Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart - Page 13 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart - Page 13 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart

+54
MoonWing
Shimmer
Pyrrhus
Lynx
Eveningsong
Rii Rii
msykes99@gmail.com
XaJjang
NightFlare
Coaxoch
Neru
Tenebris
Natrix
Fraya
Keroro
Sheildwing the Strong
Serafina
Oceana
Scourge
Rayla
Arkhor
Nikki
Yuuki
Jadespine
Korramyr
Erinyes
Akreious
Kazumi
Zeh Docta
Czeczhes Markov
Cosmos
Frostflare
OceanFlare
Shiningwater
Sunni
Kokoro
Trisa
MoonShade
SilverWolf
Twilight
Avian
SolsticeEquinox
Chloe
Shade
Vulthar Titanius
Nath Dragon
Snowflare
Corrode
Aqua Splash
Solarflare
Kragon
Azoth
Phantom
Astral
58 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart - Page 13 Empty 1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart

Post by Astral Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

List ways to get kicked out of Walmart!! (Yes,all the way to 1000)

Rules:
--------------------------------------
Must be realistic.
Stealing stuff doesn't count.
Be appropriate!!
Have fun!
Put the number in front of your post.

I'll start:

1. Tape the automatic doors shut.
Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart - Page 13 Empty Re: 1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart

Post by Rayla Sun May 17, 2015 7:58 pm

366: Act like you're in a video game, and try to jump on all the mushrooms you find in the produce isle.

367: Sneak up on someone, and scream at them like an animatronic.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart - Page 13 Empty Re: 1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart

Post by Akreious Sun May 17, 2015 8:00 pm

268. Kamehameha the manager and say they are dead. Over and over!
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun May 17, 2015 8:25 pm

269: Stand in the center of the store, and every two minutes, scream, "THIS IS A HIGHWAY!" then go back to being blank faced.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun May 17, 2015 8:26 pm

270: spam these posts in the walls
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun May 17, 2015 8:27 pm

271: By not using protection on the check out line.

>_>
<_<
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun May 17, 2015 8:27 pm

272:make it so that you by now think we are bots, beep boop
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun May 17, 2015 8:29 pm

273: Stuff potatoes into other people's pants.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun May 17, 2015 8:30 pm

274 destroy ALL THE COMPUTERS
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun May 17, 2015 8:30 pm

275: Stab a cashier.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun May 17, 2015 8:31 pm

276: go insane. Literally
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Sat May 23, 2015 6:42 am

(we accidentally switched from the 300s to the 200s.)
378-Walk up to random strangers, shoot confetti everywhere and announce that they have won the Bulgarian lottery.
379-Walk into the store in a bathing suit and an army hat and announce that you are here too inspect Walmart. Look around the store, tell them they are not performing their job well, but refuse to tell them anything.
380-Go bowling with all the breakable things as pins and a huge watermelon for the bowling ball.
381-Drive into the store with a barbie car and request the manager. When the manager arrives, take out your foam sword and k-mart flag and wave them around while screaming "I AM THE EMPEROR OF K-MART!!! I HAVE COME TO CONQUER WALMART!!!"
382-Walk around with a banana and pretend it is a phone. Make a beep noise and scream that you have been texted by the manager.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Sun May 31, 2015 3:36 pm

383-Use a chainsaw to decapitate all the MLP toys. Might as well do the same for Barbies and the like. Make sure to do it while screaming the word, "JUSTICE!!!"

384-Throw the cash register out the window while shouting, "FUCKING WINDOWS 98!!"

385-Dress up like Dr. Who and go around poking people with a screwdriver. For bonus points, have a friend or two or three or five dress up as Daleks and when they arrive, run.

386-Rig up various Home Alone-style traps with what they're selling.

387-Have you ever seen Jumanji? Have someone dress up in a European Colonial-type pith helmet and khakis and go around firing a paintball sniper rifle,and have them grab someone and hold them hostage with the paintball gun near the paint can display. Then ram a mangled dark-blue-and-white car through the store wall, aiming it at the paint cans. They'll let the person go as the paint cans start to topple.

388-Also from Jumanji, this little chestnut. Fits with the Home Alone stuff, but you spring it on yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgzVHmK-Uww

389-Recreate, to the best of your abilities (a.k.a., within the boundaries of physics), this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgtKoNBtMGk

390-Recreate, to the best of your abilities (a.k.a., within the boundaries of physics), this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXFgoQnijLE

391-Recreate Mad Max: Fury Road with shopping carts and Nerf guns.

392-Put Mentos in ALL the soda bottles.

393-Dress up as Ronald McDonald and go around with a fake knife with red paint on it.

394-On the checkout bit recreate this bit of Terminator, but with paintball guns:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFxaCa-hr8o

395-Dress up as and act like a Splicer from BioShock. Have a friend dress up as a Little Sister, and another friend as a Big Daddy. (both also from BioShock.) Go after the friend dressed up as the little sister, then have the guy dressed up as a Big Daddy jump out and "kill" you.

Last edited by msykes99@gmail.com on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For clarification.)

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Sun May 31, 2015 3:39 pm

I'm new here. I joined only to participate on this thread. As soon as I saw it, I knew in my heart i HAD to be a part of it. This is my first post.

I do good?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (smiley_face.exe has stopped working)

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Sun May 31, 2015 4:24 pm

396-Re-enact this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chWleSlKuOw

397-Sing "La Marsaille" as loud and off-key as possible.
"ALLONS ENFAAANS DU PA-TREEEEE-EH-AH…"

398-Turn everything you can upside down while friends of yours do handstands.

399-Put a cardboard box over you and kneel down with just your legs visible, then walk around the store while humming this TF2 theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llOvd2yGEio

400-Pretend you're in Fallout 3. Dress like a Vault Dweller, put junk food and everything retro-looking into a backpack (preferably a tattered one), and "shoot" anyone who opposes you with a replica 10mm pistol from the game. By "shoot", I mean point it at them and make gunshot noises while faking recoil.

401-Toss all the packaged meats everywhere while yelling, "Go! Be freeee!"

402-Break everything that's cheaply made (i.e., almost everything), and complain and gripe and gripe and gripe and gripe and gripe and gripe and complain about the ridiculous overpricing of everything of remotely acceptable quality.

403-Whack people with a plastic toy saw, and then say, "Oops! Zat was not medicine!"

404-Dress up as and pretend to be Merasmus the wizard from TF2. For bonus points, have a friend similarly pretending to be the Soldier, and another friend the Demoman.

405-Fake poop. Fake poop everywhere.

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Sun May 31, 2015 4:34 pm

406-Dress up as Dr. Breen from Half-Life 2. Shout "HAAAAX!!" at people and throw computer monitors.

407-Play the Voldemort "Deh-heh-heeh!" laugh on the intercom, on a loop, forever.

408-"Uh-uh-uh, you didn't say the magic word! Uh-uh-uh!" from Jurassic Park, on every screen of any kind in the entire store. Computers, ATMs, TVs, any electronics they may have for sale, checkout machines—you name it!

409-Unleash all the balls of every kind—bouncy balls, soccer balls, tennis balls, beach balls, etc. Ehheheh, look et all teh bahlz! Balls! Balls everywhere!

410-Do the "ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA" thing. You know, from the internet.

Last edited by msykes99@gmail.com on Sun May 31, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Further explanation for No. 409 was required to fully conceptualize what I had in mind.)

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Sun May 31, 2015 4:56 pm

411-Dress up as King Arthur and do the "horse" thing from Monty Python And The Holy Grail while inquiring about the flight-to-weight ratios of African swallows versus European swallows regarding whether or not they can hold coconuts.

412-Hack the intercom and make it play random gibberish forever!

413-Try and recreate Up by Pixar with the store itself. Don't worry, someone will notice before the store lifts off, so no risk to anybody!

414-Dress up as Indiana Jones and act like everyone around you is a Nazi from one of the movies. For bonus points, have a friend dressed up as Henry Jones Sr., Marion, or some other companion of Indy's playing the theme on a boombox.

415-Make this thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w
Hack the intercom so the music plays.

Note: That last one may cause such amazement and awe from the staff and patrons that they won't actually kick you out. Unless you refuse to pay for the paint and refuse to put stuff back.

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Sun May 31, 2015 5:11 pm

416-Ask to see Sarah Connor. Over and over and over. With pink plastic sunglasses on.

417-Dress up as Jack Sparrow and ask "Why is the rum gone?" over and over. When they call security, make an escape befitting Jack Sparrow. Preferably while humming the theme. Improvise!

418-Hack every screen to play the "What is love?" headbob thing—with skinless T-800 Terminators.

419-Hack the screens to display this GIF:
http://www.yourepeat.com/watch_gif/?v=d1367a86e61006cbb3505ac48d72f094

420-Within the boundaries set by the laws of physics, reenact this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

Last edited by msykes99@gmail.com on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Apparently, you can't do GIFs on this forum. POOTIS rioeiogteiokgtkeggngegtjjgrjgjkrtjgtgnjtgjnntgjtgnjtgnjtnjgnjgtnjgnjtnjhihtynikhntihn LOL FUNNY ITERNET JOEKS XD)

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Sun May 31, 2015 5:56 pm

421-Dress up as either Marty McFly or Dr. Emmet Brown from Back To The Future, depending on which you most resemble. Next, crash a DeLorean through the glass doors in front. Next, get out and ask what year it is. If anyone replies, react by saying either, "Great Scott!" (if you're Dr. Brown) or "This is heavy." (if you're Marty).

422-Dress up as a "nope.avi" Engineer and walk in while saying "Nope" repeatedly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

423-Sing "Yellow Submarine" by The Beatles as loud as you can over the intercom. For bonus points, sound as drunk and off-key as you can.

424-Hack the intercoms to play this little gem from BioShock 2—on a loop, full-volume.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttXibkA_ndY

425-Lead a massive herd of 75 or more dogs into the store. Bonus points if you manipulate the intercom to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX_HljAELcA just before the dogs arrive.

Last edited by msykes99@gmail.com on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link wasn't working.)

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun May 31, 2015 6:56 pm

I need to post to this as I work at K-mart and I have personally done this.

426)Speak to every unhappy customer you see in walmart near one of walmart's associates and tell them that there is a better sale in K-mart.

427)Proudly exclaim how K-mart has better customer service and sales in front of a walmart manager (this one seriously sucked)

428)Get pissed at a cashier/bagging person in walmart because they packed heavy things on top of bread/eggs/foods not meant to be squished. Then try repacking the bag yourself while the bagger yells at you for doing their job correctly.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:46 am

I counted them, and I posted 42 in a row. Wow.

429-You know those little electronic carts they have? Bumper cars! Alternately, refuse to get off. Act drunk.

430-Dress as the Terminator and go after anyone named Sarah and anyone with the last name Connor with paintball guns.

431-Re-enact the original Mario game---on top of the shelves. While dressed as Mario and making the sound effects. Canned cream of mushroom soup is the mushrooms!

432-Walk in in nothing but underwear. Then dance on top of the shelves.

433-Stick a skinny cucumber up your nose and put spam on your head. Then sing the Monty Python spam song.

434-Pretend you're in GMod and make catapults and stuff with random junk.

435-Over the intercom, full volume and at the top of your lungs, shout:
"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by msykes99@gmail.com on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not very funny. Could be misinterpreted as offensive.)

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am

436-Use all the sharp objects and turn any comfy chairs they have for sale into a pincushion. Next, face the chair and dance while saying, "DOmiATED! EehARRnInaTED! God save the Nin-Ten-Doh! arglspspspspspspsp PISS SYESS SYESS!"

437-Bring in a choir and have them sing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPsL2WVhFCc&safe=active

438-Plank everywhere and on everything.

439-Yell "PAINIS!" repeatedly. If anyone says for you to stop, say "Outstanding! Now suck my painis!"

440-Walk in normally, check stuff out, then at the checkout expose your heinies and start singing that "I like big butts and I cannot lie" song.

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:24 am

441-Within the boundaries of physics, recreate this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1WGFMHhqF8

442-Also within the boundaries of physics, recreate this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtspkIntig

443-Recreate GTA IV with paintball guns.

444-Mix all the water and yellow food coloring, then spill it all in the men's bathroom---all over. On the floor, on the walls, get it on the ceiling if you can!

445-Do the above, but put it all in mason jars and throw it everywhere, shouting "Jarate!" in an Australian accent before doing so.

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msykes99@gmail.com Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:25 am

I'm sorry, am I dominating the conversation? If so, I'll stop.

msykes99@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Nah, you're fine. Though I think what you're doing is considered spam. xD

Just post all your stuff on one post. Then wait for le peeps to post after chu.

446- Slap a bish.

447- Do the hokey pokey then slap a bish. Razz

448- Do nothing.

449- Run around the store screaming, then randomly throw yourself into the produce area just as they start spraying the produce with water. Razz

450- Pretend to be a dragon.

(ALERIGHT ALMOST THERE! ALMOST TO FIVE HUNDRED!)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningsong Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:42 pm

451-stare at people creepily, when they look at you, start screaming and shouting gibberish
452-Pretend to buy an item, when the cashier tells you the price start yelling and throwing things at them.
453-Play annoying beep noises on the intercom.
454-Take people's items off the conveyer belt and put them in a bag when they try to buy things.
455-Wave an item in the cashier's face and shout that you want to buy it. Then throw it at them and run into the bathroom for the opposite gender.
456-Take all the items in the produce isle and put them in peoples bags and/or carts.
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next