Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium)

5 posters

Go down

To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium) Empty To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:43 pm

Baldirak was inside the tower overlooking Gnosis and Twilight Spire. He'd been here for most of the early morning and now watched as the sun rose. There was much for the king to do today to help get the Twilight Imperium in order. First on his list, was coming up with a first line of defense against Human attacks; a wall to protect Twilight Spire. So Baldirak left the tower and flew down to the city below. His pale gaze scanned the city, looking for any other early risers. A few Hatchlings were already up, eager to cause some mischief, no doubt. Reaching the edge of the city, Baldirak landed to walk the rest of the way to where he wanted to build the wall. A few seconds later, Hapax and Hamnet landed behind him. "Hamnet, Hapax. Glad to see you up so early. Tell me, do either of you sleep?"

"Good morning, Your Highness. I sleep quite well. Can't say the same for my insane brother." Hamnet said with a bow. His younger brother gave a low growl and hit him with his wing.

"If anyone is insane, sire, it is Hamnet. And one of us has to be awake... you never know who could be lurking about at night. So the way I see it, he is the lazy one."

"A little laziness once in a while would suit both of you. The two of you stick to my side like dew. Yes, you are Royal Guards, but I don't require you to follow me about within the territories. Perhaps one of you could serve under Kenina for the day... preferably you, Hapax."

"I, sire?" Hapax asked. "Um, I think I could protect you better than Hamnet could. He's all talk and no bite... But you do know best, sire, of course. I would be... happy... to be the Queen's Royal Guard for the day." Hapax bared his teeth at his older brother, who snickered at the thought of Hapax having to spend the day with the Queen. "I hope you have a miserable day," Hapax said to his sibling before departing.

"And you, little brother. Give me regards to Her Highness!" Hamnet called after him. He then turned his attention back to the king. "Hapax and I have been inseparable since hatching. But a day wiithout him will certainly be nice. If I may speak so freely, sire, shouldn't you be spending the day with the Queen?"

"Well, you are the less annoying brother, Hamnet. Baldirak said with a chuckle before looking around the area. "You may always speak freely, my friend, as free as you'd like. There are many days to come for me to spend with Kenina. But first I must tend to the tribe. Besides, I hardly know her but that she is the FireWing's Queen. Do you know what a terribly awkward mess it is, waking up and realizing you have a mate... and that they are a complete stranger to you? Well I suppose you don't. Anyway, why set aside a day to get to know one another?"

"I'm slightly offended by that, sire. He may be annoying, but he is my brother. It's true I have know idea how that must feel, but you are both leaders. Not only that, but you are leading a newly-merged tribe. It's a wonder you have any time to sleep with all that needs to be done to ensure a peaceable transition from three separate tribes into one. All the more reason to take a day off from it all, get to know your new mate. Surely that NightWing... the one with all the titles... Tenebris or something like that--he could handle running a tribe for a day? Maybe that no-good advisor you keep around--Neltharion--he could help. But I'm sure you'll think of something, sire. What are you doing this morning?"

"To be fair, I haven't had a decent night's sleep since the invasion. I intend to spend time with Kenina, I'm sure you're happy to hear. I'm just waiting for a good day... and today isn't one of them. And if Neltharion can't be bothered to advise his king, I doubt he would bother with trying to help my head of secruity govern the tribe." The Earth King made his way over to a broken tree. It was split down the middle, the bark twisted and splintered, dead. Baldirak frowned and raised a paw to it, lightly dragging his claws through the thin layer of soot on it. "From Human weapons. They had these, wooden structures that flung burning rock from it. It kept us out of the skies, burned the forest. But you know that, of course. Today, I want to begin creating a wall to surround the city, protect it from this destruction. I'll need to mark where it will go, how far in each direction, where it needs to be stronger, where we can afford weakness. And how to make it strong, stronger than the earth I will use to raise it." Baldirak lowered his paw from the tree and headed for the ruins of the old EarthWing city. "Come, let's see if Earthil has any guidance for us."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium) Empty Re: To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium)

Post by Nerokius Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 am

Nerokius had been out since the middle of the night along with a small squadron of Ebonwing scouts but they had already left to return back and get rest, however Nerokius was as always restless, and thus he couldn't sleep until he was done with whatever task he had put onto himself or even given to him by Tenebris..

It wasen't long before he was soaring high above the pink morning clouds and looked down, his thermal vision picked up on several bodies below and he lowered himself to just break through the moist clouds that covered his silhouette in the skies and the onyx scaled drake slowly decended, his glowing yellow eyes were ever so observant as he began to decrease in altitude as he found himself flying past the Twilling Spire and down towards the city, his flight had been long and tiresome, but this early in the morning was never crowded and it caught his interest..

He flew past, right above the King and his guards before he turned and starts to halt himself infront of the King and his guardsmen, his wings bashing before he came to a complete stop as both feet were planted onto the ground, his neck craned up as he looked towards the individuals, clearly he didn't reconize them whatsoever, but maybe there were more to it?

"Who goes there?.. Plotting a scheme against the Emperium are we?!"

His voice was booming, deep and rumbling as he sought to tower above them, however the King was much larger than he was but that didn't seem to scare him at all, his glowing yellow eyes darted from one to another as he bared the tips of his teeth now and them, as if he was holding back a snarl..

The way he looked at them was almost as if he kept studying them, his gaze was curious yet confused at the same time, like one would be if they needed glasses and wasen't able to see what they were looking at, squinting and opening his eyes over and over again.

"Who are you? and what is your reason to be gathering at such as early hour?.. Tell me, QUICKLY!"

His voice was heard once more, not moments after the last statement but this time he dug his claws into the ground as he awaited an answer.
Nerokius
Nerokius

Male Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium) Empty Re: To Raise a Wall or Tear One Down (Open/Members of Twilight Imperium)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:43 am

The two EarthWIngs hadn't long been walking when they heard wingbeats and saw a NightWing flying overhead. But it didn't keep going, rather, it landed before Baldirak and Hamnet. He spoke almost immediately, and it became clear to the Earth King thaat this NightWing didn't know who he addressed. Hamnet narrowed his eyes and hissed at the Dragon who dared to bare his teeth, dared to speak to the King as if he were not free to go where he pleased within his own territory. But Hamnet did not speak; he knew Baldirak would not wish him to.

The pale blue eyes of the King watched the NightWing, his actions. It was most curious to Baldirak that this NightWing would question him in such a way. "Gathering? Two EarthWings hardly make a gathering. But are we, citizens of the Twilight Imperium, not free to roam it as we wish, regardless of the hour?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerokius Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Nerokius turned his head at the slight hiss from the guard by the King's side, however he did not move one bit as the King spoke and his gaze darted to the King and eyed him in slight scrutiny as his head tilted ever so briefly to the right, his claws dug deeper into the ground as the King turned the answer into a question.

*Answering with a question?.. Who is he to question my authority?*

Nerokius thought to himself as he inhaled deeply before his booming and commanding voice started to deafen the surrounding area in a domineering manner, his chest full of air and pumped up in an intimidating manner.

"I am Nerokius, Grand Inquisitor, Overseer of the Colosseum, Lord-Commander of the Eclipse Guard and Saeclum! I am the Eye and Claw of his Worship, Tenebris.. And no one is above the scrutiny of the Inquisition within the Imperium.."

His voice would lower from the booming and commanding to a much more cold and dominant as he spoke the last part about the Inquisition, meanwhile his glowing eyes searched for the third person he had just seen from above but remained silent about it..

*There were three.. Does he take me for a fool?*

His thought was kept to himself as his head lowered, however his neck was still craned and high up in the air while his wings spread alittle in slight impatiance as he awaited the answer..

As the pale morning sun slowly arose, the jet black scales and small spikes all over Nerokius became even more clearer, he wore a necklace or even a chain around his neck, containing the Symbol of the Inquisition with two other symbols on either side, not something the King would ever laid eyes upon, but clearly they were Nightwing in origin.. But the symbols on them were ancient and odd.. On his right shoulder and down along his arm would be covered in dark steel armour that looked like that a very high ranking Nightwing could wear, covered in symbols and decoration and upon the shoulder itself, there would be the symbol of Tenebris himself..
Nerokius
Nerokius

Male Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm

"I told you sir, we dont have we don't carry that item anymore." A dragon said standing behind a counter, different jars and sacks of animal meat. He was a black dragon with grey stripes, no bigger than fifty feet tall. He had spikes along his back and arms, ending with grey tips.

"But you had it last week! Dont tell me your sold out within days I know your hiding them from me!" A much larger dragon said, his head nearly to clise the dragons. He bore red and browm amd black robing, a large pouch that held many plants and items within it. Tje dragon head a metallic armor on him, well, rather attached to him, even the metallic horns that shone in the dim morning light. This was Ragnarock, an elder dragon who was generally calm and understanding, however he was agitated at the place he usually shopped in. He came there almost everyday, buying soft meats since he seemed to grow an odd sickness. He couldn't eat meats such as pork or deer, so beef was an option that he sought.

"And as I said sir, we don't carry it anymore. We stopped selling because of low resources from our vendor. Please understand that we don't have any at this time." The cashier said apologetically, looking up at the larger dragon.

Ragnarock was ready to protest more before stopping himself, understanding the situation now, "Yes... I understand. Forgive me." Ajd like that the older dragon left, leaving the cashier frustrated as he sighed and got back to work. Ragnarock will have to find something else, he could eat another smaller dragon but he strayed from it, not having any interest like his past. No one knew the story of the End Bringers, Vilkaais, Drogne, Failcus, and Ragnarock. Years ago he got what he wanted without question, but, as he waged war against the realm he was imprisoned by the Holy Order. Hundreds maybe thousands of years caused his power to dwindle and weaken, coming to the realization he had wronged all he made suffer. He began to value others lives as he viewed them all the same, animal, man amd drake.

Ragnarock didn't mean to be persistent with others nor impatient, but when ill his head gets... Boggy, feeling like an old fool was not his kind of thought but it happens. He flew off into the clouds, the bright morning sun hitting his scales and metal, warming his very body, mind, and well being. Up here, he felt young, free from the frustrations of the world of politics. Its not that he did anything political like meeting big names and powers, it was that he was a Royal Guard. He protected the king he served at all times... Not all to tell the truth, just when he doesn't have time to himself. Normally the dragon is working to upkeep his strength and speed to keep up his duty, he didn't want to be weak and feeble like other senior dragons: at that matter he even studied on how he could rejuvenate his body, be younger once more. Anymore he has health issues due to age but immediately treated them, hence his persistent attitude in that shop.

The great drake flew about in the sky to head home, the very edge of the old Earth Kin territory, the ruins of the Holy Order. Everyday he flew high above the old Earth kin kingdom, sometimes sitting on the tallest tower to enjoy the view of the sunrise abd sunset upon the great forests. He enjoyed what life offered, even thinking from time to time to see about learning earth magics and becoming a sage to guide and teach others what he has to offer.

As Ragnarock began to fly over the ruins he heard a booming voice from a distance. He immediately redirected his attention and looked down to see the king and another guard, Hamless he thought the name was. Another being confronted them, and immediately his mindset switched from easy to protective. Hiw dare the Dark Kin speak to the Earth King in that tone!! Tye large creature dropped from the sky, using his wings like a parachute he allowed gravity to take him straight down until landing a bit roughly next to the Earth King.

Ragnarock stood straight up, easily one could notice he was bipedal, his scythe-like fingers sharpened in case his, or others lives were at risk so could slice open the opposer. One of few features was his figure in general, as old as he was his body was in top shape, masculine of what one expects from younger drakes; his general appearance was not storybook, but rather a face one would not see in an alleyway. Ragnarocks glowing red eyes looked down from the Grand Incrustidor... That didn't sound right. Was it Incrustidor or Venquizador? His hearing is rough at this age, so help the gods. Ragnarock put that thought to the side as he gave his king a slight bow, "My King, such a pleasant morning is it not?" Then he lookec to the Great Inquazadar, "And it seems you have quite the fans... Anything I need to handle?" Ragnarock asked in a deep, more demonic tone as he has before against threats, gesturing to strike down the Grape... Great Vangrazador. There were two sides to the Elder, his easy-going peacekeeper, or the side that simply killed when told to, what helps is his voice. Usually he has an older gruffly toned voice that was casual, but, when serving he moves to his two toned deep voice, the one that gave most others chills down their spines. Nonetheless, he meant well... Mostly.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:58 pm

The NightWing, Nerokius, seemed displeased with Baldirak's response, so the pale eyes of the EarthWing observed. Nerokius answered the King's question by not answering. Instead, he gave a great list of titles he went by within the NightWing community... and with a dramatically loud voice. Well, if he thought it was immensely important that Baldirak should know he had many titles, then Baldirak wouldn't interrupt. When Nerokius finally fell silent, the Earth King lowered his head to the smaller Dragon"s eye level. "No one is above your scrutiny, Child of Night?" he asked in a calm voice. "Not even your King? But perhaps you do not recognize me a such. Perhaps you see Tenebris as your true and only leader. That is perfectly alright. Or mayhaps it is only you did not know what I looked like. I understand not all were in attendance the day the tribes entered an alliance. Either way, I forgive your mistake, Nerokius." Baldirak lifted his head, his wings extending slightly as the sun's rays hit them.

And then another of the Earth King's Royal Guards, Ragnarock, landed--if one indeed could call it that--beside him. The shaking the earth Dragon's landing caused sent fresh waves of pain through Baldirak's crippled foreleg, pain he just barely mangaged to mask. His nostrils flared and a low growl rumbled in his throat, but otherwise he didn't outwardly react. He turned his pale gaze to Ragnarock and acknowledged his bow with one of his own. "It is indeed a good morning, Old Drake. I do not require assistance at this time. However, if you would like to finally retire and join the Wise Ones, I would be eternally grateful." Baldirak said with a chuckle.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerokius Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Nerokius's lips started to curl up into a grin and his aggresive posture slowly vanished and even before the new guard turned up, he had already sensed him and now only looked to where the sound came from and it seemed he wasen't really intimidated or cared for whom he was talking to but remained silent during his small speech of alliances and how he forgave his mistake..

*Mistake?.. Oh, how precious he thinks he are..*

His thoughts were thought with a slight smirk before he curled his wings closer to his body to allow them to rest after a long night of patrolling the borders and his grin slowly vanished as pride took over and his head was lifted in order to adress the king like he was ordered to, not by choice..

"Oh I know your scent, Highness.. And no, not even a king is above our scrutiny.. He could still be plotting against the other tribes, you see.. Even as gracious as Tenebris are and allowing you and your kinsmen to roam your ancestral lands.. You are still but an individual with your own agendas.."

His voice were softer, yet it seemed as if the deepness was just how he spoke, even this was said in a booming voice, for such was his voice, no matter if the king thought he was yelling or shouting and his gaze graces across all three dragons now and as the King spoke to the newly arrived..

A few moments passed before Nerokius once more opened his maw to address the king in regards to his earlier statement and with a hint of amusement he spoke clearly, so that he was sure the King heard this..

"Forgiving me because of my blindness is nothing but rude.. -You- however are forgiven for such a small fault.. As if your title had any meaning anyway in these days.. I am sorry to tell you that if you believe it has, you are sorely mistaken, Highness.."

A few wingbeats could be heard swooping across the the roofs before the collapsed and landed behind Nerokius, jet black scales and several gazes seeked the kings, only to bow in a respectful manner before turning their attention to their Lord-Commander and one spoke in a whispering hiss to his ear which had turned to listen..

".. My Lord, a group was spotted near the border.. Redfang stayed behind to keep his eyes on them while we came to get you.."

The one speaking had bright purple eyes and a lowered posture as to not try and look taller than Nerokius, but even if he tried, he's be small compared to the large Nerokius who was seen a tall Nightwing compared to the common drake..
Nerokius
Nerokius

Male Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Baldirak chuckled as the NightWing replied. There was an arrogance about Nerokius, a sense of superiority. Baldirak had little to say to such a Dragon, for there really wasn"t anything one could say. Still... if the NightWing wanted to walk around telling others their rank had no meaning.. "Your actions would say otherwise. It is nice to see you are so loyal to your kin, but do not forget you are as much an individual as any other." The Earth King lowered his head again, his eyes locking onto those of the smaller Dragon. "And as you stand in my territory, Child of Night... it is your titles that have no meaning.. If you wish them to, return to NightWing lands."

He raised his head once more as a group of NightWings arrived. He, will Hamnet right behind, walked around Nerokius and continued on his way to the ruins.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:29 am

"Your highness there is a rogue wishing to speak to you about a dispute in territory. He claims the expansion of our lands due to the merging has overlapped his." Kenina's eyes adorned an enraged look as her head lifted from the multitude of far more pressing issues below her. Her eyes rested upon the dragon that saw it pressing to divert her attention to this inconsequential so considered issue. Kenina for the most part had a cold kindness towards her subordinates. However all were aware the ferocity she possessed and the dragon whom her rage was aimed, was terrified. "Are there not others capable of handling this matter? You see it fit your queen is involved for in something as trivial as a territory dispute and not even for a citizen of our kingdom?" Kenina said her voice only slightly raised but her tone emitting the intense anger. The dragon apologized profusely before taking his leave. That was it. That was the last straw in a manner of speaking. Kenina was taking the rest of the day off.

Kenina enlisted an escort of only 4 guards. It was less than suggested during these delicate times but Kenina didn't care at the moment. The Twilight queen took a perch atop the tallest structure within the city the spire which still under construction. She over looked the busy bodies below developing their city. Taking a few deep breaths she rested for a moment. The rest was interrupted by Hapex one of Baldi's personal guards. Kenina gave him a curious look as he approached. "Good morning your highness. The king wishes me to stand guard over you and Hamnet says hi." Kenina nodded approval before resuming. With Hapex her escort was sufficient.

Deciding to be mildly productive the small FireWing set about weaving three spells. Kenina did not fit the standard heavy hitter FireWing brawler stereotype. She was actually physically frail. However she made up for it in magical prowess. Two of the spells were to heighten her sight and hearing while the last was a modification to the first two to filter for only things that would interest her. From far out of sight to most and nothing but a random FireWing indistinguishable from others at such a distance Kenina would watch over the city. What intrigued her the most was her mate out and about with only a single guard. She'd have to have a chat with him about that. Listening in on their conversation in time to hear most the conversation it appeared the gods deemed today to be **** off Kenina day. The NightWing that confronted her mate was committing nothing less than treason. Kenina immediately took off and headed to the gathering with her escorts as she listened to the conversation that followed. The way he put Tenebris on such a high pedestal to be above the queen and king was more than unforgivable. This was not a matter to be taken lightly as no doubt her mate would. The NightWing basically claimed his group the inquisition to be a direct threat to the crown. Kenina arrived before the conversation was concluded though it appeared to be on the verge of that point. Another NightWing likely a part of the inquisition was also now present. No other NightWings were in the vicinity. Upon touch down Kenina did not bother to address any present. "Guards arrest him!" Kenina shouted pointing to Nerokius. She'd leave the other NightWing be so long as he didn't interfere. If he left well enough alone it would prove the inquisition not to be a threat. Otherwise there was going to be some drastic action.
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Baldirak hadn't yet finished speaking when he heard wingbeats behind him and felt tremors in the earth as several Dragons landed. Two of these tremors were recognizeable to him: his Royal Guard, Hapax, and his mate, Kenina. He turned when he was done with Nerokius and looked at his mate, who proceeded to arrest the NightWing. Baldirak bowed to his mate and then asked, "Kenina, are you not having a good morning? It's a little early to be arresting anyone."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:00 am

Well this escalated quite a bit...' Ragnarock thought as the queen, seemingly out of nowhere to him, demanded the arrest of the Great Concistador. He gave a small bow to the queen, as he has always done. He favored the queen and king over most leaders, the queen for her fiery spirit and much a hot head on certain days from what he kne, and the king for his calmness and relaxation. The drama though was exciting the most. Ragnarock enjoyed personal dramas, not because of the hurting, but because something crazy always happened. A prime example: last week a group of trackers got inti a heated argument with a group of guards, to whom disabled the trackers from going to their destination. Cocky, the leader of the trackers made a run for it until tackled by an entire group of guards. That sort of drama.

Politics thought were not his thing, granted he had an opinion for everything he always remained quiet; no suggestions, advice, nothing unless asked for it. He shuffled in his bag until pulling out a pinkish elixer, drinking a small amount before sealing it back up and putting it away. It was a pain killer, it tasted rather disgusting like a cooking oil, but it worked from time to time. His stomach had been bothering the old dragon, hurting continuously, he did well to hide the pain... For the most part. As of the moment it was at the worst, but he did not speak nor show that he was he was hurting, just kept his mouth shut.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerokius Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:00 am

His gaze followed the king for moment but it stopped at the sensation of several wing beats came rushing like a swarm of cockroaches to aid their comrade in need..
He stood still for the moment before he turned to the queen and her guard, his glowing yellow eyes gazed to the incoming guardsmen as her order was given, which Nerokius found so amusing, that his words were seen as such a threat that she felt the need to use force rather than words..

*.. She mustn't be too adapt at politics..*

His thoughts were brief before several of her guards rushed towards him to apprehent him, but he didn't resist one bit, rather he stayed calm after his small amusing talk with the king, which resulted in the king simply ignoring a political figure from one of his allies, just by saying his opinion, however Nerokius only now found the urge to address this king and queen as their actions would likely not be seen too well upon, should the queens idea of Nerokius being a threat prove wrong..

"I shall go peacefully, there were no reason to act with such force.. But I demand to see Tenebris, as Lord-Commander of the Eclipse Guard and High Inquisitor of the Inquisition.. Also I believe it is my right to see my leader, is it not?"

His words were calm, yet as always, his voice were booming and deep.. Clearly this drake has been a leader most of his adult life and thus, his voice carried a hint of that in every single word that escaped his lips.

The several other Nightwings that stood behind the purple eyed one all didn't seem to fully trust anyone else, their eyes were fixated on the queen and king, the purple eyed one gave one look at Nerokius before he turned around to the rest to give an order.

"Go to the Redfang, you know what to do.."

His voice was hoarse and rattling but demanding nontheless and the three drakes took off while he stayed back for a moment longer, his gaze fell on Nerokius once more before he took off in another direction, towards Tenebris who was at this very moment in the ruined city of the earthwings that once served as their capital where he sought Tenebris and quickly found him, the drake landing not more than twenty feet from him and bowed his head deeply..

"My Worship.. The King and his Queen has arrested the Lord-Commander.. For what I do not know, but he has demanded to see you, of which I do not know if they'll allow.."

His head was kept lowered, as to not try and be any higher than his respected leader..
Nerokius
Nerokius

Male Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:35 pm

As Baldi spoke Kenina had a flashback of the incident with Volcanis at the EarthWing feast. 'By the gods let that not repeat' the queen prayed and fortunately enough her prayers answered for Baldi said and did nothing beyond that. Perhaps this union would work better than expected.

Her attention back to the possibly delusional NightWing it seemed he submitted without struggle. Perhaps he truly believed the Inquisition she requested the creation of, to be the true ruling power. If he truly held the position he claimed then Kenina questioned either Tenebris's leadership or loyalty.

It only made sense to the surrounding civilians that someone who so blatantly insults repeatedly the crown would be arrested. The events that transpired did little to effect their opinion but they took notice of Baldi's statement a fact that did not escape Kenina. "My love later we must have a talk." Kenina said to Baldi. The guards began escorting their new prisoner to the holding cells while Kenina shouted a few more orders. She wanted someone stationed at his cell at all times but otherwise didn't ban visitors. She also sent a message to Tenebris to meet her at the palace strategy room. After all was said and done everyone continued about their lives save for the few admiring the presence of the crown. "Until shortly." Kenina said to Baldi before taking off to head to the strategy room to await Tenebris's arrival.
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:07 pm

The NightWing went willingly, though he was displeased with being arrested. Baldirak paid no mind to him as he spoke to his comrade before being taken away by Kenina's guards. Kenina seemed a little unhappy with her mate, at least that was what Baldirak gathered by the tone in her voice when she told him they should talk later. It wasn't until then that he noticed the Citizens around, as some left to go on about their morning.

Kenina answered his question then left, heading back to the palace, no doubt. The Earth King watched until she left his field of vision before turning to Ragnarock. "Come with us to the ruins." Hamnet moved to walk beside the older Guard and followed the King, who walked off again. It took only a few minutes to reach the ruins... and discover a group of NightWings there.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 am

Tenebris was among the Ruins of the Former Earthwing capital, several Nightwings around him were stalking through the vast derelict expanse of what once once the seat of Earthwing power, the Nightwing expeditions purpose was simple they had turned the Ruins into a dig site to scavenge and secure whatever remained from the oddities and culture of the Earthwing. As the excavation teams continued their work, Tenebris gracefully walked alongside two other notable figures from Nightwing society, both of which were Ebonwings who acted as the upper cast and aristocracy for the Tribe. One of these advisers was remarkably frail, with a smooth black glossy hide which make his appearance seem almost snake like, Skalax the Master Apothecary of the Royal Apothecary society. The other was bizarrely far more burly for a Nightwing and larger than both Tenebris and Skalax yet with the an almost feline way of fluid movement and grace, Anhar, she was the acting Majordomo of the Magisterium since the disappearance of Tenebris's protegé Loque.

As the three of them conversed as they navigated the ruins, their deliberation was broken when a fellow Nightwing Drake glided down to them speaking of the sour tidings and affair which had occurred only moments ago. "Rise, we will make haste shortly", Tenebris didn't show any signs of concern he merely releases a soft sigh under his breath as he dismissed the Nightwing messenger with a wave of his Talons "Take on water and remain here, I will gather a small retinue of the Eclipse guard and make my way to the Capital, there will be no need to stand on ceremony". Tenebris turned and regarded his two advisers as the Messenger made his leave, Skalax was the first to speak ever with the sharpest tongue with a hiss and sneer "Your Grace, this is an insult not only to the Lord-Commander Nerokius but to your own personage, surely you will not let this stand", before Tenebris could even rebuke Skalax's audacity Anhar retorted "Surely their must be justification as to why the Grand Inquisitor was apprehended", she rarely ever agreed with her peer Skalax and it seemed she was done speaking to him as she turned to Tenebris "Your worship, I beg you to act cautiously, we're in no position to threaten in turn with an act of force, we must act cautiously, as we have always done".

Tenebris remained apathetic as both spoke, his emotions never being betrayed through his stoic visage. He lowered himself to a sitting position as his serpentine like tail trailed itself over the floor as he pondered and mused to himself slightly for several silent second before he finally spoke "It is true, this public display cannot be ignored, the Grand Inquisitor stands as my Talons and voice, for this to be seen by the citizens they'll believe the Nightwings are the minor party in the Imperium", Tenebris's maw then contorted into a sadistic sneer as he fixated his gaze between both his advisers "We'll merely use this to our advantage, Nerokius is a unique specimen as he didn't originally join us in the Ebonwing exodus, he was a solider of the Nightwings long before he pledged his purpose to the Ebonwings and before we united once more as a Tribe. To that end, this will fuel the dissatisfied Military back in our homeland, this will be seen as an insult, but it will truly unite the Nightwings in purpose, he will now be a symbol. It is only a matter of fact that we ensure Kenina knows this". Tenebris looked into the distance as he saw figures approaching what eclipsed the sun, the Earthwings were approaching. "If Baldirak and Kenina don't want the Imperium to fall apart so early into its birth, they'll see reason, there is no need to make Nerokius a martyr", still with his smirk radiating across his features Tenebris and his advisors all turned at the figures who grew ever larger at their approach, they awaited Baldirak and the Earthwings.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 am

The ruins were in sight.. and so were the NightWings standing before them. Baldirak saw Tenebris and two others, who seemed to be waiting for him; but that was not why he stopped. The Earth King felt several tremors in the ground but not from the three NightWings in front of him. There were many more all around the ruins. Behind Tenebris, a NightWing passed by, carrying EarthWing artifacts. What was this? Another moved a stone from the old EarthWing palace. Baldirak's wings opened and lifted him into the air. His pale eyes found all of the NightWings, moving rock, digging, carrying off artifacts. Baldirak was perhaps the calmest and most understanding Dragon... but this? The NIghtWings were disturbing a place that held deep meaning to the EarthWings, to Baldirak himself. Death hung over the ruins, EarthWing blood still stained the ground and rock. And these NightWings were disturbing them for their own personal interests.

This awoke a side of the Earth King that had yet to ever surface. A roar erupted from the maw of Baldirak, a roar that made even the earth tremble in fear. He landed just a few feet from Tenebris, his tail lashing in anger. He lowered his head down to the smaller Dragon's eye level. "Explain this, now, Tenebris!" Behind him, Hamnet moved closer to Baldirak, a look of surprise and sadness on his face.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:51 am

Ragnarock followed suit, going alongside the Earth King only to discover the escavation. This was disrespectful, nowhere in the agreement to the alliance did anyone ever say that things such as this. The large bipedal dragon felt the kings anger, and looked directly at the Night King. This wasn't due to the grand incastador, this was of simple task

Ragnarock spoke curiously to the other king, "So does this mean we get to take whatever we want from the Night Kingdom?"
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:27 am

Tenebris watched as in silence as Baldirak's arrival heralded the upcoming confrontation. As the giant flew into the air, Tenebris could only expect the rage what would be radiating from him, although Tenebris didn't seem to falter as he merely awaited for Baldirak to approach. Meanwhile, Skalax seemed to snake behind Tenebris, the Master Apothecary was always one to shy from confrontation, and it was clear he was visibly shaken and intimidated by the fury of the King of the Earthwings. Anhar as always stood beside Tenebris ever stalwart and loyal, she would face Baldirak no matter the situation and by this point as Baldirak descend to lowered himself to Tenebris's level, several Nightwings enclosed, those who belonged to the Inquisition and Eclipse Guard, ten as a whole all formed ranks behind Tenebris, clearly many of them were daunted by the physical prowess Baldirak represented but they remained in unwavering.

Tenebris strode forward slightly, his movements showing no signs of physical fear as his gracious fluid strides brought himself right before Baldirak, he bowed his head in mutual acknowledgement and respect with the utmost courtesy as though this was another formal meeting at court. His features remained apathetic and emotionless, and his metallic stare only fixated upon Baldirak in silent scrutiny. "My most estimable Sovereign. You couldn't of came at a more perfect timing. As you can see, the labours of the Nightwing efforts have bore forth much fruit". His tone as ever was steady, hoarse and well cultured, he'd position himself for that he craned his neck forward to extend himself more to Baldirak. All the while Tenebris seemly ignored Ragnarocks statement as if such was below him. "As you can see, the Nightwings are securing what remains of Earthwing culture, truth be told we had plans to do such the moment we first conquered the land, yet now provided a more opportune time. We intend to bring these Artefacts and notable oddities back to the Imperium's Capital, to be placed within the Archives so that they can be watched over by custodians from factions of the Imperium". Tenebris inclined his head slightly as he releases a soft soothing coo, all the while his intense cold glare fixated upon Baldrik without falter "Before I became the leader of the Nightwings, I was a Scholar, my first and foremost duty has always been the preservation and protection of history".

Last edited by Tenebris on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:58 pm

The EarthWing ignored everyone who wasn't Tenebris. He didn't notice the NightWing that hid behnd his leader like a scared Hatchling, nor the ten that formed ranks behind them. He didn't hear Ragnarock speaking to Tenebris, else he would have told the Royal Guard to be silent. Baldirak listened to the NightWing leader, who seemed not to care the rage his actions brought to the Imperium's King. "I don't care what you were. These artifacts are not yours to secure! Our culture is not yours to preserve! To you, these ruins are nothing but an obstacle in the way of your desire to collect history, knowledge. To me and my kin, this place is home. It is a place of mourning and inspiration for those who were there at its downfall and the next generation. While an EarthWing breathes, you have no right to take what belongs to us. If I wish these artifacts moved, they will be."

The Earth King paused, his eyes lifting to gaze on the ruins. A long, low growl rumbled in his throat at what these NightWings had done. His gaze lowered to Tenebris again. "I want every artifact returned to where it was found. Every stone is to be put back where it was taken from. Every hole dug is to be filled. If you have taken anything to the capital already, return it. And when you are done, you will leave these ruins. And no NightWing, not even you, Tenebris, shall be allowed here but by my permission and mine alone. Do not go to Kenina to get around this, for I will hear of it."

The King then lifted his head and turned to Hamnet. "Find your brother. Bring three Guardians and Vilkas back with you."

"Yes, Sire." Hamnet bowed then left the ruins, flying as fast as he could.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerokius Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Nerokius followed suit after the guards he could see at his sides, he were quite calm despite the situation and gazed around as they slowly moved towards the holding cells, even if he couldn't see anything, he was still somewhat interested in all the different scents and shapes of drakes..

It wasen't long before gates were opened and closed until he found himself inside a cell, which was quite silent and he could fully sense everyone around him and even see them as they passed the cell-door.. His gaze closed as he moves his body down to lay and his tail stopped moving while his wings relaxed and dropped to the ground on either side of his and his long neck and head stopped craning high and also dropped down as he exhales deeply through his nosdrils.. His body filled half the holding cell just laying there as he took the time to relax and catch some rest before Tenebris would make his way there.. Quite arrogantly he took up as much space as he could and just dropped down like this was his bed..

"I hope you serve some good venison or a fatty cow in this holding facility.."

His voice was clear as the day, yet a little less booming than it was just moments ago, perhaps because he was laying down? or he lowered it on purpose?..
He breathed in slowly shortly after and sought to relax and rest his body and mind, it would almost seem as if he was trying to sleep with the heavy and deep breathes..

Back at the old ruins, Raxxion as the purple eyed was called looked on as the Earth King came in and started bashing his wings, he cowered just briefly before he made his way up behind Tenebris in quick steps.. Almost like a feline in a light jog and turned around so he could see and hear everything while also stay at a distance, should something erupt into more than just talk.. His lips curled up into a wicked grin as Tenebris spoke in his always calm demeanor, yet he quickly hissed as Skalax came too close to him and craned his neck away from him, not the most brave of the Nightwing, but moreso than Skalax as he also put himself behind Tenebris, mostly because he was in no position to ever stand infront of Tenebris, not unless he was ordered to.. But not at this moment.
Nerokius
Nerokius

Male Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Tenebris withdrew from Baldirak, recoiling his long lithe neck before a sadistic grin spreads across his features, the wolfish smile would permeate across his entire maw. Tenebris briefly turned to his entourage of servants and guards what flanked him, he'd raise his right claws as if to settle any building anxiety within them, although Tenebris felt no hesitation or fear he knew fine well the imposing figure which the Earthwing King was would make even Tenebris's elite Eclipse Guard falter for a moment. Tenebris then turned to face Baldirak once more.

"Your Majesty, I understand your scepticism and reluctance to our work. Yet I feel as though I must enlighten you on facts. We have freely allowed the lands of the Earthwings to be returned to your kin as is your right, born out of the generosity of the Nightwings", Tenebris's wolfish sneer faltered as he became stern and stoic in his visage. "I may have not been the one to send my Tribe to this land in the war against the Humans, but the fact remains, my brethren, my kin, have also now bled upon this land. We have forged a stake to the conquest from the blood of our own fallen", Tenebris extended his wings, allowing the light to bask over his majestic posture, still but a fraction of the size of the King, it was a show of pride, the unique star speckled patterns on his wings glittering slightly from the lights grace.

Tenebris then regained his posture and leaned in towards Baldriak, so that only he could hear Tenebris as he spoke just above a whisper "Power, my liege, the game in which we play is a dance to be navigated. With partners such as myself, you and your beloved Queen. It is a dance which holds our Imperium together, a Dance where we must know when to follow, and when to lead. A simple slip in the dance could send one of us to the ground in shame, and with it the stability of our Imperium. I must appease my kin, as you must appease the Earthwings. I ask you now to dance with me". Tenebris withdrew, wondering if his words would have any impact on Baldirak. He then spoke again must louder so that all around would hear.

"I propose" Tenebris begun, his words becoming far more authoritative and domineering compared to his usual subtle calm presence "As said before that these items are brought to the Capital, under both the supervision of Earthwing and Nightwing representatives, so that all the Tribes within the Imperium can take comfort in the knowledge and wisdom we will preserve and expand, which will allow us to provide the advancement of culture and progression for the future of our Empire". Inhaling with a soft sigh and knowing that such terms may still be disagreeable with the King Tenebris gestured a show of respect by bowing once more "In addition, I would also offer to our estimable sovereign that he may name a candidate from his Tribe to join the Royal Apothecary Society at the Magistium University on the Ebonwing Isle of Aeterna Dominus, this would mark the first member outside of the Nightwings to participate in such an honour. This candidate will receive my personal sponsorship". Tenebris didn't have to look to know that Skalax would be in stunned shock, faltering in his posture as his claws dug into the dirt below him. It was rare for even a Nightwing outside of the noble blooded Ebonwing caste to join the professors and apothecaries at the University. Tenebris pondered for only a moment, hoping the King took his previous words meaning, this would not be only a diplomatic and relations opportunity but also allow the King to have an agent within the mysterious Ebonwing Isle and indirect access to the workings of the Royal Apothecarcy society. Tenebris maintained his eeire sapphire gaze upon Baldirak as he awaited his response eagerly.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:34 am

"Power has nothing to do with this. It is a simple matter of you and your kin feeling entitled to the artifacts here solely because you added more unnecessary blood to the earth. You were not content with your ancestral lands so you sought another. You may keep your proposal. You may have reclaimed this land for your empire, but it gives you no right to my kin's past. If you so desire to appease the NightWings, then you shall find some other way. Perhaps a monument could be raised to the fallen NightWings, I may even consider it being put beside these ruins. If you rise early enough in the morning you might find me in a good enough mood to bring it up. But my order still stands. Ragnarock and my nephew will stay here to oversee the return of the artifacts."

Baldirak turned away from the NightWing leader and spread his wings. "I would hear of any refusal to follow instructions." he said to Ragnarock. To Tenebris he said, "One word, NightWing. One word of attempt to continue this operation or return to these ruins and you will know a ferocity even greater than Kenina's." before taking flight and leaving.

Hamnet finally found the Queen and his brother. He relayed his message to the latter and both apologized before leaving. After getting three Guardians they searched for the King's nephew.

Vilkas was busy training, as usual, except not as a Guardian. Vilkas was one of the few EarthWings who still practiced vulcanry; the Queen had decided Vulcans were no longer practical and did away with the profession. It made sense; they were Dragons and had no need of weapons or armor. But Vilkas and his uncle enjoyed vulcanry immensely and so still practiced it from time to time. Besides, some of the higher ranks occasionally wore armor for a special occasion and sometimes needed a new set or the old one repaired. Vilkas didn't like to be bothered when he trained, so he was less than happy to see Hamnet and Hapax. The two, for once, got right to the point and explained he'd been summoned by the King. Happy to finally have a Guardian-esque assignment, Vilkas joined them and the Guardians to the ruins.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Ragnarock refrained from any smart-allec remarks, seeing the king seethed with anger could be lashed out. On another note, it would seem childish for an elder to speak like a youngling, much like he wanted to but alas those days were gone... If he had them. Upon hearing the words of Baldirak Sapiens the dragon nodded, taking thought to send the word to the king a moment the order was disobeyed was locked into mind, but if struck by claw or tooth or tail, even by dagger the old dragon will not hesitate to even put down the life of night kin. However such unworthy blood shant be shed upon sacred soil.

"Yes your majesty." Ragnarock said, quickly bowing before setting his mind to the goal at hand. The artifacts taken must be place back, every stone, every metal and token and relic to be returned. He didn't know what all was gone or misplaced, just that he must be persistant and steady minded about the situation now. Ragnarock looked about the night kin then to the Guardian Earth kin. He wanted to speak with the nephew but didn't want tp get too distracted, the old dragon wanted to keep an eye on the opposing dragons to make sure everything was done correctly.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down