Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby)

4 posters

Go down

Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby) Empty Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby)

Post by Joyce Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Aurora was a tiny dragonet now. She wondered if anyone was ever going to care for her forever until she was grown up. Aurora moped her way up to the castle door and tapped her tiny horn's against the door. She then curled up in a tiny ball trying to keep warm. Why did my mother leave me here? Did she not want me? I wonder if I am even fully IceWIng. I think I am. I don't even know what an IceWing is supposed to look like. All I remember is being wrapped in a blanket with anther dragon and then that dragon abandoned me too. Do other dragons just not like me? With those last thoughts in mind, Aurora shivered as she tried to get some sleep in the snow in front of the castle door. She tried to ignore the icy winds whip and try and pull her away from her sleeping place.

Aurora woke up several times nearly getting blown away by the wind each time she woke up. Each time she woke up, she grew weaker and weaker, slowly freezing to death. Even though she is an IceWing that can stand cold whether, she was only a dragonet that needed some warmth and company.
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby) Empty Re: Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby)

Post by Atarijor XVI Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:10 pm

The Wyvern was wandering around the city. A few Dragons were still up and about--mostly Guardians. Atarijor was still up because he was more comfortable when there weren't so many Dragons around; he was still getting used to the concept of being equal to them. But, he was also awake due to the nightmares of his old life. The IceWing city was like a dream to Atar, a strange but nice dream. After awhile, though, he wanted to go back to the palace and go to the library. He hoped there might be some late-night reader there to help him learn the Dragon language.

Atar walked up to the palace doors and saw a tiny Hatchling laying in front of them. His head tilted to one side as he looked at it. Why is it laying here? he thought before moving closer to sniff and nudge the Hatchling with his claw.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby) Empty Re: Aurora Joins the IceWings (Open all IceWihgs/Any Dragon Nearby)

Post by Joyce Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Aurora squeaked at the sense of someone touching her. She blinked her eyes at the  large dragon in front of her and instantly tried walking towards the dragon, but she fell forwards from the "weak" wind. She glanced embarrassed/sadly up at the dragon. "Who you?" Aurora squeaked at the strange dragon as she tried getting up again. When she eventually got up, she walked a few wobbly/cold steps towards the dragon and sat down. Is this dragon one of my parents? If this dragon is, it means I wasn't abandoned! At this thought Aurora grew so excited she couldn't keep the smile off of her face.
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:50 am

(Happy Birthday, Joyce)

The Hatchling squeaked and Atarijor backed away, frightened. Having never really been around Hatchlings, he was afraid he had hurt it... And now he feared a Dragon might come by and see this and he'd be forced to fight for his life. The Wyvern wanted to hide, to go on into the palace and pretend to have been working this whole time--but then the tiny Hatchling spoke. It was only two words but at least they were words Atar was familiar with. "Atarijor XVI," the Wyvern said with a slight smile to himself. Even if his name was the only thing he could say clearly and properly in the Dragon language, it was still progress. Now he noticed how excited the Hatchling seemed to be it, smiling. It made Atar a little uncomfortable because he didn't know why she was. Was he supposed to be excited as well?
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:35 am

(Thanks!)
Aurora squeaked happily again and waddled over to Atarijor and tried to get warm by placing herself underneath one of his wings. She looked up with a face that said, "I'm happy to be here." Aurora promptly sat down feeling a bit warmer already from the wing that was blocking most of the wind.
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:47 pm

The Hatchling waddled over to Atar and sat next to his arm, beside the membrane that made up his wing. The Wyvern thought maybe the little Dragon mistook him for its parent, so he moved away. He didn't want her real parents to come by and accuse him of taking their child. Atarijor walked up to the palace doors and pushed them open, walking inside. It was time he got to the library.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinu Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:12 pm

Hinu was walking around outside the castle walls. He had been trying to get everything ready for the move to the sea wing base, since they lost their leader. The leader of the Seawings decided that the tribes merging would be a great idea.

Looking up at the castle walls. Hinu let out a sigh. He wasn't happy about the move, and he was also sad that their leader vanished, and no one was able to find her.
As Hinu walked around the front of the castle. He could see a Wyvern and a little dragonet. He stood back and watch them, and he noticed that the dragonet looked like the one he saw a while back.

Hinu noticed that the Wyvern was walking away from the little one. He walked up to him and asked "What's going on?"

Hinu
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Leo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Aurora squeaked in protest when the dragon moved away from her. She, being the stubborn sort of dragon she was, tried to waddle as fast as she could after Atarijor. Will I always have other dragons reject me for reasons unknown to me? Am I that unlikable? She then looked out sadly at the castle knowing that she probably not be able to go in.

Immediately after the new dragon arrived, Aurora expectantly looked up at both of them wondering what was happening. She was confused. Is the one leaving me for the other? She was so confused so she just sat down in the snow and sniffed from the cold.
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinu Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Hinu looked down at the little dragonet, and he noticed that she was shivering. He walked up to her and said, "Hi there little one. Are you cold? Hinu asked as he spread his wings, and wrapped them around her. Even though he was a Icewing. He could at least block the Cold wind that was hitting her.

Hinu
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Leo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:49 pm

A Dragon walked up to Atarijor and asked what he was doing. The Wyvern was ready for a beating, for what, he wasn't sure but he still expected one. Instead, the Dragon didn't even wait for an answer from Atarijor. He walked right past and over to the Hatchling. Atar was happy to have suddenly been ignored... but he couldn't leave. The Dragon was above him; he needed permission to leave. And he still hadn't answered the Dragon's question, though it didn't seem it was very important anymore. So Atarijor crouched down, submissive, waiting for permission to go about his business.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:49 am

Aurora squeaked happily has she was suddenly getting warmer from the lack of wind. She slowly started feeling a lot less frozen to the spot and so she decided to hop around happily. Aurora stopped suddenly and yawned loudly and suddenly realized she was really tired and hungry.
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinu Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:58 am

Hinu wings were still wrapped at the little one, as he moved around so he could see the Wyvern. He could see that he was crouching in a submissive pose, and said.

"I havn't seen you around these parts. May I help you with something?"

As Hinu waited for a response. He looked down at the little dragonet that was in between his wings. He smiled, as he noticed her hopping around happily. Then watch as she yawned. He could see she was tired, and he thought that maybe she was a little hungry. After all she had been out here for a while.

"Don't worry little one. Once I see what this Wyvern wants. I will take you back to my place, and get you fed and warmed," Hinu said down to the little dragonet with a smile.

Hinu
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Leo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Aurora being how young she was didn't quiet know everything that the dragon said but she did know that she heard the words: "warmed" and "fed" which made the little dragonet smile happily.
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:01 pm

The Dragon spoke to Atarijor again. It took him a moment to make out what was being said. "Atarijor... just want two go... to the lie br-hare-y (library). I want to lern (learn). But Wyvern weight (wait), must wait." Atar tuned his head just slightly to see the Dragon, but avoided eye contact.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinu Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Hinu could barely understand what the Wyvern was saying, but he could make out that he wanted to go to the libary, and for some reason he had to wait. Hinu then remembered that the Libary was inside the castle and no dragons except IceWings could enter.

"Go ahead. You can go in, but be careful. Things are a little crazy right now. Just go in, and if anyone says anything to you. Just tell them I sent you." Hinu said to the Wyvern.

Hinu then looked down at the little dragonet and said, "Come on. You are coming back with me to my house. With saying that. Hinu picked the little dragon up in his front paws. Standing on his back legs. He jumped into the air, and started flapping his wings. He started to fly back to his place with the little dragonet hugged into him, so she wouldn't be scared of the flight.

Hinu
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Leo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:46 pm

The Wyvern was elated to hear the Dragon give him permission to leave. He didn't quite understand everything the Dragon said, but he didn't have the chance to ask; the Dragon left with the Hatchling. Atarijor went inside the palace and made his way to the library. He saw a few IceWings he was familiar with, mostly patients of his. But he didn't speak to any of them because he didn't intend to stay long. He wanted to take the scrolls back to his den to study alone. With no teacher--and a fear of doing something to anger a teacher--the Wyvern had decided to teach himself. It shouldn't be too hard... right? Atar walked through the frozen palace until he reached the library. He immediately went to look for anything that would help him learn the Dragon language... and more about medicine; after all, he was a Healer now. But Atar couldn't read the Dragon language and barely spokke it. With a slight whimper, he started wandering aimlessly around the room, looking for someone to help.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down