Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Random Encounters (Open to All) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Random Encounters (Open to All) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Random Encounters (Open to All)

+2
Orkev
Aura
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Random Encounters (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Random Encounters (Open to All)

Post by Wake Wed May 09, 2018 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wake flew over the Rogue Lands, keeping his eyes and ear sharp to anything that would attack him. He was definitely glad that that Thantos had taught him illusion magic. It was really coming in handy after... well... everything! Monsters roamed the lands now, and being a Rogue really didn’t help matters. He didn’t have anyone to watch his make, but at least he was good at running and hiding.

After some time, the wyvern landed and sniffed the air. There had to be some prey around somewhere. Even a goat would be nice right now. He would usually fish, but too many humans were fish off the coast for his liking. So here he was, trying to find any “normal” prey. His horn went limp and slid down his neck. Nothing.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Random Encounters (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Encounters (Open to All)

Post by Reality Glitch Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:06 pm

As the race started getting intense, I could feel the sense of being watched gnawing at the edge of my perception. I pushed it aside, though; I didn't want to get distracted at the last second and let them down. They were counting me.
Reality Glitch
Reality Glitch

Back to top Go down

Random Encounters (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Encounters (Open to All)

Post by Orkev Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Is in a tree hidden from veiw waticing race still wounding who will win
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Aura is panting, an intent look in her eyes, as they grow closer and closer to the finish line with each pounding of their claws against the earthen grass. Aura can see the little runt getting closer and closer with each movement of her limbs. Even as she began pushing to her limit, she was growing tired, and beginning to lag just a bit behind Wake as they ran. She wasn't used to keeping up this speed for this long.

And to it, it seemed as if this running had only rejuvenated Wake, as he suddenly seemed to gain a burst of speed, and run up ahead of Aura by about two meters. Aura hissed, though the excretion only made her more tired.
Aura
Aura

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Wake huffed as he kept going. He knew he only had a limited time before he would be exhausted, so he had to make this count. He wasn’t slowing down. Wake did crack a smile as he passed Aura, but he mostly kept his eyes on the tree, which was getting close. And then, he passed it. He beat that ‘ness at the race! The grey dragon let out a couple of bark-like calls in celebration before turning to Aura, panting as his Burst Speed hit him. ”Good race Aura.”

There was one thing Wake was too focused to see though. After the wyvern’s eyes flashed, grey clouds had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Along with that, the wind began to pick up quickly.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 am

is in a tree above them watching to see if they see me
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Glitch Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:18 pm

I couldn't help but cheer as the wyvern crossed the imaginary finish line; though, I would have cheer the same had the icewing won; I just like these games.

With that wrapped up, I could turn my attention in the direction of the "being watched" feeling, and sure enough, there was someone there. The small dragon (very small dragon) seemed to still be freshly hatched. How in the world their parent(s) let them more than a few yard from them, let alone out and about, was beyond me. The hatchlings scales, were of a near-translucent crystalline structure that had my gaze transfixed. I would have moved further up the tree to approach them, but my front was pointed down as hung directly from the trunk without branch support.
Reality Glitch
Reality Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:23 pm

Hids in the shade to hid my relfction from my scales dosent know is being watch "why where they flying that fast" i ask my self
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Glitch Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:50 pm

"They aren't flying; they're running." I can't help but respond. Once the hatchling shades themself, I have enough of my wits about me to fly up to their spot; though, I have to hover as the branches up their are too small to support me.
Reality Glitch
Reality Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Looks down in surprise and yelps " how you sneak up on me"i questioned
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Aura tried her best to keep up with the wyvern, but his surprising boost in stamina and resilience was something the ice dragoness wasn’t able to keep up with. And combined with the fact she had been so close to passing him before he used it, made a bitter pit form in her stomach, her throat growling deeply as she watched, with much flared anger, him cross the designated finish line. And that anger wasn’t helped by the little mix blood dragon ‘spectating’ the race had started cheering when Wake had passed the finish line.

Her blood started boiling, and her scales stood on end, her face contorting into a snarl. She glared at Wake for a bit, too stubborn to say anything. If he hadn’t known better, she looked as if she might attack him again. However, after a bit of snarling, she let out an extremely passive aggressive snort, sighing, and saying in a condescending voice, “You got lucky, eel. If we did that again, you wouldn’t be standing there acting so full of yourself.” her tone was low, clearly vengeful.

Combined with the adrenaline rush that had kicked in, plus the fact all her attention was currently directed towards Wake, she had not yet noticed the stranger in the tree conversing with Argee. She did, however, notice that Agree had disappeared from his perch where he had been spectating. She absently wondered where he went, but decided that she didn’t care.
Aura
Aura

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Wake huffed a bit as he saw Aura, to focused on her to notice the new dragon. She was mad! Really mad! The Rogue hadn’t expected her to get that angry at loosing a simple race. Honestly thought he was going to have to fight with this exhaustion, but thankfully all she did was let out a snort and call him lucky. Her tone wasn’t the friendliest either, though Wake had to admit that, if her views weren’t so skewed, she’d be pretty.

The wyvern just sighed, annoyed and tired, and spoke up. ”Well.... You’re probably right... if we started now.” He then closed his eyes for a second. ”My bursts only last so... when did that roll in!?”

Wake looked up to see a once clear sky now painted with greys. He also finally noticed the wind, and how powerful it had gotten. And rain started to come quicker and quicker. This wasn’t just a shower, and a bolt or lightning confirmed it. This was a storm, and a powerful one at that. He looked around, as another bolt stuck. ”I know you hate me, but we need shelter with that overhead. Did you see any?”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 am

runs after the two who raced and to learn how they got so fast and to get away from the dragon who scared me
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Glitch Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:13 am

They were clearly a hatching as if they were that unobservant.  I cry out in confusion, "What?  I didn't sneak up at all!" before a lighting strike startles me as well, sending me careening, and screaming, towards the ground.  "MAMAAAA!!!!"  Then I impacted hard enough to bury my head beneath the surprisingly soft soil between the wyvern and the icewing; how I didn't break any bones is beyond me.  After a couple of tries, I manage to pull myself free, landing on my rump, looking up at the two of them.  It took a beat for me process my surroundings after what just happened, but once I did, I was frozen in, yet, also shaking with, fear at being at the mercy of two strange dragons.
Reality Glitch
Reality Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post by booboosousa Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:34 am

Sourite, being a scavenger, had also picked up on the scent of the deer. Being quite a fast hybrid, he had managed to get to the area quickly, but not without scenting his fellow species. Silencing his breath, he neared the cadaver of the fallen prey, light on his cat-like claws. Sourite tucked in his wings, looking almost like a snake with his long tail and neck.

Blending in with the surroundings, using his slight Nightwing heritage, he continued creeping forward, yellow eyes flickering around for any signs of danger. Though he had blended in with the darkness, a glimmer of his iridescent blue scales could still be seen, despite the dangerous storm looming overhead. He was 3/4 Skywing. He'd be perfectly safe, so long as he got out quick, right?

Sourite couldn't be more wrong. Seeing as the deer had been stripped of meat(?), his stomach growled like a hostile wolf. The young dragon stretched out his large wings, preparing to fly with the wind of the storm. But the wind was ruthless against the material of his strong wings, and he'd easily be flown like a heavy, huge kite. It was worth a shot, though.

Sourite leaped, taking two, powerful flaps of his wings until he reached above the trees. Just as he'd suspected, the wind attempted to carry him, even though his flight was quick and aerodynamic, as usual.
booboosousa
booboosousa

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:30 am

The wyvern quickly looked around, eyeing the hatchling. Aura had left, leaving just Wake and Agree to figure out what to do. The grey scaled dragon quickly picked Agree up by the scruff of his neck and began running to a nearby hill. He was sure he'd seen a cave around there, and that was there best bet. He began to run that way when he saw another dragon getting thrown around in stormy sky.

Wake looked up at the dragon, and put the hatchling down to call out to the new dragon. "Hey! Get out of the air and come on! I think there's a cave here!" The wyvern then quickly grabbed Agree again and ran to the hill, soon finding a cave. The wyvern walked in and dropped Agree, panting as he did and laying down. "Well... we should... be safe... here."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:03 am

Tharasis always liked flying, the feeling of the air as he glides. The scenery he sees as he flies. It all felt so great.

Thinking it would be a great day to fly, Tharasis took to the skies. He climbs high and begins to perform simple aerobatics, though he wasn't the best He spent about an hour of just performing simple barrel rolls, loopty loops and such, All the while admiring the lush landscape below him.

Though it would not last long. As a few clouds began to form, It started as only a few white greyish at first but quickly turned to dark gray. The rain began to hit hard, The strong winds were blowing from every direction. "I cant fly under these conditions." Tharasis said to himself before realizing he does not know where he is. Soon lightning began to strike, the clouds became to thick to see anything. The only thing Tharasis can see aside from the gray and black was the short white flashes with the yellow lines as lighting struck."I wont be able to fly through this, I need to land and find a place to wait out this storm." " Quickly Tharasis dived down until he could see the ground. Then he makes a not so simple landing, Tharasis forgot to take in account his speed and how close he was with the ground. Coming down fast he quickly used his claws to stop himself from crashing into some trees. Then he got up and started to run to a nearby hill.

He finds a cave large enough for himself to get inside, He shakes off the water on his scales. Then he goes deeper into the cave, a few minutes passed as he lay down on a corner. Then he hears a voice "Well... we should... be safe... here." . He slowly peers from the corner and sees a dragon. He was panting and was holding something...or someone. Tharasis keeps quiet and cautiously examines the dragon.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by booboosousa Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am

Hearing the other dragon's call to him, Sourite glanced down, only to see a gray wyvern retreat down a hill and into a cave. Through fast, dangerous winds, Sourite tucked his wings in and sped downwards through the sky like a bullet.

Due to not being able to aim or land correctly against the wings, Sourite ended up crashing right in front of the cave. Quickly, he helped himself up, not bothering to shake the mud from his scales. He scrambled into the cave, cold and dripping wet.

He glanced around for the gray wyvern. Upon seeing him, Sourite dipped his head respectfully. "Thank you, sir, for allowing me to stay in this cave until the storm passes." he said.
booboosousa
booboosousa

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2