Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Morbid The Nightwing Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Morbid The Nightwing Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Morbid The Nightwing

2 posters

Go down

Morbid The Nightwing Empty Morbid The Nightwing

Post by Morbid Sanity Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Morbid The Nightwing 9
Name: Morbid
Alias: The Enchanter
Personality: Morbid is abnormally cautious of his surroundings. He sees all dragons around him, even his "friends" as tools to use for his own personal gain. Very hot headed and is often annoyed when other dragons don't do what he wants. Nitpicky and doesn't like when his tasks or others tasks are not done perfectly. Likes to laugh at his food before he kills it. Very narcissistic and is often insubordinate to higher ranking dragons, believing they should be the ones serving him.
Interests: Enjoys violence, hunting and being a leader
Dislikes: Hates "friendship", physical contact that doesn't involve maiming, and viscous liquids
Fears: Losing his freewill
General Appearance:  Black with short legs, a long snout, and a strong build. Has a long thick, spiky tail. Has talons attached to his wings and a very short wingspan.
Height: 58 ft
Scales: Black glittery scales that give off a purple glow when light reflects off of them.
Eyes: Yellow

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Nightwing
Inheritance: 1/4 Lightwing
Family: Does not have any family
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Very good with his claws which can crush solid rock. Able to take a large number of blows and stay upright. Is a master at deceiving and manipulating his opponents, even without using his powers.
Special Abilities: His breath being particularly weaker than other nightwings does not directly put opponents to sleep but instead it clouds their mind, making them drowsy and puts them into a light trance. His eyes can shine different light wavelengths which further captivate opponents and can slowly bend them to his will. He also has a whispery soothing voice which can further entrance his victims. Weaknesses: Not very evasive or particularly good at dodging attacks, easily angered and not very aware of potential threats or attacks.
Combat Style: Likes to get an unfair advantage in any way possible, usually will exhale on his opponents putting them in a daze. He uses strong melee attacks to weaken his opponent. Likes to strike the limbs of his opponents. When his opponent is weakened he likes to take the opportunity to hypnotize it, bending it into submission and then do as he pleases with the loser.

Background: He was always harshly criticized by his parents for being a late bloomer and not being good enough at fighting. Later after he finally discovered his special ability and was corrupted by it, he hypnotized his parents to apologize, take back everything they said, and complement him before he slit their throats with his claws. He left his parents' bodies to rot and threw their heads into a volcano. His
grandmother, a powerful member of the lightwings was the only member of his family that treated him well, but after learning of his corruption and the murder of her daughter, she gave him some last advice before cutting ties with him.
RP Sample: Feeling particularly peckish, even though the sun had set an hour ago, Morbid growled and walked out of his cave in a tired and hungry daze. His vision at night was average at best, but could very easily hear any animals drawing near. Hearing a soft hiss only a few feet away, he perked his ears and began to run towards it. Sniffing around and finding it's exact spot, Morbid smiled devilishly at the snake as he grabbed it with his claws to strangle it. Morbid gave a hearty laugh and after the snake lost consciousness Morbid took care to remove the venom sacks in his fangs before devouring it whole.
Morbid Sanity
Morbid Sanity

Male Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Morbid The Nightwing Empty Re: Morbid The Nightwing

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello there Morbid Sanity!! Welcome to DRF <3

Just have a few things that I'm going to need you to edit before you can jump in and RP with us Smile

There's just a bit of a muck up here, the layout isn't quite right with this one.
The description of the general appearance was meant to just go in the 'appearance' section instead of next to the heading 'General appearance'. Just copy paste this into your app and just add the description next to the 'appearance' section.
Code:
[font= Papyrus][b][u]General Appearance[/u][/b][/font]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Scales:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Morbid Sanity wrote:Inheritance: 1/4 Lightwing

I just need you to specify what the other 3/4 of your inheritance is~ you can't really be only 1/4 of a tribe and nothing else, that doesn't make too much sense.

Morbid Sanity wrote:Is a master at deceiving and manipulating his opponents, even without using his powers.

Can I just ask how he is a master at deceiving others? Is it because he is good with words, or is it because he is good with making people think that they will do one thing, but then he goes out and does another? For example, attack with his right paw, but actually strikes with his tail? Would you mind just adding how he is a master of deceiving others please ^^

Morbid Sanity wrote:His breath being particularly weaker than other nightwings does not directly put opponents to sleep but instead it clouds their mind, making them drowsy and puts them into a light trance. His eyes can shine different light wavelengths which further captivate opponents and can slowly bend them to his will. He also has a whispery soothing voice which can further entrance his victims.

I am going to need to ask you to change this entire ability. The reason I ask is because this is like a hypnosis, which is banned on the site. The reason it's banned is because it's power-playing, taking control of the other character without their permission. So, if you wouldn't mind, please change this ability to something else.
However, that being said, if you wanted to, you can keep the mists with their unique strength of trying to make them drowsy, but I would like a few more things that are limitations of this breath.

One last thing! I promise!

In your weaknesses section, you say that your character is;

Morbid Sanity wrote:easily angered

This is my opinion, but I think that if you want this to be a weakness it needs to be a bit more elaborated, tell me how he is easily angered, what makes him angry? That and I think this should also be in the personality section as well.

Bump when you are done~
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down