Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Visiting the Mainland (FireWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Visiting the Mainland (FireWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Visiting the Mainland (FireWings)

2 posters

Go down

Visiting the Mainland (FireWings) Empty Visiting the Mainland (FireWings)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:28 am

ElderWings SIris, Durval, and Mae traveled across the large content of Pyrria from the shores of SeaWing beaches, to the scorching land of the FireWings. It would be considerably warmer than what SIris and his two friends were used to, but it would be no trouble at all to adapt. The only thing Mae worried about was the possibly of losing her precious scrolls. And of course, Durval was concerned there might not be any food around. After flying to the edge of the rogue land between SeaWings and FireWIngs, the trio landed to walk the rest of the way to the border. Durval hunted while Mae and Siris looked over the scrolls the former had written so far. "These will make wonderful additions to the library. Hopefully the FireWings will have more to add." Eventually, the group came to the border of FireWing territory. The air was already warmer and they could smell the volcanoes. Durval caught up with food for the others, and the three are while they waited for a FireWing to appear.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Mainland (FireWings) Empty Re: Visiting the Mainland (FireWings)

Post by Aviur Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:57 am

Aviur was in a particularly good mood today.

And when he was in a good mood, well, he tended to.. go a bit mad.

He zoomed through the trees, flying parallel to the border, wings tucked in a few inches to give him more speed. The ground was like a blur, going by at a rather terrifying pace to most. But not to Aviur.
For him, this was an every day activity. Except a bit.. well, more fast.

"YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

His scream of joy echoed through the rogue lands and a small portion of the FireWing territory, sending a flock of birds into flight with infuriated shrieks.

Aviur went like a bullet, occasionally barrel rolling to add some more craziness to his 'hobby.'

He passed by three dragons by only half a metre- Wait, dragons?

Pulling up sharpish, Aviur spread his wings, sending him hurtling backwards through the air. He twisted, dived with his momentum, and pulled up again, this time keeping himself pulling upwards until he stalled and fell back towards the ground.

He opened his wings at the last moment and pulled up, landing at a run. He stopped a yard or so from the trio, and turned his head.

He tilted his head, eyes widening slightly. "What in da name o' Shardas are a couple a' NightWings doin' here?" He asked, exaggerating his Irish accent with a grin. "What's up guys?" he waved cheerily with a wing, before bouncing over.

Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:55 pm

A FireWing eventually greeted the trio, but it didn't seem to be the sort who would receive visitors to their tribe's border. The ElderWings were about the size of NightWings, but they were surprised this FIreWing mistook them for one; they looked nothing like NIghtWIngs at all. But perhaps it had never seen a NightWing before. As the FireWIng came over, quite happily, Mae began writing on a new scroll, making note of the group's first encounter with a firey Dragon. Durval smiled and returned the FireWing's wave, but with his paw. Siris took a step forward to greet the FireWing with a light bow.

"Greetings, Predecessor. We are not NIghtWings, but ElderWings."

"Aye, lad, but it is an honest mistake, given we"re abouts the same size,"
Durval added. "Me name is Durval, by the way. The lass o'er there is Mae. She don't say much at first. And this ol' bird is Siris," he said with a wave of his wing to the serpentine Dragon beside him.

Siris only shook his head with a chuckle as the GateKeeper took it upon himself to make the introductions again. Mae only rolled her eyes as she finished writing and returned her scroll to her satchel. But she did over a smile and bow to the FireWing. "Hi there," she said finally. "We've come to see your leader, and if they aren't available, we'd just like to explore your tribe's home."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:06 am

Aviur's eyes brightened when the wave was returned. Most dragons scoffed or glared at him, like Inferno had. Well, she'd ignored him and had just stared at them, so there was that too.

Aviur's golden eyes widened when one of the male dragons stepped forward and addressed him with a bow. Aviur quickly returned it, lowering his head and inclining it slightly, before raising it. He had never been bowed to before.. Or addressed so formally. Woah.

"E-ElderWings?" he stammered, attempting to recover. "Oh yeah! I've heard about you guys!" A light grin found it's way onto his face.

"I thought you were NightWings. Sorry, my eyes can trick me after flying at high speeds," he apologized for his mistake, smiling gently. There was something about them.. It mellowed him.

The other male dragon spoke, and Aviur felt something funny inside at the name, 'lad.' He had never been called that..

The dragon introduced himself as Durval, and the other two as Mae and Siris, gesturing to the ' ol' bird' with a wing.

Aviur shifted his red hot gaze to Mae as she rolled her eyes and returned her scroll to her satchel. Was she like a scholar? He tilted his head very slightly as she bowed again, returning it quickly.

"Uh.. well, Tempest has.. been killed, sadly," he swallowed, adverting his eyes to disguise the guilt and pain in them.

"So I don't know who the new leader is. I don't hang around the tribe much. Besides, nobody tells me 'cause no one actually likes me, but I'll take you as far as the palace if I can."
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:51 pm

The FireWing seemed taken aback by the ElderWIngs' greeting. But he quickly recovered, mentioning that he had heard of the older species before. It was very odd to Siris that some knew of the ElderWIngs but never said what they knew. Perhaps they just didn't want to be caught not knowing something that they maybe ought to? After apologizing for mistaking Siris and his friends for his mistake, the FireWing revealed that the Ilos was dead and a new one, whom he did not know, had taken their place. "How unfortunate," Siris said at last. "But perhaps we may find out together. If you could take us as far as the palace, we would be most grateful."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down