Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Terrible Day!  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Terrible Day!  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Terrible Day!

+3
Aari
Rayla
Arkhor
7 posters

Go down

A Terrible Day!  Empty A Terrible Day!

Post by Arkhor Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 pm

After Ark's patrol it was his turn to watch the hatchlings, to give Trinyah some free time since she spent most of her time caring for hatchlings. Coming back to the cave he nuzzled Trin as she was leaving to go hunting he took over her spot and started playing with the hatchlings, making sure that their not hungry too. Finally Ark got the hatchlings to sleep as they all curled up together and slept through the night.

The following morning, Ark felt around himself with his tail checking that everyone was here. When suddenly it occurred to him that Trin was missing, he opened his eyes scanning the cave for Trin but she was nowhere to be found. He then double checked the hatchlings confirming that all where here, they where still sleeping not aware of the situation. He then began to worry if something had happened to Trinyah. He slowly crept towards the entrance being careful not the awake the hatchlings, he gazed out of the cave not being able to spot Trinyah.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Terrible Day!  Empty Re: A Terrible Day!

Post by Rayla Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Rayla rolled around in the nest, nomming on her little brothers' and sisters' tails whenever she got the chance.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:05 pm

As soon as Arkhor got so to did Aari start to. She always slept with her mother or father some times even both. As soon as she felt the warmth of her father or the equally comforting cold of her mother start to fade she would start to wake up. Aari didn't like being woken up. She wished she could just sleep by her parents side forever. Aari scampered up her dad's leg and onto his back. She then hugged him and refused to let go.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:19 pm

Rayla crawled over to where Aari was, mewling like a little kitten and pawing at her sister, who was on Arkhor's leg. She then tackled Arkhor's leg, making mewling sounds. She was hungry, and she couldn't smell her mother's scent nearby. In fact, it was quite stale. She wanted her mother. She kept nuzzling her father's leg and making annoying mewling sounds, while attempting to crawl on top of Aari.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Ark sighs and walks further into the cave while carrying the both awoken hatchlings on his back. He then thought 'Well I can't leave these little guys behind, they must be hungry' while carefully walking towards the fish pile next to the nest, he grabbed both Rayla & Aari with his mouth gently and put them in the nest. All hatchlings were awake now chirping away at Ark, clearly hungry Ark grabbed two large tunas then proceeding to slice them both down to smaller chunks. After which he then dropped both tunas in the nest and the hatchlings started feeding.

While proceeding to lay down he grabbed himself a tuna tearing at its flesh he enjoyed his breakfast. Ark then began to watch the young hatchlings feeding laying close by for warmth. He smiled still concerned about Trinyah, but he couldn't leave the nest the young hatchlings where still too young to be moved.

Many hours passed it was getting dark, Trin still hasn't returned. Ark was now worried about that something has happened to Trin, she wouldn't just leave her young or Ark. He tried to get some sleep with the hatchlings, but they missed their mother and wouldn't stop chirping. So he was willing to lay guard all night to defend his young and await a possible returning Trinyah.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:35 pm

It had been a long time since Astral had seen Trin or Arkhor. She knew they had children now but not once had the light of night touched them so she still hadn't seen what they looked like or even how many their were. Night was approaching and Astral had recently woken up. Grabbing Keith she headed out to where Trin and her mate lived.

Arriving at their home Astral landed and walked towards the group. There was Arkhor and 4 little hatchlings. "Hi Arkhor. Your children are so adorable I think I'm going to feint." Astral looked up to her own little hatchling. " Keith this is Arkhor hes your brother in law and these little ones are your nieces and nephews." Astral said in her particular tone of voice she used when talking to Keith like he was a hatchling, which he was. Where's my daughter? I'd very much like to see her and congratulate her on your hatchlings.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

The new comers scared the crap out of Aari. The arrived so unannounced it was startling to no end. Quickly she hid behind her father using him as a shield against the strangers whimpering all the while.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 pm

While the hatchlings played somewhere else Keith was resting, which was unusual for him since he really didn't sleep but the lack of sleep was wearing on him. His eyes weren't so happy as they where normally and he lacked in energy. Feeling himself being grabbed by his mother he hissed in disapproval. Why where they leaving? Couldn't he just rest a little longer.

As they flew through the sky the male woke up a bit, his eyes widening and opening and closing rapidly to rid the sleep from them. Flicking his tail in displeasure he watched as they arrived in a dumb cave. Hearing his mothers words he growled "I don't like them" he said before getting a glance at them.

The male watched the hatchlings and hissed loudly, telling them to stay away from him. He looked up at Arkhor and narrowed his eyes, not liking the male just from the looks of him. He didn't like any male particularly. Living without a father he a distaste for males and mates. They annoyed him. Mates the most. Them with their lovey dovey nature. He never wanted a mate in his whole life.

Flicking his tail again he pressed close to his mothers leg, another loud hissing emitting from his maw. He was grumpy and mean from lack and of course he didn't like hatchlings in general. Hatchlings other than him where annoying, clingy, revolting and everything of that nature.

Flexing his large wings he stretched them out to full length, making himself look smaller cause of his large wing size. Still he said nothing to the male or the hatchlings.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Ark was beginning to feel drowsy, he shook his head focusing on staying awake. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming from the entrance, Ark was now alert, adrenaline pumping through his system he prepared himself from a possible attacker. He then saw a shadowy figure, hiding his young behind his tail and giving a soft growl towards the shadow.

As the shadow became closer he then noticed it was Astral, lowering his guard and revealing the young hatchlings. He smiled and spoke, "Hey Astral! meet the new family members" nodding towards Keith "Hey nice to meet you". After Astral's question about Trin he frowned realizing that her mother didn't know where she was either. "I'm sorry Astral, I havn't seen her for over a day now. I would look for her but I couldn't leave the young ones" Ark face was lit up with sadness, clearly worried about Trin. He asked "So you havn't seen her either?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Rayla let out a purr and snuggled closer to her sister, making odd chirping noises as the little Sea/Icewing cuddled closer to her siblings. She was scared. She had not smelled her mother scent for quite some time now. The worry scent was all around the cave now. She felt frightened. And Keith's hissing didn't help.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaynad Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:28 pm

As you all started to chitchat Vay was still asleep, upon waking up he sees Keith hissing then he got up silently as his hatchling legs would allow and walks over to his family then asks "whats going on?"

Edit: he said in baby talk similar to human infants Derp
Vaynad
Vaynad
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:16 am

"No I haven't. Yesterday was the new moon and I lose my powers during that time. The moon and stars are just now coming out so this is" Astral suddenly stopped whatever she was saying and her eyes went wide in shock and horror. Regaining her composure a little bit Astral grabbed Keith and set him down. "Take care of Keith for a bit will you?" Astral didn't wait for a response suddenly she teleported away from the area. Even if Keith managed to jump back on his mother Astral got to chose if she wanted to take anyone with her or not and this time around she was going alone.

Astral appeared right where Trinyah lay. Scavengers were currently eating at her body and Astral swiftly killed them off before they even processes what was going on all of a sudden. As soon as that was dealt with the horror that lay before her hit Astral full force. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Many creatures learned the awful sound of a goddess agony that day. The sound might even reach Arkhors home. After that she spent much time weeping.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:22 am

The hissing only scared Aari more. She was suddenly wishing her mother was there as well. The black dragon a little over twise her size suddenly disappeared leaving the even smaller black dragon behind. Aari was to terrified to be paying any attention to her sisters snuggling or her brothers question. She wanted daddy to hold her and tell her everything was okay.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:29 am

Ark was shocked at Astral sudden disappearance, leaving Keith Ark realized it must have been serious. He then feared that Trin was injured, Ark then gestured for Keith to come closer, trying to hide his worried expression. He then looked towards the hatchlings curling them all up around his tail placing his snout down watching over them, he gave a soft purr to reassure them.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:26 am

Rayla let out a yawn and curled up next to Vaynad, pawing at his face. When she heard a cry from who knows where, she lifted her head and crawled over to where her sister, Aari, was, letting out mewling sounds as she sniffed around for her mother. She let out little crying noises as well, looking for her father or mother.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am

While watching over the hatchlings Ark heard a loud cry coming for outside the cave, he perked up his ears listening for any more cries. He wondered what could cause such a cry, his mind was racing thinking about Trinyah and worried if Astral has found her in trouble. But he had to look after Keith and the hatchlings, he felt so helpless. Rayla and the others where missing their mother he did all he could to reassure them, hoping they would go to sleep.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Once Astral could actually think again she teleported herself and Trinyah's body at the entrance of Trin's home. Leaving Trin there Astral walked in with tears in her eyes. "She just outside. I'm going to find out who is responsible and kill them." Astral said before teleporting to the spot where Astral had found Trin. Astral found the scent of her killer and began tracking him down.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:33 pm

// Hopefully this isn't too dark, be prepared Sad //

Shortly after hearing the cry, he again heard footsteps at the entrance again preparing himself to defend the young. Only to find that it was Astral again, but this time he spotted her with a frown and tears in her eyes. Ark's heart sank at her response, he leaped onto his feet gesturing towards the young to stay there.  

After Astral left he walked up to the entrance, dark thoughts started to flood his mind, thinking of the worst. He spotted a body lit up in the moon light, frowning while tears filled his eyes. He dashed closer to the body not wanting to believe it, his heart wrenched into his throat, it was Trinyah his mate lying on the ground. He gently grabbed her still head saying to himself "No... no... this can't be true...." Filling up with grief he gently placed her head back, tears running down his face dripping onto the lifeless head of his mate.

After what seemed like time had stopped, Ark then stared into the darkness of the night, filling up with rage, his eyes burned with anger. Suddenly he smashed the wall of the cave with all his body releasing a booming shout "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" the roar could be heard for many miles echoing over the darkness. Ark finally calmed  down tears still streaming down his face he laid next to the body filled with sadness awaiting for Astral's return.  

// phew.. sorry about the heart wrenching, I could of made it more detailed but its too saddening Weeping Dragon //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Finnaly Astral located the culprit. Currently he was hiding in a cave. Blending into the shadows Astral snuck into the cave. There was something she wanted to know first though before she killed him.. Exiting from the shadows she emerged right into the beasts view. "Before I kill you I want to know why you did it. Tell me and I might make your death a little quicker. Don't tell me and you'll be begging me to kill you before I'm through with you. You do know who I am right? You do know who's daughter you killed.?" Astral said snarling and giving him a stare that could kill.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:59 pm

// I'm not roleplaying Volcanis Razz It's a fire dragon rogue. //

The assassin recognized the little black dragon. She was the Goddess of Moon and Stars. "It does really matter who I am?" He growled. "I don't have a family. My old clan is disbanded. The only friend I have is Warogh. But I guess he has abandoned me. I don't have other wish than to bring suffer and pain to all the ice dragons. They are going to pay for their crimes. All of them." The fire dragon snarled. He was clearly a crazy dragon, a mind that was lost years ago. "I know you're a God. You have the power to kill me. Go ahead if you're looking for revenge." He sat down, wondering if Trinyah's murder was going to be the last act of his meaningless existence.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Astral didn't like the fact that the dragon had said Warogh. This means he could be a danger to her family as well. "Tell me where Warogh is!"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:31 pm

The assassin shrugged. "I don't know. I have told you he has abandoned me." He growled. "However the last time I have heard evil plans about killing Volcanis sister." He revealed absent-mindedly.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 pm

He answered her question and she didn't think he was lying so she would grant him a quick death. Teleporting on top of his neck Astral bit it open killing him swiftly before he had a chance to react. She then teleported his lifeless corpse to the spot where Trin had died. It was a statement of sorts not that anyone would hear it. Astral then went back to grab Keith and then go home to grieve.

[exit]
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:46 pm

After a few hours Astral returned, Ark was still in shock at what has happened, he glanced towards Astral as she nodded confirming to Ark that the deed has been done. As she was grabbed Keith Ark could tell that she didn't want to talk right now and watched them leave.

Ark worked himself up onto his feet and walked back into the cave, his mind was still flooded with grief but he couldn't give in and stood smiling towards the hatchlings, he had to take care of these little guys now. So he curled up for what would be the last time in this cave with his hatchlings and tried to get some sleep.

The next day, Ark had a difficult task ahead using the time while his hatchlings where feeding he returned back to Trinyah's body, he thought it would be best to bury her close by so he didn't leave the hatchlings for too long. a few meters away from the entrance he dug a hole large enough for Trin, tearing up again while moving her body. Finally he finished off marking her grave with a few flowers, the grave was close to a large oak tree close to the cave so he could remember.

Ark decided it was best to move due to bad memories and the safety of the hatchlings. So following finishing up the grave he gathered up the hatchlings and chose to take them to the seawing summer palace for the time being.

// Topic will now close, Time is moving forward by 1 year so the hatchlings can talk. Ark and his hatchlings has moved to seawing summer palace, feel free to add in parts to the story i.e hatchlings, Keith //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down