Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tyrannos I, the Terrible Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tyrannos I, the Terrible Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Tyrannos I, the Terrible

2 posters

Go down

Tyrannos I, the Terrible Empty Tyrannos I, the Terrible

Post by Tyrannos Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Tyrannos I, the Terrible Tumblr_njqtsfd0S11u9a40fo1_500
Type of Character: Dragon
Personal Info
Name: Tyrannos I, the Terrible
Alias: Tyfónas, The Zythopoieío, King of Chrysos
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Tyrannos is, as his name suggests, a tyrant. Cruel and feared to no end, the drake commands allegiance to his name and for humans and lesser dragons to worship him. He sees himself as a God amongst Mortals, but he is not, and deems himself an immortal prophet send to Pyyria by Shardas himself as a herald of the fires that will one day engulf the world.

Tyrannos loves ending lives, via his flame or maw, and takes great pleasure in hunting down mythical beasts and men alike.

Fears: The drake is mortally terrified of those stronger than him, and as such has pledged most of his life to gaining power and strength to protect himself.
Strengths: Tyrannos can summon infernos within his maw, and expel fires with enough heat to melt city and flesh, his scales can deflect most assaults upon his being. His wings eclipse the sky and beat down upon his subordinates, splintering wood and sending men to their death. His claws are talons, and shred wood, shatter bone and decimate hide. His eyes are omniscient, molten rock amidst his dark figure.
Weaknesses: Tyrannos suffers from many weaknesses, the main one being a recurring theme amongst Fire-Drakes and that is his poor resistance to large amounts of water. Water quenches the fire in his belly, and prevents him from breathing his inferno. In addition, he is unable to use his arms in aerial combat due to the fact that his wings are an extension of his forearms.

General Appearance
Height: Tyrannos stands at around 85 feet tall when stood upon his hind legs, but is usually a towering 70 feet.
Scales: His scales are black, and several horns jut up from his serpentine face. They are hard, near impenetrable and protect him from all but the most extreme heats.
Eyes: Magmatic orange. His pupils are vertical.
Appearance: Tyrannos is a towering beast, utterly gargantuan and splendid in all aspects. Words cannot begin to describe his magnificence and his beauty; his teeth are pristine and sharper than any sword a man could forge. His scales are obsidian, impervious to all, his neck is serpentine, long and winding, powerful and dangerous. His wings are grand, two sails attached to his forearms give him the image of an oversized Wyvern, but make no mistake, Tyrannos is indeed a dragon. His tail is as long as his body, and surprisingly thin yet deadly as a whip.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rogue
Inheritance: Purebred FireWing
Family: Long deceased.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: It is unknown whether Tyrannos has fathered any broods.

Skills and Abilities
Special Abilities: N/A
Combat Style: Tyrannos will avoid aerial combat with other dragons since it presents a disadvantage to him - he lacks the use of his 'hands' when in flight. Therefore, he brings enemies to the ground and simply incinerates and bites at them, using his bulk to force submission.

Tyrannos is also known for plaguing villages, where he simply burns them to the ground.

Background

History: Tyrannos has always been alone, ever since his hatching from within the volcano he spawned. His mother had been a rogue dragon, and had mated with some FireWing guardian in a forbidden relationship which never lasted. The result was a clutch of eggs, nestled within the rocks of a volcanic mountain a few miles out of the borders of the FireWing's territory. Tyrannos' mother had fled as soon as the eggs were laid, which was customary for his bloodline, and left the mountain as their only protection.

Naturally, Tyrannos released himself from the clutches of the shell first, and looked upon his siblings' eggs with disdain, and every instinct within his small body was condemning him from tossing their helpless forms into the fires bubbling some hundred metres below their outcrop. To survive, he would have to utilise them.

The hatchling grew quicker than his siblings, who were quickly becoming more of a hindrance to the dragon rather than an advantage. Tyrannos dispatched of them, cutting their soft necks with his claws in their sleep as to prevent extended suffering. The memory plagued the beast for decades, for those siblings were the only beasts he truly felt anything for, despite their uselessness.

Might quickly found it's way to Tyrannos, and he soon matured into a fearsome drake with power to back up his arrogant attitude. The dragon hoarded gold and wealth from many of the towns he plundered, and values it over nothing else.

He resides in the volcano he was birthed, bathing within the molten pools of rock and more recently gold which he has melted himself and sustained with the heat of the mountain. Tyrannos views himself as a King of his small fiefdom, under the name of King Tyrannos the Terrible.

RP Sample: An inferno rained upon the inhabitants of Rabbiton, who fled from the dragonfire like ants fleeing from a child with a magnifying glass. Boredom had set in to Tyrannos, and so he had chosen to raze this woodland village to the ground with his flames, and feast upon their livestock and villagers until his belly could hold no more. They would fuel his fire, ignite the forges beneath his scales and ultimately lead to yet another town's burning.

The serpent landed, his fingers flattening whatever building had once stood in the smouldering ruins, a blackened shell which was now just a mound of ash upon the charred floor. No movement, bar the slow burning of whatever material still survived the initial onslaught of fire. A slow laughter rumbled across the ruins like thunder, and the drake took the air again, his vast wings taking him into the clouds quickly.

Last edited by Tyrannos on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Tyrannos
Tyrannos

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Tyrannos I, the Terrible Empty Re: Tyrannos I, the Terrible

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Under inheritance you have FireWing/Rogue hybrid. Rogue is not a species, it's just a name for dragons who are not in one of the tribes. So you can choose from the other 5 species or just say he's a purebred FireWing since it appears he is anyway.

Under height you have that he is 90ft when standing at his tallest height (standing upright?) The max height for a FireWing is 85ft. So you can say he stands at 85ft when standing upright on his hind legs.

Home is not part of the Dragon Character Template so please remove that.

Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrannos Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:29 am

Edited to accommodate the points you have made.
Tyrannos
Tyrannos

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:18 am

Approved
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog