Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra)

2 posters

Go down

A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra) Empty A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra)

Post by Neltharion Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Neltharion was on his way to the Firewing territory, He's going there because he read about Ice Phoenixes. After he read about them, He knew he just had to have one. Neltharion can't even imagine how it'll be with an Ice Phoenix in his home, It'll make it more inhabited for sure. Maybe an Ice Phoenix can take care of hatchlings, or not. You can't really know what they can do, It all depends on who it is.

Nel was nearing the FW border, He didn't notice it though. he was thinking "What would Kyrin think if I brought a Ice Phoenix home? would she like it? Would she accept it?......I'll see what happens, I'm sure she'll be fine with it" Nel returned his attention towards his flight path instead of his mind. After a while he reached the border and went down to land, He landed and was looking for a nice spot to take a nap after all that flying. After about 15 minutes of searching he found a nice big rock to lie on. So that's what he did and took a nap.

Neltharion wouldn't know if anyone was nearby to see him napping. He didn't think about that anyone could be aggitated that he was nearby the border. That's why he took a nice and relaxing nap near the Firewing border.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra) Empty Re: A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra)

Post by Midnight Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:39 pm

The lovely Hydra was getting ready for work as a guardian one day. Her slave, the icewing pheonix Peitaa, was just outside her cavern on land of plateaus nearby some volcanoes. She was jolly but anxious for a day of patrol on the boarders. The dragoness walked outside the cavern and saw the bird.

"What a magestic creature," said flora to the other heads. "Indeed." said Venus. "Do you think she likes it here, like, do you think we um... you know, take care of her well enough? Do you think she likes us?" asked Flora innocently. "Well she's our slave, not pet nor friend..." said Lilith sternly. Then Titania said, "To you maybe but to the rest of us, she's practically family..."

The dragoness then put the ice pheonix in a cage, half in the shade of the cavern and half in the light. She put some food for the bird in it and some water besides the food too. And thus she began walking towards the boarders, for her sworn sense of duty was urging her not to be late.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra) Empty Re: A Freezing Theft (Private: Sol and Hydra)

Post by Neltharion Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Nel woke up with a loud yawn and started stretching his limbs outwards. His limbs fell down in relaxation then, while he looked into the clear blue sky. His stomach grumbled after 5 minutes of lying down. Nel slowly got up and looked in his satchel if he brought anything, Of course he forgot to take anything this time, he let out a sigh and started to look around for anything to eat. After looking for a bit he spotted a deer and he licked his lips, looking hungrilly at it he thought "Perfect"

Nel started to sneakily get behind the deer and slowly got closer, but then he realized he was pretty big and easily spotted. That's what happened, The deer spotted him and started to run away, "SHAIT!" Nel started chasing the deer that was heading into the direction of Hydra, After a while of chasing the deer jumped through a bush and went past Hydra, Nel jumped out of the bush and landed right in front of her, "Oh, heeeey, How's your day?" he said kinda awkwardly because he just jumped out of nowhere. "So, who are you?" He asked trying to not get an awkward silence.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:26 pm

The multiheaded dragon was taken aback abit, not expecting to find any action so early on her shift. She immediately jumped back with a surprised look on each of her faces, and courageously puffed out her chest.

"Who goes there!?" assterted Lola to the massive earthwing. Rosa was very nervous, the young dragon was not nearly the same size as Neltharion, and her body began heating up, readying for combat. "Hello!" said Flora with a big smile on her face. "Shh, Flora we're supposed to be guarding the boarder, we don't know anything about this dragon," said Venus. "Aww, but he seems friendly..." replied Flora. Zoth was obliviously sniffing around. "Are you single?" asked Titania casually. "Ugh, no! This is no time for romantic games," Said Lola furiously, and the two of them began bickering. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" asked Venus, charmingly trying to maintain peace.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Neltharion, looked at the Hydra who tried to be more intimidating, by puffing out her chest. She still hasn't answered his question. But what can you expect from a giant dragon who comes out of nowhere. for now he'll just see what she will do, who knows, maybe it'll be interesting

"You can call me Nel" He answered her first question of many to come from the many heads in a casual tone. He listened the other head just saying hello again, Just then that head got shushed by the other one saying that they should be huarding the border. Would be logical, considering that it IS a guardian's duty. Everything went well until, she asked if he was single. "...What why do you need to know? And no, I'm not single." He answered her, he does not like these situations, even before he got a mate. He let a sigh of relieve to hear that it isn't time for romantic games. "Oh, I was just looking for an Ice Phoenix, I read about them and I just had to see one." He answered once again with excitement in his voice "Do you know where I coud find one?" He asked her with a glint of hope in his eyes.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:58 pm

The multiheaded dragon was busy arguing amongst itself, besides Venus, alert and charismatic, who listened intently to the opposing dragon as it spake openly about how he had wanted an ice pheonix. "Oh!" said Venus excitedly, "They are a bit rare I think, we are so greatful to have one of our own, though. Yeah, you can pass through, if you mean no harm afterall..." Venus kept quiet about how her day went, because she was dealing with arguing sisters all morning, but her tone of voice suggested she was trying her best to stay optimistic.

And Venus began talking to her sisters, trying to calm her whole self down.

"What's the problem now?" she said kind of stressed out, like a tired mother watching after her kids. "Lola's being a bossy jerkface again!" said Titania. "I'm trying to stay on duty, but they won't listen," said Lola. "He's soo cuute!" said Flora, "too bad he's not single..." "Flora, we cant be daydreaming on duty, we have to stay focused" Then the blind Zoth said with a contorted grimace of agony; "I'm starving, go hunt..." "How many times do we have to tell you Zoey, we have the same stomach!" said Lola. "Yeah, when one of us is hungry we're all hungry," said Titania. "Shut up you doofus," said lola in her nasty voice, and Titania became very sad. Rosa was pretty much silent for the whole incident, but told Venus with her thought voice that Lola was being very rude when she (Venus) wasn't paying attention. "I think we're all a bit hungry..." Said Venus. Rosa finally spake; "most definitely..."
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:41 pm

The great Neltharion listened a bit, after he heard the bit about the Ice Phoenux he could just shout out of excitement. After she said that he could see the Ice Phoenix he almost couldn't hide it. on the exterior it might seem he's normally happy, but in reality he's very excited. "Of course I mean no harm, why would I?" He said in a rather normal voice, instead of a highly excited one.

Then the arguing happened again. all he did was sigh when it just started. He heard that he was cute and thought "Not again." Luckily it ended with that. He just can't take flirting. He kept listening, then the hunger part came up. Nel was wondering how much bickering these heads would do on a daily basis. Atleast it stopped with the conclusion that they were all hungry, what do you expect? It's one body. He then came up with an idea "How about you take me to your home so I can see the Ice Phoenix and you'll go hunting. I'll be able to make someone when you come back" He asked her, It would be able to give him peace when he was studyng the Ice Phoenix. It'll also give him the chance to cook something, He can't imagine hat he'll make with what she will bring back, if she's ok with it.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:03 pm

"Absolutely!" said Venus unreluctantly. They had already decided it was time for a break to eat, so Hydra turned to the opposite direction facing away from Neltharion now and invited Nel to follow her. "So let me get this straight, you want us to hunt, and you will cook?" Venus asked sweetly, looking over her shoulder.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Nel went to follow her to her home. He wondered if she lived in a cave or a normal house, Maybe even a tower like him. Nah, Probably not, He hasn't seen a lot of tower homes. then she asked him if she got everything. "Yep, I'll cook and probabaly take a good look at the Ice Phoenix" He answered her with a warm smile and continued following her. He also took a look around the Firewing territory. He noticed it was pretty warm here "It's really warm here, At the edge is nice and comfy" He said, giving a comment on the Firewing land.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Hydra obliviously nodded her heads, "Okay, sounds fair," said Venus, eager herself to get food.  She was just trying to pacify some of the others, they thought such a kind gesture to cook was a forward response to their flirting, namely Titania and Flora.  But Rosa was a bit concerned, although Hydra was an adventurous free spirit, not the traditional type, she suggested to Venus Nel might be.  Via thought, Rosa insisted she considder that maybe he would steal Peitaa, otherwise he wouldnt be offering to cook.  The intelligent Rosa was dismissed by Flora who was blinded by the infatuation she brought along wherever they go.  Venus, also thinking he was cute, decided to ignore Rosa's concern.  Rosa appeared to be very frustrated.

"Oh," said venus chuckling, now seemingly more optimistic and jovial, "I'm a Firewing, heh, to me I think we can all agree that its much more cozy the further you go."  Venus had a cheesy grin trying to look flaunty, but she became intuitively discouraged when she noticed Neltharions apparent lack of interest in her.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:02 pm

The Grrrrrreat Neltharion kept following her wondering when they'll arrive. He was looking around at the charred landscape welp, atleast it's better than nothing. His gae then turned at Hydra and was thinking about what she was thinking. "So, Are we there already? I'm an impatient person." He said just a tad bit impatient. After a bit more of walking "I'm just a halfbreed, I can't tolerate the hight temperatures as you guys, but alteast I can handle it a bit" He said back in his normal tone. After a bit more of walking "Sooo, how is it being a guardian?" He was getting kinda bored at looking at a charred background
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:59 am

"Well first of all, stared venus in retort, "Being a guardian is great!" interrupted Titania. "Rrright, that's what I mean to say." continued Venus.

"But secondly," Lola included herself, "We are also a half breed," added Rosa. "What's the matter, tough guy? Can't take the heat?" teased Lola again. Zoth seemed to be distracted, by what nobody knew because she was blind. They all presumed she was just lost like usual, oblivious to almost everything. But really what she wanted was food since she was promised some.

As it appeared, it was true, the heads were more in sync, and less bickery. But Rosa was still warning the heads, she suspected malintent.

"But to answer your question," began venus again, "Yes, we're almost there. We live just up there on the plateau. It wasn't long after you showed up that we had left home, so..."

And Titania impulsively thought Nel was being impatient, like the rest of them were too for food, and she commanded the body to run full speed, without warning towards their home, which was very close... Titania was allowed to do this, because she was the best at combat. But in this case, it may have been a little abrupt.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down