Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings)

4 posters

Go down

Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings) Empty Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings)

Post by Joyce Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:57 pm

*A tiny egg lay just outside the IceWings Palace. The wind howled as slowly little by the little the egg started shaking. There was life inside. Somehow, someway, an IceWing egg was left purposefully out in front of the IceWing Palace and the dragon inside was still alive. Their was a pulsing of color through the now thin shell of the egg, for tonight was her hatching night. First a small cracking sound that grew louder as the minutes ticked by. Then slowly many lines formed across the eggs shell until there was a big enough hole for a little dragonet. A small head poked out, then slowly the rest of her body came into view as she wriggled her tiny wings and backside trough the hole. A small form of a dragon now lay shivering at the IceWings Palace entrance.*
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings) Empty Re: Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings)

Post by Aquarius Wolf Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:20 pm

It was a wonderful day, to Aqua at least. Being covered in fur she wasn't affected by the cold as much as the others. Just a walk to the palace to visit my dear sister, she thought. just a quick visit to her room. a small mischievous smirk appeared and she darted in front of the gates, she would dig a tunnel past the guards and resurface behind them, from there she would- a small white shape caught her eye and she darted over to it. What was it. She took another step and loked at it. When she realized what the small creature was she darted closer to it. Who would leave a young dragonett in the cold like this?
she shook her head in anger and sadness. She carefully picked it up and held it close in hope of warming the shivering hatchling up. I'll watch her... I'll take care of her. After all, it can't be that hard can it? she smiled and walked into the palace, it would be warmer there.

OOC: Aqua is basically adopting Aurora
Aquarius Wolf
Aquarius Wolf

Back to top Go down

Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings) Empty Re: Aurora Hatching Day! (Open to All IceWings)

Post by Zaroc Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:45 am

Zaroc wandered through the halls of the palace, humming to himself as he nodded to a passing guard, who dipped his head to the Royal Advisor as they met eyes for a moment.

Zaroc approached the first floor with a spring in his step. He planned on going to visit Artemise, his new mate. Gods, he still felt the buzz of their confessions rolling around his brain!

Zaroc was so deep inside his fairy land of joy and content he almost walked straight into another dragon.

Seeing her at the last minute, the royal advisor came to a quick stop, peering at her with shock in his gaze. "My deepest apologies," he apologised, bowing his head. As he did that, he noticed a hatchling pressed against the body of the dragoness. He blinked, the hatchling seemed to be.. Shivering?

Zaroc cast a glance at the door, and saw an egg shell. Then, it all clicked. This female had found the hatchling on the doorstep. Eyes widening, the middle aged male peered at the two with wide eyes. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Zaroc
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:28 am

Aurora noticed that a big object had come and moved her. Aurora grinned tiredly as she warmed up enough to curl up and fall asleep.
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wolf Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:53 am

She looked down at the hatchling uncertainty and sighed in relief to see that it had stopped shivering. "Thank you for offering to help... I just need help finding my sister, do you know where she might be? Until then a blanket would help, I don't want this little one to freeze up. " dipping her head she fluffed out her fur a bit and sat on her hindlegs, her fore arms holding the small child.

OOC: sorry for short post.
Aquarius Wolf
Aquarius Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:39 am

(I wouldn't mind having Aqua adopt Aurora.)
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:40 pm

(Why hasn't anyone replied yet? :/)
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:24 pm

(Why have you not responded yet? Its nearly been two weeks. :/)
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinu Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Hinu was walking around the castle. He had been sent there to track something down for the king; however, he was having a hard time finding it. He was just about to give up when he saw a dragon holding a little hatchling.

"That's cute," Hinu said to the himself, as he looked at the little hatchling in the dragon's arms. He saw the other dragon standing near by and smiled to himself. Hinu did hear something about needing a blanket, and he knew just where to find one. He took off and headed back towards his house. He always keeps a couple of spare ones, so incase someone wanted to visit him in the cold of a place he would have some.
 He reached his house in record time. Which wasn't hard, since he lived near the castle. He then opened the cloest, and picked the warmest one he had. He then exited from his house, and flew back to where the dragon was. He walked up to them and said,
"Here you go. Please wrap it up in this,"

Hinu
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Leo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 am

Aurora stretched her tiny claws towards the voice wanting the voice to come closer.
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinu Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 am

Hinu just smiled, and walked closer to the little dragon. He was still holding the blanket. As he reached Aquarius he looked in her arms, and saw the little hatchling. He very carefully wrapped the blanket around her, while Aquarius was still holding her.

(We need Aquarius to get on, so we can do this better)

Hinu
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Leo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyce Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:34 pm

(agreed, which is why I don't check this rp often. :/)
Joyce
Joyce
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down