Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hello World (Starlights) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hello World (Starlights) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Hello World (Starlights)

4 posters

Go down

Hello World (Starlights) Empty Hello World (Starlights)

Post by Destella Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:45 pm

Destella laid there, coiled around her and Snowscales clutch. She'd been staying in the den for months at this point. Her tongue flicked over the eggs, letting her be sure they were warm enough. It was about time now. At any moment, she and Snow would be parents. She looked around, almost being sure no one was sneaking up on her before settling back into her coil around the eggs. Then she felt one move. She let out a little hiss, hearing chirp.

"Is it time? It's gotta be time. I think it's time!" Des got excited, her red and blue feathers turning gold. He looked around, seeing if Snow was nearby.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Hello World (Starlights) Empty Re: Hello World (Starlights)

Post by Snowscale Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:55 pm

Snowscale was quick to come in, his feather-shaped soles rattling. His tail lashed out behind him as he took his place next to her, giving the eggs a sniff. Crescylla bounced in as well, looking excited. "Are they hatching Mama? Are they hatching??"
Snowscale chuckled, laying the tip of his tail on his adoptive daughter's head. "Soon, Cres, soon. They will come out when they are ready."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Selthies Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:06 pm

It was dark in the egg.

Selthies cheeped from within. She squirmed, writhed, pressed at the too-tight space surrounding her. The egg trembled, tilting against Destella, a small circular crack forming on the side. The shuddering paused for a moment as a weakly triumphant bugle emits from within the glistening shell. She could hear voices from outside.. her parents, surely. That is what instinct told her. She would imprint on the first face she saw--

A tiny snout resembling her father's bursts free from the egg. Small nostrils flared as she took her first breath, followed promptly by a sneeze. Selthies, satisfied with her progress, continues to draw breath as she rests.
Selthies
Selthies
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:36 pm

Des smiles at Crescylla. “You Dad’s right. Soon.” As she smiled, the little hatchlings were beginning to find out how to leave their little eggs.

Meanwhile, in one of the eggs, a little hatchlings was pushing against the tiny space. It was too tight! She could hear... something? Her parents? Maybe. Either way she wanted out. She felt like she had to get out! Like there was something to see! Cracks would begin to form as the hatchling instinctively began to crack the shell that was holding her back. The cracking continued until the egg finally broke, and a feathery, noodle like hatchling flopped out. She took a breath before trying to look, but she was too tired. A little peep came from her as she laid down.

Des looked down at all her hatchlings though, smiling and nuzzling then before looking up.

”They look so tiny.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:13 pm

Snowscale gave the new hatchling a tentative nuzzle, a low warble emanating from his throat to comfort the hatchling. A feeling of complete happiness flooded over him as he stared at the new life as the wonder of it began to set in. "Welcome to the world, small one. Perhaps you can help us bring joy to the feeling of hopelessness here."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Selthies Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:22 pm

Moments later Selthies pops her head free of the shell, squishing her way out of it in a wet gush of fluid. The hatchling mewls pleadingly. Her scaled eyelids flutter as she gazes from first mother to father to siblings, her noodly body wriggling as she struggles to right herself onto her feet.
Selthies
Selthies
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:04 pm

Akarui heard something. What, she wasn't entirely sure. But it made her want to come out. There was something out there, something that wanted her to come out. She felt it in her very core. She didn't know why, but she knew she wanted to make them happy. Her parents? The hatchling began to push at the sides of the egg and a crack started to form around the top. She was almost there. Soon she would be free of this dark, too-small egg. The crack grew larger and larger, beginning to form a circle, as she pressed against the sides. Suddenly the piece of egg broke free and Akarui's small golden head popped out. She looked around and caught sight of her mother and father. She peeped and wriggled, widening the hole in the egg until she could come fully out. She climbed out and made a contented chirp, curling up next to her parents.
Akarui
Akarui

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:27 am

The tiny feathered hatchling looked around, chirping as she slid fully out of the egg and flopped down near one of her sibling. They had some weird things on them, that they... moved. She sniffed one of her siblings before nibbling the weird extension.

Des just smiled at all her little ones, moving them closer so that they could rest. The dragoness smiled at Snow, nuzzling him and giving a light purr. She then looked over to her oldest daughter, motioning for her to walk up.

"Come here Cres. I think they'll want to meet you."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:47 am

Crescylla was quick to hop up and investigate, as she sniffed the little hatchlings curiously. Snowscale gently began to groom one as well, watching his older daughter’s reaction. She seemed to be in wonder, observing the tiny beings with unadulterated wonder. In the midst of the terrors the monsters brought, the death they caused, now here lay new hope to the young dragoness. She purred and began to nuzzle one, trying to warm them up. Snowscale turned to his mate with a smile, shaking his head softly.
“They’re beautiful, Des... what do you think we should name them?”
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:17 pm

Des smiled as she watched her oldest hatchling, looking over at her mate before hearing him ask what they should name the hatchlings. "I... um.... Oh my word I didn't think about names! I've been so worried...."

Meanwhile, the legless feather noodle dragon looked at the new, smaller dragon with shiny things. She tilted her head before being nuzzled. The little hatchling peeped, seeming to enjoy it.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down