Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) Empty First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar)

Post by Lori Iolar Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:13 am

It had been quite the journey so far. The archer and the artist had to travel from Ammos to the coast, which was quite a ways to travel on foot. However, despite the long travel, Lori had begun to see Sul Iolar as a close friend. She started to put a whole lot of faith in the Marksman of Ammos, especially considering that he was the one leading her to their destination. That was really something, as he could be leading her to her death as far as she knew. . . But she already knew him from when their journey first began, and the woman was well aware that he would never do such a thing. Lori knew that this was a good man.

As the two got closer and closer to the coast, Lori felt more excited as she knew she would get to see what she has been dying to see. The sound of crashing waves got gradually louder, and the ground underfoot became softer in the beginnings of sand. There was still a bit to travel though, and Lori had something else on her mind.

"I think we may be getting close," reported Lori. She was referring to the beach, but she then remembered that she and the Marksman of Ammos would be taking down a handful of trappers. Turning to Dragon Tongue, she asked, "What do you think?" She smiled. Sul Iolar would be the one to know if they were close to their true destination, as Lori was merely following his lead. She thought they were close to the beach, but the camp could be miles away for all she knew.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar) Empty Re: First Strike (Lori, Súl Iolar)

Post by Súl Iolar Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:17 am

It had been a long time since Súl and Lori had started their trip, and they were getting close to the coast. The marksman could hear the waves finally as they came close, and he got a whiff of that distinct ocean air. But something about the journey was strange to him. The more time Súl had spent with Lori, the closer as friends they'd become.

It was odd to him, but then the archer started to think about the trappers. They weren't something to take lightly, and he was worried about what would happen if either him or Lori slipped up. They wouldn't like finding the pair messing with their traps. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Lori spoke. The man looked around, listens to the sounds, checked a rough map that he had. "We are. The trappers will probably have some traps on the beach. Easy to hide them there."

Súl then thought to himself. What if Lori had changed her mind during the trip? He had to be sure she was ready. "Are you sure you wanna help me with this?"
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Male Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:36 am

When Sul Iolar mentioned the traps, Lori wondered if there was a way to spot them, especially since he mentioned they would be well hidden. Surely it couldn't be that hard? Since dragons are bigger than humans, they would be bigger, and it must be hard for humans to hide something that was bigger than they are. It didn't mean they can't hide it well though, and that made Lori feel anxious. The beach would be very dangerous with all those traps around. The thought almost made Lori frown before she sternly reminded herself to remain positive.

Hearing her travelling companion's question, she grinned at him. "I'm sure." She rubbed her hands together anxiously. Lori wondered if she had made an unwise choice. She had no idea what to do. She was basically a baby bird, all alone in a wide open and dangerous world.

At least she had Sul Iolar with her to let her under his wing for a time. Lori was very thankful for that.

"So," she began, her voice positive as it always was, "do you have a plan?"
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Súl smiled a bit as he heard his friend say she was sure about helping him. It made him feel better that Lori really wanted to help. He was also happy to actually have someone with him who wanted to help, and could help.

It was hard to find anyone who would agree to do this for the dragons, and not just for their own gain. But here was Lori. Ready and willing to help him. Then Lori asked if he had a plan. "Well, they may hide them, but we're talking about hiding a chain net from a dragon. Plus, they don't want to set their own traps off, so just look for markers and destroy the triggers."
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:56 am

The set of instructions sounded easy enough. The only problem was that Lori was probably taking this a bit lightly. Maybe she thinks that she could handle it, but in reality, maybe she couldn't. Horrible and cringey scenarios floated into her mind, each repeating the same issue: her failing. Suddenly Lori felt very afraid. What if she did mess up? This was her first time to do this after all. . . She wasn't going to be amazing at it. There was always the chance that she would just do terribly. For now, in her head, that chance seemed very large, and Lori began to feel more and more terrified. She was more worried about disappointing Súl Iolar, especially after all this time. For a reason she didn't know, she wanted to impress him.

The woman nodded. "I'll do my best." Her eyes shifted up to meet the Marksman of Ammos' gaze. "I'm ready whenever you are." Her fingers twitched nervously, and Lori tried to squash her anxiety by attempting to remain positive.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 am

Súl was glad that Lori seemed eager, but he tell that she was nervous, and he couldn't blame her. He thought back to the day he left his mother and freed the dragons she kept. He was terrified about what would happen if he slipped up. The Marksman of Ammos then stopped, and looked over at Lori. "Don't worry, Lori. You'll do fine. Just keep your eyes peeled."

As he finished talking, the marksman pull the cloth over his mouth and nose, and lead Lori to the beach. He looked around, being sure no one was there.
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:52 pm

All Lori replied with was a nod, but also gave Súl Iolar a grateful look. He had already done so much for her already. . . This was the least she could do. She was eager to get to work so she could get rid of her anxiety. The more she stood around thinking about it, the more nervous she would get. Best to just get out there and get it over with.

Lori put her hood over her head and followed after Súl. The sight of the beach took her breath away. It was much more beautiful than she thought it would be. . . The sands were beautifully pale, yet at the same time they shone like gold. The water looked like a pool of exquisite sapphires. At the sight, Lori's eyes widened.

It was beautiful.

Yet at the same time, Lori was aware that the site was just as glorious as it was deadly for dragons. She needed to keep an eye out, but she didn't know exactly what she should be looking for. She glanced around, making sure it was clear.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Three men sat under the cover of a cliff. It was a perfect spot, it wasn't exactly a cave but it was deep enough to hide from. It provided shelter against the salted breeze. It wasn't right by the beach but a little more inland giving them a clear view of the sands. No one would see them from above and if any prying eyes were wondering the beach itself, they'd see anyone before they were spotted.

They munched in silence on goat meat, peering out at the beach ever so often. Around them were a large stash of equipment. Massive bows, spears, strangely shaped arrows, chains thicker than man's thigh, bear traps that looked like they were meant for dragons. Well... they were, dragon trappers. These particular men, targeted Seawings coming up from the ocean or dragons that liked to hunt on the shallow ends.

They had been here a while judging from the nearly empty water barrels. Their clothes were crusted with salt and not a single sleeping back out of the 4 were clean. A man sniffed, spitting out a piece of fatty meat he couldn't chew through. He stood up and made his way out to the entrance, he peered down as he picked his teeth with dirty fingers. His eyes sighted some fun and he whistled to his two companions in a low tune. They immediately stopped munching and quickly gathered their bows and spears.

Two random travelers? Judging from their movement it was a man and woman. Silly kids trying to have fun on the beach? The men each armed with a bow would have some fun. Two of them would climb down onto the beach hidden by the cover of while one of them would stay at the entrance of the cave. He knotted an arrow when his friends were ready. He'd draw once and let an arrow fly towards the male.

Fury
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Súl continued to look. Were there any traps here? He then spotted something. A person...WITH A BOW! The archer quickly moved, just avoiding being shot in the head. He grabbed Lori's upper arm, keeping himself between his her and the other archer, a trapper he assumed, and made a run for the dunes. "Move, move, move!"

The moment he got himself and his friend behind a dune, the marksman pulled out his bow and knotted an arrow. "Well. We know there here," the man said with a matter of fact tone.
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:36 pm

For a moment, Lori was completely dazed and confused and had no idea why Súl Iolar was in a panic, pulling her along by the arm. She wasn't aware of the men in the woods, and while the Marksman of Ammos was pulling her along she glanced back. Whoever was there must have been hiding well, because she still didn't see them, but she trusted Súl's judgement. She ducked under the sand dune by his side.

Lori peeked out, trying to spot the people Súl said were 'here'. Her first thought was to put her arms up and say "we come in peace", but after she thought that she could have facepalmed. She forgot that she was here to sabotage them, meaning that she totally didn't come in peace. Lori sighed, trying to keep her mind clear.

"We can't stay here," she said, talking fast. She had no idea what she was doing, but thankfully she had enough common sense to say, "They know this place better than we do." Lori was panicking by now, and although her voice was calm, her shoulders began rising and falling briskly as she breathed harder. She glanced at Súl Iolar, but otherwise kept an eye on the woods. She still couldn't see the men, and that was probably because they were farther off. Perhaps if she had only turned around when she was over there, she could have seen them like he did. Heck, she could be looking in the completely wrong direction for all she knew.

"What do we do?" Lori kept glancing around, anxious that one may run up. The foolish girl kept conjuring awful scenarios in her mind, which all consisted of cruel men randomly teleporting behind her and killing both of them before they had the chance to blink. She was in too much panic to keep herself from catastrophizing.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:43 am

Súl had to think. There had to be a way to get these trappers to show themselves. He finally felt that something was trying to break the skin of his leg. The marksman looked down to see some driftwood. The man then had an idea as he grabbed the piece of wood, and looked at Lori. Ok. I'm going to put the edge of my cloak over this piece of wood, lift it over the dune, and hope that their eyes aren't as good as mine. When they shoot the wood, try to act like they just killed me. It should get'em to come out of cover."

He then looked at Lori, worried if she'd be able to attack these guys if they got too close. He was truly worried what would happen to her if this didn't work. "Lori. If they get too close.... Do you think you're ready to possibly end someone's life? Cause I can't guarantee they'll keep their distance."
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:05 am

Lori thought nervously for a moment. She commanded herself to slow down her breathing, but it didn't work. The woman exhaled, rubbing her hands together as she kept an eye on the woods. Would she really be able to kill someone if they got too close? Everyone is capable of ending another's life, and Lori certainly had a knife to do it with. . . But she was more worried about if she, the positive person she is, who always tries to be nice to everyone, could actually kill someone.

I would have to. . . It's not murder, it's self defense. . . Her blue eyes shifted so she could gaze at Súl Iolar. Sometimes, this world really is kill or be killed.

But what was she talking about? She was getting too ahead of herself. There was always the chance that the trappers would keep their distance, if they so chose. Foolish Lori just needed to stop catastrophizing.

"I. . . I guess I'll have to," said the woman sheepishly. "If it comes to that, I'll do my best. . ." These trappers were bound to be better combatants than she. Could she really hold them off? She had no idea how many there were, and if she did manage to take down one, the others could grab her as well.

Lori just had to calm down and do her best if such an occasion arises.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Súl looked at Lori's face, almost fixated on her eyes. Usually, he thought they looked nice, but right now he could see how nervous, and maybe some fear. He pulled cloth down from his mouth, so Lori could see his whole face. He then placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's good that you're nervous. Means you don't take this lightly. My mentor told me to never take having to kill someone lightly, and that if I ever enjoyed it, I better rethink things. I've never taken it lightly, even with people like them. Be thankful that, from what I can tell, you'll never go as far as enjoying this."

Súl calmly released her shoulder to grab the log, and pull the cloth back over his face. He got ready to inact his plan, looking back at Lori and giving her a kind nod. The man quickly lifted the wood up, his cloak hung on it like the hood he wore, holding it just enough to keep it standing until it was shot.
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:40 pm

The arrow would narrowly miss, just whizzing past the marksman's head. The trapper whistled, maybe they weren't kids after all. He knotted a second arrow, aiming with precision. He bent the arrow shaft a little, eyeing the light curve it had. He smiled before drawing on the bow. The  wood would creak and with a twang! A second arrow would fly at the man's chest, however with the light wind and the strange curve the arrow had, it would shift ever so slightly and makes it way towards the girl. He just needed to keep them pinned down while his friends got closer but who said he couldn't have a little fun?

He'd immediately knot another arrow this time aiming fully at the girl again. Perhaps a knee? He shot, but swore as the excitement had gotten the better of him. The arrow would probably fly a little over their heads. Meanwhile the two men skid down, now reaching the same level as the traveling pair. The first threw a spear towards them while the other pulled out a thin chain with a weighted ball. He'd move closer up towards them.

Fury
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion, all the while Lori watched in panic. She heard her own heartbeat and thought her heart would explode from the anxiety. Her eyes were just quick enough to see the arrow speed towards the driftwood, and for a moment it appeared that the plan would work. . . But then, wind decided to be a jerk, and due to it, Lori could see the arrow speed towards her instead.

Either the arrow was too fast, or Lori was too slow and in shock to try to dodge. The shaft of the deadly thing grazed her cheek, barely missing. . . But the sudden scratch on her face caused Lori to yelp, falling to her knees to duck as her hand raised to the wound. Crimson liquid trickled between her fingers and dripped onto the sand, staining it scarlet. The pain was stinging, but not unbearable. Something buzzed by over their heads, and Lori jumped as a spear thunked between her and Sul Iolar, yet a little ways behind them. She sighed in relief. If that spear had grazed her like the arrow did, it would have been a much more deadly wound. The thought of what could have been was very unnerving.

The woman staggered to her feet, knife in hand. She pointed the blade threateningly in the direction of the approaching men, shivering. "St- Stay back, you heartless dogs!" The blood was still running a little bit down her cheek, but Lori was too afraid to notice. Sul's plan had failed. . . but at least the people were coming out of the trees, so at least they were in sight.

Last edited by Lori on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:41 pm

It didn't take long for Súl to notice the plan wouldn't work. More arrows. This guy could see where him and Lori were, plus two more managed to sneak up on them. The man took the driftwood he held and quickly threw it towards the two trappers, then grabbed his bow and knotted the arrow he had placed before in a second. The trapper with a bow made one mistake: he kept firing. Súl knew the direction he was in. He aimed towards it, eyeing the trapper, and let the arrow fly in a mere second-and-a-half. He then grabs another arrow and knots it, turning to the other two. "You better stay back, and keep that chain down."

The marksman then noticed Lori's cheek. It was cut, probably my one of the arrows "You ok?"

Last edited by Súl Iolar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:07 pm

In a flash the Marksman of Ammos was on his feet, and Lori was stunned to see how quickly the arrows flew from his bow. When she turned to look at him, she sighed in relief. She was so happy she could hug him, but now wasn't the time. She was just relieved that she didn't have to face these men on her own.

"I- I'm f- fine," she stammered, remembering the wound on her cheek. The stinging pain returned, causing her to grimace. Two trappers were right here. . . Now where was the other. . . ? After locking gazes with Súl Iolar, Lori turned her head to look around for the third trapper. A hidden enemy was a deadly one. She couldn't really see where he was, and there was no way she was going to stray away from her companion to look. It was best they stay together, wasn't it?
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 pm

-Hilltop-
The arrow ripped through the man's hood and he was genuinely startled. The arrow had come flying fast, almost fast enough for him to unable to react. The only reason he had seen it was because he was already looking at his own arrow trajectory. The marksman had returned his own and only the natural reflexes left his head clean of holes. He blinked twice, an arrow at that speed it must have been quite the draw and the man was strong enough to flash fletch it. He combed his fingers through his long brown hair, undoing the hood he had. He knotted an arrow and pulled on it, the string creaking with the pressure building up.

---

-Beachside-

The man with the chain swung as soon as the first arrow was sent flying. The chain had a weight ball and it was swung to trying and tangle the man's bow. This would stop his ability to knot his second arrow. The man behind would draw a sword and catch up to his partner. He smiled "You're not good at fighting are you?" The marksman was a crack shot, but perhaps he lacked experience in fighting. He should have chosen to deal with those closer to him first. They were a more immediate threat. He'd dash with the knife jumping over the log and dive at Lori.

Fury
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Súl looked at the chain wielding trapper, not able to get the other arrow into his bow because the chain wrapped it, then at the swordsman. The marksman seemed kind of surprised that they'd assume he couldn't fight. He had an attack plan though, but he worried about Lori. This was her first real fight, but he had to trust she could at least hold he own.

He just looked at the men, dropping the arrow in his right hand. "I just know which target's worse." He then quickly gripped the Kukri at his right, keeping hold of his in his left, then came forward to strike the trapper, and aimed the odd blade at the mans neck.
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:35 pm

All Lori could do was watch in terror as the trappers came closer. The closer they came, the more it seemed Lori shook in her shoes. The knife was still in one hand, small but sharp. The only problem was that Lori didn't know how to use it. . .

The woman squealed like a petty child when a trapper leapt for her, knife in hand. For a brief second she imagined terrible things, all of them ending up with her lifeless on the beach sands. One or two also had Sul Iolar with her corpse, shaking his head in shame before leaving her behind to rot.

But that was all in her mind.

Sul will not do such. He's better than that.

Lori held up her knife to the trapper charging at her, the pointy tip pointed up. Her feet were rooted to the earth in terror. Maybe if the tip was upwards with the trapper coming down on her, then it would stab him. . . or the trapper could be smarter than that. He could be swift and agile and could stop himself in time.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:57 pm

The man withdrew his arrow, taking interest at the fight that was going on. Who was that man? Perhaps he could convince him to join his ranks. The girl? She wouldn't be of any help to them. They cooked, cleaned and they were better off doing it themselves than having another mouth to feed. He waited, weighing his options. He needed a way to pause the situation even for a little bit. A smile came across his face, seeing what was unfolding from his vantage point.

The man quickly wrapped a coils of chain around his wrists, raising it up to block the strange curved blade. There was a twang and he winced as the chain bit into him. The little of the curved blade got him behind the ear, leaving it half cut as the man retracted his blade after the strike. He swung the opposite end of the chain around hoping to grab the marksman's right leg.

The man stumbled slightly, the sand was harder closer to the cliff and he had not expected such. There was a little delay and topple as he tried to make it over the driftwood log. He landed on top of the Girl and her upright knife caught him in his good hand. It cut the side of his palm and the back of his hands, screaming as he did. His knife dropped somewhere next to her and panic spread from the girl to the man.

Fury
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:45 am

The Marksman of Ammos looked over to Lori, actually surprised to hear the trapper that faced her screaming already. He actual like seeing that she could handle herself, but he was still worried about his friend. Even so, he had to deal with the chain wielder first. Then he felt something wrap his right leg.

Súl gave the chain wielding trapper a slight smile as the chain wrapped around his leg. He quickly kicked his right leg back to pull the man off balance before striking again with his blade, aiming for the trappers neck.
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:44 pm

The breath was knocked out of Lori when the man landed on top of her, and all she could say was "Oof!". She was smaller than your average human. . . Much smaller. She was around a foot smaller than the average female was, so having a full-grown man who was much more of a fighter than she was fall on top of her was. . . Breath-taking. Literally.

Luckily, the knife made its mark. Lori couldn't see where it went due to the trapper blocking her view, but she could feel blood near her hand. Yay. Now what was she supposed to do now? She was trapped under this dude. . . She didn't exactly have super strength, so it's not like she could shove him off of her. Lori squirmed, grunting from the strain. "Get off me, you meanie!" She finally discovered powers in her legs and kicked them, hoping to get the trapper off of her. Even though he was in obvious pain, it was still dangerous to have an enemy be so close. He could still find a way to harm her, if he had the willpower to look past his agony.

"Look, Mister," Lori began in a harsh voice. "I'm not going to kill you, but listen to me. Killing dragons is bad. That's a very bad thing to do, and it makes me very sad and disappointed." She took a deep breath. She didn't want to kill him. She already put him in pain, and hearing his screams sent chills to her bones. She didn't want to hurt him anymore. Maybe she can scare him away instead. "So, uh, you better stop trying to hurt me right now, or I'll hurt you with my knife again!"
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Damned the sudden shout of his fellow led to his demise. Distracted for a split second he had missed the window of opportunity. If he had pulled first he would have bested the man but now he was the one being pulled. He swore to himself, unholy words that cursed himself. If he was born in the next, he prayed he was ruthless and without heart. That damned full had gotten him killed. The blade found its mark, feeling the all too familiar sudden sting of cold then rapidly increasing heat and pain but this would be last. His strength left him, knowing deep inside he was already dead. The chains rattled, uncoiling as he dropped to one knee. "Shwip- ruf enewa-" With that the light left his eyes, falling to the side as he did.

Killing Dragons is bad? What was this child stupid? Angry, the man swung his left hand right across the squirming girl. He'd slap her hard with the back. "Your head full of bloody dandies?" Dragons killed their cattle, burned their homes, treated them like savage beasts and slaves. The only good dragon was a dead dragon. He'd lift his hands again to strike her once more across her face.

Fury
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Súl Iolar Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Súl watched as the man fell. He would have closed his opponent's eyes right then if it wasn't for how Lori's fight was going. She had tried to convince the other trapper to change his ways. He was a bit surprised that she would ever say that in a fight, but the marksman had to give her credit. It could have worked!

But then Súl saw the trapper backhand Lori! For some reason, Súl was really angry about that. Almost the way he'd feel if someone did that to... to El. He quickly dropped his Kukri and grabbed the arrow he had dropped before, drawing it and aiming for the man's head. "Now I just so happen to agree with her, so you better not try it!"
Súl Iolar
Súl Iolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next