Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ask the Characters. Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ask the Characters. Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ask the Characters.

+8
Súl Iolar
Svadilfare
Sagramour
Atarijor XVI
Molpadia
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Lori Iolar
Wake
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ask the Characters. Empty Ask the Characters.

Post by Wake Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:24 am

So, I got bored and did one of my random thought Google searches and somehow found a picture someone drew of one of their characters answer a funny question a commenter had asked. Turned out the person did a whole thing with the idea, and it looked like fun. So I decide to start this. Basically just ask one of my RP characters any question you'd like, within reason. If anyone else want to join in, just link your character register topic, and I'll add it to a list in the original post.

Wake's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4860-wake-s-characters

Rylatha's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4862-rylatha-s-characters

Baldi's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4861-baldirak-s-character-list

Titan's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4895-titan-s-characters?highlight=titan

Sagramour's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4995-the-growing-repertoire-of-sagra-s-characters#62249

Soulcry's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4868-hydra-s-characters?highlight=Hydra

Shiera's Characters: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4875-shiera-s-list-of-characters

Last edited by Wake on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Ask the Characters. Empty Re: Ask the Characters.

Post by Lori Iolar Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:03 pm

This sounds like a fun thing!! Count me in. <3

http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4862-rylatha-s-characters

Okay!! I have questions!

Tormai, if you could change just one thing about the world of Pyyria now, what would it be?

Cyclone and Typhoon, what's your favorite snack?

And Súl Iolar, if you weren't an adventurer, what job would you have?
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Lori wrote:Tormai, if you could change just one thing about the world of Pyyria now, what would it be?
The Thunderbird thinks for a moment. "For lesser species to be treated more fairly. I'd like to not have to worry about my freedom when outside of Earthwing territory. That or for Tenebris to see what it's like to be a lesser."

Lori wrote:Cyclone and Typhoon, what's your favorite snack?
Both twins look at each other before Cyclone finally speak. "Well, I like fruits. Especially the green skinned ones with juicy pink or red inside with black seeds....
"Yeah. I like those, but they aren't my favorite. Mine favorite's those tart, orange ones. Cyclone just gets a slightly grossed out look on her face. "Without the peel, Sis."

Lori wrote:And Súl Iolar, if you weren't an adventurer, what job would you have?
"If my mother had her way, I'd be a Dragon Keeper. But I think I'd be either a hunter, or the human equivalent of a guardian."

My turn for questions.

Lulu, if you ever left Castiel, what would you do?

Jinx, why do you get so obsessed with other?

Beowulf, what would you do if someone tried to hurt Mol?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:55 pm

http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4861-baldirak-s-character-list

You two can't have all the fun.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Ok, Baldi. Well here are some questions.

Baldi, why do you not like Rihzome?

Kelarth, have you ever given anyone perpetual bad luck?

Svadilfare, what's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done on the job?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:21 pm

The King snorted with a slight growl at the question. "Why? Because he courts my sister. No Dragon should dare desire to become Rylatha's mate without my approval."

Kelarth tapped at a rock with his claws, thinking back over the centuries. "Let's see... Well there was that particularly cheerful SkyWing. Quite infectious, her outlook on life... A little annoying, really. So I utterly destroyed her life with an admittedly excessive amount of Bad Fortune."

"I missed my mark by half an inch. The target still died, but..." the Kryoan replied as he sharpened his knife.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:58 am

Aww, Cyclone and Typhoon and Baldirak's responses were adorbs. <3

In response to Wake:

Lulu
Lulu looks dismayed at the idea. "What? Me, leave Castiel?! Never! He's the greatest!" She beams innocently then taps her chin, deep in thought. "Well. . . I can't remember my past family, but. . . I would try to find them, I guess." Lulu shrugs and looks at you with a sheepish grin.

Jinx
"What's so wrong with liking people?" the little SkyWing chirps before pouncing on a leaf nearby. She twitches her tail then looks at you. "Well, my parents are always busy all the time. When they're not busy, they do other things rather than play with me." Jinx huffs. "Why wouldn't anyone want to play with me?! I'm the best playmate ever!" She sits down and wraps her tail around her paws. "Well, there's your reason. . . To go and find a close friend. Maybe to take the spot of my parent or something? Pssh. . ." She looks baffled herself.

Beowulf
You did a good job of capturing the Ebony Warrior's attention. Beowulf stomps to you and pokes you harshly in the center of your chest. "Are you implying something, Mister?! You actually think I care for her? Ha!" He leans back, crossing his arms. He looks down at you. Despite his grouchy demeanor, you can see the pink tints of a blush on his pale cheeks. As if giving in, he scoffs, "Okay fine, you caught me. Just don't tell anyone, okay? This is between me and you." He looks around to make sure no one is near before lowering his voice, "I would grab them and give them the most painful, long death that no one desires. . . I would personally like to show them how their intestines look like." Beowulf Zhada smirks, then gives you a reminder. "Remember, this is just between us. I totally don't like her or anything. . ."

Maybe I had a little too much fun with this. . . If so, I'm sorry!

Okay!! We must continue the asking of questions!

Dear Hanuel. . . I know that you're not happy about the merging of the LightWings and SkyWings. If you were in charge, what would you change about it?

And a question for Wake~. What's your favorite place to be in the whole wide world of Pyyria? I bet you've been everywhere!!
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:52 am

It doesn't take long for Wake to think of something. "I would probably be a spot near the coast where these towers of rock shoot out of the sea. When I was little I'd fly between all of the towers at top speed. I think I could still fit now....
... I need to go check something.

I'm having fun with this too.

Ok. Lori, what would you do if you found a baby dragon?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot one of my questions.

Servius, do you respect anyone other than yourself?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:00 pm

I must make this even! http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4895-titan-s-characters?highlight=titan
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Glad to see ya again Mol, and glad you wanted to join in. Now, question time.

Azar, what's your favorite thing to do?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Here's a question for Rylatha: Why do you insist on having a mate when your older brother doesn't approve of anyone?

Wake: What's it like being a rogue?
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:49 pm

The moody dragon looked accusingly at the person who asked what she liked to. Turning her nose up with a huff she began to talk, "What I like to do? Well, I like to play tag! Tag is always fun since I always capture and rip apart my enemies as we play a game!" She smiled proudly thinking about the many times she's one a game of 'tag'.

Now on to le questions!
Baldi, what's your favorite part of being the EW's king?

Sul, have you ever rode a dragon?

Snowblaze, how will you feel when you meet your parents?
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Wake thinks for a moment, trying to figure out how to describe being a Rogue. "Well, it can be hard at times, especially when you're only 20 ft tall, but it's very free. Other then family and close friends, I only really need to worry about my. Though have someone to back you up when dealing with neighbors would be nice. The wyvern cringes at a memory of a fight he had.

The Marksman of Ammos looks oddly at the asker, looking embarrassed by the question. "Not counting riding in a dragon's talons after falling who knows how far, only once. And it didn't go all that well. In fact, it turned into one of those time I was carried in a dragon's talons."

Snowblaze, with her mind being calculating at the moment, begins to think the question over. "It will definitely be interesting, but I think believe I'll be happy to meet them. Then again.... He mind then swaps to her emotionally side. "...They may have abandoned me before I hatched, so  will definitely have some questions. Like if I inherited this two side mind from one of them."

And now a question.

Mol, could you explain just how much you love Beowulf?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Molpadia tapped her finger on her chin, pondering. Ah, her love for Beowulf Zhada was a rather tricky thing to explain. Even though she always doesn't mind gushing about him to others. "Awe, you want to hear about my love for my wittle cuddly puppy! Well, it's infinite, I absolutely love him." A noticeable blush grew on her face as she continued speaking. "Plus, he can reach shelves that I can't."

More questions!

Rylatha, how does it feel to have two overprotective brothers? (Titan and Baldi but mostly Baldi)

Exodus, how does it feel to know your son, Castiel, is a psycho?

Tormaigh, what's the scariest situation you ever been in?

Cyclone and Typhoon, who would you guys like to be your friend?
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:46 am

Yay, Molpadia is back! *confetti*

Lori
Lori hums, her finger tapping on her chin as she thought. "Well, first I'd ask Súl Iolar what we should do. He would know more than me. . . We could find the parents, maybe. But, if it were all up to me. . . I'd raise it as if it were a baby I had given birth to myself." She smiles back to you.

Rylatha
The blind EarthWing twitched her ear back as she thought. She turned her snout towards the first person who asked the question. "Well, it's very embarrassing, but. . ." Rylatha pauses to give her ear a few scritchy-scratchies, as if trying to buy time. Then she says, "It's not that I'm actually hunting for a mate. Heck, who would love me? But if someone tries to make advances. . . I dunno, it. . . Feels good, I guess. To feel like you're wanted. It's a nice change than feeling like you're a burden on the Tribe just for being blind." She shrugs. Then she chuckles. "Besides, it's not up to my brother if I get a mate. . . That's between me, myself, and I."

Then Rylatha turns to the direction of the fellow who asked her second question. "Heh, to be honest, it's something I'm used to. . . I think Baldirak was defensive of me even before we were aware that we were siblings. Y'know, when I was his Trainee. At least I can rest assured knowing that I have two great dragons who I can lean on." She beams happily.

Exodus
"Uhhh. . ." Exodus frowns, looking up as he thought deeply. "Well. . . Then I guess we'd have one of those super important father-son talks. . . Which really sucks y'know because I was always super terrible at those, haha." He shrugs, finally grinning. "I'll love all my kiddos no matter what they do. . . I just hope Castiel is eating well and getting his exercise. Maybe I should visit that bugger sometime. . ."

Hm. . . Who to ask, who to ask. . .

Can we ask NPCs to your character? Like, say, their parents, siblings, spouse, etc.? If so I would love to ask questions to people like Súl's momma, Mol's momma, and Yosanji. It's oki if we can't tho. c:
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:14 am

I don't see a problem with NPCs as long as they're either on the app or someone the person uses now.

Tormaigh:
The thunderbird didn't have to think long to answer this question. "Going to the meeting with the rulers of the Imperium, and confronting Tenebris. I honestly thought he was going to enslave me. Or worse...."

Cyclone and Typhoon:
Both twins think, not really sure how to answer this. "Well, we'd probably be willing to be friends with almost anyone who wouldn't bully us. But, if you want specifics, I'd want to be friends with Astral. I mean, being friends with a goddess. That'd be awesome!"

Typhoon smiled and gave a slight eye role at his sister's response before answering. "For me, since Súl's been traveling with that woman Lori so much, I'd like to meet her. Plus it'd be fun to pick on him about seeming to like her." Súl hears this a has an embedded, annoyed look in his eyes.

Question time!

Titan, what's the best and worst parts of being so massive?

Kelarth, are there ways to cheat the balance of good and bad luck?

Azar, who would you like to have as your friend?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 am

Cool!! Sounds good. ^^

In that case. . .

Dear Súl's momma. . . Why did you become a Dragon Keeper in the first place? Was someone above you like a parent or older sibling one who inspired you? Or were you the first in your family to become one? Did you try to get your son's father to become one as well?

And El. . . I'm curious, how will you react when your father comes home with a lover?

Ra, how many men have you tried to match Molpadia up with? Or has there been so many that you've lost count? (Don't worry, I've lost count of how many times I've tried to match Sting up with someone. XD)

And finally, Yosanji. . . How do you feel about Celestia with your husband? And Cassiopeia?

Sorry about all the questions. ;~;
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:52 am

This looks interesting, mind if I join?
Also I could add the rest of my non-apped characters if you wish. I have 16-17 total.

www.rpgdragons.org/t4995-the-growing-repertoire-of-sagra-s-characters#62249

Sagramour

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 pm

OOC: XD Exodus is me as a parent.

Titan moved his head down to hear the speaker better. "Huh, well there's the fact I could destroy mostly any village or city," The dragon huff trying to think of the bad part of being so tall,"Oh! I can't find a mate due to my size. . ." He said with hurt because he's forever alone.

Azar bared her teeth, "Why do I need friends? All of them can't keep up with me!" She replied boastfully until "Don't tell anyone but I would want to be friends with Lori, because of cuddle reasons. . ."

Ra was surprised to be thrown into this topic and waves at everyone. "Well, uh, around thousand." She shrugged, "But, now Paddie and Wulfy are together I must stop finding her a love." A single tear rolls down her cheek.

Yay! More people! In that case. . .
Sephtis, what will you do if you ever catch the murderer of your parents?

Lori, how does it feel to be the queen of jumping spooders?

Beowulf, If you ever met Titan what would you do?

Sul, what's your favorite type of dragon? (EW, FW, NW, etc..)
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:28 pm

So many questions! I'll share answer later, right now I has a headache ;-;
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Don't worry Sagramour. The NPCs are based on apps or use. And glad you could join us.

Súl Mother:
The woman looks at the questioner with a stern glance. "Yes. My father was a keeper and he trained me. As for Súl's father, I never tried to get him to change careers. He actually helped me a great deal with his blacksmithing."

El:
The girl thinks for a second, cocking her head over and closing one eye as she did. When she finally spoke, only a hint of her dad's accent could be heard. "Well, since she's nice, and likes dragons, I'll probably be fine with." A realization then hits El. "Hey! I may actually end up having a mom!"

Súl:
The archer is quick to give an answer. "I don't really have a favorite. But, if I had to choose, I'd say crosses are my favorites since you never really know what you'll get."

Questions now.

Lucius, what do you think of Pyyrai?

Yorik, what will you think about Lori coming back with a guy?

Berwyn, have you been exploring since the monsters showed up?

Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Tehe. <3

Lori
Lori does a super handstand, thrilled to be asked this question before doing a super backflip. "It's great! I love jumping, and I love spiders, and I kinda like being in charge but I really don't. So, it's cool, I think!" She beams happily.

Beowulf
The Ebony Warrior crosses his arms as he gazes sternly at you. "Titan? You mean the tallest dragon on Pyyria? Not that I didn't know that, of course! I know lots of things." Beowulf then twists his neck a bit to stretch before replying, "Depends. How much money would I get from his hide if I manage to skin it? Will he attack me? If not, uh. . . I guess I'd ask him how the weather is up there." Beowulf smirks to himself, confident about his little joke.

Yorik
Yorik sighs. "Let me guess. It was that Súl Iolar man? I had a feeling something would happen between those two." He then considers the question before shrugging. "As long as he doesn't lay a hand on her or bullies her, I'm fine with it. And as long as my daughter is happy, of course."

Hmm. . . Who to ask. . .

Oh! Yo Castiel, what are the perks of being evil?

And I have no more questions at the top of my head right now. ;~; I'll think of more as I walk home!!
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Seph: "I think I'll think about all the worst things I could do, pick the worst of those, then find a way to multiply it a few times, then do that. Just as long as I get to do it very up close and personal... I'd like to see the look in their eyes, then watch as the light that should have been in my eyes leaves theirs forever... You won't mind if I don't go into detail about my ideas do you?"

(For the sake of answers I'll make Lucius able to talk. Razz )
Lucius: "S-so this world is called Pyrria... I've enjoyed it so far. I like trying everything out. There's so much more here than in the darkness with a thousand lights (space)... So many more colors. Oh, and it's nice having other creatures to talk with. It was so lonely before..." He trails off and reminisces about his time in space.

Berwyn: "No... Mom won't let me go anywhere any more. I can't even sneak out the door without someone worrying about the Monsters. But I'm not scared of them... at all..." He proceeds to definitely not remember a nightmare about a monster.

From Nathar, to Rylatha: How different do you think is being born blind from losing your sight in an... accident?

From my characters, to Jinx: Which one of us do you think is the coolest?

From Sephtis, to Hanuel: Hypothetically, what would you do if you found out about a SkyWing leaving their tribe for another tribe, I don't know, say, the NightWings? Hypothetically of course...

From Anonymous, to Castiel: What'd you say to someone headed in your direction mentally?

From Nathar, to Snowblaze: What's it like only having two people in your head instead of... a lot?

OOC: What if said NPCs aren't mentioned in an app anywhere? I have several characters that aren't mentioned anywhere else, but I could add some info about them in my next post. Or I can not include them, that's an option too.

Sagramour

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 pm

The magnificent dragon raised an eyebrow, him evil? Oh, how he hates being called evil. It made him feel simple as if he was another criminal. "How dare you! Just evil is an insult to me! I'm way more complicated than just evil." He paused and sighed. "I guess a perk of being 'evil' is being able to kill insulters like you with no remorse." A grin grew on his face as he answered the question. "Then there's the fact that all you simple minded creatures are afraid of me. Oh, I also can do anything I want without anyone questioning me."

Castiel turned his finely groomed head to the next speaker. "Ah, someone who is following in the footsteps of great the great Castiel? Well, I would encourage them to follow and chase their dream of total world domination or whatever they want to accomplish. Of course, if they dare try to surpass me I will put an end to them and everyone they care about." He beamed gleefully.

Yay question time!
Sagramour, what do you think of humans?

Kelarth, do you have any wishes?

Wake, do you ever feel lonely?

Beowulf, what do you like best about Molpadia?
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next