Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone. Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone. Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone.

4 posters

Go down

The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone. Empty The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone.

Post by Frost Thu May 26, 2016 11:22 am

It was a cloudy and imperfect day for Frost the dragon. He growled and looked for some food. He grins as he sees some deer for the taking. He swoops down and grips the wiggling buck in his talons. He rips off its head as blood and shards of bone fall towards the ground. He chews on the head along with the skull with his sharp steel hard teeth. He shallows and lands near a river and gulps down some water. He sets down the buck and begins to rip into its carcuss. Blood batters his lips and muzzle. He uses his talons as knives to cut into the tough parts of meat and fat. He is half way through with the carcuss now and yawns. The sun begins to set as night appoarches. He sighs and yawns."Time for bed I think. What to do with the rest though? I don't want to waste it."
Frost
Frost
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone. Empty Re: The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone.

Post by Tekirii Thu May 26, 2016 11:44 am

Tekirii was digging beneath the grand levels of snow before she emerged to peak around and up into the sky, she was further off the city than she had assumed. She grinned and ducked back down beneath the snow and continued to dig aimlessly, after several minutes a just too familiar scent caught in her nose and her smile dropped. Blood. She dug a way upwards and she emerged quickly her head, neck, forelegs and wings out of the snow. She was struck by the strong stench of blood and she glanced around, the snow was no more white and glistening in the sunlight but red. Pools of blood surrounded her and she watched as it soaked into the snow then glanced at her paws, they too were covered in blood and she shrieked jumping out of the snow. She fell on her back and began rubbing her fur along a clean white spot of snow attempting to get rid of the sticky and vile liquid.

Once her fur was rinsed she looked at the crime scene, a deer carcass laid in the pools of blood, and in its centre a hatchling tearing its head cruelly from its body. She grimaced and took a few steps froward, she smiled at the hatchling "Hello there, and who might you be?" she questioned friendly "Has the deer done something to you for you to treat it so merciless? There are easier, cooler ways of ending a creatures life" She grinned at the hatchling attempting to adapt her words to the hatchling.
Tekirii
Tekirii

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone. Empty Re: The totured hatchling what wonders the lands alone.

Post by Fallen Soul Thu May 26, 2016 11:51 am

I don't mean to seem rude or a mini mod but Frost, I don't think you ever got your application approved, you can't role play yet.))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu May 26, 2016 4:10 pm

((Indeed, you need to get approved first before rping. Did you make the improvements that were asked ? If so bump the sheet))
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down