Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Decisions [Open/Gifted Crystals) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Decisions [Open/Gifted Crystals) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Decisions [Open/Gifted Crystals)

4 posters

Go down

Decisions [Open/Gifted Crystals) Empty Decisions [Open/Gifted Crystals)

Post by Draken Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Draken, still being the king sighed as sat in his thrown room, writing everything that had happened lately down in his journal, the same journal he had when he was only known as a nightwing healer. He stopped writing halfway, thinking now, thinking about how the seawings were doing while he was just writing and coming up with plans. He was always busy, trying to find a way to get the Icewings and Seawings cooperate a bit more. He wasn't quite used to having to run the seawings and Icewings quite yet, but he knew he had to at least find a way, to do exactly that.

He shut his book, as he now knew he had to start focusing on The Gifted Crystals. He knew Baldirak was doing well with the firewings, nightwings and Earthwings, but currently he wasn't at that level that Baldirak was at, he had to step up his game. He began organizing some sort of meeting in the Seawing palace, first wanting to know what his fellow seawings thought of what he was doing before going to the Icewings.

He began writing down one by one, enough invitations to seawings he knew well, but also some invitations to ones that were new, to see how they were adjusting to everything he's done. Once done he put his ink and quill away and went to find Persius, his royal guard/messenger. Persius was torquoise, with bluish fins and webbings. His tail similar to a dolphin's tail and a spine fine going from his head and down his back, his eyes were a golden brown.

He soon found the Seawing, and began to ask his favor. "Excuse me, Persius, Could you send all these invitations out for me, I'd be very useful." Persius turned to him, nodding "As you wish my lord." Persius gladly accepted, Draken then handed Persius the bag filled of the invitations, Persius then left to deliver them.

The next day, Draken went into the meeting room at the specific time to wait for any upcoming seawings, he waited patiently and as he was waiting he continued to think curiously about what they'd say.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Decisions [Open/Gifted Crystals) Empty Re: Decisions [Open/Gifted Crystals)

Post by Vann Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Vann returned to his cave to find an invitation from the king. The SeaWing Guardian smiled and swam off to the palace. When he got there, he went straiight to the meeting room, finding the king waiting there. He went up to the SeaWing leader and bowed. "Hello, sir! I'm here for the meeting! What's it about? Oh... I guess I should wait until everyone else shows up, huh? Sorry." Vann settled onto the floor and looked around. The only others here at the moment were the king's guards. And at the moment, they didn't seem to interested in making a new friend. So he hoped the king was.
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:05 pm

"There is no need for that, he can speak, with us few being here. Said a mysterious voice. Then, from the darkness came a large brute with sky blue eyes that almost seemed to glow in that same darkness. He had smooth, denim blue scales and streaks of blue and cerulean underneath his chin and along his jaw. He had a short, scrunched up muzzle but a maw worthy of being deemed dangerous, with it's fish-like fangs and menacing look. Overall, he was a very attractive brute, particularly dark for his race.

"What is it that you need?" He looked to the troubled dragon on his throne, but did not address him by the usual honorific such as 'lord' or 'sir'. There was a certain coldness to his voice, and a look as if he had been interrupted from one of his favorite activities. To summarize, he seemed very irritable and displeased with his summon.
Iskander
Iskander
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Upon seeing Vann enter, Draken smiled, recognizing the dragon quickly from the festival he started a long time ago. He waved happily to the Seawing before speaking. "Vann, so glad you could be here, this is just a meeting for any seawings who have a problem and I just want to make sure that everyone is ok and can tolerate me as th."

He stopped speaking because of the shock of the next Seawing's approach. The new one who he had not recognize, but he could tell from the tone of his voice, he was not happy with something at all. Draken felt slightly nervous because of his dark tone, but took a deep breath to calm down. "Well, Newcomer, I'm just trying to make sure that all seawings are fine with what I've done before I move on to the Icewings." he said politely.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:56 pm

"It seems all too well has happened," A deep voice came from the door of the room. Walking in was a bipedal drake of sorts, looking like a cross between drake and a crocodile it alsi bare resemblance to a galapagos iguana, somewhat. His scales were a deep blue with old scars ran across his body, a notable bite mark across his face.

Bassasail had been gone too long, for that matter he seemed much calmer than when he took throne a long time ago. The large SeaWing walked up to the throne just at its steps and looked at the current king, examining him, "It is an honor to see a new king amongst us," he then bowed, a feat that seemed almost impossible for the dragon himself, "Draken, is it? I am Bassasail, the previous king some time ago. It is good to see younger drakes are taking lead into the next generations."

Bassasail then stood, he was muscular and fit compared to a lot of other dragons, for that matter, he was still doing his special training, which also required him socializing with others. It was new, but healthy in many ways.
"If you do not mind, King Draken, I would like to speak with you privately after this little... Arrangement." Bassasail said gesturing to the small meeting.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:23 am

Iskander would snort at the King's hesitation and his lack of presence. No one would guess that this brute was the king. He was very soft in all things. Soft in build, soft spoken, did everything quietly. He was no king Iskander could praise or fight for. Iskander would grunt as Vann and Bassasail made way to the room, at last. Two worthy and commendable drakes with a history of honorable deeds. He dipped his head when Bassasail arrived, "Sir, Vann, lovely to see your faces. I go by Iskander, if you did not know already."

Iskander would then turn to Draken, who nervously sat on his throne, "I mean no disrespect, Draken, but you have done nothing worthy of me calling you my King. A King is one who leads their people to success and prosperity. What have you done for our people? I have grown up on the isles on the outskirts of our seas, and coming to the mainland after I came of age, I saw no difference between our coasts. They were both dead and stagnant. And under your rule, nothing has changed. It pains me to see our world leaders, Lord Baldirak, Mistress Kenina, Lord Tenebris, Lord Attor, and others progress and advance and make steady progress towards a better futur and we SeaWings, remain only at sea, alone and without advancement. You only inherited your Father's kingship and you are a silly excuse for a King. It is a shame that Lord Bassasail and Lord Arkhor have left such legacies and here we are, stuck with this." Iskander would sigh and shake his head, but would then rise his head once more towards Vann and Bassasail with a warm smile.

"How do you all do? I imagine you all are living quite sound."
Iskander
Iskander
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down