Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings!

5 posters

Go down

High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings! Empty High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings!

Post by Virgo Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello everyone! Your favorite queen here to tell you about a wonderful opportunity! I know how bad of a position the IceWings have been in lately. They are very lacking in authority. So I am here to offer you some once in a life time opportunities! As you may know, your new queen, Virgo, is quite young. She's 14. As to be expected, the young Virgo will be needing some help around the castle. And that is where the new position will come in.

Alongside Royal Adviser, I now have a new high ranking position open! This is the position of the Army General. The army general will be in control of the military armada of the IceWings, and will be responsible for helping to train the troops and making strategies and plans involving the army and border patrols. However, the Army General may not take orders from the royal advisers, like most other subgroups may. They can only enact orders and receive orders from the queen.

Army General position will be chosen by 8/12/16 10:00 p.m. EST.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Main Account:[/b]
[b]Posting Activity:[/b]
[b]Overall Activity:[/b]
[b]Current Position:[/b]
[b]What Position are you Applying For?:[/b]
[b]Why Do You Want This Position?:[/b]

[b]What Is Your Relationship With Virgo?:[/b]

[b]What Will You Do To Help the Tribe?:[/b]

[b]Do You Have Any Experience With Leading?:[/b]

Last edited by Virgo on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings! Empty Re: High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings!

Post by Virgo Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:44 am

This is being bumped, and times for selection of the new ranks is being moved up, too!
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings! Empty Re: High Ranked Positions Available for the IceWings!

Post by Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:02 am

Character Name: Wolf
Main Account: Aero Dynmaic
Posting Activity: Mostly active
Overall Activity: Very active
Current Position: Tracker
What Position are you Applying For?: Royal Adviser
Why Do You Want This Position?: Because I feel that Wolf would be able to help her considering the she is her mom and cares about her as well as the rest of the tribe. She has also gotten to see her sister lead and feels that she would make a great leader herself. If she couldn't be leader she'd at least want to help make the decisions of the tribe in one way or another. It'd also be a good way to be more active with Wolf.

What Is Your Relationship With Virgo?: Her mum

What Will You Do To Help the Tribe?: She will make sure that everything is running smoothly, and if something is off she'll tell Virgo. Wolf will also try to suggest ideas to help such as better guard training, more festivals to keep moral up, better healing centers, better jail, ect. She'll keep an eye on things if asked or even just on her own. Because she is her mother she'd also risk her life to defend her if it came to that.

Do You Have Any Experience With Leading?: Not with leading a tribe but I have been a lieutenant before and a Royal Guard.
Wolf
Wolf
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Character Name: Zaroc
Main Account: Atrex
Posting Activity: active all day, almost every day if possible,
Overall Activity: Extremely activd
Current Position: Icewing Citezan
What Position are you Applying For?: Royal Advisor
Why Do You Want This Position?: I strongly feel that Zaroc would make a great royal advisor for his experience and wisdom, and his way with words and helpful personality. He's always wanted to help out his tribe, and this would be a great opportunity for him. He's also a kind old soul, who would treat everyone he met with courtesy, so he can be trusted not to turn meetings into referee matches, basically.
It would also help me to be active with this partiuclar character every day.

I myself, this is the main reason I'm actually applying, wish to see the IceWings active again, which would boost the site greatly. I love this this website and would be eager to help it's IW tribe become great again. I'm a hard working person who'd try my best to help out as much as I can. I'm also trustworthy in terms of activity and can be trusted to keep promises made to Virgo OOC. I've also been on this site for about a year, so I know the ins and outs of it pretty well.

What Is Your Relationship With Virgo?: Just a fellow tribe member.

What Will You Do To Help the Tribe?:

-Zaroc would be a great royal advisor because he would listen to Virgo and give his well thought out opinion to her. He would try his best to cooperate with her and his fellow IceWings in general and make the best decisions for the tribe. Zaroc is intelligent and can tell when something seems off or if someone is lying to anybody, including the Queen. He is also extremely eager to help his Queen and tribe, so he would do his duties with extra hard work put into them. He's a good debator and is able to persuade almost any dragon into almost anything.
For me, my reasons are listed above, I wish to make the tribe active again and I myself am VERY eager to help out. This would be an interesting way for me to be active with Zaroc as well.

Do You Have Any Experience With Leading?:

-Zaroc was the one who helped make decisions in his family, and grew up trying to be the best leader he could be. He's spent years studying the ways of leadership and the leaders of other tribes in the countless scrolls he'd read. He has never led anything major like a tribe before, but knows lots about it and is a dragon who knows a lot about politics and debating in the tribes.
Zaroc
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:55 am

Attention! Lieutenant will be on the 2nd, and the royal advisers are being chosen tomorrow! If you want a shot at a high ranking position, now is now and tomorrow are your last shot!
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:40 am

Last chance to apply for a royal adviser position! Royal advisers will be chosen tonight!
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:59 pm

.... sigh.

Welcome the new royal advisers, Wolf and Zaroc!

Due to lack of applications, the lieutenant position is being suspended to the 5th. Apply quickly!
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 pm

I got the position? O.O Holy.. Thank you! Very Happy
Zaroc
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:25 am

ATTENTION ALL ICEWINGS. Lieutenant position is still available! If applications aren't made by the 8th, no lieutenant shall be chosen!
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:19 pm

New IceWing rank available! Army General! Have fun applying!
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigore Baraf Malamig Men Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Character Name: Frigore Baraf Malamig Mendimtar
Main Account: Artemix
Posting Activity: From today active daily.
Overall Activity: Once again fully active.
Current Position: Citizen.
What Position are you Applying For?:Lieutenant
Why Do You Want This Position?: I could very well imagine Ledas being extremely helpful aiding Virgo to lead the tribe and taking over if she is unavailable. As several other people have mentioned in their forms, it could also help me regain full activity because i take being lieutenant highly serious and would constantly attempt to brainstorm new ideas to keep tribe activity high.

What Is Your Relationship With Virgo?: Another tribe member who's been utterly unsocial and is very eager to change that and help his new queen.

What Will You Do To Help the Tribe?: Ledas would contribute with his calm analysing mind and the information he gained throughout his mere years, eager to share it with others especially the new queen of his beloved tribe, who he would do anything for. He is also very patient and always loves to teach others, therefore he would always volunteer to take over classes, whether combat or other classes. I would constantly think of new things to attempt and keep IW activity high.

Do You Have Any Experience With Leading?: One of my alts Artemix is Lieutenant of the Lightwings.
Frigore Baraf Malamig Men
Frigore Baraf Malamig Men

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:33 am

Due to changing some ranks around, Frigore, I will be adapting you as a Royal Adviser instead of a lieutenant, if that is okay with you.

Adviser positions are now closed! You may still apply for army general, however!

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down