Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Asch the dragon Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Asch the dragon Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Asch the dragon

2 posters

Go down

Asch the dragon Empty Asch the dragon

Post by Asch Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:35 pm

Currently:
Spoiler:
When Full Grown:
Spoiler:
Personal Info
Name: Asch
Alias: The Cloud of Ashes
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Asch is very talkative and friendly, when you get to know him.He can also be referred to as a smart aleck because he tries to figure out and know all he can. When he is upset he can act irrationally which gets him in a lot of trouble and when he recovers he is easy to panic.  
Interests: Knowing everything he can get the information on. Making use of information in the most petty way possible in an argument. Making food and eating it.
Dislikes: Bad tasting food, being proved wrong, people misspelling his name and getting lost.
Fears: Being trapped, his own blood, and humans.

General Appearance
Height: He is currently 3 foot tall when he is full grown he will be 16 feet tall.
Scales: Yellow teardrops that have the points facing toward the back of his body.
Eyes: Yellow and red.
Appearance: He is small and yellow and could easily be mistaken for a large lizard but when you get close his wings can be seen making him look unmistakably like a dragon. His scales have a texture that ash rest in and makes him constantly coated in ash.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Firewing (Twilight Imperium)
Inheritance: Cross between a Skywing (75%) and Firewing (25%)
Family:
Grandfather: name unknown pure skywing
Grandmother: name unknown pure firewing
Father: name unknown 50/50
Mother: name unknown pure skywing
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: (When he is older)
Asch is swift like a skywing with a maximum speed of 90 mph. (Current speed is 25mph)
He can withstand some cold from icewings but cannot withstand the full power of one
He is good at talking and buying time for his escape if he doesn't instantly leave.
Being covered in ash allows him to camouflage in dark areas.
Special Abilities: (When he is older) His scales flake and burn on his body becoming a highly flammable mixture of ashes and embers that ignites when his flames come in contact with it however unless he first spreads it to the air using his powerful wing beats or brushing against whatever surface he wants to transfer it to it is hard to ignite and puts him at a disadvantage. When he ignites its power is triple that of his fire breath powers however if he accidentally ignites it on his body he becomes incapacitated for a short time (2-3 posts depending on how time passes within the posts).  He can also forcibly burn his scales to create more of the mixture.
Weaknesses:
Constantly being covered in ash makes it hard to not smell.
His breath attacks are weak even for a hybrid. (compared to a purebred SkyWing and FireWing, his lightning breath is 67.5% and his fire breath is 17.5%)
His ashes can be knocked off of him by someone else.
Combat Style: He flees or he uses his ash and embers to strategically cause fires that he attacks with or uses as a smokescreen to close distance.

Background
History: N/A to young for a back story.
RP Sample: (Provide a RP sample of how you would roleplay.)

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : different me made this i dont feel like i could do anything i originally wanted to do because i dont remember what that was.)
Asch
Asch
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Leo Cat

Back to top Go down

Asch the dragon Empty Re: Asch the dragon

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:08 pm

Hey there! Let's get started.

So you have in strengths that he is covered in ash. If that's so, then you need to include that in his appearance. Also, with his scales being yellow, I don't think he'd be able to camouflage very well, with his scales flaking off.

With your speacial ability, how does it triple the power of his breath attacks? Is the mixture, when it is ignited, more powerful than his fire breath? Also, you said breath attacks, so does this also work with your lightning breath?

Your breath attacks weakness is a bit confusing. (for lightning he has 90% of a skywing with 75% purity for fire he has 70% of a firewing with 25% purity) Does this mean that his lightning breath attack is at 90/100% and his fire breath is 70/100%?

How fast can he fly?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 pm

First yeah I apologize I should have included that in his appearance, second so have this might seem odd but it isn't his scales flaking off, but rather more like dead skin flaky situation like parts of the scale become dry and flake then burn. Third as for the camouflage because of his special power his yellow appearance is actually not very visible, the ash will always be a grayish white at its lightest (which I will admit I should include the variety of colors his ash can be) and a dark black at its darkest. Just imagine a fire when it is completely burned all the way down that is a grayish white in most places, while any logs or wood still left will have a thin layer of this color ash underneath it will be black in color. If you are still confused I would wish to discuss it in a more direct sense as to what needs to be easier to understand.

Yes, the mixture is more powerful than his breath attack (just fire I will correct this) when lit. However it isn't really a sustained thing since the longer it is sustained the more chances he ignites himself it is more like *poof really strong flames for little to no time* so sort of like if you smack a flat top grill if you are fast even though it is at insane temps it isn't going to hurt as bad as holding your hand a bit over the grill for a decent amount of time. So in the aspect of it being used offensively it would be hard because he would have to get it on something then light it then get it back on them then light it and repeat until the person is done, it is more of a magicians smoke they use to get away.

As for this I think a chart is probably need to explain. So this is how it is gonna be I'm gonna list it like so "Percent of blood", "attack power" then for his I'm gonna add in a third column which will be what his is on the ones that apply for him (all of this is theoretical I'm not putting numbers on everyone) okay.

100%, 100AP
75%, 75AP, 67.5AAP (I can round this up or down depending on which you want)
50%, 50AP
25%, 25AP, 17.5AAP (Same here)
AP= Attack Power, AAP= Asch's attack power
If that makes sense and clears things up. As for how his fire is affected by the his power it will give him "52.5 AP" but only for the post it happens in ]and then the thing that happens will have asked permission and will never directly impact another person's dragon without conformation from the person in post form.

Flight speed: 90mph (reaching 110 if he pushes himself and is trying to reach the highest speeds he can he probably wont do this often)
Asch
Asch
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Leo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:38 am

Yeah, I know ash comes in a variety of greys. So you're saying that because of his special ability, his yellow scales aren't that visible? Or by "special power" do you mean his being covered in ash? Either way, that doesn't make sense unless the ash is hardened, otherwise, it's constantly falling off. Unless you're able to create the ash yourself and that's how you're able to be covered in it, rather than like rolling g around in some ash?

If it's just the mixture, then you shouldn't say that it triples the power of his breath attack.

A max flight speed of 90mph is good.

As for his fire being affected by his special ability, like I said above, since it's the mixture that--when ignited--is more powerful, it shouldn't have any affect on his actual breath attack. So it shouldn't increase to 52.5% That itself would be a special ability.

Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Edited to state his max speed and to say that his breath attack isn't tripled but rather it is triple the strength of his breath attack when ignited
Asch
Asch
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Leo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 pm

I went ahead and added the percentages from your chart to make it easier to understand for anyone who looks at your app.

Approved
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Out for edits
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:13 pm

edited baldi i guess i didnt end up changing as much as i thought because i thought there was a back story and didnt remember what it was but the way i put him he doesnt have one
Asch
Asch
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Leo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:17 pm

What all was changed?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:21 pm

some of his interests fears dislikes some of his personality and added that he can forcibly make the ash mixture that covers his body
Asch
Asch
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Leo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Re-approved
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco