Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Thoughtlistener the NightWing Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Thoughtlistener the NightWing Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Thoughtlistener the NightWing

5 posters

Go down

Thoughtlistener the NightWing Empty Thoughtlistener the NightWing

Post by Thoughtlistener Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:22 am

Thoughtlistener the NightWing 1699-0
Personal Info
Name: Thoughtlistener
Alias: Thought
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Silent, shy, distrusting, cautious, clever. Thoughtlistener tries to look inconspicuous but everyone seems to notice her presence due to her past. Because of this she is cautious and trusts no one. She is a terrific strategist and as talent for spying, but it seems to her that no one recognises her worth. This makes her very depressed.
Interests: Death, secrets, truth, the Dragon condition, legends
Dislikes: Money, corruption, greed, unfairness
Fears: Noise, being in the spotlight, public speaking

General Appearance
Height: 22' 4''
Scales: Violet/Indigo/Maroon/Silver; Several oustanding scales in maroon/silver; indigo underbelly; violet scales
Eyes: Indigo
Appearance: Scales shimmer in the light; tries to look small and nonthreatening; no accessories so far

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: NightWing
Inheritance: Purebred
Family: Unknown
Mate: Single and Semi-Looking
Hatchlings: None

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Swift, clever, can anticipate enemies' moves
Special Abilities: Telepathy; no limit, range of 3 miles radius, can drop in at will but has difficulty leaving angry, violent minds
Weaknesses: Isn't very strong, is emotionally weak
Combat Style: Overwhelm with speed, hit and retreat, use telepathy to avoid incoming attacks

Background
History: Nobody knows where Thoughtlistener really came from. One day, she just seemed to appear. Nobody pays attention to her, but there are rumors the gods sent her as a valuable asset to the Tribe... or as its destruction. As a result, she is seen by many as evil and few as important, but she doesn't seem to mind. On the inside though, she hates herself for this.
On Thought's point of view, she simply woke up one day in the Deadlands of NightWing territory with her memory wiped. The only thing she can recall from her past is a destructive fire.
RP Sample: Thoughtlistener crouched low to the ground, the scent of lamb making her mouth water. She loved mutton. More than anything else, in fact.
Her target grazed in ignorant bliss by a pool. Thought gathered up her black mist in her throat and swished her tail in anticipation. Just when the lamb heard her and turned to bolt, the NightWing stunned the sheep with the mist. It tumbled head over heels and fell asleep. Quickly Thoughtlistener ran to the sheep, dispatched it with a swift blow to the head, and swallowed it whole. Satisfied, she took to the sky.

Last edited by Thoughtlistener on Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:08 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Personality and ability review/ Height review)
Thoughtlistener
Thoughtlistener

Female Posts : 3
Location : In the briar bush? No... how about that hole... no? The tree then! No?!

Back to top Go down

Thoughtlistener the NightWing Empty Re: Thoughtlistener the NightWing

Post by Tezz Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:59 am

Two things I see here. First of all, your personality is too short, we require 5 sentences for a baseline so that your character can be understood well. The second is your telepathy ability. How does it work? Is there a limit on how much you can use it? What's the range on it?

Bump when finished.
Tezz
Tezz

Male Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoughtlistener Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:14 am

Tezz wrote:Two things I see here. First of all, your personality is too short, we require 5 sentences for a baseline so that your character can be understood well. The second is your telepathy ability. How does it work? Is there a limit on how much you can use it? What's the range on it?

Bump when finished.

Have you read book 6 of the original Wings of Fire?? I thought the staff know what that is! That is shocking... this site seemed to be based on Wings of Fire.... clearly I was wrong. Telepathy is based on Moonwatcher's telepathy... it is a NightWing skill... in the books....

It works by hearing other dragon's thoughts in your head, and adult dragons can do this at will. There is no limit to it. The range is a several mile radius.
Thoughtlistener
Thoughtlistener

Location : In the briar bush? No... how about that hole... no? The tree then! No?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:31 am

Here its for the Gods. They wouldnt let me have it.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezz Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Thoughtlistener wrote:
Tezz wrote:Two things I see here. First of all, your personality is too short, we require 5 sentences for a baseline so that your character can be understood well. The second is your telepathy ability. How does it work? Is there a limit on how much you can use it? What's the range on it?

Bump when finished.

Have you read book 6 of the original Wings of Fire?? I thought the staff know what that is! That is shocking... this site seemed to be based on Wings of Fire.... clearly I was wrong. Telepathy is based on Moonwatcher's telepathy... it is a NightWing skill... in the books....

It works by hearing other dragon's thoughts in your head, and adult dragons can do this at will. There is no limit to it. The range is a several mile radius.

As character apps are accessible to all members to plan out roleplay opportunities, we ask that all aspects of an application are understandable with little outside knowledge. Not every member on the site has read the Wings of Fire series, and while they may serve as inspiration the world of Pyrria is its own separate entity here. I would ask that you explain how the ability works in full detail, without referring others to a resource off of our site.

Additionally your height of 4'8" is well under the NightWing minimum height of 20ft.

Bump when finished.
Tezz
Tezz

Male Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoughtlistener Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:46 am

Sorry 'bout the shock. Bumper cars. bounce
Thoughtlistener
Thoughtlistener

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:01 am

Sorry to interupt, but telepathy is a banned ability as you could easily see the other dragons moves and thoughts and overall just easily dodge them and beat them.

And like Tezz said, yes it is based off of the books but to make it more fair for everyone it is still different. As you can tell, we have a group called the 'FireWings' and they are the only dragons that can breath fire, and EarthWings and LightWings used to be MudWings and RainWings. So sadly, this is not an exactly WoF match.

As for strengths, how swift is she? How fast can she fly? Also, when you say anticipate enemies' moves can she know what they're going to do every time?

I got to go for now, but please fix what we have asked you to fix.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:54 am

Moving to declined due to over 2 weeks since an update. Contact me if you wish to take it out and continue.
Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down