used to live in solitude. For a moment he was ashamed to have done that offer. However he realized to need company. He felt in comfort with her, though they have only met today. Maybe it was the start of a close friendship. He sighed while he was searching the right words to answer. At the end he turned his snout towards her again, shyly smiling. "Of course, you can. Follow me. I'll show you my island." He performed a elegant curve around her, playfully nudging her neck with his snout. Then he flew towards a direction, heading towards a flying island. In the meanwhile the sky was getting dark. Night was almost arrived. Zephys needed to rest and recover energies. Being a Guardian, he was usually busy patrolling the territories to protect them against the enemies. He hoped that tomorrow he would have more time to spend with Sera.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:24 am

Serafina was still unsure about staying with him, she had never really hung out or even staid near other dragons since she was young. So now that she was going to be staying with Zephyros, she knew it was going to take her a little time to get use to the fact and she thought it might take him a bit to get use to sharing his island with her. She hesitated a bit when he said it was fine and to follow him and was about to ask if he was sure again but stopped herself, instead tried to sound a little less nervous then she really was "Then lead the way Zephyros."
Sera smiled shyly when he nudged her neck and blushed at bit before following him. She looked at the sky around her, then realized what going to his island meant for her. She would be on the ground and probably make a fool of herself if she tripped on the unfamiliar ground and the last thing she wanted to happen. She sighed, she would deal with it when she got to the island.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Zephys was happy that she has accepted at the end. It was very rare that he would have a guest. A guest he liked a lot. The two have almost reached the island. It was rather big, with a little mountain on the center and a cascade falling from it. There was a little lake at the bottom and the vegetation around was luxuriant. There were also some caves for shelter. The island had in overall all the essential to live in comfort. At first impact it looked to be a very nice place where to stay. However the island looked to also be a little dark. There were some stormy clouds around. Zephys glanced  towards Serafina. "I hope the clouds aren't a problem for you. They sometime visit me..." He immediately explained with an apologetic look. "...but they aren't dangerous." He reassured her embarassed, refering to his unconscious connection with storms. Zephys was ashamed to have this strange ability, because it would turn to be quite annoying. However he was also contented about it. A storm would come in his support when facing an enemy.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:22 pm

She did wonder on what would have happened if she hadn't gone to that announcement and didn't meet him. Would they have been able to meet up by chance or not at all, but in any case she was very glad they had met and even if she preferred to be alone and in the air. When she saw his island she was absolutely amazed by what she saw, she didn't even notice the clouds until Zephyros mentioned them "The clouds are fine to do as they please, remember shaping clouds is one of my favorite things to do and your home is amazing"
She did mind the clouds, she was sure that others did but Serafina didn't mind. She was a part of the sky as much as it was a part of her, including the clouds. With the island in site Serafina started to weave around a bit exited to see what his island was like up close but still worried about some things.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next