Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ask the Characters. - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ask the Characters. - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ask the Characters.

+8
Súl Iolar
Svadilfare
Sagramour
Atarijor XVI
Molpadia
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Lori Iolar
Wake
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ask the Characters. - Page 2 Empty Ask the Characters.

Post by Wake Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:24 am

First topic message reminder :

So, I got bored and did one of my random thought Google searches and somehow found a picture someone drew of one of their characters answer a funny question a commenter had asked. Turned out the person did a whole thing with the idea, and it looked like fun. So I decide to start this. Basically just ask one of my RP characters any question you'd like, within reason. If anyone else want to join in, just link your character register topic, and I'll add it to a list in the original post.

Wake's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4860-wake-s-characters

Rylatha's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4862-rylatha-s-characters

Baldi's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4861-baldirak-s-character-list

Titan's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4895-titan-s-characters?highlight=titan

Sagramour's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4995-the-growing-repertoire-of-sagra-s-characters#62249

Soulcry's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4868-hydra-s-characters?highlight=Hydra

Shiera's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4875-shiera-s-list-of-characters

Last edited by Wake on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Ask the Characters. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask the Characters.

Post by Wake Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Snowblaze:
The Guardian looks at the questioner, her emotional side being "on." "I don't have two people inside my brain, though it's one of my biggest fears. But it can be annoying when you you're having a conversation and end up switching how your mind works."

Wake:
The wyvern's horns slide down his neck, giving him a sad look. "Yeah. Sometimes. I do get to see my sister, her mate, and my niece from time-to-time, but I still get lonely. Kinda comes with the territory of being a young Rogue."

Time for question.

Sting, what's the hardest thing about being Cyclone and Typhoon's mom?

Nathar, what's it like to always be in pain?

Jinx, same question as Sagramour's characters, which of my characters do you think is the coolest?

Mol, what's your least favorite thing to do?

OOC: If you use them, you can list them if you want.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Haneul: "Simple. The LightWings would not be merged with the SkyWings."

Servius said nothing because he didn't hear the question, being deaf and all.

Kelarth: The God of Fortune looked at the mortal, his hazel eyes seeming to glow as he growled slightly in thought. It wasn't a question he'd ever been asked before and it was certainly an odd one. "No, there is no way to cheat Fortune. It is not unlike Fate; it will balance itself out one way or another."

Kelarth (second question): "Wishes? I wish for balance to be restored to Pyrria, for unity among my fellow Immortals, and for Astral to stop gallivanting around with the humans before she causes--or gets--into serious trouble."

Baldirak: Sat beside his little sister, enjoying a little break from his kingly duties. "Hmm. Well that's an interesting question, Ry. I've never thought about that before. I suppose... my favorite part is having finally gotten the Tribe back to the surface where it belonged... And forging a lasting--if somewhat rocky--alliance with the NightWings and FireWings."

Yosanji, to her surprise, found she could still visit the living world. While she watched her beloved children playing, she heard a voice. A female. The voice asked her what she thought about her former husband being with another and having another child. She smiled lightly as thought back on the days that had past since she last saw Svadilfare. "I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the fact that she is naturally a dragon and that their child is half dragon... Actually, I was a little more than freaked out about it. But at least she chose to be a human in the end. As for Svadilfare, he kept his word and as long as he is happy, so am I."

Questions for everybody!

Molpadia why did you become an assassin?

Snowblaze what do you think of Atarijor?

Kip Kat Bar monsters have taken over Pyrria, the gods couldn't possibly exist--if they did, this wouldn't have happened... So do you still believe in them?

Seph why did you leave the SkyWings?

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Molpadia was pleased she was asked another question. "My least favorite thing to do is sleep. It's a waste of time honestly. I could do more things if it weren't for sleep." She nodded at the end of her sentence knowing most people would agree with her.

"As for why I became an assassin, well it kinda runs in the family. Plus, I must protect my village!" She stood proudly, at least one thing of being an assassin was good.

Question:
For everyone's characters: What gif would your guy's character's be? (Random question I know but I thought it would be funny)
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:08 am

Snowblaze:
The dragoness thinks for a moment, her now calculating mind making her under unsure if she wanted to answer. "Well. He is one of the only dragons that has willingly talked to me. And despite his quirks, I see him as a friend."

I don't really know enough about gifs to answer you Mol. The only gif I know is the death stare gopher. Good question though.

Questions!

I ask Servius the same question, make sure he's watching this time?

Lori, how will you handle El?

And Mol, same question as Lori, except with Beo's twins.
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Male Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Rylatha to Nathar
"That's a good question," says the EarthWing, sitting by her older brother. "Well, the way I see it, I think that having your eyesight taken from you is much crueller than never having it in the first place. . . You'll get to visually experience beauty. You'll get to see color. You'll get to see everything. . . And yet then you have it all taken away. It's actually like losing a piece of you. . . Something that you love." Rylatha pauses to give her ear a scritch scratch, somewhat nervous.

Jinx
The small SkyWing scoffs as if the answer was obvious. "Well, Sephtis, duh!" She beams, grinning. "He's like, super rad, yo. Speaking of which, can I have that guy's autograph?" Jinx then looks to her second questioner and smiles, hesitating to think. Hmm. . . "Totally Tormaigh. He's a Thunderbird. That's like, two awesome things combined! Thunder is pretty scary. . . But that's what makes it cool!" Then she giggles. "Plus, I love eating birds. . . Once you get past all the feathers."

Beowulf
Beowulf was trapped. . . Now he can't pretend that he hates everyone. :c The soft tint of pink appears on his pale cheeks in the beginnings of a blush as he crosses his armd and looks away. He was clearly annoyed and embarrassed. The Ebony Warrior spoke in a barely audible mumble, "Uh, she's pretty cool I guess. . . I. . . Think it's super cool how she never backs down from danger. She's confident, headstrong. . . And the nicest person you'll ever meet. She's pretty as well, but I don't value looks more than the contents of a personality. Her beauty is just a plus." Beowulf's face was red by now. He glared away before stammering, "J- Just don't tell her I said that!"

Sting
"Hardest thing, huh?" She hums thoughtfully. "Well. . . I guess maybe the other NightWings. Some are nice, but there are always those who discriminate others simply not for being a NightWing. . . I'm not sure if anything of the sort has happened yet, but if it does, then standing up against my own tribe will be the hardest part. No matter what though, my babies always come first."

Kip
Kip sits down, her tail curling neatly over her front paws as she did. "That's a good question," she says, nodding to you. "The truth is, I'm not sure. There's a difference between hope and faith. . . By stars and gardens I hope they're still out there, but. . . I think I may be losing faith, as much as I hate to admit it." She looks down, ashamed.

Lori
Lori taps her chin thoughtfully. "Well, from what I heard, El is a very good girl. . . I'd like to get to know her. Have a mother-daughter day type thing. Maybe I can give her adorable nicknames like I did to Súl!" She beams in excitement. "Hmm. . . Maybe Honeypie? Pumpkin? How about Kitten? I'll have to think about that. . ." She then frowns. "Only thing I'm nervous about is that I've never been a mom. But at least I'll have my Snuggle Bear Súl to help me!"

All
Oh boy. . . I'm gonna have fun with this. <3

Lori
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 D5e18b10
or
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 Tumblr10

Beowulf
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 1437410017_cat_gets_freaked_out_from_flower_on_its_head

Lulu
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 X5KxUMG

Sting
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 00a93619e145af03efc3a61b0a363f98

That's all for now. . . I rushed through this since I gotta run fast. Also why I didn't color my dialogue. ^^'' Sorry!

Okay! Questions!

Sephtis, what do you love most about doing what you do?

Mol, same question you asked Beowulf. . . What do you love most about your husband?

Súl, how did you begin liking Lori?

And Kelarth!! I haven't seen this anywhere in your bio, but I'm curious. What species of dragon are you? LightWing, EarthWing, etc. . . . ?
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Kelarth: "Um... Well... I'm a god.... So.... Technically.... All of them???" ((That's actually a really good question. O.o Abnormally big SkyWing, I guess))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Súl:
The man thinks for a moment, blushing and honestly not sure how to answer. "Well, I guess the more I was around her, the closer I got. And then started to fall for her. Other then that, I'm not sure."

All:
I'm trying the gifs.

Wake:
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 Bearded-dragons-believe-to-be-the-cause-of-salmonela-outbreak

Súl:
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 4493978-hawkeye-5-1425321334

Cyclone and Typhoon:
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 M67TBDg

Snowblaze:
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 635947131978389923-515993409_anigif_enhanced-20155-1409325163-23

Tormaigh:
Ask the Characters. - Page 2 FittingHardtofindIsopod-size_restricted

Questions!

Rylatha, are there times being blind is better than seeing?

Tulvir, what will you do if you meet Snowblaze?

Lori, same question that was just asked to Súl?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:32 am

@wake

Soulcry: were you intimidated by Soul's lightning to make Midnight disappear?

User:  also, were you impressed with your art?

http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4868-hydra-s-characters?highlight=Hydra
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:36 pm

oml Wake's gif is so adorbs xD lizardo <3

Rylatha
The EarthWing shrugs, trilling as she considered the question. "That's a hard one!" She taps her tail against the earth, musing for a few more moments before saying, "Not really, but it helps if you're a picky eater. You can't look at your food, so you can't pick it apart. So you'll have an easier time eating it. . . I had that problem when I was able to see." Rylatha was unsure of her answer, but nods confidently.

Lori
Lori blushes as well, beginning to fiddle with her own hair. "Well. . . I guess it kinda sorta started when we began doing our job. He's so passionate about what he does. So sweet, caring, and selfless. It was hard not to admire him, really. I trust him a lot, too. More than I trust anyone else. So, I fell for him." She smiles shyly, glancing at her waifu.

Welcome to the topic Soul!! c:

Midnight, I'm curious. Where did you come from?
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Sagra: "Humans... I don't really have a personal reason to like or dislike them. I suppose I'm indifferent? As long as they don't mess with me, I won't mess with them. On the rare occasion that I see one, I'll usually just fly right by, unless they decide to start shooting their little pointy sticks at me..."

Nathar: "Painful..." Anger spoke next through his maw, "How would you like to find out?" Nathar spoke again, "Shut up! Don't listen to him... He's always angry like that... I didn't mean it... I-it feels like the mountain is still there... Crumbled on top of me. Trust me... You don't want to know how it feels."

Sephtis: "I left the SkyWings because it was so boring... I left for better training, and because I hope to actually do something other than train. I'm an assassin after all, one would assume I should be killing someone once in a while."

Sephtis: "Now that is a difficult question... I suppose I enjoy the thrill of the hunt. And other dragons are the most interesting prey because one never knows what they'll do next... How about a game of hide and seek?..."

Questions!
Cassieopeia, what's it like being so close to god status, but not quite? (Totally not trying to poke the bear.)

Sagra to Cyclone and Typhoon: Is it nice to have a family? Even if it is just one dragon aside from you two.

Kelarth, just wondering what the god of Fortune was doing while he was away. His return wouldn't by any chance have something to do with the Monsterlypse would it?

Seph to Molpadia: Between assassins, how many kills do you have? I'll tell you if you tell me...

Berwyn to all: What pattern or impersonation would you like to see me do most?

Working on the gifs. Razz

Sagramour

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Wake:
The wyvern's horns drop slightly. "Yeah. How could I not be after seeing that thing just... disappear. It may've even topped meeting Kelarth.... Ok. Maybe not that."

Me:
Was I impressed by my drawings? Compared to other people's art, like yours, not really. But compared to what I usually do, yeah.

Cyclone and Typhoon:
The pair look up at the larger drake as Cyclone begins to jump her side of the body up and down, getting her brother the laugh a bit in the process. "Yes! We've been alone so long,
it's nice to have a Mom again."

Typhoon then spoke up as his sister stopped bouncing. "Yeah. It was nice to meet Berwyn and Albino, but Mom gave us a home.
It's great!"

Berwyn to all. Ok. Here we go.

Wake: A night sky.
Tormaigh: A cow.
Cyclone and Typhoon: Their scale pattern.
Snowblaze: Half fire. Half ice.
Súl: For fun, Baldirak.

Ok. Question time!

Cassieopeia, What is your favorite thing to do?

Titan, is it hard for you to get enough food, considering your size?

Beowulf, what's the most embarrassing thing you've ever don't on the job?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Kelarth: "I was off with Kayin trying to figure out why our powers were all mixed up. In our quest to find out I may have.... accidentally...opened...a...portal....that may have....released....ahem....monsters.............."

All characters: "The Millennium Falcon"

Servius happened to be looking at the lizard the next time it spoke. The Manticore read his lips. "The Dragon god saw fit to create the bipeds, that I may have a plentiful food source for all my days. My pride was not strong enough to best the bipeds who invaded Manticore and EarthWing territory, but they were able to keep me from harm. None else has ever done anything worthy of respect from Servius Eirene Koinonia."

Tulvir II: "I don't know. It depends on if they would like seeing a FireWing/IceWing hybrid."

(Still working on gifs)

Questions!

To everyone: What is your creator's top three favorite movies and TV shows?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Midnight to Lori; *snarls* the better question may be where did I go? But if you are wondering why I look this way, I have no idea... Everytime I awoke from slumber, I was somewhere else, now I just am...

User: his former self was a hollow eyed grey dragon, but since he stopped eating and sleeping he became the infamous twilight devil permanently after numerous shapeshifting into the twilight. I will probably bring him back. But to be honest, he might not have a clue of why you'd call him midnight, since he forgot his memory in the transformation.

Midnight: of course I know my name...
*ignorantly.*

Cassi; "I like nature and the night with the moon,"
She said shyly with her raspy voice,
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiera Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Oooo this seems fun. Smile

http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4875-shiera-s-list-of-characters
Shiera
Shiera

Female Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Glad to see you back Shiera, and glad you joined us!

Ok. My favorites have to be the Star Wars franchise, Star Trek franchise, and 90s/early 2000s Disney cartoons and movies.

Question time.

Snowblaze to Amore: "Why did you abandon me? I had not even hatched yet. And will you ever attempt to find out if I'm even alive?"

Atarijor XVI, you ask what Snowblaze thought about you, so what do you think about her?

Soulcry, what's it like seeing with three eyes?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:19 am

Soulcry: "Well, everything is clear, and I understand three dimensional geometry very well, I can see very far, and when I use my echolocation, everything appears as indigo.

Shiera, do you think you might stand a chance? You seem very confident in your post.

Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiera Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Amore turned away, regret flashing behind her eyes, "There... is a lot of things I regret. Having you is one of them. But leaving you was an even bigger one.
I was so caught up in the present, I couldn't dare to think about the future. I think at this point I have moved on. I thought you were dead, and likely would have forgotten you already. But if I ever find out you're alive.... I will certainly come to look for you,
just like all my children I've left."

Shiera lets out a small grunt, straightening up a bit, her wings tucked behind her, "Confident or not, it depends on whom luck favors, and even more the circumstances."

Sul Iolar what would you do if you met a manticore like Shiera?

How would Exodus react if he were to meet up with his ex mate, Amore, again?

What is Baldi's solution to the current monster crisis?

If he found out she was alive, would Castiel ever want to see his mother again?

Soulcry, how's being a rogue treating you? Have any difficult run ins with monsters yet?
Shiera
Shiera

Female Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Súl chuckles a bit. "You mean one that isn't so intent on eating me? I'd treat them the same way I treat dragons, with respect and dignity."

Questions!

Amore again. What is it like being a queen?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Molpadia
Molpadia smiled gleefully at the questioner. "I love most about Beowulf is that even though he appears and acts like the coldest person on the planet, he's actually the nicest."  She clapped her hands together signaling she was pleased with her answer.

Now she turned to Sephtis to answer the dragon's question. Her expression grew dark as she processes the question. "You tend to lose count after the hundredth or so..." Molpadia scratched her head, "At least over a thousand."

Titan:
Titan looked down at the tiny creature who was talking to him. "It can be hard depending on the season or how cruel Mother Nature wants to be. But, if worse comes to worse I'll just eat Baldirak." The giant smiled and once more turned to the sky trying to find a pony in the clouds.

OOC:
As for my favorite movies and TV shows probably anything based on comics/super nerdy. To be more specific Gotham, The Flash, My Hero Academia, IT (2017), Spiderman: Homecoming

Castiel:
Castiel snorted, "Please that ungrateful, pathetic creature isn't worth my gaze. If I was to see her again I would gladly rip out her intestines and hang them for decoration."

Le Questions~
Amore, how would you fell about a family get together?

Baldi, how do you feel about all of your siblings?

Everyone: If non-humans were humans and humans were non-humans (dragons, lesser creatures) what would your characters do first?
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:11 am

Ok. If my non--humans became human?
Wake would freak out since he's scared of humans.
Tormaigh would probably keep cool, but start questioning what happened.
Snowblaze would be ready to kill someone.
Cyclone would probably freak out a bit while Typhoon would try to figure things out.
Destella would be worrying, and probably be too nervous to ask for help.

Now if Súl was a dragon, he wouldn't freak out, but he'd still be worried, yet interested, about being a dragon.

Questions!
Castiel, were you ever not evil?

Titan, what's the worst thing you've don't because of how big you are?

Shiera, do think Tormaigh's crazy?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:17 am

Castiel:
Castiel raised a claw to his chin, "Do you mean was I ever not myself? Clearly, you don't know how evil is made. Evil is born and created, nature and nurture if you will. No, I was never not evil." He turned away from the creature and motioned with his hand to leave.

Titan:
Titan's teeth clenched at the memories that flooded back to him. "The worst thing I've done, on accident, of course,  is crushing nomads little hut he had made. I felt really bad, I even tried to help him build it but he ran away."

Questions~
Wake, if you were Titan's size what would you do first?

Cyclone and Typhoon, would you ever want to meet Olwen? And if you two got into a fight who would win.
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:38 am

Wake thinks for a moment. "I'd attack the trappers that trapped me and my friend. Then probably try find enough food."

The twins smiled at the first question. "Of course we'd want to meet him!"

"Yeah. As long as he's nice."

Both then look at each other nervously before answering the second question. "Well... it kinda depends. If it's a physical fight, we'd both lose. If one of us gets hurt, it kinda messes us both up."

"Yeah. And other fights... well we're about 50-50. And that's not counting compromises."

Questions!

Everyone: If you were stuck to another character, like Cyclone and Typhoon, who would you want to be stuck with?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:57 am

"Probably Destella because.... well you don't need to know. Personal reasons. Well, okay... Destella or my sister Jade, just so I can keep my eye on her. My sister is always getting in trouble."

If suddenly a dragon started killing all your character was close to, how would he or she react?
If your character was alone for five years with the thought that people died because of them, what would they do?
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Europa Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Concerning humans nonhuman topic;

I'd much rather not have my characters change. I think cass is self explanatory however.

-Hydra
Europa
Europa

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Ok. Snowscale's first question.

I think Wake would probably not take it too well. He's already been scarred by humans, so I don't know what he'd do.

Tormaigh's already sorta had it happen. So what he's doing now.

Cyclone would probably break down, leaving Typhoon to try and be strong (something that's already happened once.)

Súl.... I don't really know. Probably fight back.

Snowblaze, well there isn't really anything she loves except her father and fighting, but I would hurt her father. You'd be sorry.

Destella would try to keep everyone safe, but avoid a fight unless she has to.

Not really sure how to answer the second question.

Questions!
Snowscale, what would you do if you had to care for a hatchling?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next