Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Death Of An Angel (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Death Of An Angel (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Death Of An Angel (Open to all)

+2
Atrex
Ignatius Sikum
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Death Of An Angel (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Death Of An Angel (Open to all)

Post by Atrex Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Atrex had been snooping around the cave the Queen resided in. The one where him, Athena, Storm, Ender and Draco had fought her twin. He was scanning the shelves, adoring and practically worhsipping the countless historical scrolls from long ago. Once lost, now found, these priceless objects.
Atrex had been browsing, pouring over the scrolls of FireWing history (who knew Tempest was just the THIRD Firewing leader? The tribe was younger then he thought). The events were very much intriguing. Golden eyes locked on the words and drawings on the scroll, a low humming noise caused Atrex's tail to lift a few inches. His head rose from the scroll and he searched for the source of the noise.

He noticed a blue glow from underneath one of the shelves near the back of the cave. Tilting his head, Atrex glanced behind him, before returning the scroll to its rightful place and approaching the shelf. Bending his head, he peered under the shelf to see a scroll, half open, and he could see the letters that were written were.. Glowing blue? How odd.

Both excited and nervous, Atrex tentatively reached under with a claw and clasped the scroll, shakily bringing it out and lifting it into view with trembling claws. He glanced around to make sure he didn't look conspicuous, before he opened up the scroll. His eyes widened when he saw the letters were GLOWING. A bright blue! Okay, that was already known information, but.. The drawings.. They were beautiful. No dust was on its surface. What kind of scroll was this?

His eyes narrowing, Atrex's eyes became so wide it looked as if they might fall out. This was written in a family language he couldn't understand. Which meant whoever wrote this came from where he was born! A foreigner! How he knew this? Where he came from, every family had a language they spoke to each other with, such as to propose, marry, so on and so forth.

Becoming extremely excited, Atrex became giddy when he noticed there were pictures of Nightwings circling the page. What did it mean? He thought one of the dragons resembled one of the Nightwings he'd seen around, but he couldn't be sure. He HAD to show this to somebody?

Turning, Atrex dashed into the halls of the cavern, through the tunnels and flew vertically upwards into the cave that served as the entrance, before diving forward into the light filled valley.

Atrex flew to the borders of the Icewing territory as fast as he could, taking no notice of the funny looks he got from the few rogue dragons he passed. When it started to get chilly, he stopped. He hoped to spot Cariharn of even Zaroc. Would Athena be around? He hadn't seen her in a while.. (D:)

Landing clumsily, Atrex called out. "Cariharn!" He realised that she was a scholar, maybe she could help him! What had him so intrigued was the fact that this language he had never heard of before, but he knew it was a family language by the way the letters were written. The letters all resembled Ps, Zs or Ss. A theme.

Besides, he was smitten for Cariharn, and wanted to impress her with his finding if possible.

"Zaroc? Athena!"

Last edited by Atrex on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Death Of An Angel (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Of An Angel (Open to all)

Post by Storm Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:33 am

// Alright, that is fine. Smile I am just so anxious to start RPing with you on there. Razz //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Death Of An Angel (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Of An Angel (Open to all)

Post by Atrex Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:00 am

Atrex was abruptly awoken by Storm exclaiming his name. "Hmm?" he murmered, before his eyes found Cariharn. Realising how weird this looked, he awkwardly took his wings off poor Storm, knowing he was probably strangling him. They flopped over his back and stayed there. He barely had the strength to raise his head.

She had the scroll! "Oh thank Astral," he murmered, shutting his eyes in his relief. Opening them again, he saw Carihanr starting to read it, and without her knowing, she started to grin. A foolish grin also found it's way onto his face as Atrex laughed weakly in excitement. "I know, right?! It's amazing! I wonder what it says! It's probably enchanted, judging by the colouring of the letters. Why would it need to be enchanted, though? I can't read it, it's not in my family language. So we need to find someone who can understand what it says. Know anybody who has a family language, Cari? " he asked. He didn't realise he kept calling her 'Cari' instead of her full name. It was basically his little nickname for her now,
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:16 am

Why had Zaroc chosen to come out here at this hour? And in such a bad climate condition?

It didn't bother him too much, the cold was soothing to him. It was the snow swirling around him that bothered him. It was getting into his eyes and lodging in the sides of them, causing his vision to blur at the sides and for his eyes to become sore.

Cursing himself, Zaroc loathed himself for deciding to take a walk, thinking he could take on Mother Nature. A lesson learned, though, which was good.

Trudging through the deep snow, the great ice dragon's head was tucked into his neck, and he was bent lower then usual as he tried to find his way to shelter. Seeing a shadow in front of him, he lifted his head, braving the onslaught of snow, and his eyes widened.

A cave? Out here? It looked so out of place, the rest of the land visible was flat with hilly terrain nearby.
This looked.. Dragon made. This was icy, too. Spthis was created by magic, and recently, for the snow had not piled up on top of it yet.

Observation and curiosity told Zaroc to approach, and he did.

Walking up to the cave, he peered into the mouth. If one looked at him, at first glance he'd look like some dark, great looming beast. He recognised the three inside. Two from the party he'd been at ages ago, and Cariharn, whom he'd seen around the tribe occasionally. He knew most of the members. He'd have to if he wanted to get a higher position.

But.. A Skywing and Lightwing out here? In this weather?

This is like the start of a bad joke, Zaroc thought as he stepped inside. "What is going on here?" He demanded, glancing at Cariharn with a questioning gaze. "And you two," he said, looking at Atrex and Storm. "What in the name of all that is good and holy are you doing out here? If she hadn't found you, I shudder at what would have become of you!" He scolded the younger ones, feeling like an old dad for some reason.

"And as for you," he said, looking at Cariharn. "Good job on finding them," he praised her lightly. His eyes found the scroll in her grasp, and his brow furrowed. "What's this?" He asked, gesturing towards her. Were the letters.. Glowing?
Zaroc
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 am

When Storm had made note of their current situation not getting any better, she paused, snapping out of her thoughts. Right, why had she not realised that a SkyWing and LightWing would have trouble surviving in this climate, even if there wasn't any harsh cold winds attacking them? Atrex had then gotten up and explained to her the scroll and his thoughts and she looked back at the scroll, trying to think of anyone who would speak a family language. But first she had to get these two dragons out of this snow desert. She was about to roll up the scroll and guide them out of here when she noticed another dragon enter the ice shelter.

When the figure finally came into sight, she relaxed slightly after seeing that it was just Zaroc. He then asked what was happening. "Ah, Zaroc. Good to see you here. I honestly have no idea why these two are here myself, but it appears that they have found this scroll which we believe is enchanted. Has the snowstorm cleared up yet? We desperately need to move these two out of this cold climate before they freeze to death," she explained.

Cariharn then paused, looking up at the stake slightly, "Also, do you happen to know any dragon who speaks a family language?" she asked.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:52 am

Storm was relieved when Atrex woke up. They needed him awake if they all wanted to get out of here alive. Right when he was going to say that they should try now to get out of the snowy wasteland, another IceWing appeared.

Storm recognized him as Zaroc, an IceWing that he had met back at the shipping party a while back. He was about to greet him, but then Zaroc started scolding them for being out here when they shouldn't be. That annoyed Storm a bit. "F-first of all, you are n-not my mom," Storm replied, still shivering. "Second-" he sneezed several times loudly, and got cut off as Cariharn explained the scroll.

"G-guys, come on, we n-need to leave. I doubt me and A-Atrex will l-last much longer out h-here." He walked shakily up to the mouth of the cave. How were they going to do this? It was definitely a sticky situation. They wouldn't last too long out there. They needed to get out of the IceWing territory fast!
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:19 am

Zaroc listened to the female scholar, his eyes narrowing. An enchanted scroll? Interesting. He'd only ever seen one enchanted scroll before in his life. Zaroc glanced over his shoulder at Cariharn's question, before shaking his head. "No, it's still going strong. I know the way to the borders, but getting there while navigating through a snowstorm will be a problem for these two," he said, gesturing to the duo with a wing. He was already brainstorming how to get them out, he just needed a well thought out plan..

"Family language? Why, no, I don't, and I certainly don't speak it myself." he glanced again at the words he could see from his view of the scroll and noticed they weren't in any language he recognised.

"It must be in a NightWing language. Does Oculus, Oreo or any of the higher rankers speak their own language?" he questioned, glancing at the two again.

He rolled his eyes at Storm's words and spoke. "I may not be your mother, but I am an old, rather boring dragon who knows the difference between eagerness to find information and just pure recklessness," he replied, making sure to glance at Atrex to show he was talking about the both of them. (burrrrrn xD)

He nodded at the young Lieutenant's words and walked up to the mouth of the cave alongside him. Then, he got an idea. "Cariharn," he said, inclining his head in his deep thinking state. "Are there any trenches or cave systems around here?"

Zaroc
Zaroc

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:21 am

Atrex's eyes widened when he saw a huge dark creature standing at the mouth of the cave. He opened his mouth to scream, but then it stepped inside, revealing itself to be Zaroc, the dragon he'd met at the Shipping Party. Slowly, he shut his mouth, and Atrex stammered out, "Z-Zaroc?!" in his shock.

Zaroc scolded them, and Atrex looked away, feeling his face heat up. He listened as Cariharn and Zaroc exchanged words, and then Cariharn asked Zaroc the million dollar question. His golden shoulder's sagged in disappointment when Zaroc said he didn't know anybody who spoke a family language or even spoke one himself.

Storm spoke up, and Zaroc spoke words that made Atrex lower his gaze, guilt in his eyes. He was right. He had dragged Storm out here and nearly got him killed. Atrex accepted his words and gave a short nod to show he understood.

He watched as the old dragon turned and looking out of the cave, fidgeting with his claws as he awaited an idea to come from the trio. He was all out.

Blinking at Zaroc's words, Atrex looked at Cariharn, awaiting her answer.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:21 pm

// BUMP. Cariharn. By the way, Atrex, he is going to propose to her, right? And they are still going to find Athena's body? We need to get this topic moving along lol. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 am

BUMP
Zaroc
Zaroc

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:39 am

WHERE ARE YOU CARIHARN??????

I will PM her
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:53 am

//Sorry for the late reply!

Cariharn sighed a little when Zaroc answered that he didn't know any family language but had slight hope thanks to his suggestion to ask the NightWing higher-ups. Then, the problem of escaping the snowstorm was brought up and she was asked if there were any trenches. She licked her upper jaw and walked towards the mouth of the cave and stuck her head out to examine their surroundings. However, it didn't really help that the snow was still blurring her vision and she couldn't exactly make out the snowy landscape.

"Hold on a moment, I'll be looking around for a while. I should be back as soon as I find a trench or cave path somewhere," she told the others.

Cariharn then exited the cave and went around it, looking around until she spotted a hole a little further away, about a 15 minute walk, on somewhat elevated ground. She smiled a little as she approached it, the hole was a bit small, but it was big enough for an IceWing if they squeezed a little. After some clearing of snow, she stuck her head inside and looked around, ice stalactites were hanging from the roof of the cave and it certainly wasn't any warmer. The cave seemed to carry on a long way, along with sloping ground. The path carried on until it split into two paths, causing the dragoness to groan silently. This cave could very well have a route towards the border, if they took the right path. Cariharn gulped as she entered the path on the left, it was a steep slope, and she doubted it would be save to slide down it, especially with all the ice around, thus she backed out of it and looked towards the path on the right. It was again, a steep downwards slope, but there were faint scratch marks on the ice, showing signs of being used. Whether or not that was a good sign, she couldn't say.

With a sigh, she turned around to head back to the group. She's kept them waiting long enough, they should be able to work things out when they come across the area. The trip out the cave also took a while as it mainly sloped downwards and rarely had any straight paths, causing her to have to climb a little. Soon enough, she managed to exit the tunnel and reached the ice cave the group was waiting in.

"I found a tunnel cave some time away from here, it mainly consists of downward slopes until the path splits into two. They're both pretty steep downward slopes, and the path on the right seems to be used since there are some claw marks left on the ice..." she said, looking at everyone.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:02 am

Storm nodded to Cariharn as she left the cave. He started to get nervous. How much longer could him and Atrex survive out here? He shakily swept all of the snow away to make a small place for him to lay down. He was exhausted. He laid down and drummed his claws on the cave surface beneath him impatiently, wishing he could do something.

After a while, when Cariharn didn't return, Storm started to get anxious. But then relief coursed through him when she poked her head into the cave. Some time away? he thought, anxiety gripping him. He swallowed it down, though, and stood up. "Cool. Th-thank you, Cariharn. L-lets get moving." He walked to the entrance of the cave.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:13 am

[I hope it's fine if I join! Razz Oh, and Zaroc, this takes place before Icy Enchantment and A Spar with the half God.]

Artemise was out exploring. She'd managed to run away from Avalanche successfully, and now she was making use of her freedom to explore. After a while of pointless wandering which included plenty of cursing, she finally found something that piqued her curiousity. She moved closer to inspect it, and that was when she saw a SkyWing walking out. Her first reaction would have been to snap at him and demand, "Why the hell are you here in IceWing territory?" But she recognised him. Storm. She'd met him before on a beach, near SeaWing territory. And behind him, Cariharn. She'd met Cariharn before too, while she was lost in a jungle. And Zaroc! She grinned at him. She had met him before, with that mysterious hybrid rogue who called herself Ilzusa. And he was the Royal Advisor. Yes, she had bumped into him many times. But she did not recognise the LightWing. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Who are you?" Artemise demanded.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:49 pm

BUMP Atrex
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:43 pm

Atrex looked on as Cariharn stuck her head out, feeling disappointment rise in his chest at Z's reply to her question. Who knew what the scrolls SAID then? Oculus? Tenebris?.. Delilah?

Atrex's eyes widened at Cariharn's words, and then she walked out. "B-Be careful!" he stammered as her tail disappeared into the snowstorm. He laid there, shivering, trying to resist the urge to use poor Storm as a hot water-bottle again. While he waited, his eyes trained themselves to Storm's claws as they drummed on the cave floor, soon becoming hypnotised by the hypnotic movement.

After a while, however, the anxiety began to get to Atrex. After five minutes, he stood up, ready to go find her. "I'm going out. Cari could be in trouble," he announced, stepping towards the entrance.

And at that moment, Cari's head appeared out of the darkness of the outside world. Jumping a few inches, Atrex relaxed, breathing a quiet sigh of relief. He listened to Cari's words and nodded. "Alright. We'll check it out up close,"he said, stepping up beside Storm. He couldn't help but shuffle closer to the much larger Zaroc, using him as a shield. He admitted, the much larger dragon made him feel a lot safer..

"Who are you?!"

A female voice caused Atrex's head to snap around, and his eyes widened when he saw a rather beautiful dragoness standing there. After a moment, Atrex realised her words were directed at him and what little colour remained in his now pale-yellow face drained to a ghostly white. "[color=#ffff00]U-Uh! A-Altre-Alli-Amanda-Atrex!" [/colour] He managed to get out. Tucking his back wings into his sides more, he managed to steady his voice a little more as he met the eyes of the dragoness in front of him. "T-The LightWing Healer. You know.." A cringed expression came onto Atrex's sharp featured face as he hopped from claw to claw, the cold getting to him. Teeth chattering, he finished his sentence with an obvious wince.

"Cl-Clumsywings?"
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:05 pm

// Eyy, Trexy is back! Razz //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:37 am

Artemise felt a pang of regret when the LightWing's already pale face seemed to lose its remaining colour. Then he stuttered out his name, and she managed to catch only one name out of all the words he said: Atrex. Well, a nice name... But that didn't mean he could randomly wander around the IceWing territory. She watched him, eyes narrowed, as he went on to state his rank, hopping around with his fangs chattering. Her eyes softening visibly, though, when the word "Clumsywings" left his maw.

"Never heard of you," she said, "but Clumsywings certainly isn't a nice nickname. I don't think you're clumsy...?" Her voice rose slightly at the end in a question, and it obviously said: C'mon, prove to me whether you're clumsy or not. Then, despite the fact that he was a stranger and could probably have bad intents, she spread her wings, blocking most of the bitingly cold wind that had bullied Atrex into having to jump here and there to conserve some warmth.

"Why are you here?" Obviously her earlier "question" that was implied with her tone was forgotten. But this question was more important. Drawing herself to her full height, and towering over Atrex, she looked at him with piercing, midnight blue eyes that demanded a response. Radiating from her was an authority that only a high ranker would have.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:26 am

Storm looked in surprise as another IceWing looked into the cave. He knew that dragon. Uuhh, Artemise! That was it! "Greetings, Artemise," Storm managed to say hoarsely. "Me and my friend Atrex got stuck here while we were looking for Cariharn, who is also our friend." Then when Atrex stammered out his name, Artemise loomed over them and tried to make herself dominant over them. Storm stood up to his full height, which was still a lot smaller than Atremise, annoyance rising in him.

"Could you just please help us get out of here?! Can't you see we are freezing?! I don't know how much longer we will last!" He growled, angry at the whole situation.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Artemise matched Storm's growl with an even vicious snarl. She did not appreciate being growled or snarled at, whether it be friend or foe. "Your fault for even entering into the IceWings' territory in the first place," she sneered in a most un-Artemiselike way. Oh, it was so easy being nasty. Easier than acting all nice. "State your business here, Storm, then I'll bring you to a warmer place. If not..." She moved her wing so that the chilling wind blew in, and gave Storm a grin. "I'll leave you to the harsh climate of the IceWing territory. What do you think?" Her tail curled around a haunch as she tilted her head in a catlike way, giving Storm a taunting grin. It would be so nice if he attacked her. She could finally have someone to vent her anger on. Everyone was watching her, she knew, but she didn't particularly care, not anymore. When she was in one of her moods, she didn't care about anything at all. "So, Storm...why are you here?"
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:04 am

Zaroc looked on as Cariharn took her leave to go look for a way to help the two, silently guarding the entrance to the cave. He was concerned for these two, despite his recent scolding. He'd give them a proper lecture once they were warm and safe.

On the inside, he was praying to the god Arkhor for help, praying a miracle would take place so these two wouldn't freeze to death.

Now he was glad he'd received the inconvenience of being stuck out in the storm.

The Royal Advisor stood straighter when he saw Cariharn's dark outline, before she appeared in the cave. He listened, before nodding sharply. "Right. Good work, Cariharn, let us move before these two fools freeze to death," He said. As the two exited, he stretched both wings over the two so they were more shielded from the winds slicing at their bodies.

A loud voice caused Zaroc to snap his head around, eyes flashing as his tail lashed, whipping around to defensively hold itself in front of the one closest to the would-be attacker, which was Atrex.

Oh. It was Artemise.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Zaroc's tail went back to rest behind him as he quietly observed the interaction. When Atrex said 'SillyWings' he raised a brow. Was he being treated bad in his tribe?

He nodded to Artemise as she stretched a wing over Atrex. "They wanted to ask Cariharn about this scroll they've got, or something," he said, backing up Storm's statement.

Then, things got nasty.

Zaroc's eyes widened as Artemise changed completely. He then decided to put everybody in their place before somebody lost an eye. "ENOUGH!" he shouted, frowning."Artemise, stop being so immature and control your temper! That's enough, from the both of you!" he said, giving her a look that stated he was not messing around with her. "Now, let us move before these lost souls become iced statues, shall we?" He then ushered the two forward. "Try to move around your body parts, it'll help warm you up," he said, before looking at Cariharn. "Lead the way."

(Ooooh, Z's losing the head! XD)
Zaroc
Zaroc

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:26 am

Zaroc called her immature. It gave her pride quite a dent, and she narrowed her eyes to slits of midnight blue as she directed an unpleasant glare at Zaroc. Oh, she was going to show him exactly how immature she could be. With a haughty huff, she tucked her wings in, letting the chilly wind blow in as she closed her eyes for a while, appearing to recompose herself. When she opened her eyes again, she gave all the dragons in the room a lazy grin. "Your wish is my command," she told Zaroc mockingly, a razor sharp edge to her tone, indicating her irritation at being told off, despite having a taunting grin plastered across her face. Then, speaking to the rest, she said: "Come on then." Backing out of the cave, she then turned around to walk properly. When all of them were outside, they would find heavily falling snow, accompanied with hail which battered them mercilessly. Of course, it was all Artemise's work. The re-composing herself part was the time she had used to summon a blizzard, and a hailstorm. What a lovely combination they made. "Oops, looks like the weather has worsened. What now?" Artemise said, turning her head to face the others. "Stay in the cave, or brave this storm? It's up to your royal majesties."
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2