Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise) - Page 2 Empty Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise)

Post by Kyuurei Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Hop hop hop

Prancing across the stepping stones scattered across the river bed, the little dragon Kyuurei made his way to the border of the snowlands where the Icewings are now residing in. Not going in any further, he ran to the snow top mountain which was the closest to the borders and climbed all the way to the top. When he reached a cliff, a cave was waiting for him. The Icewing gave out a yap and ran to the entrance of the cave and not going any further and stood in front of it, as he was waiting for someone or is just guarding it. The cave is just some sort of an ordinary cave, nothing special was in it.  His blue fur shone out against the white snow and gray rocks but with a blizzard going on, it makes it hard to spot him sitting outside a cave on a high cliff of a mountain.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise) - Page 2 Empty Re: Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise)

Post by Artemise Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:03 am

Artemise snorted. "Rose in her mouth? Are you serious? Why are the things conjured up by your brain so weird!?" She burst into a fit of laughter again, her whole frame shaking as she laughed, hard. Then she laughed even harder when she pictured Rei staring dreamily at a beautiful, rose-carrying (She snickered at that thought) sweetie.. And the best idea hit her. It was not that easy to stop laughing, but she managed. "Be right back! Stay here." She flew out, and then dived down, looking around for a rose plant; she spotted it after a while of glancing around. She swooped down, picking one from the plant and held the beautiful red rose in her jaws before gliding upwards and back to the cave. She landed on the entrance and stood there, letting her eyes unfocus and become dreamy-looking. "Oh, Kyuurei," she said sweetly, walking, no, sashaying towards him. "Did you dream about me?"

Last edited by Artemise on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise) - Page 2 Empty Re: Edge of the cliff (Private Artemise)

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Still being blinded from the sun, Kyuurei stayed in the cave even though he was told to stay here, but he still wasn't going to leave right at this second anyway. He kinda wondered why Artemise left so suddenly but well, almost every dragon have the impulse to abandon Kyuurei whenever they can so it's not really a big deal... A few minutes later, his vision was restored by slightly but he still couldn't see his surroundings properly. Everything will be fine if Artemise comes back, AFTER my vision comes back... He thought hopefully but his hopefulness was soon destroyed when a dragon walked into cave he was in and called out his name, that prediction was much worse than what he predicted which caused him to curse in his head a lot before standing up and face the dragon that just walked into his cave.
As his vision still wasn't fixed, he hardly could tell who she is, her words and the way she is carrying the rose suggests that she was Misty but he wasn't so sure that this is actually her. Her voice seems rather off, her size doesn't matter as her size changes each time Kyuurei meet her. One last thing he knew about Mist was that she told him she had light purple and white scales and because of his colorblindness, he cannot really tell what colour this dragon's scales are. There could be a slim chance that this dragon was imposting his lost dream dragon, Misty but what if she is really Misty and doesn't likes being mistakenly called imposter? Not really wanting to guess, Kyuurei pretended that had poor memory about others, "Um... Who are you again?" He would add more to this short question but he thought it was the best to leave this up to Misty to respond to this question in any way she wants...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:03 am

Artemise stopped in front of Kyuurei and let her lips curl up in a smile. "Kyuurei," she cooed. "You really don't recognise me?" She placed a talon under Kyuurei's chin and tilted his head back so that he was looking at her properly. "Who do you think I am?" She swished her tail, feigning annoyance when she was actually having a good laugh in her mind. Well, not exactly good laugh; the real Artemise who was currently trapped in Misty-Artemise's mind was rolling on the ground, shrieking in laughter. It was really not easy to stop a laugh from escaping her, but she managed...still, she would not be able to keep it up for long. She opened her maw to say something, but then the rose that had somehow managed to stay in her mouth dropped to the ground at Kyuurei's paws. A wicked thought crossed her mind. "Kyuurei..Will you marry me?" She smiled sweetly and the Artemise in her mind was crying, for she was laughing so hard.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:44 pm

As this mystery imposter continued to act strangely nice and sweet, Kyuurei was getting more confused and weird out by this dragoness. He had no recalls of meeting a dragoness who act like this to him before. So then he had no choice other than to play along with this... act. "Misty... Is that you?" He said with a weak smile, not really digging into this idea, at first. It wasn't long until the rose dropped from Artemise's mouth and fell onto Kyuurei's paws, it somehow triggered a memory of his...

Kyuurei held his head high with a bold look on his face, not having a hint of fear in answering Artemise's awkward question. "Marry you will did ya say now? You could of asked me that a while ago when we were hangin' out... In my dreams?" The alternate answer he could of had said to her was that it was too early to ask him that question, they barely knew each other. With the rose on his head, Kyuurei stared forcefully at Artemise's face to determine if she was serious about this relationship or not. "So, you wanna... Come with me and see if you're definitely into this?" He said, his wasn't in his usual self but the rose had something to do with it...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2