Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nyxera Iris, Fireborn child Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nyxera Iris, Fireborn child Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Nyxera Iris, Fireborn child

5 posters

Go down

Nyxera Iris, Fireborn child Empty Nyxera Iris, Fireborn child

Post by Nyx Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:00 am

Nyxera Iris, Fireborn child Nyx_by_artemise_o3o-dahi5o2

Personal Info
Name: Nyxera Iris
Alias: Nyx
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Nyx is a friendly, playful hatchling who tends to stir up trouble wherever she goes, mostly because of either her playfulness, curiousity, or mischievousness. She has an inquisitive nature, and being bold, she isn't scared to break a rule or two to satisfy her curiousity. She isn't afraid of asking questions either, and she can continuously pelt another dragon with questions for hours on end if she wishes it. However, if asked nicely to go away, she will do it; if the dragon yells at her to go away, she will get irritated and end up venting her irritation on the other dragon by asking even more questions, this time stupid ones. Nyx, although easily irritated by rudeness directed towards her or anyone else, rarely gets mad, mostly because of the fact that she can put her temper on a tight leash, meaning that she is an expert at restraining her temper.

She can respect others' privacy as well; if they don't want to tell something to her, she won't press for details; this trait and her ability to restrain her temper makes her a good friend. Nyx is easy to be around as well; she's very cheerful and friendly, albeit extremely naughty, and is also willing to be a punching bag. Nyx is a faithful friend; she would never abandon someone just for a new dragon who's more popular, etc.

Interests:

-Nibbling/Glomping

-Gifts

-Games

-Jokes

-Unfortunately, setting fire to things

-Food

-Sleeping xD

-Precious gems like diamonds, gold, etc etc

-Drawing

Dislikes:

-Being accused for something she hasn't done

-Others assuming stuff about her

-Super cold places

-Rude and arrogant dragons

Fears:

-Getting abandoned

-Disappointing those she loves

-Permanently losing the ability to breathe fire, talk, walk or fly.

-Getting a beating

-Facing the split personality of a good dragon

General Appearance
Height: 10 feet
Length: 20 feet
Wingspan: 25 feet
Scales: Overlapping diamond-shaped scales which has slightly jagged ends. The scales are a beautiful scarlet with golden tips. Only one tip on each scale is colored golden and they are those which are facing backwards or downwards.
Eyes: Two light blue orbs which darken at the edges. Go closely and you can see flecks of gold and silver.
Appearance: On the back of her head, there is a pair of thick horns that rise up and slant downwards ever so slightly. They are connected to her ears. Her neck is of medium size and length, and it is connected to a slim, delicate torso, and her whole body is lined by small, sharp spikes. She has beautiful scarlet scales with golden tips that shimmer.

Halfway through each limb, the scarlet starts to lighten to white, which means that the top of her limbs are scarlet, the middle is a fainter hue of red, and the paws are white. Her curved claws are black in colour, and they are unusually sharp and long for someone her age.

Her wings are the same colour as her scales, but the translucent membrane between them is white in colour. Her underbelly, which is, like her paws, a shade of pure white, has a pattern decorating it; the pattern consists of sets of two lines that run downwards and meet at points, like "v"s.

She has a tail which has two white spikes which are slightly curved; there is a small flame in the middle of them. It can't be extinguished unless Nyx is underwater for 10 minutes/2 posts or in a place which has a temperature of 15°C.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: FireWings
Inheritance: Pureblooded FireWing
Family: Abandoned her. The FireWings found her egg on the borders of their territory.
Mate: In the future!
Hatchlings: She is one? xD

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

-Pleasing others. She has a pretty large list of things she can do to please/appease someone in her head. Also, she can act sweet and cute and innocent, so..well...

-Annoying others. When someone irritates her, she will usually become extremely taunting, and annoying. Thankfully she is easily appeased. Apologise or give her a gift and she will be fine.

-The willingness to forgive and forget.

-Endurance. She can endure pain or large amounts of stress without saying anything, but she has her limits, of course.

-Honesty. She rarely lies, and when she does, her behaviour will become slightly odd, for she feels guilty.

Special Abilities:

-Flame Enhancer. She can enhance the flame of her tail or the flame she breathes from her maw or both; the flame(s) will become bigger and hotter. The enhanced flame(s) lasts for three posts before going back to normal.

-Fire manipulation. It isn't that strong, though. She can only make the fire bigger and hotter, and if she concentrates really hard, move the fire from its original spot by a few centimeters. Note that she can only manipulate the fires of people who trusts her, but she can't manipulate the huge ones, only the small ones for the time being. It lasts for only one post, and she can't do it all the time, for she needs to develop it.

-Resistance to small fires, but definitely not the big ones or lava.

Weaknesses:

-Large amounts of water. If she goes underwater for 10 mins/2 posts, the fire on her tail will extinguish (it will only appear again after 2 posts) and she will not be able to breathe fire for 3 posts.

-Extreme cold. She is fine with a little of chill, but with extremely cold temperatures, the fire on her tail will extinguish and she will not be able to breathe fire for two posts. And she will keep shivering badly.

-Soft scales. Well, only for the underbelly/her stomach area, which is between all four of her limbs. They are still hardening, so they're slightly softer than the others on the rest of her body. The scales on her body are hard, but not as hard as a mature dragon's, so it will be easier to pierce through her scales

-Being lured away easily.

-Too softhearted.

-Too young to fight, but during combat, she'll try her best to help.

Combat Style: She will target the weakness of the opponent and keep striking that particular area. But she's small..not much damage done..

Background
History: Will be revealed through RP~!
RP Sample: Arte here, I'm sure you know how I RP.

Last edited by Nyx on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:56 am; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Nyxera Iris, Fireborn child Empty Re: Nyxera Iris, Fireborn child

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 am

Strengths

'-Her drawings are realistic. But she's no good at painting, so her drawings are always in black and white...'

Is this for when she's a 3 year old or when she's older, because I doubt that a 3 year old dragon could make something realistic. Of course, if you have a good enough reasoning, it could pass but it just seems a bit unrealistic.

'-Excuses. Caught doing something naughty? Well..she usually has an excuse..'

'-Honesty. She rarely lies, and when she does, her behaviour will become slightly odd, for she feels guilty.'

These two just seem like the contradict each other. If she lies about an excuse, wouldn't that not make her rarely lie? And if she feels bad for it, wouldn't she feel bad all the time for the fake excuses? Unless of course she says it and is like 'yeah, that's why I went out there.'

Special Abilities

'Of course, it can be put out by water..but the water will have to splash on her WHOLE body.'

Is this just to put out the hotter flames or all of her flames? Everywhere else it says 20 minutes to put out her tail flame, which is unrealistic and unsure why it's so hard to put out. Unless you're a Charmander. I'm sure that if fire hit enough water it'd go out in seconds.

'-Resistance to fire. Every FireWing is resistant to fire? That's why they're called FireWings?'

Actually, surprisingly, not all FireWings are resistant to fire. But I'm just going to add this in here you need to put a bit more weaknesses on her. Right now, especially for a hatchling, she's really strong and only large amounts of water and cold weather can stop here. Are her scales still soft? Is she easily lured away? I would like a few more weaknesses, especially for her age.

~~

Bump when finished
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:53 pm

I won't like it if her fire goes out the moment it touches water, as it will be annoying. What if she was strolling around and she accidentally got water on her tail? At least the 20-min-of-underwater-to-put-out-her-flame is only applied for her tail flame, for the rest...well, they'll go out at once the moment water touches its heart. If I put 10 mins of underwater is it okay?

And she's resistant to fire.

Also when water is splashed on her whole body of course everything is put out. If it was only her tail flame that was put out that's OP. I know that, at least .3.

I removed:
-Drawing
-Excuses

Added:
Weaknesses:
-Being lured away easily, softer scales on underbelly. That part of her is kind of soft and more sensitive so if you tickle that part... e.e

-Time taken for her tail flame to appear again after being extinguished.

Oh, and sorry about her age (3), I thought I put 5 xD can I put "nice drawings" if she's 5 or 6?

Bump.

Last edited by Nyx on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:00 pm

1/2 Approved
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:28 am

'ello again ;D Few things to fix up.

Personality

Bit of a Mary Sue character again. Change it, you know how <3

Abilities, strengths and weaknesses

Nyx wrote:-Fire manipulation. It isn't that strong.. She can only make the fire bigger and hotter, and if she concentrates really hard, move the fire from its original spot..by a few centimeters. It lasts for three posts.

I don't understand? What is this referring to? Can you put in what this is referring to, how is the fire able to survive one post, can it survive on the land? I'd like you to go into more detail with your ability as, to me, it is rather confusing and unclear.

Again, you have a lot of strengths with this character. Instead of having so many, why not only give them a few and have your character develope the ability or characteristic that you want them to have?

You also state here that she's good at annoying others, but why would she do that if she is a "friendly, playful hatchling who has an extremely inquisitive nature."? That's a bit contradictory, change it a bit and you know how to Razz

I would also recommend another weakness, due to the amount of strengths that you have against how many weaknesses she has. It could be as easy as she can't fight at all or something like that.

Bump when editted~
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:45 am

Hmmm...

Personality:

-Added: However, she can be really, really loud if she gets very excited, it can be very annoying. She is also very reckless, and she will sulk if someone tries to give her advice..she absolutely hates advice and lectures. She will pretty much try to run away if someone is gonna lecture her..

She is also very rude at times, talking back to someone older than her if she feels like it.

Oh, and she sulks if she has to do something she doesn't want to..

Special Abilities:

-I added more details for fire manipulation

Weaknesses:

-Added "too softhearted".

-Added her inability to fight..except for burning others xD
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:50 am

One thing to edit.

Nyx wrote:-Resistance to fire.

You added this, rude. So, if you want it, I need you to tell me how resistant she is to fire, is she still easily burnt, what can she withstand? KEEP IN MIND she is still young.

Bump when edited~
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:54 am

Bump.

"-Resistance to fire. Only small fires I mean xD"

Is this alright?
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:54 am

Suppose it'll do Razz

2/2 approved
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Out for edits~
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:02 am

The sulky child has her age and height updated! She is now 8 years old. And her height is around...err, 20 feet, I suppose.

Bump.
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Reapproved~
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:49 am

Out for edits
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:02 am

Bump, edited height and length.
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:49 am

Re-approved
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Moved for edits
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 am

Bump, rephrased personality, deleted a strength and a weakness, and added in some details about her underbelly.
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Re-Approved
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King