Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)

5 posters

Go down

Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights) Empty Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)

Post by Destella Tue May 07, 2019 12:27 pm

Destella laid in her and Snowscale's now larger nest, coiled around a small clutch of eggs. Only her and her mate had even gotten a good look at the eggs. Des's instincts had basically kept her on edge around almost everyone, especially Haneul (Then again that Skywing never tried to make her feel any more comfortable), and the serpent like dragoness had stayed coiled around her eggs ever since they were laid. The feathered serpent was honestly a bit stressed in the cave after everything that had happened.

"I can't wait for you to see the world little ones. It may be dangerous, but there's plenty of beauty still in it." The dragoness say with a smile, flicking her tongue over the eggs to check them. Then then rolled a couple to their opposite side. She would keep them safe from anything that came.... Please don't let any moving happen until after they hatch.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights) Empty Re: Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)

Post by Snowscale Thu May 09, 2019 7:06 am

Snowscale was curled up nearby, exhausted after having to keep Crescylla entertained. He smiled to himself, his joy of finally being a true parent and not an adoptive one was insurmountable. Of course that didn't mean he loved Crescylla less in any way; it was just different, that's all.
And now his daughter was curled up in a crystalline ball, snoring away. He watched as his mate tended to the eggs, his smile widening. He had made sure the others stayed away at her request, sharing her unease around Hanuel in particular. He still wasn't used to all the company, but couldn't deny it had its own appeal. Still all the same, he missed his own cave that he had shared with his mate and daughter, and desperately wished he could have raised his hatchlings there, instead of out in the open like this.
If it were up to me we would still be in that cave... the drake thought bitterly. He had contemplated trying to get Destella to go home with him, considering he had yet to encounter any more monsters, but he doubted Hanuel would ever leave them unattended.
And that was another thing that seriously bothered Snowscale. Hanuel seemed to insist on always going with them, as though Snow hadn't lived and thrive all by himself. It rubbed him in a very wrong way, to the point where Snow had made silent flights out when he was sleeping. It was always relaxing and reassured the icy blue drake that he could still care for himself.
In all honesty he really would rather be home. He really wished it, and couldn't seem to shake the thought. If it weren't for the eggs he would already be trying to convince his mate to go there with him, but now there was too much at stake.
He sighed and got up, moving towards Des. "How are they?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights) Empty Re: Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)

Post by Destella Mon May 13, 2019 10:05 am

Destella watched as Snowscale walked up. She could tell that he was annoyed by something, and somehow she figured it was being here. Not being in their cave, and stuck with Hanuel being... Hanuel. When he walked up though, the serpent-like dragon nuzzled him, notably keeping their eggs hidden in her coils still.

When he asked how the eggs were doing, Des smiled. "They're doing well... I think. I still haven't heard them yet." She then eyed Snowscale. "And I know you're not comfortable here, but...." Why couldn't she think of anything? Why can't I think of anything? How am I gonna be a mom when I can't even figure out what to say now?
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun May 19, 2019 8:04 am

The SkyWing Guardian landed outside the cave belonging to Snowscale and his LightWing mate, Destella. Haneul never made any attempt to hide his disdain for non-SkyWings. His tolerance of SkyWing hybrids depended entirely on how much SkyWing blood they had running through their veins. Even if they were a member of the tribe, he might look down on them unless they outranked him; currently, the only half-breed that did was Attor. It was no secret that Haneul wasn't fond of the LightWing and SkyWing tribes merging, nor of being stuck with two members of the LightWing tribe once the monsters came...

But today, Haneul did something rather uncharacteristic of him. If Myyra were watching, perhaps she'd be proud. Haneul looked at Snowscale and gave a nod before looking at Destella. He cleared his throat a bit before speaking, "Um... H-Hello, Destella. How are you...?"
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:36 am

Snowscale seemed surprised by Hanuel's sudden shift in attitude, but was smart enough to stay silent and watch it unfold. Instead he decided to lay down next to his daughter and watch patiently the exchange between the two.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:18 am

When Destella first saw Haneul approach, she tightened her coil around her eggs, and her feathers turned grey and brown like the stone and nest around her. If it wasn't clear before she wasn't comfortable around him, it was now. Then though, he asked how she was. No insults. No snide comments. Just a simple question. The serpent tilted her head before speaking.

"Oh.... Um.... I'm good. Still
keeping watch over the eggs."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:10 pm

The Guardian back up slightly when the LightWing changed colors. "Oh. That's... good. I was just.. I came to see if any had hatched yet?"
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Des still didn't quite trust Haneul, but her coloration did return to normal.

"Not yet, but I'm sure they will soon. Th... thanks for asking."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurragon Ignis Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:52 pm

The relatively unknown LightWing Guardian, even among those of his own tribe with most just realizing he existed, had been on his own personal patrol. Though with his surprise appearance and injured state most assumed the elder would finally settle down from finding safety with his tribe and retire from being a Guardian. Darmith was not like other dragons of his age considering once he recovered enough to walk without a limp he resumed his duties without a word. To the common observer, this could be taken as being dedicated to the tribes security and safety, while in truth he generally preferred solitude and kept doing his usual solo patrols.

As it so happened his daily route led him near the cave of Destella and her SkyWing mate, Snowscale. He had no qualms about the tribe merge and thought it a necessary idea. Survival is much higher in a group then by yourself or with such few numbers, but of course some dragons weren't too thrilled about the idea. This was especially true once he saw the SkyWing Guardian Haneul at the cave. Even the aging Guardian knew of the SkyWing's disdain of the merge and of non-SkyWings, as he got closer to hear some of the conversation, if only partially, made him raise a brow.

A feeling of curiosity, he had almost completely forgotten about, made him wander over and bowed lightly in greeting to first Snowscale, then Destella, "Hello Snowscale and Destella, how are you both today?". He curtly nodded toward Haneul, as one Guardian to another, "Haneul."
Jurragon Ignis
Jurragon Ignis
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by ElderWing Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Laia emerged from the sea to fly the last leg to the SkyWing's end of the smaller continent. Siris had summoned her from Daelorios and asked her to distribute  the ElderWings' store of medicinal herbs among the Tal. They had plenty to spare, after all, and were better able to travel without running into the Kreu. Like most of the ElderWings, Laia had never been to the mainland before. She had been excited to meet her Predecessors when they first arrived to Daelorios. Ever since then, she had wanted to visit the Mainlanders--she only wished that she could have done so under better circumstances. Still, the Chief Healer tried not to think of the Kreu. Instead, she imagined her task was nothing more than a show of goodwill.

Eventually, Laia reached the shore. She stopped for a moment to consult the map Mae had drawn up depicting the continent. When she found the site she was looking for, she continued on. Laia spotted a few herbs that she'd never seen before--quite rare for her--and wished she had time to stop and examine them. Maybe on the way back. Finally, she reached the Starlight Order's safe zone. She didn't immediately see anyone, so she flew around, soon finding a group gathered outside a cave. Laia landed nearby and looked at them. "Greetings, Mainlanders. I am Laia, the Chief Healer of the ElderWings. My Ilos has sent me here with medicinal herbs for your Tal and any guidance you would require in keeping the Kreu at bay." Laia was just a few inches shorter than her Ilos, who was 80ft. She had the same few traits and markings as all others of her kind. But her wings were membranous, her tail was not broadened, nor had she any gills. She did, however, have webbed paws. Her head was without horns, but instead had feathers in seven colors. Her scales were yellow with white splotches.

------------

Haneul awkwardly scratched at the ground with his paw. This being nice thing was really weird for him. He was glad for the interruption of another dragon arriving... well, at least until he saw it was another LightWing. Hey, baby steps, right? And then another arrived, but this one was markedly different. He growled--not involuntarily--and took a couple steps forward. "Who says we need help? And why should we accept anything from someone who just shows up out of nowhere?" There was the Haneul everyone knew and hated.

ElderWing
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Snowscale leaped back, his feather-like scales rattling in surprise. He had seen plenty of odd things since the Vilidin, but this was on a much more personal level, considering it looked like a dragon. It resembled a Lightwing, but the blue drake had never seen anything like it. On nothing but pure instinct he got between it and his mate and eggs.
"What in the name of the gods..." he muttered, ready to leap to the defense of his family.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:43 pm

Destella was getting somewhat overwhelmed now. First Haneul, and now Jurragon. It was kinda much for the shy ness. Before she could even answer the newcomer, a third dragon entered. This time, she changed color to the cave floor to hide. Not so well, but somewhat. It was a dragoness this time, and she said she brought medical herbs! This could be great, but Haneul was hostile as usual. Dang it. She let out a his, her color returning to normal, before speaking nervously.

Haneul. Who's the Pigmentum here. Would you please show me what you have?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurragon Ignis Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:43 pm

So much for a general greeting among tribe dragons, especially with the arrival of this completely unknown dragon appearing after him. He naturally took a defensive stance to, but calmed after hearing what she had to say. A simple gruff came from him as he stood to the side to watch the conversation unfold and thought separately to himself, Pigmentum? Oh yes, new names for ranks now, right. A bit much of a word to call oneself a healer.
Jurragon Ignis
Jurragon Ignis
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by ElderWing Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Laia wasn't too surprised to be met with a little apprehension. She had figured that all of the Mainlanders--at least the Tal, anyway--were aware of the ElderWings' presence on the continents. Still, she gave a draconic smile and dipped her head. She looked at the dragoness that addressed her most kindly. "I have many things with me. Is there anything in particular your Tal is most in need of? And are you able to acquire enough food here?"

ElderWing
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Snowscale blinked, the slowly settled down. He might have overreacted a bit, but his instincts had been on alert for days now. He shook out his feathery scales, moving over to the nest to sit down next to his mate.
He had no idea what this dragon was, if it even was a dragon. The blue drake had never been told the tales of the Elderwings, as there had been nobody to tell him. Glancing between Destella and this new arrival he watched, ready to intervene if something started.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Des smiled a little at he mate, wrapping her tail around his before turning back to the Elderwing. She asked if the Starlights had been able to get food, and what medical supplies they needed. Des thought for a moment, remembering back to their supplies. She sighed slightly.

"Honestly.... We need almost anything medical. I haven't been able to go out and restock those supplies lately."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down