Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow on the Mountain (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow on the Mountain (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)

+2
AlbinoWhite1
Snowscale
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snow on the Mountain (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)

Post by Snowscale Tue May 23, 2017 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Snowscale wasn't sure, but he sensed that something was wrong. It was a feeling he sometimes got... a cold dread.
He sighed, which echoed back to him from the cave walls. Shaking his head to clear it, he did the only thing he could at the moment..... he walked to the cave mouth and took off into the sky.
Hmm... he thought. Maybe I ate something that disagreed with me....
He was only kidding himself, as he hadn't eaten in three days.
Well at least I'm the only dragon on this forsaken mountain...
He was pretty sure of that, at least.
Wind playfully ruffled his blue feather-like scales, and soon he spotted a mountain goat below him, oblivious to the small blue Skywing.
Idiotic brute. Oh well, that's where meals are made, he thought, diving down straight for the goat.
At the last instant the goat jumped away, but Snowscale succeeded in tripping it up with his tail.
"GOTCHA!" he roared in triumph, clawing open the beast's throat.
Ahhh, a nice, quiet meal to myself...
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow on the Mountain (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)

Post by Snowscale Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Snowsclae shook his head. "I'm no IceWing. I got my name from my scales. I'm a bit odd in my tribe because of that." Deliberately he left out what tribe he was actually in.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow on the Mountain (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)

Post by Snowscale Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:42 pm

"I'm no Icewing. As far as I know, I'm pure Skywing." He exhaled, and wing brushed over the twin's heads. "Just an oddity I suppose. One that seems to be kicking me in the wings a lot." Snowscale turned his attention to his table near him, and dipped a talon in a bottle of ink and began to write.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest and Fireburst Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:51 pm

The two birds landed in the mountains, and Tempest sheltered Fireburst from the cold winds. "We'll be there soon. Remember, we haven't seen him for a while, so he might no longer be alone." Tempest instructed his foster brother.
"I know, I know. But I'm still glad that that Raygnar told us he still lived here." Fireburst replied. "Can we just go now?"
Tempest nodded, and the two took wing yet again. They landed on the cave entrance and went in, immediately spotting Snowscale.
"It's been a while, hasn't it, Uncle?"
Tempest and Fireburst
Tempest and Fireburst

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 pm

((I am aware that Tempest and Fireburst is also me, but I have a tendency to weave my characters stories together. Sorry if this caused any confusion))
Snowscale turned at the familiar voice and made a noise in the back of his throat. "You're here!
You actually have come back! How did the search go?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Cyclone asked the dragon what he was writing before the pair of birds interrupted her question. Typhoon just looked over, being the next twin to ask a question. ”Who are they?”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:22 am

Finally the phoenix and the thunderbird noticed the twins. They seemed about to say something, but Snowscale was first.
"Cyclone, Typhoon, meet a couple of old friends... or rather I suppose family. I met these two out in these mountains, where Fireburst here had a broken wing. I cared for them, but they left to go find out about their families before I could ask them to stay...." The white and blue drake paused and then whispered. "Probably for the best. What with Firebrand...."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:16 am

Both twins smiled and nodded at the birds.

”Hi.”

”Nice to mean you.”

Then Cyclone heard what Snowscale said. While she would usually ask her brother about something like this, the red eyed twin quickly ask ”Who’s Firebrand,” not realizing how much it could hurt the older dragon.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:33 am

Snowscale visibly flinched. "N-nothing.
Nothing at all."
He drew his wings close to him and fled deeper into his den.
Fireburst glanced at his brother. He bore a questioning look, and Tempest nodded once almost imperceptibly. "Firebrand has been after Snowscale for as long as we can remember. We don't know exactly why or how he manages to track him, only that he is a nervous wreck half the time."
Tempest nodded. "But can you two keep a secret for us?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Typhoon gave his twin a mad look before the Tempest asked if they could keep a secret. Both heads looked at each other before Typhoon nodded, and Cyclone answered with ”You bet.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Tempest took a deep breath and continued. "What he needs is company. Actual company. He just thinks because some dragon is after him that he's bad luck. Luck has nothing to do with this.
Me and my brother.... found things on our search for our families. Strange, unexplained things. We believe that Firebrand is no dragon, but a monster in disguise."

Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Both twins looked spooked at the idea of a dragon that was really a demon. They could understand why Snowscale would be so distant now. After having some dragon/demon chasing you down, there was no way someone would be normal. Typhoon still remembered how Cyclone acted after they lost their family.

Cyclone then responded. ”We know how lose can feel, but I couldn’t imagine being chased by a monster like that.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:54 pm

Fireburst sighed. "Anyways, it was good to at least know Snowscale is alive. Chances are that we won't see him for a while."
Tempest nodded. "Yeah. Well, if you want, we could show you two around."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Both twins smiled and nodded. Sure the outer area was nice, but neither wanted to do nothing much longer. They both wanted to see what was in the cave, especially after Tempest suggested the interesting mission.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Fireburst and Tempest led the twins towards a large room filled with glowing crystals. "Snowscale plans to use these to light the main cave, instead of torches." Tempest explained.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:14 am

”Wow,” was that came out of the pair’s mouths as they saw the crystals. They looked almost like the Moonstone that adorned each twin’s collar, but brighter. Cyclone even tapped one with her snout, just to be sure it was real, before saying ”They’re beautiful.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Fireburst nodded. "Yes. We felt the same way when we got here. We also met with a friend of Snowscale's. Some dragon named Raygnar...."
"An Icewing." Tempest added.
Fireburst continued. "Anyhow, have you heard about that freak storm system on its way here?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:56 am

Both twins listened intently as the Phenix spoke, which was surprising since Cyclone would usually start to get bored with a story by now. It was just interesting to hear about another dragon, and to not get disapproving stares from others. Then Fireburst mentioned a storm. Both gave him a worried look, Cyclone more-so then Typhoon. ”What!”

”We didn’t know about that.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Tempest looked embarrassed. "It was sort of my fault. This weird wolf came out of nowhere and scared me to death... I sort of, ah, overreacted...."
Fireburst rolled his eyes. "Still doesn't mean the storm disappears."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Cyclone just stared at the birds, not quite sure how to respond to what she just heard. Typhoon, on the other hand, gave the pair a questioning eye. ”Wait. I thought Thunderbirds only controlled lightning?”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Tempest shuffled his feet a bit. "Look,
it's a long story and I really already feel bad as it is. Anyhow, I was wondering what brought you all here."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:17 am

Both heads looked down a bit when the Tempest asked why they were there. There tail twitched and swayed, one of their ways of speaking without words. The red eyed twin then lifted her head a little before unconfidently responding. ”Well. Both us and her are on our own, and we kinda follow her glow into this cave.” She notability avoided talking about her and her brother’s family. Neither wanted to talk about it yet.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest and Fireburst Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 am

((I know I should be using Snowscale at the moment, but since he really isn't here and I was in as this I'm just going to post as this for now. Sorry if that's a bads))
Tempest nodded, glancing at the other white dragon. "Ah, yes. I suppose that that would get one's attention."
As if picking up on a question that might be asked, Fireburst added, "That's pretty much how we found Snowscale ourselves. Only we pretty much saved him from a bullette attack when he was looking for a new den."
"Yeah, the bugger nearly tor his tail off. We found him crouched next to some weird dragon skull."
Fireburst nodded. "He was muttering some such nonsense like some demon called Straven and something-or-other called "the Vilidin". Totally weird but sorta cool, ya know?"
Tempest and Fireburst
Tempest and Fireburst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:20 am

Cyclone seemed to instantly become interested at what they said, though Typhoon just looked worried, and the sister was quick to respond to the large birds. "That sounds interesting. Can we see the skull?"

"Sis, that's a horrible idea."

"Oh, come on. It could be fun."

"I'm telling you, it's a bad idea."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 am

Tempest glanced at Fireburst, then the twins, and then back at Fireburst. "Well if you need us, just call. Chances are we'll be around." The two took wing and flew off, leaving the two twins to decide what they wanted to do next.

Snowscale stared at the floor as the memories took over his thoughts, his resolve, his entire will to continue. STOP THIS! he ordered himself. Go fly. Flying always makes you feel better.
He dashed out of the cave quickly and took wing, shooting off into the ever-darkening sky. Thunder echoed across the mountains, far off but getting closer. Its ominous rumbling seemed almost like an omen.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:59 pm

”Ok,” was the response that came from the pair as the Thunderbird and Phenix flew off. They sat there arguing about whether or not to check out the skull before finally decided to just learn more about Snowscale. Or at least they would if he didn’t fly off. The then started to think about what to do, until Cyclone noticed something.

”Hey, bro? Do you smell water?” Typhoon gave his body mate a funny look, but sniffed the air anyway.

”Yeah. I think it’s coming from there.” The two then walked down the corridor the blue eyed twin had pointed out, wondering where the smell would lead.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next