Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ideas about new Tribes Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ideas about new Tribes Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ideas about new Tribes

4 posters

Go down

Ideas about new Tribes Empty Ideas about new Tribes

Post by Sleenia Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:07 am

I see that there are differents tribes, like firewins, seawings, nightwings, skywing, eartwings
but what abouth the lightwings? the element of the light is essential and i think there must be a tribe for this element.
Another thing I have noticed is that some other tribes have just 1 or 2 active members but they are alive,
and anyway if you do not create it, how people is supposed to join it ?
the power of the light is interesting too and more people can create a dragon based on this
Another good thing would be to create a tribe for the rougues or the solitary dragons, or just a title to indentify them, so the name color will not be anonimous like for any other dragon that have just registered.
I think it would be a good idea to create a tribe for the wanderer, the nomads. It just give more options to the user and increase the forum potential.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Ideas about new Tribes Empty Re: Ideas about new Tribes

Post by DarkSun Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:38 am

I support this idea.

From what I see every tribe is based around the primordial elements.

SkyWings -> Air
FireWings -> Fire
SeaWings -> Water
IceWings -> Ice
NightWings -> Darkness
EarthWings -> Earth

Light is missing. Every RPG or game you play there's always the element light. Light is the foundumental element and it should be added for completeness. Plus, light is the source of life and the origin of everything.

I think it isn't a valid argument the fact we don't have enough users. Users may be stuck with a light dragon because they can't join a tribe. I have actually in mind a light dragon, but it's going to be a rogue because there's no tribe for its powers. Sleenia has the same problem. New users with a light dragon will going to have the same problem.

Also, every element has its opposing rival.
Water and Ice <---> Fire
Earth <---> Air
Darkness <---> Light

NightWings are weak against Light (and viceversa), so logically there should be a tribe able to contrast them. This tribe are light dragons.

The home for LightWings would be a very high mountain (the nearest point to the sun), surrounded by clouds. They live in temples where they spent most of the time in meditation or praying the Gods. These are a few ideas where to start.

Plus, the forum is growing in popularity and new users are constantly joining the site. So I think we're already at the point we have a lot of users.

I also support the idea to make a group for Dragon Rogues that don't have a tribe. I don't really like the basic and blank white for nomads. The "default white" should identify users that have joined the site, but they don't have a character yet.

Last edited by DarkSun on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:32 am

The solitary can have a title for example, not exatly a tribe
the nomad can be a tribe (and also an interesting one that can have dirrents dragons, or one can join it waiting to be sure to join another one)
and this will help to point out the difference between active users or those who have a character from other users who have just signed up or simply observe (which have the name without any color or reference)
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:35 am

So, what is the admin's answer? I really wish to see the LightWings so I can make a new character for that tribe
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:23 am

I want to make the LightWings, BUT. Astral and Kaz say that we need more members. How about this? We get to 300 members, and then I'll talk to Astral and Kaz about this? Is that fair enough?
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 am

Phantom wrote:I want to make the LightWings, BUT. Astral and Kaz say that we need more members. How about this? We get to 300 members, and then I'll talk to Astral and Kaz about this? Is that fair enough?

I think it doesn't make sense waiting for more members. New users that may want to create a dragon with light powers will be stuck because there's no tribe for them. Light is a very important element and it should be added for completeness.

Perhaps Kazumi and Astral were opposing "extra" tribes. For example, a tribe for acid dragons. Another example, a tribe for lightning dragons. We don't really need these tribes (we have EarthWings and SkyWings), but they can be added in the future when we'll have a big userbase.

I don't see nothing wrong adding LightWing. It's a primordial element, afterall.

I'm curious to hear the opinion of the other admins relating to this topic.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 am

Surely if THERE IS A LIGHWING TRIBE Very Happy more users will be encouraged to create a drgon and may join it!!!
(beside the fact that also who is already in this forum maybe woul like to create a dragon basing on it, like me (for Sleenia would be perfect) and Darksun that want to create a new charachter too, this make the forum works more, be more active etc Very Happy

And I repeat what I have said, a title for the "solitary" members would be a nice idea, so they will not anonymous like a use that just registered but is not active or do not have a charater
(sleenia for example is a solitary dragon for now, because I'm not sure about any tribe, or Jurragon Ignatic is also a good roleplayer, but have no tribe)
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down