Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)

3 posters

Go down

Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals) Empty Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)

Post by Snowblaze Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:27 pm

Snowblaze was curled up near the coastline, watching the cool waves roll over the sand. She really wasn't sure she wanted to do this. The Icewing by raising had buried her flaming scales under the sand, much like she did when hunting in the snow, and simply waited. She looked out, waiting to the others before releasing some of her exploding ice, and watching it explode.
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals) Empty Re: Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)

Post by Gemna Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:36 pm

Gemna was approaching the rendezvous of their meeting. All surviving Ice and Sea Dragons we're to meet here or whatever was left, and for the uncertain new Queen of the Gifted Crystals, Snowblaze. She was unlike many before her, and was, in Gemna's opinion, the best candidate for the Crystals. It has been long since some sense of leadership was taken, and he had only hoped this would work out perfectly.

Of course it was up to Gemna himself to groom and ease the young hybrid into her role. New rules and aspects would be created, some of the old would remain, however one thing was for certain that even though Snowblaze never asked for any of this, no one else was willing. Nor were they worthy. Acting originally as a Royal Guard of Ra'Shei, the previous Alpha, Gemna had learned many things of the royal duties. He only hoped this worked out well.

Landing next to Snowblaze, Gemna straightened up as he saw several figures in the distance, and forms taken from the sea approaching rather slowly ((Tribe NPCs)). He then looked to the half buried dragoness and said calmly, "It's near time. Straighten yourself up, just as I do. And remember, be calm, and be confident. Nothing else matters right now besides this moment."
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals) Empty Re: Reluctant Announcement (Gifted Crystals)

Post by Atarijor XVI Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:40 pm

Vann was excited to hear that an important meeting was to take place for the Tribe. It was an opportunity to make friends with everyone the Guardian hadn't formally met yet. He was even happier to learn that the meeting spot was the beach. Though he'd gotten somewhat used to the IceWings' turf, he preferred the sweet flipper-friendly ocean. Vann breached with enough speed to--almost--do at least a half summersault. It looked about as graceful as one would expect it to. The water in the immediate vicinity was still quite choppy when Vann resurfaced a few moments later with a throaty laugh. "Whoever chose this as the meeting spot, you're my new best friend!" Though the most jovial SeaWing one would likely meet, Vann still took his rank seriously. After reaching the sand, he dragged himself along--not unlike a sea turtle--to a spot where he could keep an eye on the surroundings. He settled into the warm sand and looked toward the two IceWings.

Atarijor wasn't sure where to go. He had followed Snowblaze to meeting place because she told he was supposed to. But... now what? The Wyvern had only attended one other meeting in all his life and hadn't known what to make of it then, either. Should he really be sitting among the rest of the tribe? Was he supposed to stay near Snowblaze? The first option couldn't be it: there were a lot of dragons present. Snowblaze hadn't explicitly told Atar to stay close by, however. So... was the Wyvern being left to do whatever he felt best? But Snowblaze knew better than to leave Atarijor to his own devices during his regression days. She did seem rather distract as of late, though.

The fifteenth son of Atarijor I, with no direction and a severely warped grasp on tribe life, reverted to his old self. The Wyvern towered over most of everyone present but still tried to make himself look small. Keeping his gaze low so he didn't accidentally look a dragon in the eye, Atar made his way to an isolated spot. It was far enough away that he could say he was "where a Wyvern should be", but close enough that he could hear what was being said. Though he still wasn't fluent in his own native language--and in his current state, he likely would be even less so--Atarijor listened carefully, just in case Snowblaze had an orders for him.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowblaze Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:28 pm

Minnow would quickly swim up, her glowing fins and bulbs noting her presence as she crawled up on the beach. She saw Vann, smiling a bit. Another Seawing! Yes! She slide further up, clearly not good at... land things as she flopped nearby.

"Hi! I'm Minnow."

Snowblaze meanwhile shook the sand of her crimson patterning. She looked at Gemna, sighing a bit as she looked around. She scratched some sand out of her scales before speaking up, her mind seeming to be in it's emotional mode.

"I know, I know. It's easy for you to say though. You don't have to speak to a bunch of dragons." She then stopped, seeing that Atarjor had walked off to the side. Dang it! He'd been doing so well. She quickly motioned to him, speaking up somewhat calmly as her mind became calculating.

"Atarjor. Don't worry. You can sit with the other if you want."
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemna Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:19 am

Gemna watched as the remnants of the Gifted Crystals gathered, from Sea Dragons to Ice drakes, and once all was settled he begun steeling in his mind the purpose of their meeting. From the leadership role to the future of the Alliance between Ice and Sea. It was about time someone done something, and Gemna was that driving force, planting the seeds of the future so that Snowblaze can finish it. In truth, this was all his idea and he couldn't help but know the nervousness in the Wyvern next to him. The tribe went with a leader for so long and members lounged about in his eyes, Gemna wanted that changed.

The great Wyvern cleared his throat once all were accounted for, and said in a firm and vocal tone, "My fellow Crystals, from those of the vast oceans and its depths to the harsh glaciers and its great ranges, I bid you welcome to this rendezvous today. We would not have summoned you if not for good reason. In the past years we have gone without leader, the previous Alpha, Ra'Shei leaving us without so much a word. We have become a freelance clan of drake's and wyverns, only moving to make due minimally on the course of merely living. That changes today."

Gemna paused for a minute when all eyes were focused enough on him. He then said, "I need not recollect the events that transpired years ago, our home, the Arctic Halls, are lost in this times. We know that enough, and we do not have the forces to take it back. However this day will mark a new era for all our land and the sea's we rule. Snowblaze, I let you take over from here."

Gemna then leaned into Snowblazes hearing socket and quietly said, "Remember, this is your announcement, your big day. We must also acknowledge our new home and what we shall do with it, as well as securing the rest of our homeland. With this, we change the course of our people's future, and remember, composure and calmness, don't be flustered. Let it flow."
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down