Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor))

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor)) Empty Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor))

Post by Dinnozo Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Of course, one of Dinnozo's sayings is "Don't be bored-- your death may meet you any minute now, and that's certainly interesting!". But the SeaWing Vulcan is known to be a hypocrite. Because now she was bored... And she felt as if she'd reached every ocean floor, explored every reef and bay. Though it could be dangerous, Dinnozo had decided to flee temporarily to the Rogue Lands. What could go wrong? After all, she had been cautious for once; she marked the way back to the sea by breaking the branches of trees and making claw markings on bark and boulder.

This very moment, Dinnozo was floating on a vast lake, purple wings spread out gracefully. Her neck was curved in an elegant S-shape, cold, uninterested azure eyes flitting through the surroundings in examination, watching out for visitors that may be hostile. The lake's water was especially bright... Brilliant royal blue, like a shard of sapphire. The body of water was surrounded by trees, and above the lake was a huge canopy of leaves. Perhaps this was why Dinn was so aware for once, instead of being lazy.... Anything could be hiding, watching...
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor)) Empty Re: Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor))

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:58 am

Watching from under the water he smiled slightly knowing that his daughter was exploring more. Deciding to appear he surfaced not to far away gently breaching the water. Smiling towards Dinnozo he as he spoke out "So.. my curious daughter is exploring once more.." chuckling slightly as he waited for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor)) Empty Re: Sapphire Lake ((Dinnozo and Arkhor))

Post by Dinnozo Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:53 pm

The sudden familiar voice came from behind Dinnozo, her blindspot. Something at the shores of her mind urged her not to be hostile, but it came by on such shock that the SeaWing growled and spun around, wings unfurling. Water droplets sprayed off in spirals from her large purple wings, battering the lake with ripples. Dinn was just about to bare her teeth when she saw who greeted her.

Although it had been years, Dinnozo would recognize that face in Hell. It was one of the first dragons she gazed upon, as soon as she hatched from the egg. It was her father, Arkhor.

Dinnozo didn't know what to think. Her expression softened to confusion, her snarl falling. She... Didn't know what to do. How to greet the mighty God of Life and Seas. How to greet her father. The SeaWing could feel her eyes welling up with stinging tears, but she blinked them back. She didn't want to appear weak or emotional, which was unlike her. Dinn swallowed. "Heya."
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Smiling slightly as he swam up towards her, being slightly taller than her he lowered his snout as he replied "Hey.. Are you alright Din?" Looking curiously towards her. Continuing as he smirked "Its okay you can talk to me, you know I wish I could spend more time with you and the others..I wouldn't blame you if you think I wasn't good enough"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Dinnozo gazed into eyes of dusk. Bright orbs of orange brilliance met spheres of azure illumination. The SeaWing's throat suddenly felt dry. Dinnozo hadn't seen her father, much less his smile, in such a long time. The dragoness who often didn't care... Cared. It was refreshing to see Arkhor. In a way.

"You're good enough, Pops," Dinn replied to the larger dragon. She blinked softly at him. "I... Imagine your disappointed? In what I've become, I mean..." Yes, Dinnozo had once been a happy, playful dragonet. Then she was a mischievous trouble-making Trainee. And now... A lazy Vulcan. One who slept a lot, ignored her work, you name every bad thing to be done on a job and Dinnozo would have done it.
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Raising his look slightly as he chuckled "Don't be silly Din, I wouldn't be disappointed in you no matter what you did. Its simply a time in your life, I'm sure it will improve" smiling brightly towards her as he drew his snout closer he nuzzled her snout gently. "I guess you've missed me..I've missed all of you.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:50 am

Dinnozo couldn't stop herself from smiling and nuzzling her father back, tail swishing behind her in the water. She wondered if her father was right. About the whole phase thing. Maybe... Dinnozo hoped so. But she was also hoping to find her true self, who she may truly be. She didn't care what others thought of her now, but she supposed Arkhor was an exception. Probably because he is her father. But who can know for sure?

"I've missed you, Pops.." Dinnozo replied. "I don't know about Draken, but I'm sure he did. And I haven't seen Rayla since I was a hatchling... So I don't know about her."
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:52 am

Smiling proudly towards her as he replied "Well Draken I have since a fair bit, since now hes the leader of the seawings. As for Rayla I have seen her but she's still being her rogue like self.." Tilting his snout slightly as he chuckled "I have been keeping an eye out though.. Now your of age I wonder if you have any plans for a mate soon?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Dinnozo pricked her ears in surprise at Arkhor's reply, but then they flattened against her head as he mentioned her probably having plans for a mate soon. It wasn't a "don't mention that!" type ear movement; it was a "oh gosh, I don't want you to see how red my ears are!" type thing. Dinnozo gained a soft blush on her purple cheeks. "Uh," she started in a mumble. Then she let her voice get a bit louder so she could be understood: "There's... A lot of attractive males around. Maybe if I find the right one for me... And if not, I can always go looking for one in the rogue lands..."
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:55 pm

Chuckling lightly as her response, "I'm sure you will find one who makes you happy Din, just make sure to let me know if you have any hatchlings" Smiling mischievously towards her as he tried to cheer her up. "Not that I don't keep an eye on you now and again"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Dinnozo cracked a small grin. Though she wasn't good with hatchlings, it didn't mean she hated them or anything. Maybe if the gods will it, Dinnozo may have her own children one day, and give her father more grand-babies, and lend her mate great happiness. Dinn smiled up at Arkhor. "Heya. Thanks, Pops. Even though we weren't always together, sometimes I just... Knew that you were with me. You know what I sayn'?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:12 am

"Yeah I know Din.. I always try to be..you can always talk out if you need me" smiling softly towards her as he nuzzled her again, "So.. what are your plans for today?" Raising his brow as he looked curiously towards her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:53 am

Dinnozo smiled back at her father. "Well... I was planning just to chill, y'know? Maybe a lil' hunting too. I need something to give to the Tribe anyways." She peered up at Arkhor. "Maybe... Maybe you can join? You know how to hunt, right?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:30 am

Chuckling slightly from her reply, "Of course I know how to hunt silly, I taught you remember?" sticking his tongue out playfully as he gazed towards the lakeside. "Come on then lets get started"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Dinnozo laughed lightly and followed her father to the shore of the lake. She shook the water gently off her purple wings. Skittering her tail lightly on the earth to shed off water droplets, Dinn looked back at Arkhor with a tiny grin. "Smell anything?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:57 am

Shaking his head slightly "If I could I would be cheating, how about I watch you? I can give advice" smiling proudly towards her as he waited, the water dripping off his scales stopped as they started to shine.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Dinnozo chuckled, hoping her laugh didn't sound as nervous as she felt. To impress her father, a god... Not a semigod either, but a full god of creation. Dinn knew she shouldn't feel anxious about impressing her own good ol' dad, but somehow she felt this way anyway. She grinned at Arkhor, and held open her jaws to breathe in the scents of prey. "Heh... I think... There's a herd of meese nearby. Comin' this way to get to this here lake too, prob'ly." Then Dinn-Dinn frowned. "Would the SeaWings accept a moose or two anyway?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Chuckling as he replied "Of course they would, its quite rare since most have fish. So other meats are a welcome change." nodding slightly as he gazed around for the moose.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Dinnozo nodded and glanced around for the upcoming prey. Just for cover, she slunk into a heap of undergrowth. If a moose saw a bright purple dragon standing near the lake, it would change its mind about drinking here. Dinnozo glanced around, freezing in place. She had gained a bit of weight the past few days, and although it was just beginning to melt away, Dinn still had her lazy urges... Well, she was lazier than usual. She was tempted just to flop down and take a nap to see if the herd of meese would be there when she woke up, but she knew she would be less of a dragon if she did that.

That was when a moose came into the open and began to drink the water. It wasn't long when a whole herd was making a semicircle around the lake. Dinnozo glanced up at Arkhor. "Wanna team up, Gramps? Say, I get a few and you get a few?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Chuckling from her reply quietly he nodded slightly, normally he wasn't the one to hunt anymore but due to it being Din he thought it would be fun. "Alright.. you take the left, I've taught you how to kill fast so make use of it." smiling slightly he got into position, waiting for his daughter's signal.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Dinnozo nodded curtly at her father's response, getting serious. She prowled over to the left side of the herd, making sure not to step on sticks or loose rocks to avoid spooking the meese. Dinn waited, picking out her kills. Then she nodded again in Arkhor's direction, the signal. She lashed out with her maw, grabbing a deer by the spine, then catching two more with a paw and her tail. She watched as the meese yelped in shock, watching their herdmates fall to the grasps of mighty dragons. Then Dinnozo looked to see how her father had fared.
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Dashing forward he mainly watched Din as he knew he could always 'cheat' but using his claws and maw he grasped two, with the stag in his jaws the rest of the herd ran. He didn't like killing creatures much anymore as there was no need for him to nowadays. Taking their lives rapidly he finished with dropping the catch close to Din, "Nice moves been a while since I've seen skill like that"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Dinnozo beamed at her father's praise, grinning. "Gee, thanks, Pops." Nodding down to his catch, the girl added, "You had pretty nice moves too." She examined her meese, and then Arkhor's, just to check if they had wounds or nasty blisters. Thankfully, they were clean.
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Smiling softly as he replied "Thanks.. but I'm glad to see that your hunting skills have improved, I'm proud of you Din" lowering his look slightly as he continued "Atleast you have quite a catch now for the tribe"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:18 pm

It was refreshing to hear Arkhor expressing his pride, Dinnozo thought. Her grin never fell, and nodded in agreement to his statement about the Tribe. Suddenly, the Vulcan had a question... "Hey, Pops," she asked warily. She wasn't sure if this question was too sensitive. "Do you miss the Tribe..?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next