Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus] Empty Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus]

Post by NightFlare Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus] Tumblr_myxy6mkfYJ1souo92o1_400

It was around seven o' clock, at the far side of the NightWing territory. The moon shone brightly overhead, its brilliant rays sending magnificent sheets of beauty down to the earth below. The great, large conifers that surrounded this side of the NightWing forest would creek and groan, their immense presence warning off intruders. Small, woodland animals would dart back and forth between the great stumps, their little eyes darting across the barren landscape.

A dragoness would sulk across the terrain, her eyes appearing lazy, and her body posture relaxed. But her mind was as alert and vivid as ever. Her slender, smooth body would move between the shadows like a snake.

She was on the hunt. But not a hunt for food. A hunt for a special flower, that only bloomed at nightfall. Her eyes would scan her surrounding. Around her neck hung a satchel. Inside were a few more precious herbs and minerals.

With a huff, she'd jump over a rock, continuing her search.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus] Empty Re: Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus]

Post by Primalus Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Ferrum lay stretched out next to a rock when he felt pebbles from above falling on him.  He looked up and saw a graceful figure leap over him, landing softly on the ground.  He sat up and yawned, showing the razor sharp fangs hidden in his maw.  He had slept the whole day away, and figured that it would be best to get up and see what this dragoness was up to.  He stretched and quietly walked behind the dragoness that had leapt over him so rudely.  He couldn't see very well yet, so he couldn't quite make out who he was following, but he recognized her scent.  She was just an ordinary citizen.  It's like she's looking for something, he thought as he continued to follow her.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

http://primalus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus] Empty Re: Shadows of Vengeance [Private Primalus]

Post by NightFlare Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:54 pm

It was quite a beautiful night out. Despite having moved to the edge of the NightWing territory, where most of her alchemic creations were dealt out, away from the prying eyes of the capital, she rather enjoyed the focus being taken off of her. Due to heavy security, her first plan would be quite difficult to enact now. But her second.... she'd just have to wait and see.

A faint glow caught her eye, and a sly smirk would part her lips.
"Found you," Nightflare would say with a chuckle, approaching the small, glowing white orchid, and carefully lifting it from the earthen soil.

Gently dusting it off, Nightflare had stopped in a slightly crowed location, filled with trees. She could hear the rattling of the wind against the branches. With another small smirk, she'd raise up her head. Not even bothering to look behind her, she'd call out in a smooth, calming voice, chuckling slightly
"You know, it's rude to follow people."
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:03 pm

So that's what she's looking for, Ferrum thought as he stared at the beautiful white flower.  As soon as he heard the dragoness address him, however, he stood in shock.  How could she have known? he thought worriedly, Even I couldn't hear myself!  He slowly and quietly backed away from the dragoness and turned around, only to run right into a tree.  As he rubbed his head, he looked back towards Nightflare and sighed.  There was no getting away from her now. He stood up and shook his head clear from the thoughts rushing through it. "That's a nice flower you've got there," Ferrum said stupidly, not knowing how to properly communicate with a female that was so enchanting.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Now it was time for her to turn around and look at him. Despite her age, Nightflare still appeared as young and beautiful as ever. The majestic, sweet purple aura that constantly circled her, seemed to illuminate against the moonlight. Her sleek, black scales shone with a strange luminescence. She held a small smirk, but her face masked any kind of emotions she could have portrayed.

"It is, isn't it?" She'd say with a chuckle, sending vibrations down her body. When her eyes lain upon the male, she examined him. He was about half her size, and completely black. Quite lean, and strong muscled. He almost blended into the darkness.

Due to the fog, it was hard to see him. But Night could still see his figure through the darkness. She'd lift the flower up to the moonlight, examining it. A small specimen, but she supposed it would do.

"So, what brings you to the edge of the NightWing territroy, darling?" Night would ask with a sly smile, turning her full attention to the male. Perhaps this night could prove interesting, after all....
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:39 pm

"Y- You woke me up, so I decided to follow you. But now that you're headed back, I'll just go," Ferrum said, worried about what might happen to him if he stayed any longer with this mysterious, yet beautiful dragoness. He turned around and began to head back to the rock where he was sleeping earlier when he stopped and asked, "If you don't mind my asking, what's that flower for?" He stared directly at it, still hypnotized by its beauty. It was like it was made of light. Even though he couldn't see very well with bright lights, this one didn't seem to affect him. It was as if the flower had some special property that made him able to stand it.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:20 pm

She watched quietly, her burning, purple eyes, seeming to pierce into the male drake's soul. Her tail would swish ever so slightly. Her eyes would trail him, and she seemed to every word he said intently. As he would walk away, she remained quiet, visually expressionless. But on the inside, a plan was beginning to formulate in her mind. A variety of possibilities.

As the dragon paused, again, a small smirk would appear on her face, and she'd straighten her body. This gave her an even more intimidating factor, as the moon rose behind her now, shining down, making her body appear as nothing more than a shadow, with her purple eyes staring down at the male.

"Ah, this beautiful thing? It's actually a useful herb. For medicine," The dragoness would chuckle, twisting the stem of the flower in between her paws. "I apologize if I woke you, but please. I rarely get any visitors out here. Tell me, young one, what is your name? I would love to be graced with your presence this fine night, if you don't mind.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:29 pm

"M- Me?" Ferrum asked, looking around as though there was someone else there.  He knew that she was taking to him, but he was beginning to get scared by this dragoness.  Her eyes seemed to pierce into his soul.  It was as though she could see everything that he had ever done, just by looking into his eyes.  "I'm Ferrum," he said, trying to stand a little straighter.  He didn't want to talk any more than he had to, so he tried to keep his mouth shut as much as he could.  He hadn't seen this dragoness around in the town, so he wasn't sure if she could be trusted.  Was she exiled?  Is she a rouge? he thought, thinking of all the secrets that this dragoness might be hiding.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Nightflare tilted her head, watching the dragon. Mortals were quite bad at hiding their emotions. Her smirk began to soften, as did her posture. He obviously appeared scared, just by watching his eyes flash, his irises catching the light of the moon as Nightflare stared down at him. Her eyes would illuminate warmth, and an oddly inviting aroma would begin to seep around them. She'd chuckle, her voice smooth and calm.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ferrum. The name's Nightflare. Tell me, what are you doing, so close to the border?" she'd ask with a friendly smile, though she still stared him down, a sense of authority and charisma hinting and dripping from her tongue.

There was an odd air of trusting. But some part of Ferrum would still tell him to run.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:54 pm

"I- I was following you," Ferrum said, still confused as to what secrets Nightflare was hiding.  He made sure to keep a great amount of distance in-between them in case she tried to attack.  He tried moving back even more, but he was pinned up against a large tree.  There was no way out.  He had no idea that they were near the border.  He had been wandering aimlessly for the past few days, as he had nothing to do back in town.  "I- I'd better... um... get going," Ferrum stuttered uncomfortably.  He didn't feel like he should trust Nightflare.  She seemed like the type to want to take advantage of other dragons.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Nightflare blinked, listening to him with a cool, apprehensive expression. He started to back up. Foolish dragons. She wouldn't get anywhere at this rate. She let out a small sigh, glancing up at the moon. Oh, sweet sister, I know you're watching. A small frown would trace itself across her lips. That cursed thing. Oh well. You couldn't shoot the moon out of the sky.

Her aura seemed to shimmer and shine as the moon made Nightflare's face visible. Her soft features were once again visible, no longer exaggerated by the darkness cast upon her by the moon.

Gently holding the flower, Night would move, though, not towards Ferrum. She held the flower in her paw, placing it gently into her satchel, and heading back towards her house, a gentle expression on her face. She paused as they were next to each other.

"I suppose that rude awakening is what you get for sleeping so close to the rogue territory, Night would chuckle, her charismatic tone making her seem approachable, her scary factor having gone down a tad bit, "Though I am dreadfully sorry. I suppose I could repay you with a relaxing walk through the forest. I could show you some more of those beautiful Ghost Orchids. They are quite beautiful in groups. They shine like the stars in the sky."
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:12 pm

"Uh... Okay, I guess I could go for a walk," Ferrum said, not trying to cover up the fact that he was no longer as scared of Nightflare.  He followed closely behind her and asked quietly, "So why have I never seen those flowers before?"  Ferrum's bright green eyes shone through the night as he stared into Night's.  She was stunning in the moonlight, but he began to shake those thoughts from his head.  She's obviously too old for me, why would I even think of that? he thought.  He wasn't even completely sure about what gender he liked.  There were males that were plenty attractive back in town, but he had never built up the courage to ask one of them to be his mate.  No.  I have to keep my mind straight right now.  She could attack at any moment, and I won't be able to see it coming.  I've got to stay alert.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:06 am

"They're found mostly at night," Nightflare would muse, responding to his question calmly and in a cool manner, "And are usually only seen by the border. They can't handle the activity, so they only thrive in places of low dragon activity, as well." she'd add, looking up at the dark night sky, as clouds would begin to crowd across the sky, blotting out the moon and stars, but still leaving the faint shine from it.

Shadows would begin to trace across the trees, but the darkness didn't seem to faze Night. "It is quite a beautiful night, isn't it?" she would chuckle, looking down at Ferrum. They passed by a few more trees.

In the distance, Ferrum would be able to see a faint glow coming from the trees.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:55 am

"Yes. It is quite nice out," Ferrum commented, looking up at the night sky. Looking back at where they were headed, he asked, "So what's that up ahead? It looks like it's glowing." As they got even closer, the small nightwing had to squint to see what was up ahead, seeing as the glow was incredibly bright the closer they got to it. He couldn't quite make it out though. Turning to face Nightflare, he asked, "What is that? I can't quite see it. The light is too bright for my eyes."
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Nightflare watched the dragon. Their muscles were relaxing, so that told her they were being more accustomed to her. That was good. A small smile would entwine itself across her lips, sly and devious, but it would disappear in an instant. So fast, if he had seen it, he'd question if he had. A tingling sensation of trust was beginning to build up, though if he felt this trust, he wouldn't be able to explain it.

"The light? Oh, that's just the Moonlight Ghost Orchids." she'd say with a chuckle, using her large wing to help shield Ferrum's eyes from the light, as she lead them into the field. Trees would quickly drop away, being replaced by a flowing grass area, with small, delicate flowers all around them.

The flowers' light was dull, but still beautiful against their white color. "Take a whiff. They have quite a nice scent." she'd say.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:34 pm

Ferrum closed his eyes and bent down to sniff the flowers. The scent was incredibly strong, but he felt like he had smelt them before, he just didn't know where. "So what is this place? I do t think I've ever seen it on any of the maps that I've come across," he asked Nightflare, not able to look at her because of the glow of the flowers. He bent down and sniffed them once more before he finally remembered.

It had been a clear night out, and Ferrum had only been about seven at the time, but was wandering aimlessly about the forest in search of an animal to eat. He was weak and couldn't keep going much longer, but had tried his hardest to get as far away from the human village as he could. The humans had been chasing him for miles, trying to capture him and sell him to a willing bidder. He fell asleep in a clearing with the same flowers that he was smelling now. He couldn't remember what had happened after that, though, and decided to clear his mind and focus on the present.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:11 pm

Night watched the strange dragon as he would lean forward, getting a whiff of the beautiful flowers. She made note of his apparent dislike of the light they gave off, even though it was faint. She could only imagine how his senses might be effected, were he to be in full exposure of the sunlight. Or gods forbid the FireWing territory. Flicking her tail, Night would carefully pick up a few more flowers, depositing them into her pouch, before strolling over to stand by Ferrum's side.

"Nothing special. Just a cozy little outcrop on the side of NightWing territory. These flowers look like common orchids in the day time, so no one really knows about this place. It's just another one of nature's wonders." she'd chuckle, a charismatic tone still hanging to every word she said.

The moon glimmered a bit, sending light through the shadows, cascading down Night's back. Combined with the light coming from her pouch, she looked quite majestic against the black, lit sky. From looking at her appearance alone, she looked no older than thirty. But one could never tell with these things, could you?
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 pm

"So what's the real reason you dragged me out here?" Ferrum asked, staring deep into Nightflare's eyes.  He could tell that something was up, he just didn't know what.  He turned away from the orchids and began walking back to the rock where he slept when he stopped and said, "I know that you're looking for something, but what is it?"  Without waiting for a response, he began to walk back into the woods, away from the light.  Ferrum's scales were beginning to get dry, and he needed water, or else he would begin to crack, which was extremely painful for him.  He took one last look back at Nightflare, secretly hoping that she would follow him, before continuing on his walk.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:19 am

Nightflare would watch him with mild interest. However, she knew that it was becoming quite late. She glanced up at the sky. Roughly around ten or eleven o'clok. Time sure does know how to spin by. When the dragon asked what the real reason for her bringing him out here was, she faked surprise. "Are dragons no longer allowed to yearn for a simple walk through the forest with delightful company? As I told you, I haven't seen any dragons and had a wonderful walk through these woods for quite some time.

"As for what I'm looking for... these flowers will do nicely." she watched him as he started to walk off. Not saying goodbye? Hmm, rude. However, Nightflare could pick up on his yearn for her to follow, just by the way he waddled slowly, and glanced behind his shoulder.

Being a polite mistress, Nightflare would call out to him, "Say, you look quite parched, not to mention tired. The night is quite late, after all. Why don't you accompany me to my cabin? It would be my pleasure to serve you.". the dragoness would say with a smile.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:26 am

"R- Really?" Ferrum asked.  It was quite a long ways back to his rock, and the cabin was probably much closer, so he replied, "Uh... Thanks!" and quickly ran over to Nightflare.  He stared up at the tall dragoness and wondered, How old is she really?  She can't be just a little older than me.  She's much wiser than that.  He looked around, looking for any signs of water, since his scales were beginning to get dry. He didn't have much longer before they would begin to crack, which he couldn't allow to happen again.  "Do you... uh... know if there's a creek or something nearby?  I'm... uh... really thirsty." Ferrum asked awkwardly.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Night thought for a moment at his question. "There's a small stream by my cabin. It's just a few flights farther this way." she'd say with her usual deep, beautiful, silky tone, taking Ferrum in the direction of the cabin, leading him away from the bright flowers. Their light would fade away until there was nothing left. However, Night's bag of herbs would still shine soothingly, glistening beautifully in the darkness. They passed a few trees, going in winding path ways.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:46 pm

"Okay, thanks," Ferrum said, obviously parched. His voice was beginning to get raspy, and he wouldn't be able to carry on much longer. The moonlight shining through the trees made him feel slightly better. The light from the moon was one of the only lights that he didn't mind.

As he followed Nightflare through the forest, he saw a small, trickling creek up ahead. As he began to run towards it, he tripped over a tree root and face planted into the ground. Coughing, he went to drink from the stream. After a few minutes of drinking, he felt much better and was ready to resume on their journey. He went up ahead of Nightflare and began to walk backwards, asking, "So why have I never seen you before? Your scent is familiar, but I don't believe that we've met before."
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:25 pm

A deep chuckle escaped Nightflare's throat. "Darling, judging by your physical feature's, I'd say you're no older than twenty to twenty five. If my hunch is correct, you were only about five to seven when I moved out here. I am much older than I appear." she would say with a sly smile, gazing down at the young drake. Nightflare was nearly 95 in human years, but in dragon years, she was still quite young. Due to her aging potion, she looked about thirty, regardless of how old she was physically.

They soon arrived at a small cottage. At least, it looked small on the outside. Nightflare would sigh. "I must say, I was not expecting company, otherwise I would have prepared better for it." she'd comment, gazing up and down the vine-entangled cottage.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Primalus Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:24 pm

"It's okay," Ferrum smiled.  He still knew to be alert, but Nightflare seemed safe enough.  As he looked closer at the cottage, he saw vines trailing up the sides, seeming to enclose the house in a sort of cage.  Looking up at Nightflare, he smiled.  She was probably the nicest dragon that he had ever met. "Shall we head inside, or do you want me to stay out here?" he asked.
Primalus
Primalus

Male Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:43 pm

"Of course I wouldn't leave you out here!" Nightflare said, almost shocked, but that shocked expression was quickly replaced by a laugh, to show that it was all in good fun. Indeed. She quickly ushered Ferrum in, and closed the door behind them with a gentle hum, before quickly rushing in front of Ferrum, leading him towards the kitchen. It was surprisingly big for the small cottage Ferrum had seen on the outside. When they arrived at the kitchen table, Nightflare would look over at him, asking, "Would you like some tea? I have plenty I could make for you."
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next