Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all)

+2
Wake
Kelarth
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all)

Post by Kelarth Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

There was no one he remembered before his immortal awakening. Not his father, not his mother, no siblings. There was no day he remembered, not even his birth--he just was, had always been. But he did know every day there had been since for they all came and passed the same way. The sun yawned, stretching his rays across the vast, cold, shinning realm of a goddess to gently jar Pyyria from her slumber. The moon waved to her bright sibling before going to sleep behind the planet. On Pyyria, birds rejoiced at the coming of day, stirring ground-dwelling creatures from their sleep with song. The sky changed, from black to soft shades of blue, from shades to a single one. A few stubborn stars refused to be pushed out of the sky until their master, the great sun, finally rose over the horizon. An island off the coast of the main continent of Pyyrria, home of the eldest children of Shardas, was the first to wake. Its inhabitants emerged from their dens, their cities. Hatchlings played, adolescents trained. Adults watched them, taught them, engaged in their various tasks.

The main continents, the larger and the smaller, were next to show signs of life. Here, the second-born of Shardas dwelled: Light, Sky, Sea, Earth, Fire, Night, and Ice. But while Shardas favored Dragons, who were after all a mirror of himself, one would find a host of other creatures. Thunderbirds, Fire and Ice Phoenix, Gryphons, Manticores, Dinosaurs, aquatic creatures, even Humans could be encountered on Pyyria. They all rose as the sun's rays grew warmer, heating the air and sea, breathed life into plants. The leaders of Dragonkind resumed their plains of peace and war with the other tribes. The Humans did very much the same, plotting war with the weakest of Shardas' favorite offspring--if any were indeed so weak--and of course establishing alliances and trade and all manner of other things amongst their villages and cities, their few kingdoms. The lesser species--so called by Dragonkind but just as precious to Shardas--did what they wished, roaming Pyyria. Few lived in servitude to the Dragons and so spent their days as slaves. The Dinosaurs... well no one was sure what it was they did. And really only the SeaWings knew of the ongoings of the aquatic creatures... but whatever it was the two did, they did it pretty much all day.

Let's not forget the simple beasts of the world, the preadtors and prey. They too had a full and wonderful life... as wonderful a life as a creature destined to become fertilizer could have, anyway. Predator and prey; they danced an intricate dance: chasing and being chased, eating and being eaten. They stopped only to breed or run in the face of a common enemy.

There was a world very much like Pyyria, but did not exist in the same space even though it too was warmed by the blazing sun. It was invisible to the mortal eye, home to an immortal. Kelarth, God of Fortune, lived in this parallel world and kept watch over the mortals. While he enjoyed mingling with his fellow Dragons, lately he spent a great deal of time in his realm. It seemed that no one was in need of the god's powers, no one wished their life changed for the better--or someone else's for worse. He felt very much insignificant, ignored and unwanted, but he had more pressing matters. One of those was that only he and two other immortals had returned from the parallel world they'd been trapped in when Astral announced her return. And all but one of the semi-gods had mysteriously disappeared. Though Kelarth constantly watched Pyrria and all her inhabitants, he had no idea what happened to them. It must have happened while he and the others were in the parallel world. Perhaps Astral or Nimbus would know, not that Nimbus would care.

As for the other matter, recently the tribes of the main continents had merged into tribe large ones, the largest being an alliance of Fire, Night, and Earth. Kelarth knew much could happen as a result, not all of it good. So he kept a constant eye on his Scale. The Scale of Fortune... it measured the balance of good and bad fortune throughout the world of mortals. While most would not believe such a thing mattered, for Kelarth, it was the most important thing. If there was too much good in the world--and yes that is a bad thing--then Kelarth could counter it with some terrible event... something part of him didn't at all mind doing. And if there were too much bad, then of course he would counter it with good. When the tribes merged, the Scale shuddered and twitched for the first time in far too long, shaking dust from itself. Kelarth had become concerned at first but that quickly turned to curiosity. Now he watched the biggest new tribe, called the Twilight Imperium. They were the most active, though he noticed the Order of Starlights, the SkyWing and LightWIng alliance, were slowly growing more active as well. The Gifted Crystals, SeaWings and IceWings, were nearly nonexistent, but a few were around, though leaderless. Kelarth had a particular liking of the captive born Wyvern, Atarijor, and found himself extremely tempted to lend a paw to the poor creature.

He also found the Manticore, Servius, highly amusing. Perhaps it was the feline's obsession with Humans. Did they really taste so great? But what interested Kelarth above all else was Astral's partnership with the Human from the IceWing lands and her interest in Humans. These were strange times, indeed...

This was all Kelarth did all day; watching the world, wondering about the things he saw, keeping a constant eye on his Scale. Today, however, he considered visiting the mortal wolrd to learn more about the merges. But how to do it? Should he disguise himself or let the mortals know the gods were watching them? After all, a little bowing and praise wouldn't hurt... but Kelarth was too modest for such a thing. No, a disguise would be best if he wanted to get anything done. Perhaps he would at least appear to the tribe leaders, perhaps reward them.

And so, as a storm rolled into his world, Kelarth entered the mortals'. Before he exited the portal that opened over rogue lands, the god weaved a spell around himself that concealed his true identity. To any who laid eyes upon him now, he was a cream-colored IceWing (will add more detail in another post). As the portal closed behind him, Kelarth flew to the nearest tribe.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2017 9:25 am

((Soul, if you're going to use two characters in an rp, please post as both characters in one reply, don't double post. Also, I will reply a little later.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Immortal on Pyyria (Open to all)

Post by Soulcry Thu May 04, 2017 12:36 pm

☿ ugh, I didn't know.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Thu May 04, 2017 2:46 pm

: Click my ooc link.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri May 05, 2017 8:25 am

((Again, please don't double post. If you need to add something, just edit your previous post.))

Kelarth nodded in response to Wake then watched as the two wandered off into the ruins. The God of Fortune had seen these ruins before, so he turned his attention to something else. Somewhere around here was something... that didn't want to be seen. So looked around for a place one might hide.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue May 09, 2017 11:42 am

Wake continued to look around, but the scent still lingered in the air. "Guys. I think I smell someone."Wake finally began to emit some echolocating clicks, something most wouldn't be able to hear. It wouldn't be as good as Nightwing night vision, but at least he wouldn't hit anything as he slowly moved into the darker parts of the ruins.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed May 10, 2017 8:58 am

Midnight was preparing himself for his transformation.  It's true, he didn't want to be seen as himself or his transformed self, but mostly he was concerned for the dragons who just came nearby.  He hoped for their safety they didn't stay long.

"I smell it too," said Soul, so he curiously activated his own echolocation emitting high pitched echoes as Soul saw in indigos through objects.  He panned his head 180 degrees from left to right until he saw Midnight shrouded beneath the shadows.  He darted towards Torvin and gestured Wake to follow.

But midnight knew that Soul saw him since he headed towards his direction. He lurked beneath the shadows and went somewhere else. Soul still saw him leave with his echolocation and when Soul's course changed slightly to compromise it began to limp faster, deeper into the ruins. But Soul couldn't seem to figure out where he went as his echolocation faded.

Last edited by Midnight on Wed May 10, 2017 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ooc)
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed May 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Wake noticed the gesture and moved quickly to Torvin, actually beating Soul, and with his horns had frilled out. Wake continued to echolocate even after the other being had run off, just to know where everyone was. Wake then spoke up. "I guess we aren't alone here, but I'm not sure I want to meet whoever, or whatever, that was."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Wed May 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Kelarth didn't pay much attention to Wake and Soul when they became aware of the creature. He was already tracking it, after all. But when Wake spoke again, the disguised deity replied, "Come now, aren't you the least bit intrigued?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri May 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Wake just looked at Torvin as his horns lowered back against his neck."You've got me there, Torvin." Wake looked in the direction that the creature ran off in. He then looked back at the Icewing, seeming more intrigued. "Probably a better bet if we don't split up. This guys seems more adapted to the dark than us. I mean, I have echolocation, but it's not really a good replacement for sight."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Thu May 25, 2017 9:31 am

The god chuckled at the Wyvern's response. He started off in the direction the hidden creature had headed. "Strength in numbers, good idea, Wake. But wouldn't it be more fun if we split up? Let's do that... I'll go this way." There were three tunnels ahead; Kelarth took the one to the far left.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri May 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Wake just gave the Icewing an odd look, tilting his head and letting his horns go limp to show it. He soon just shook his head and watched as the dragon left down one of the tunnels. The wyvern then walked down the central tunnel and began to use his echolocation.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydra Sat May 27, 2017 6:07 am

Ooc: sorry I have been so tired from work I will try to post when I get home.
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun May 28, 2017 12:30 am

((A friendly reminder. Since this account, Hydra, is not an approved character, you can't post with it in a topic. Also I will edit this post later to include my reply.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Sun May 28, 2017 10:40 am

ooc: Yes grand champion master.

bic:

"Well it was an awfully scary looking dragon, my guess a Nightwing," said Soul, confident he was the first and only one who saw it, unaware that Wake saw it. He proudly smiled as his body subtly glowed white and indigo in the dark. "I wouldn't mess with it," Continued Soul, "but he's right, Wake, aren't you even a bit curious?"

Midnight was limping deeper and deeper into the tunnel, it still was not eating or sleeping, and was beginning to get weary. Midnight began to cave in, similar in feeling to falling asleep, but as it continued to resist the sleep, it began to transmogrify. It was a bit early, but Midnight had no it wasn't twilight. So it willingly surrendered to the fate and embraced its transmogrification. Little did he know however, it was his inevitable destiny that it would be the last time it changed. He cried aloud, as if in agony, an ominous, wicked, echoing scream, with low and high tones. It had a double echo sound due to the tunnels. It was thrashing around, and it beat against the wall of the tunnel, then stepped to the left, and stumbled on a rock and tripped.

Soulcry was startled at the sound it made, and darted towards the direction of its origin. "This way!" shouted Soul, following Torvin into the left tunnel, and passed him eagerly. When he arrived, He saw the beast laying unconscious, but he was very startled to see its vague shape, dimly lit by Soul's glowing body, that it was not what he had seen earlier. He figured it was probably a different dragon, but it didn't seem like a typical dragon at all. It was black, with an elongated head, a skinny torso, four wings and spades tipping its three tails.

"Uh..." Whispered soul to himself, a bit terrified of what he saw. He figured it was dead.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Wake could hear the screaming from where he was in the tunnel, in fact it hurt his ears. The wyvern then quickly doubled back when he heard Soulcry, run as fast as he could. He skidded it a halt as he neared Torvin, getting his first sight of the odd dragon. He couldn't help but stare at the creature, not sure what to think of the sight.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Tue May 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Kelarth had barely gone through his chosen tunnel when it roared to life. The creature the trio was pursing wailed, as if injured, alerting them to its location. Though it was dark in the cave, the god could easily cast a spell to enhance his vision, which he did, and saw as clearly as in daylight. Before he could even reach the mouth of the tunnel to the chamber the odd dragon was in, Soul shoved past him. Kelarth hissed at the over-eager Wyvern and considered for a moment punishing him. Moments later he heard Wake skidding to a stop just inches behind him. So much for bravery... or manners, thought the God of Fortune.

Still tempted to teach Soul a lesson, Kelarth exited the tunnel and moved off to the right of the creature. His disguised but ancient eyes examined the beast, his mind trying to recall a time he had seen such a Dragon before. Nothing came to mind. "So eager were you to get here, Soul. Don't tell me now you are afraid?" he asked, hearing the fear in Soul's voice. "But I suppose you are right to be. After all, what caused this poor soul to become unconscious? A moment ago it was very much awake. Perhaps there is another here we should be wary of?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Tue May 30, 2017 2:23 pm

Soul was a bit alarmed by what he had said.  Though Soulcry did not mean any disrespect, for he did not know Kelarth was a god, he felt like he knew it in his heart because of his reply.  But of course there was another dragon, he considered.  That clearly was not beast he saw earlier...  Soul kept silent about it, and decided to fear the god instead of the creature...  But obviously, it made him feel safer too, the whole time, feeling a fear giving his full attention with alert eyes and a respectful posture...  No sarcasm was tempted from his lips.

Unaware of the potential punishment, which would probably devastate him for he has been punished before by being forced out of his home to become a rogue, the dragon secretly ironically wanted to be blessed...  he has always cried to the gods for repentance for what he had done, which was murder.  Even if only by mistake, at the words he spoke, his heart sank as if the dragon knew who and what he was...

Meanwhile, Midnight began to breathe, beginning with a stuttering deep gasp, and a high pitched screerch of echolocation began Emanate from his eyeless, elongated head.  It lay motionless other than its breath, as if mechanical like a reptile.

Soul, humbled, turned around, and slowly stood behind Kelarth, awaiting a perhaps reply to his silence, and also indicating his surprise, as well as his intuition.  The gods voice was stern and he could tell by the tone He was not just any old scholar...  Though Soul was just curious, he thought, though slightly unsure, perhaps just denial with a deeply beating chest, that he may be in deep trouble...  Soul was eager, yes, for philosophy and history and curiosity.  But by now it was the last thing on his mind, closing his eyes about his most recent, "visit," with the skywings...  What he considered mischief he knew in his heart was probably not the wisest choices. And yes, Soul was fearful a bit for the beast was more than twice his size...
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed May 31, 2017 11:23 am

Wake listen to the "Icewing" speak to Soulcry, felling bad for the smaller dragon. Before he could say anything though, he heard the gasp for air and felt pain in his ears as the high pitch sound entered his sensitive ears. The wyvern winced, but soon shook the hint of pain off as he cautiously walked closer to the strange dragon. "I wonder where he came from? I've never seen another dragon like this."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:20 pm

It almost didn't surprise Kelarth that Soul had no reply to his words. It did surprise him that the mortal simply moved to stand behind him, slowly slinking off like a chastised Hatchling. But before the god could say more, the strange creature stirred, doing little more than screeching and gasping before settling back into a steady breathing and stillness. Kelarth watched as Wake crept closer to the creature and inquired about where it may have come from.

"Who knows? We'll have to ask them when they wake up. Why don't you two stay here until it does? I want to take a better look at the ruins and document them for the IceWing archives." He turned around and headed back out through the tunnel without waiting for a reply.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Soulcry looked a bit oblivious looking out into the darkness. His attention was mostly wondering about his encounter with potentially a true god dragon.

Just as Kelarth had left, the infamous Twilight Devil was beginning to come more and more to life. His intelligence had been filtering through his mind, though he has had no recollection of his former self. His only memories were of during his transformed, Twilight Devil self. As Midnight breathed, it would have easily fought... If it had not been for lack of energy. It could only lay there paralyzed from lack of food and sleep for the time being. The creature felt a great deal of relief, however, knowing he could never fade away again. It noticed the three dragons when it first echoed, but the beast was rather unintelligent yet. It could only speak a handful of words. But because of its state, it had reverted to merely a mindless beast once more. It would take time for his intelligence to come back...

Alas, the beast rolled to it's back, and grabbed it's stomach as if in pain. There was no wound there, it may have been trying to express it's hunger.

Soul curiously watched the dragon at a safe distance. "Where did Torvin go?" Soul asked wake, as if he had missed everything that happened.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:53 am

Wake watched as Torvin walked off and starting to think that some wasn't quite right about him. Then the odd dragon began to move, causing Wake to take a few steps back. He then heard Soul's question. "He's gone off to 'document' the ruins." The wyvern added a quotation gesture with his wing claws as he said "document," just to ensure he got his point across. He then looked at strange dragon again. "I think he's hunger. You have any food?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Soul snapped out of his daydreaming, and responded alertly to Wake. "I think you're right," he said, "but does it look like I carry food around with me?" he sarcastically added.

The Twilight Devil was dreading the situation, he did not want the attention, and was beginning to get agitated. Adrenaline was building up in his system, and he was getting ready to awake fully, and attack, desperate for food. Soul, though intuitive, was still somewhat distracted to notice such a predicament to occur. He merely assumed the creature was unable to move, soon they would find out however, this was not the case...

"I suppose we could go looking for food? If we do, we better stick together, I think Torvin is strong enough to fend for himself, but this dragon is much larger than us."

As the beast laid, it stared at Soul with its echolocation, instinctually scanning his body for weak points...
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:11 am

Wake nodded as he began to look around, hope there was just some food nearby. He began to use his echolocation as he moved into a darker area of the cave, but the wyvern wasn't having much luck.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:52 am

Once well away from Soul and Wake, Kelarth put an end to his cloaking spell. He now appeared as his true self again. The creature the trio had found was much too interesting for him to keep up his charade. Of all the countless hours he had watched every living Dragon, the God of Fortune had never seen this one. Where had it come from? Kelarth walked back to the cave where he'd left his mortal companions. "Is it awake yet?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:21 am

In response to the newcomer, a burst of adrenaline surged through its body, The Twilight Devil rapidly twirled its body along the ground once or twice until it landed on its feet.  It then screamed a high pitched echoing roar, and surged towards Soulcry.  

Soulcry didn't know what to do, he shot a bolt of lightning at the creature from his foreye, and struck the beast on its leg, which only provoked the beast to anger more.  The beast tackled Soul to the ground.  As it whipped its tail around, saliva was dripping from the beasts mouth onto Soul's face, and began tearing at Soul's skin, thirsty for blood.

Soul, in response once again had the same flashback he had when he was with the Koi dragon and his friend Imperia, a time where he had murdered by mistake another dragon which expelled him from his home, forcing him to become a rogue.  He responded to his flashback like he was reliving the experience by biting the beast's neck and thrashing as hard as he could.  The beast wailed in pain, and tried pulling away, but as Soul's grip loosened, the beast picked up Soul with his claws and threw him against the wall of the cavern.  He then looked at Wake with rage.

Soul was badly battered and scathed and still having a flashback.  Soulcry swore he'd never find himself in combat again, which is perhaps one reason why he felt scared, perhaps intuitively, of the beast earlier.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next