Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

War Against the Night - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

War Against the Night - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

War Against the Night

+2
Rahnma
Volcanis
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

War Against the Night - Page 2 Empty War Against the Night

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

After a while of official meetings amongst the NightWings, a heated argument with her older cousin, Gemini, and a been more debates within her kingdom, Nightflare thought she deserved some alone time. After all, she needed to go for a nice hunt, cool down some steam after arguing with Gemini. The NightWing queen could be very hard to persuade sometimes, and this time had been one of those times. With a combination of sweet talk, true facts, and her own persuasive nature, she had wanted to talk Gemini into making her heir to the throne. It had ended in a heated verbal debate and then both of them had stormed off, angry at each other for having such annoying personalities.

As she flew around, Nightflare finally stopped near an area of dead bushes surrounded in dark, black rock. Absolutely pissed with the fact Gemini had learned to simply say no to anything Nightflare said, no matter how persuasive it was, the dragoness angrily evaporated the rocks with her powerful purple fire, making them explode into tiny chunks. Then she tore at them with her claws, reducing them to nothing but strands of dust particles. Having let off steam, the dragoness roared at the sky, causing a multitude of birds to fly off in a frenzied panic.

Snarling, still angry from her debate, she slashed at the ground, roaring with frustration. Once she was finally done, she blasted a circle of purple fire at the ground and lied down in it, placing her head angrily on her paws, her eyes narrowed. Indeed, she had done a good job at hiding that rage until she was far away from the NightWing kingdom. As she stared out the ground, she got an idea, and started whispering in a strange language. It sounded a bit like this: de bekifi di uoinota, confn rocen lpuul loex. lleisgar sva sia meage....

Suddenly, the earth began to shake violently, and forth from the depths of hell came the gruesome stack of bones, that gradually formed into a body. Several more arose from the cradle of earth in which had held them for many years. Soon there was at least three skeletons of dragons, and one skeleton of a reptilian, standing in front of her. Snarling, she ordered them in her powerful accent.

"Go forth, my minions! Bring me back any dragon or intruder foolish enough to wander into my lands! Bring them back alive, so that I can teach them a personal lesson! Only fools will intrude my territory when I'm done with them. Now go!" and with that, the skeletons trotted off, not even bothering to sneak or tread carefully.

Last edited by Nightflare on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

War Against the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: War Against the Night

Post by DarkSun Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Shadowis intently looked at NightFlare, listening her charming words. Her purple eyes were absurdly astonishing and it was very hard to not look at them. Also, she was emanating a intringuing area. NightFlare was going to complete her powerful spell, but there was something she wasn't expecting. There was a reason because Shadowis has got the title of "perverted mind". You have already experience of Volcanis that liked to flirt with females. However the FireWing was somewhat respectful towards them. Shadowis was different. The NightWing liked to really bother females, using aggressive methods if necessary. So Shadowis was a dangerous dragon in the tribe and Gemini has already considered to banish him from the NightWings. It was only for the support of his brother, DarkSun, that Shadowis was still a member of the tribe. His brother has always hoped that Shadowis would become better one day. DarkSun was wrong. Shadowis was convinced that his metal insanity was incurable. Shadowis knew to be totally alone with NightFlare. It was the chance he was waiting for. "Have you brought me here to just give me compliments?" He answered with a malicious growl. Since NightFlare didn't seem interested to do something, he decided to take action. He closed his eyes, accidentally interrupting the spell that NightFlare was using. Shadowis placed a paw behind her neck in a sort of embrace, slightly scratching her scales. Then he pressed his lips against hers in a hungry kiss. He wondered how she would react now. Her reaction would definitely help him to understand better the situation, though he was more interested to simply enjoy her.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:37 pm

((Wasn't really a spell, more of an enchantment to entice males.))

Surprise hit Nightflare like a bullet to the chest when the dragon pulled her in for a kiss, her eyes widening in shock and her claws unsheathing from their secret compartments. This was something she had not expected as a result, even from a dragon as strong and beautiful as herself. Maybe Shadowis had thought she had really been flirting with him and taken his chance to get every bit of her before she could come to the sense most females had when they first met with Shadoiws. And as he kissed her, she slapped her paw, with claws unsheathed, across Shadowis's face. Not something she had expected. Her charm must have been more powerful then she had realized. With a hiss of disdain, she snarled at the NightWing, "You insignificant little morsel of a dragon! You will pay dearly for that!" her voice was full of malice and held none of the previous love or affection like before. In fact, her voice now held no tone of that previously very calm voice. Instead she appeared truly terrifying to a dragon who had thought she had just wanted to flirt with him, her claws unsheathed and covered in his blood, her tail stuck straight out in back of her, her beautiful eyes narrowed venomously down at the NightWing with a look of pure hatred. Luckily enough for the cousin of the queen, she had managed to lure the black dragon far enough away from the queen so that if this did happen and she lost her temper, the queen wouldn't hear right away.

With a fierce and determined force, the dragoness slammed her mind into the dark dragon's, forcing her way into his mind so that she could take control of it. She put all her effort into it, which really wasn't needed since she was so skilled in the art and the black dragon barely studied it. She held no remorse for his memories, and continued to slam into his mind, wrapping a spectral hand of energy around it so that she could control him. Nothing would get between her and ruling the tribe. Especially not ungrateful toads like this one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:29 am

// I know NightFlare wants to just enslave him, but I'm enjoying this roleplay between side-characters and I'd like to make things hard for her //

Shadowis totally focused on the kiss and he didn't noticed her claws. It was too late when the black dragon realized she was going to attack him. The blow was strong enough to interrupt the contact. The male pulled back, scratching her neck in the process as a sort of immediate revenge. He licked the blood from his claws, a satisfied smile on his wounded snout. The kiss has lasted only a few seconds, but he could still feel the taste of her lips. However Shadowis wasn't going to stop. He wanted more, though NightFlare was angered. The black dragon was going to do something, but a mysterious presence suddenly invaded his mind. It was gradually taking control of his brains. Shadowis froze in panic, it was a sort of very powerful spell.  He panted, feeling lost between bad memories. Shadowis was vulnerable to mind attacks and he didn't have the same mental barriers of DarkSun. The black dragon would say that it was almost impossible to charm, trick or mind-control his brother. The energies and the time required to enslave DarkSun weren't worth the effort. Also, his brother wasn't very useful in combat. His brother has indeed no special powers, besides the common NightWings abilities. DarkSun was specialized in healing arts. The stupidest thing ever. Why hasn't DarkSun choosen the path of offensive magic like Shadowis did? With power and strengh you can face any kind of enemy. Shadowis was aware of that and he would use his powers to counter NightFlare's attempt to enslave him. It didn't matter which kind of intentions NightFlare would have. Shadowis was a powerful being and she couldn't enslave him so easily. Using violent methods was definitely the worst way. Shadowis knew that his weak point was his hunger of females. However he wasn't that kind of fool that would simply fall to amazing bodies or charming words. Shadowis enslaved females, not viceversa. However another female would easily trick him with the right approach. He remembered to have nearly subdued a weak female years ago. However that female just gave a kiss to Shadowis in order to distract him, deliver a stunning blow and get her chance to escape. That was a humiliating defeat.

The black dragon suddenly disappeared in a black flash, consequently interrupting her attempt to mind-control him. A sinister and evil laugh could be heard from the spot he was vanishing. "Nice try." Shadowis mocked her. He teleported himself in the air, looking down at NightFlare. Now Shadowis was more cautious and he would understand other attempts to enslave his mind. He knew he couldn't trust NightFlare anymore, but his mental insanity was leading him to keep courting her. "Why won't you give me a chance?" He asked with a seductive voice. The black dragon teleported again, but this time he materialized beside NightFlare. "You won't regret it." Shadowis had all the intentions to push the female NightWing and convince her to have a relationship with him at any cost. He was using the good manners for now. He rubbed his snout against her neck, sniffing her scales. This situation would result in a bloody fight that will certainly take the attention of other tribe members, especially of DarkSun. Shadowis didn't want that, because his fun would end.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:52 am

((Sorry for short post...))

As the dragon rubbed up against her, Nightflare's enchantment already seducing him, even though he wasn't looking in her eyes, the dragoness didn't even flinch. Why? Because this dragon wanted to seduce her. Impossible as it was, she would pretend like it until the dragon thought his desire would be fulfilled and she would strike with her mind. Because he would be so focused on her, it would give NightFlare the perfect opportunity to take over the dull dragon's mind, thanks to the fact that, one, he has no experience blocking it, two, because he would be more distracted, and three, because the NightWing would make sure to be more thorough this time, grabbing hold of his mind tightly so he wouldn't even be able to use teleportation magic to escape her grasp. But she had to do this quickly, and quietly, before her cousin had the chance to realize what was going on. Gemini had a certain type of psychic aura to her, and would be here in a matter of seconds if she heard any more fighting. So, with the dragon on her shoulder, she turned around to face him and said sweetly.

"You are positively right, my dear Shadowis," her voice was like honey, and her alluring purple eyes met his, "I am much too tense for my own good. I think I could use some relaxation, don't you agree?" she said with a frisky tone, stretching her body out in front of him and eyeing him with her alluring stare. Then she trod forward and playfully licked his cheek, her purple aura glowing irresistibly.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:30 am

Shadowis was surprised by her sudden behaviour's change. She was angered just a few moments ago and now she was flirting with him again. Anyway the dark dragon wasn't a fool. He was more cautious than before and he was ready to predict other tricks from NightFlare. However her charm was working again with him. Shadowis was unconsciously aware of that and soon he would understand the trap. He didn't care much about that because Shadowis would certainly understand an attempt to subdue him. "With me on your side... Noone can stop you anymore." The black dragon smiled and promptly returned the lick on the cheek. However it wasn't enough to satisfy his desires. He wished first to continue what they have interrupted: the kiss. He looked again for lips contact, provoking her with a lick on the tip of her snout. Shadowis was gentle this time, hoping she would finally give him the attentions a lover deserves. Sweet words, beatiful body and playful licks were intriguing until a certain point. The black dragon clearly wanted to go far now and see if NightFlare really liked him... or she was just bluffing.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:17 pm

"Indeed, we will be unstoppable..." whispered Nightflare temptingly into Shadowis's ear, not attacking him this time, carefully winding her neck closer to his face so that they were only a mouse-tail away from touching noises, "We will hold enough power in our paws to take the thrown from Gemini, be it persuasively or by force..... the NightWings will bow down before our power. We will no longer need the petty help of those weaklings.... FireWings..... SkyWings..... we will take over this world. We won't stop with just making sure that they are in place. We will extend to the EarthWings..... the IceWings.... SeaWings.... all will be under NightWing control. Even the gods will bow down to our powers. The goddess of magic.... pfft. We will over throw them all. And you know what the best part about it is?" she then stared directly into Shadowis' eyes. The moon was just about to rise up, its rays dazzling off of Nightflare's scales to make her seem to glow, the light purple aura that surrounded her dazzling in the iridescent moonlight, her eyes even more magnificent and glorious then they had been before. She leaned in closely, very closely, to Shadowis' face, irresistible, "You will be right by my side." she then leaned her head forward and kissed the dragon. An invisible enchantment settled over Shadowis, almost like a sleep spell, but it was more like a simple tiring spell, to make him sleepy, but it was casual, so he would not suspect anything while the magic made him sloppy, making his mind fussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:17 pm

// I think Shadowis is silver/black, but needs confirmation Razz //

The black dragon silently nodded at her words, though he had slightly different plans. Shadowis was almost conquered by her charm. It was impossible to not resist at her beauty. Her purple scales were also glowing under the moon's light. The same effect was on his silver scales and both dragons looked to be awesome. Two dragons apparently harmless, but they were indeed extremely dangerous. This time he could finally share a kiss with her. Shadowis was very happy to enjoy her lips another time, aware that NightFlare was apparently under Shadowis control. The black dragon realized the purple dragon really liked him, unaware of the sleeping enchantment she was using on him. His mind was gradully becoming vulnerable to an attack. However the black dragon wasn't worried about that. He was going to use his own spell on NightFlare that should grant him total dominance over the other female. Dark and almost invisible tentacles came out from his scales, silently approaching her body. She was busy in the kiss, so NightFlare couldn't notice at all the spell he was using. It was indeed a forbidden spell that shouldn't be used between NightWings. It was very hard to master it and only few were capable to use the spell. The tentacles should drain NightFlare's powers away and transfer them to Shadowis. In other words the black dragon was going to steal all her magic. However that kind of sorcery has a limitation. Shadowis could steal only the power of a single dragon. NightFlare, second only to Gemini, was the perfect target. She was vulnerable enough to succumb to his spell. Shadowis should gather enough power from NightFlare to be able to challenge Gemini and her minions. So the black dragon was free to set up his own rule over the NightWings. A rule of chaos that he wanted to extend to other tribes. Shadowis was perfectly aware that NightFlare simply wanted to use him for her goals. What is the point to help her when the actual Queen will be replaced with another one? Shadowis spell was very close to conclusion and he fiercely pressed his snout against hers to accentuate the kiss with two intents: to enjoy it and hopefully to cause also a distraction. She would certainly suspect about the strange spell Shadowis was using, very hard to counter. There were indeed only three ways to stop the spell: put its controller to sleep, enslave the mind's controller or simply kill the controller. Both dragons have unconsciously engaged each other in a dangerous game. NightFlare was going to mind-control him while Shadowis was going to steal her powers. The first that would ultimate his spell was definitively the winner of that competition. It was a fact the energy used by the two dragons couldn't be ignored from other NightWings. NightFlare and Shadowis privacy was going to end soon.

Last edited by DarkSun on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Gemini watched them kiss from afar. She knew something was going on, but she didn't dare go closer. She could make out black tentacles snaking from Shadowis's scales, and it headed towards Nightflare. She narrowed her eyes. She knew that spell. It was a draining spell, capable of draining one's powers and transferring them to a user. It was forbidden, but he was using it. Shadowis was so going to die. Disappearing into a shadow, she cast a powerful enchantment that would let nobody sense her at all, not even a smidge, and she slinked over. She watched carefully. Nightflare seemed to be trying to take over Shadowis's mind, but Gemini couldn't be sure. She would have to keep watching.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:11 pm

(I'm gonna do something dramatic nao. Razz)

Nightflare's claws began to glow purple, and she crisscrossed a cross across the ground. The sign of a powerful enchantment. From the shadows something began to appear, and in her mind she called upon ancient magicks that only she and Gemini could possibly know, passed down to her father by her grandfather, passed to him by his father, and to him by his father. She chanted something, a sleep spell. Since she had silently slipped into Shadowis's mind but had not made action yet, the sleep spell was even more effective then had she put it on him outside of his mind. She, like Gemini, could sense the tentacles, senseless fool... she thought with disdain. She had to do this precisely, fear she risk being discovered. Little did she know that Gemini was watching her from the shadows, hidden in a veil that even she could not sense, for all the power she held. the enchantment she had set began to glow, but Shadowis was so focused on her he probably didn't even notice. A light began to emit from the cross, and an invisible lightning bolt shot out from the ground, deflecting a tentacle away from Shadowis, throwing it instead at himself. That had worked perfectly. The lightning bolt then did the exact same thing with all the other tentacles, zapping them away. Then, with a powerful force, she slammed her mind into his, wrapping invisible hands around his vulnerable mind. Since he was both distracted with the spell of his own, her dizzying sleep spell, and her kiss, it was very, very unlikely that he would be able to break it this time. She pushed all her might into controlling him, not sparring any mercy this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:05 am

// Rewriting the post. I have added a indicative picture of Shadowis and also DarkSun's part. //

War Against the Night - Page 2 Daarl10

There was a war between the two dragons while they were apparently kissing. Shadowis perceived a interference in his magic. NightFlare succedeed to keep the tentacles away from her. However she was only delaying her defeat. There was no way to effectively counter a forbidden spell, especially when his controller was able to master it. With her much surprise, the tentacles turned again towards NightFlare, wrapping her body. It was time to ultimate the spell. The tentacles almost drained her powers away, transfering them to Shadowis. His victory was very near. Shadowis could already feel inside him the new abilities coming: necromancy, mind-control, more black magic and other awesome stuff. He was going to become the most powerful NightWing around. His strenght would be only matched by the Queen. However something went wrong. His mind was totally vulnerable to an attack and NightFlare has finally got her chance to enslave him. It was just for a second that Shadowis wasn't able to conclude the forbidden spell. All the powers went back to NightFlare and the tentacles consequently vanished. His desire to steal NightFlare's powers was over. He has failed and NightFlare has won. He interrupted the kiss to bow his head towards her.
"I'm yours now." He spoke obedient. Shadowis was aware that she was mind-controlling him, but he simply couldn't do nothing to react.

DarkSun was on his way to reach NightFlare's territories. He was perceiving a very dangerous energy in the air. Someone was using a forbidden spell. That kind of spells were prohibited because of their despicable nature. They should exclusively be used in emergency cases. A NightWing caught in the act to use a forbidden spell without a good reason was usually imprisoned or banished from the tribe. In the worst cases sentenced to death. DarkSun flew towards the spell's source. He noticed Shadowis and NightFlare not very far. What was happening? The bronze dragon could tell that his brother was using a forbidden spell. DarkSun couldn't believe that, but there was certainly a good reason behind. Was NightFlare trying to enslave or kill Shadowis in some way? That could be possible... DarkSun was aware of her evil nature, though he has never found any proof to openly accuse her of that. DarkSun carmouflaged himself with a shadow in order to not be detected and approached the group. He was curious to spy the two and perhaps discover NightFlare's plans. Anyway he was ready to intervene and save his brother from her.

Last edited by DarkSun on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:21 am; edited 3 times in total
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 am

Unlike Gemini, DarkSun hadn't hidden his presence, so his magic aura flowed to Nightflare. And it was a good thing he had only just arrived. They're battle must have been more vicious then she had originally realized. She lifted her head and stared at Shadowis for a moment, her piercing purple eyes bearing into his, taunting him, then walked away as if nothing had happened, her tail flicking back and forth innocently. Now that she had control of Shadowis's mind, she would no longer need to fight him. Unless something happened so that somehow another person broke her spell on him, then she would be able to control the master sorcerer as long as she wanted, and she had no intension on releasing him from the curse she had lain upon him. He was far too valuable. But as she walked away, she made sure to add some hideous comments behind her, stuff like how he had put up an honorable fight for one weaker then herself, and how she would get him next time. Then she turned away and continued onward, ignoring what she made him say with her mind. Whatever he said would not be with his own mind. It would be his voice, but the dark dragoness's words. As she vanished from view, heading back to the palace, a silent smile crossed her face. It had been difficult, but she had managed it. Now all she had to do was finish yet another set of plans that came to mind. Something illegal to the NightWings and would more then likely get her banished and be enough proof of her evil deeds. Too bad Gemini hadn't found out about it sooner, for now was too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:22 am

Whilse all this happened Arcke was sleeping on a tree in SkyWing territory then he saw some strange stuff over in a distance, he goes to investigate

( idk how it enter the rp without first have him sleeping on a tree o.O )
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:39 am

It was so strange being controlled by someone... Shadowis couldn't do nothing. NightFlare was the first dragon that has succeeded to enslave him. It was humiliating that a female has won over him.  Shadowis has paid his hunger of females. It was his weak point afterall. A mental insanity that he has accepted as part of his personality. Shadowis will ponder about his revenge later... First he needed to find a way to free his mind. He knew that only another dragon specialized in mind-control was able to break her spell. Gemini or DarkSun would certainly help him. It won't take much time before they discover the truth. NightFlare's victory was only temporary afterall. Shadowis didn't understand at all why the female wanted so badly to enslave his mind. Perhaps she wanted to force him to use the forbidden spells? That would make sense. However it wasn't a good reason. Gemini was able to neutralize the forbidden spells. Also, Shadowis knowledge of magic wasn't powerful enough to represent a serious threat. So what was NightFlare planning to do?

DarkSun saw NightFlare moving away, leaving Shadowis alone. The bronze dragon come out from his hiding to approach his brother. Shadowis chuckled.
“Hey, DarkSun. Don't you know the happy news? I have dated NightFlare. A success." He gave him a satisfied smile. “Bye, see you later.” After those words Shadowis teleported away, disappearing in a black flash.
“Where are you going? Come back!” DarkSun ordered with a serious voice. However there was no trace of the other dragon. He must be near... The bronze dragon thought. Teleporting abilities have a limited range. The healer hoped that Gemini was here. She was certainly able to track down his brother. However Shadowis was very brave to hide his presence from others. So it would take some time to find him.

// Shadowis (controlled by NightFlare) is escaping because DarkSun would certainly read his mind to discover the mind-control spell. I hope the post is ok Razz Let me know if I have to edit it. //
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2