Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) - Page 2 Empty First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar)

Post by Lori Iolar Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

It had been quite the journey so far. The archer and the artist had to travel from Ammos to the coast, which was quite a ways to travel on foot. However, despite the long travel, Lori had begun to see Sul Iolar as a close friend. She started to put a whole lot of faith in the Marksman of Ammos, especially considering that he was the one leading her to their destination. That was really something, as he could be leading her to her death as far as she knew. . . But she already knew him from when their journey first began, and the woman was well aware that he would never do such a thing. Lori knew that this was a good man.

As the two got closer and closer to the coast, Lori felt more excited as she knew she would get to see what she has been dying to see. The sound of crashing waves got gradually louder, and the ground underfoot became softer in the beginnings of sand. There was still a bit to travel though, and Lori had something else on her mind.

"I think we may be getting close," reported Lori. She was referring to the beach, but she then remembered that she and the Marksman of Ammos would be taking down a handful of trappers. Turning to Dragon Tongue, she asked, "What do you think?" She smiled. Sul Iolar would be the one to know if they were close to their true destination, as Lori was merely following his lead. She thought they were close to the beach, but the camp could be miles away for all she knew.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar)

Post by Lori Iolar Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Lori expected something like a heroic scene like in the stories, but her foolishness went against her. The man backhanded her once, then again. First she felt shock, but then she realized that her cheeks burnt like fire. The side of her face that had her fresh cut smarted at her more than the other cheek. The woman could only lay there, a dazed look in her eyes, before blinking back to reality.

She heard Súl Iolar's distinct Irish tongue. In all honesty, she felt fuzzy inside that he jumped up to protect her, but the warmth was frozen away when she admitted to herself that he'd do that for anyone and not just for her. But she didn't have time to think about that.

"Please just let me go," whimpered Lori, her voice tiny and fearful and barely audible, much contrasting with her usual cheery tone. Shock and terror darkened her blue eyes. It was shameful of her to just give up like that. Why did she even think that she could take on the dangerous life of a traveller? Lori was aware that not everyone had the same views as her, but she saw the true face of mankind today. It was terrifying. . .

. . .but she had to stay determined.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar)

Post by Fury Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 pm

The man stopped hitting the poor girl, pausing as he was threatened. He was heaving from having slapped the girl but began to breathe slow breaths as he calmed down. He was caught in a bad spot, on his knees, and the marksmen pointing an arrow at the back of his hand. He had to give up now, he guessed, better than dying. Worst thing he'd be tied up for authorities but there wasn't anything money couldn't solve to get him out. Besides their leader would probably kill them both. He raised his hands, slowly getting up and leaving the girl. He was bitter and angry, his hand was bleeding and from the looks of it one of his companions had died.

The man with the bow had walked down to the beach in all the excitement. He was however carefree, without his bow at the ready nor a single arrow knotted. He was smiling, glad to see someone who was skilled with the bow as he was. He would come up behind Sol, given about 10 meters free space. Through the roar of the ocean winds he would shout out to the hunter. "It looks like you've caught us at a bad time." He laughed, trusting he had control of the situation. "Tell me Marksmen, why are you doing this?"

Fury
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Súl looked over to Lori as the man surrendered, his arrow still knotted. He didn't really know what to say, but he gave her a sympathetic look before looking back at the attacker. The man then spoke with a soft tone. "You did good for a first real fight." He then took another look at her cheek. "You sure you're ok, Lori?" Once he got an answer, he turned his focus to the trapper.

As he went to grab the guy's hands, the man heard a voice behind him. The marksman instinctually put the other trapper between himself and the archer, and moved between Lori and the man as well. He looked at man, just a bit ticked off at how the man talked. "We, considering you're the ones who attacked first, I'd say so."

Súl then heard the trapper ask what he was doing. Well that one seemed stupidly obvious. They attacked him and Lori! He looked at the trapper, not sure quite how to respond. He'd never had a trapper act like this! He finally responded to the question, knowing just what to say. "Other then me and my friend here defended ourselves for a fight you started? Trying to stop your little operation." Súl knew he was vague, but that was the whole point.
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Male Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:56 pm

The weight was taken off her and Lori inhaled deeply, taking in more air than she was able to before when the trapper was upon her. The small female staggered up, her legs shaking. She only lowered her head at Súl's praise, ashamed of herself. She should have known better, and she shouldn't have let her guard down. "Thank you," she replied, nodding at his question. Her cheeks were red, and she rose one hand to touch her cut. Lori winced, but it was nothing serious.

As the newcomer spoke, she grew silently frustrated but still remained quiet. Lori stood behind Súl, watching everything unfold before her in silence.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2