Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mahnirjer - The Dragon of Mischief Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mahnirjer - The Dragon of Mischief Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Mahnirjer - The Dragon of Mischief

3 posters

Go down

Mahnirjer - The Dragon of Mischief Empty Mahnirjer - The Dragon of Mischief

Post by Mahnirjer Wed May 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Mahnirjer - The Dragon of Mischief DJje0cr
Personal Info
Name: Mahnirjer
Alias: The Dragon of Mischief
Sexuality: Bisexuality
Personality: Mahnirjer favored in chaos and mischief, he enjoy from inflecting pain and suffering on human or other lesser creature. As far as he interested, he can be very dedicated on planing scheme to fulfill his desire to see people suffers. However, despite his wrecked interest, he can be extremely loyal to his tribe and values order before his own entertainment if needed. Besides, he is also a very sloppy and lazy dragon, he only pay attention to his authority and where is the fun. He also has very low tolerance of other's rudeness and like dragons be polite with him, even he is not a very polite dragon at all. (Example: Similar to Sheogorath from The Elder Scrolls)
Interests: Prank, Inflect suffering on human and fond of polite dragons (Yet himself is far from polite).
Dislikes: Stupidity, Others' Rudeness, Lightwings, Weaklings, Sunlight.
Fears: Sunlight.

General Appearance
Height: 70 feets
Scales: Purple and white.
Eyes: Glowing Blue
Appearance: Purple and white scales. Dark red claws, he is 70 feets tall and very bulky. His eyes glow in blue and unlike his kins, he has a blue fork tongue. He has six wings inherited from his father which help him to reach the average speed of other smaller dragon.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Nightwing Tribe
Inheritance: Pure Blood Nightwing
Family: Nerzue (Father), Lucanister (Mother)
Mate: Not yet
Hatchlings: Not yet

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: His physical strength might not be the best among the Nightwings, but it absolutely enough for being a frontline solider. His mental (psychic) power are in average among his kins but he is more focus on intelligent in order to achieve his trickery.
Special Abilities:
He can create illusion to blind his target, he can creates mirror images of himself to toy his prey.
He can also disguise himself in darkness when he is completely still, although it does not work when there is sunlight. (Also makes him dislike Lightwings and the Sun.)

Weaknesses:
Mahnirjer lives in the darkness for too long, his scales and his skin are very sensitive to sunlight and the sun itself, making him afraid of the sun light and expose under sunlight for too long could cost his life.
Combat Style:
Mainly he would avoid fighting directly and trick his enemy, but he can still use his claws and tooth to defend himself.

Background
History: Mahnirjer's father, Nerzue was one of the Nightwings guidance, his father resigned the post after Mahnirer was born. He shown impressive talent in learning magic and that's the time his mother teach him the Shadow-Puppet. After his mother died because of illness, Mahnirjer departed from his family and sets his new home near the Rotten Forest. Few draconic years later, he decided it is the time he join the tribe and contribute as his father did.

RP Sample:
Mahnirjer nods his head to the human in front of him, he says, 'Human, I can bring back your wife's life but what cost you willing to pay?'
The human replies, 'The Dragon of Mischief, please allow me offer you the animals in my farm to exchange my wife's life.'
Mahnirjer ponders for a while before he speaks again, 'I have think of something better....a game.'
The human perks a brow in fear, he raises his head and looks at the immense creature in front of him, 'What...kind...of game....?'
The Purple Dragon chuckles, the purple scales shakes slightly, he leans forward, 'First, give me your daughter's heart then we shall talk again.'
'No...no...'  The human knees down and begs to Mahnirjer, 'Please no!'
However, the purple dragon spreads his wings and flies in the air, he says, 'One of your most precious to exchange another, that's what I call fair, human. Hahehahahehaha....'
The Dragon of Mischief then swings all his wings and flies toward the cursed land, the place people believes where the Night Dragons rest.

Last edited by Mahnirjer on Thu May 12, 2016 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Mahnirjer
Mahnirjer

Male Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Mahnirjer - The Dragon of Mischief Empty Re: Mahnirjer - The Dragon of Mischief

Post by Oculus Wed May 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello! I'll be mod one to grade your app!

First off, your personality needs to be a minimum of 5 sentences long. I see only three

Interests: What do you mean by manner? You mean he likes good manners? If so, isn't this contradictory to his personality of chaos?

Fears: How does he fear authority? Describe this more, or put this as another dislike.

Appearance: Be more descriptive. You cannot just say look at the picture, so try to describe your character in more detial

Special Abilities:
Necromancy: This ability is not allowed on this site and is denied.
Shadow-puppet: This ability needs severe limitations. This ability is basically allowing you to powerplay another character, which is also forbidden. Either severely limit this ability and state limitations to it, or pick another ability.

Weaknesses:
Explain how sunlight hurts him. Be more detailed.

Overall, just needs more detail and a few corrections. Bump when edits have been made.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahnirjer Thu May 12, 2016 11:09 am

I made a few amendment, hope it fits the requirement now Smile
Mahnirjer
Mahnirjer

Male Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu May 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Alright, so I've not been feeling all that great, so I'll try to list everything out in one go and not forget anything. Apologies in advanced if I miss something.

Since you are twenty years old, I believe you would either be a guardian or tracker by now. From there, you can train to be another rank. Here is the list of the NW ranks. http://www.rpgdragons.org/t2347-new-nightwing-ranks?highlight=ranks
I would suggest being a guardian, then working to another rank. A citizen would have to become a trainee first, but you seem old for that. But you can be a trainee if needed/wanted.

Strengths:
What do you mean by the 'but it absolutely enough for being a frontline solider'.

Special Abilities:
You did not make the edits I asked. What are the limitations to this ability?

Weaknesses:
Again, how does it kill him? Does sunlight burn him?

Please reread what I asked and also this, then bump when ready.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun May 15, 2016 3:11 pm

On top of what Oculus did say, you really need to detail more your abilities. We really need to see how well he can disguise himself in darkness, what happens if he's in a dim light... And for the other ability, what kind of illusion can he create ? How can the target find out it's an illusion ? Can they break out of it if they know it's one or still see it ? Does it affect other senses ? Just detail it the best you can.

And quick notes, not as critical as the other requested modifications, but there's still mentions of your former powers in the history and RP sample. Also, humans and dragons don't speak the same language.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down