Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Monster thingies that may or may not get finished Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Monster thingies that may or may not get finished Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Monster thingies that may or may not get finished

2 posters

Go down

Monster thingies that may or may not get finished Empty Monster thingies that may or may not get finished

Post by Compass Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:26 pm

I have nothing better to do so i'm storming up some monsters here. Nothing here is finalized.

-Root Wendigo

A large creature that appears as a mass of roots and pretends to be a tree stump in daylight, it uses root like legs to move, and the number of these root legs varies, often giving it the appearance and walk cycle of a spider. It has a mouth at the center of its body, and when it hears/smells its prey, it pounces and wraps its roots around its victim while guiding it to its mouth. This creature is blind.

-Incruay

A massive griffin like animal the size of an elephant, with paws on all fours and a lions tail, it is covered in dark fur from head to toe with enormous feathered wings set square upon the shoulders. This beast is impossibly aggressive and how its even alive is a mystery, due to their tendency to cannibalize and eat their own children much like a Komodo dragon. They inhabit abandoned ruins of ancient castles as well as mountain caves, and will lash out at anything they can consider food.

-Ruufa

A human shaped creature, but the lower arms and legs are covered in scales almost as tough as dragon hide, while the body is covered in dark feathers. They have a exoskeletal face and where their teeth should be is massive fang-shaped mandibles that they can move in any direction, these are long enough to cover the bottom jaw. Their eyes are sunken into their skull-like face, and are cold and piercing. Ontop of their heads are a set of small pointed horns, that is larger in males than in females. This species has very specific gender roles, the males stay at the den while the females go out and hunt, the males are the much calmer than females and release a pheromone that causes females of their species to relax while near them. The females are incredibly powerful and can reach heights of 13 feet while males can reach 10. This species would be very dangerous to humans and dragons, due to their audacity to stand up in battle despite their disadvantage. They are surprisingly agile for their size, and can swing their massive clawed hands with the force of an alligators jaw.

-The forgotten.

A gargantuan cube that fell from the sky around the time the monsters arrived, making such an impact that it created a crater, the dust from the impact flying into the air and burying them. The cube seems as if it was some large power source for something even bigger, the inside of it appears as a large factory with hydraulics, the power being generated flowing to absolutely nothing due to it being cut off. The very center of the cube houses a small humanoid robot who controls and oversees the whole factory, they do not know they were disconnected or at least seem to not remember that they were, as they continue working tirelessly every day but their efforts are in vain. The cube seems to be no threat, however the amount of water it intakes for hydraulics can easily drain rivers and lakes, killing populations of fish and creatures that feed off those fish.

Last edited by Compass on Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Compass
Compass

Male Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Monster thingies that may or may not get finished Empty Re: Monster thingies that may or may not get finished

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:50 pm

You should stick WIP in the title so I know you aren't ready for feedback yet. I just feel slightly inclined to do so because I'm your Mentor and that's my job Razz And put something like (Monster Idea) as well just so people won't mistake this for a rp since most people just click on the topic link instead of scrolling down the main page, so they wouldn't know the forum location beforehand.

I will give you one bit of feedback, if you don't mind. Just a rough guideline of size requirements for monsters if they're going to be a threat to a particular race. I'll use the Ruufa. The heights you have listed currently for them are perfect for Low Threat Level Monsters. If they're going to be dangerous to dragons as well, however, they should get up to a height of at least 45ft. This would make them a Low-High Threat Level Monster, meaning they are dangerous to all species. So you'd have the ones that are 10ft and below going after Humans, those 13ft might target Hatchlings, while anything bigger than 13ft would target Lesser Species and teen and adult Dragons. Okay, that's it. I look forward to looking at this again once you're finished.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down