Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

(REMAKE) Chloe's bio Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

(REMAKE) Chloe's bio Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

(REMAKE) Chloe's bio

Go down

(REMAKE) Chloe's bio Empty (REMAKE) Chloe's bio

Post by Chloe Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:51 am

(This is a remake for many reasons that are valid in my opinion, lets say i updated my dragon over the past months i've been on here)

Name: Chloe
Nickname: (anything you can think of)
Age: adult (cause i dunno the beginning age of adult for dragons)
Mate: Luke Very Happy
Hatchlings: no bio hatchlings though she took one in
Tribe: Icewings
Rank: deputy (i still dont know how to spell leiten...oh forget it)
Appearence: A redish purple dragon with pink horns, her right horn broken in half, three dark green spikes on her head with twelves green spines with pink membrane on them running down her back, her tail has four spikes two on each side and a diomand shape spike on her tail tip, her underbelly is green and she has yellow hair on her head, eyes are green. (or just see profile pic)
Personality: quite a loverble dragoness, though she will attack someone if that someone threatened her friends, despite that though... she doesnt like to fight unless she really has to.
Strengths: While Chloe can practicly breath ice itself she was born with cryokinesis or the ability of creating ice with just her bare paws (yes she has paws not claws) She's one of the very very few icewings that was born with cryokinesis and with this ability she can freeze water by touching it, create needle sharp icespikes on the ground, walls and even trees with just her mind And by touching the floor, its fairly knowing when shes useing cryokinesis because her front paws get enveloped in ice cold mist (that is visible) so rarely does she use her breath ability.
Weakness: she has an ice fury that has a risk of killing her, a brace on her tail with a "sit" command on it (though its more of a advantage to other dragons) and not only that but the secret "special ability" that hasnt been unlocked yet, though it has happened to her, if near a insanely dark being or a dark crystal the aura would affect Chloe greatly and if that wasnt enough her entire body color would decrease in color (get darker) hence "Dark Chloe" would be like her second personality, along with the hidden secret ability Convexity a dark ability that has been put down in scrolls as "soul rending" and death bringing.
History: Chloe was born the only purple dragon in an entire tribe of ice blue icewings, many despised her while her family tried to do their best to take care of her, dureing the years that past Chloe used her ability of cryokinesis to impress the tribe, while it did she still was treated as a underling. some years later dureing chloes teenage years, she came in contact with a dark crystal, while it didnt affect her the aura of the crystal took host inside her soul and spirit, but couldnt unleash itself due to her strong and pure soul. years later, she left her home in search of another one and she found one! (here) where she had many many adventures.

(how do you like my remade bio?)
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down