Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

the meeting(open to humans) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

the meeting(open to humans) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

the meeting(open to humans)

2 posters

Go down

the meeting(open to humans) Empty the meeting(open to humans)

Post by darvik Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:40 pm

in the forest near Anthropinos there was about be a meeting of many people.

darvik was out hunting a big beast that usly take four people to take down.
it was bigger then a stag and fatter then a bull what darvik was hunting was a bear
for dinner and for the hide to sale when he goes back into a city or a town. usly darvik doesn't hunt bears unless he need the money to repair his items when ever he moves to a new spot if he thinks endanger of dying where his at.

and this where the meeting started

darvik
darvik

Back to top Go down

the meeting(open to humans) Empty Re: the meeting(open to humans)

Post by Svadilfare Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Nari Taloe was irritated. She hated not being able to travel on the main roads freely. A few oversized dogs or whatever had killed a few weaklings, and now a trip from Kakos to Brysur could take almost a month. She was the best assassin to ever be bred in Gynaikes. She feared no thing or person, even other assassins could not faze her. It was only her desire to die on her own terms in the place and time of her choosing that kept her from saying to heck with it and staying on the main roads. If anyone tried to claim otherwise, she'd kill them. The woman looked down at her rumbling stomach as if it disgusted her. She reached into her saddle bag and pulled out a piece of smoked meat. Her horse knickered, as if to say, "I'm hungry, too". She produced an apple for her.

Nari was on her way to Anthropinos to collect her payment for yet another successful assassination. She wondered if Svadilfare had been through there lately. It had been a year since she'd seen the Kryoan and before that, not since his wedding. The woman was shaken from her thoughts when she saw a rather tall man stalking through the trees. "Hmm..." She coaxed her horse into turning and followed him. "What are you hoping to sneak up on?" She asked, recognizing his hunter's stance as he moved.

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by darvik Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 pm

darvik jumps at the voice and turns around with a serrated arrow notch into bow pointed at where the voice came from "who are you and how you find me " darvik seems really surprised and a bit defense with back to a tree so he would.t be sneak up on
darvik
darvik

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:19 pm

The woman laughed, both at the man's reaction and question. It was a dark laugh, the sort of laugh of one about to kill someone begging for mercy. She brought her horse to a stop beside the hunter and ran a finger along the arrow he had dared to point at her. "I am Nari Taloe and it is not hard to see one as tall as you traipsing through the woods. Have you ever had any success as a hunter? Or are you just out here for target practice?"

Svadilfare

Back to top Go down

Post by darvik Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:32 pm

" I.m usly successful considering am always hunting bears and wolfs for the pelts and im darvik bloodfallen " and is.t intermediated by the laugh
has unnotch of bow."so what are you doing in this part of the woods don't you know there are bandits and other monsters" has no idea she a assassin.
darvik
darvik

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:16 pm

The Gynaikes woman scoffed, "Do I look to be the sort of woman who is feeble? Bandits... please. They run at the sight of me. They offer me the coin they have taken from others in the hopes I'll spare their pathetic lives. As for these monsters..." Nari got her horse moving again, circling the hunter. "They are formidable for simple beasts. Make no mistake, they are not a match for a woman that hails from Gynaikes. I just can't waste my time with them. Now, what are you doing in this part of the woods. Surely, you are aware of the bandits and monsters about?" The woman threw his question back at him.

Svadilfare

Back to top Go down

Post by darvik Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:44 pm

looks the women in the eye" you think that every thing runs from you nari taloe and am here because what the point in try to find love when your city doesn't welcome back those who where in the army" grabs a white granite stone and starts to make a statue of nari.
darvik
darvik

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:04 am

Nari laughed again. "You know nothing of the women of Gynaikes, do you? Every man should run from us... not that they'd get very far. Just because you are naive--or possibly even a tiny bit brave--enough to stand your ground, doesn't mean others will." The assassin dismounted and circled the man again. "A former soldier, you say? Hm." Naturally, assassins were solitary. But every once in a while, they found themselves in a situation where a companion might be beneficial. Nari could certainly use a little muscle now and then... Or at least someone to stand around intimidating people. This behemoth of a man would be perfect for the job. But did she want this one in particular? "Are you still capable with a blade or are you too accustomed to hunting now?"

Svadilfare

Back to top Go down

Post by darvik Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:59 am

looks at her " yes I was part of the invasion of dragons but I still know how to use my blades we have to get to my camp to grab them" has made one third of the granite statue of you and holds it out to you to see it.
darvik
darvik

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:25 pm

The man didn't seem to care she had called him naive. At least his answer to her question was interesting enough. "You fought those things? On the front line? Or did you just work the catapults?" Nari returned to her horse and climbed back into the saddle. "I have no interest in seeing them, nor any more time to waste." She ignored the rock Darvik lifted up to her. "Be careful, hunter. These woods are dangerous." Nari turned her horse around and started back the way she headed.

Svadilfare

Back to top Go down

Post by darvik Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:39 am

"well I got food at my camp site your welcome to came and eat with there with me I hope a rabbit stew is ok with you and I usly leave my main weapons there"  has made 2/3 of statue "tho I will proble move  deeper into woods or go back to my destroyed home ether or"has surges at or
darvik
darvik

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Darvik ignored Nari's questions. It didn't matter; her interest had waned and she was taking her leave of him. As the abnormally tall man talked on about whatever it was--Nari had stopped listening by then--the assassin departed. She went back to the seldom-used route to Anthropinos. She spurred the steed into a gallop to make up for lost time

It was Nari's observation that every settlement had its own reason for existing. Brysur dealt in transport and trade; Kakos thrived on every manner of criminal activity; Ammos gave a home--be it temporary or permanent--to those who no longer had one; Gynaikes bred the finest female assassins; Kryo gave birth to great warriors. But the only reason, in Nari's opinion, for the existence of Anthropinos, was to annoy her. Its plethora of laws made her laugh and the sad excuses for criminals made her scoff. Still, the coin was good.

Taloe arrived in Anthropinos an hour later. She flirted shamelessly with one of the guards to get out of having to leave her weapons behind. She found a stable for her horse then made her way through the bustling streets. At this time of day, Anthropinos was as lively as Brysur. It made it a little easier to conduct dark business. Nari's was to take place with a member of the Kings Counsel, of all people. The meeting place was his home.

Svadilfare

Back to top Go down

Post by darvik Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:59 pm

looks up after getting done with statue and notice she is gone sighs " guess no one is patient to a solder babbling" goes back to my campsite it has a cart with a couple of big chest on it. is packing up camp site and starts to pull the cart to the city of Anthropinos.is humming a song that has been forgotten by most
darvik
darvik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down