Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Blazebreather of the FireWings Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Blazebreather of the FireWings Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Blazebreather of the FireWings

2 posters

Go down

Blazebreather of the FireWings Empty Blazebreather of the FireWings

Post by Blazebreather Sun May 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Blazebreather of the FireWings Firedrake_illus_lrg[/b]
Personal Info
Name: Blazebreather
Alias: N/A
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Kind, caring, brave, loyal, and smart, but is hotheaded and competitive, just as a little summary. He will defend those he loves with his life and that secures an unwavering loyalty between them. He can be a bit hotheaded though and will never back down from a challenge. He is also stubborn and hates to lose. He can be easily offended, but the reaction is usually just an angry scowl. Besides that, he's really kind and helpful and it has earned him a good reputation among the FireWings. He is very intelligent and can point out the weak spots of his enemies (right after fighting them for a little bit) and almost always wins a fight because of this. He is also very cautious and is the "look before you leap" type of people
Interests: Fire, swimming in lava, family, and hunting
Dislikes: Flying too long, the cold (Even though he's resistant to it), and he doesn't like losing
Fears: He is afraid of poisonous/venomous animals
General Appearance
Height: 50 ft.
Scales: Bright red base scales
Eyes: Yellow eyes with black slit pupils
Appearance: Bright red with black horns, spikes, tail tip, and wing membrane. Has two pointed horns facing away from his head and has a axe-like blade on his tail. Also, he has talons instead of paws. Finally, he has small, pointed external ears (not pictured)

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: FireWings
Inheritance: Pure FireWing
Family: Ember (Mother), Firestorm (Father), Blaze (sister), Magma (brother)
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Great at fighting and flight, and he is not bad at hunting. He also is resistant to cold by radiating heat, heating up the air around him
Special Abilities: Has normal FireWing abilities
Weaknesses: He is weak to the acid of EarthWings. Though it's corrosive to all materials, he gets the worse end of it. A direct blast can kill him and will easily burn through his skin, flesh, and bones. Needless to say, he is very weak to it and he does not like fighting EarthWings and will back down from a chance to fight him if it's an option (unless the EarthWing agrees not to use a lot of it or none of it). He also stops radiating heat after a couple of hours, and if in a cold climate, he can get cold easily from it, but he'll start again after 1.5-2.5 hours
Combat Style: He prefers to strike hard and quick multiple times

Background
History: TBD
RP Sample: Blazebreather flew around a volcano of the FireWings' territory. He then flew towards a ledge on it to rest his wings from flying. He had been patrolling the borders for over three hours, flying the entire time. Once he landed on it, he dug his talons into the ledge and fanned out his wings. After awhile, he let go of the ledge and flew back to his home

Last edited by Blazebreather on Tue May 03, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blazebreather
Blazebreather

Male Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Blazebreather of the FireWings Empty Re: Blazebreather of the FireWings

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun May 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello. I'm Aero, a forum moderator as you've met earlier. I'll be reviewing your app today.

First of all, I see that you've bolded everything, would you want me to fix that or you to? The only things in bold should be the things like 'Name:' or 'Tribe:'

Personality
'Kind, caring, brave, loyal, and smart, but is hotheaded and competitive'

This needs to be five sentences long, explaining how he feels and acts when he's like this. Get to know your character better through this, feel his moods.

Dislikes
'Flying too long, the cold (Even though he's resistant to it)'

First off all, we require three dislikes, and I only see two. Also, how is he resistant to the cold? If anything it'd be the opposite of that, seeing as he's a FireWing.

Weaknesses
'He is weak to the acid of EarthWings'

Can you explain more how he is weak to this? What does it do to him?

Also, you might want to think of more weaknesses and strengths, and try to explain them more. How strong is he? How fast can he fly? Is he a fast or slow thinker? Does he think before he acts? If you need more ideas, go and check other people's characters.

--

Please fix this things and bump when ready.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazebreather Sun May 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Aero Dynamic wrote:Hello. I'm Aero, a forum moderator as you've met earlier. I'll be reviewing your app today.

First of all, I see that you've bolded everything, would you want me to fix that or you to? The only things in bold should be the things like 'Name:' or 'Tribe:'

Personality

This needs to be five sentences long, explaining how he feels and acts when he's like this. Get to know your character better through this, feel his moods.

Dislikes

First off all, we require three dislikes, and I only see two. Also, how is he resistant to the cold? If anything it'd be the opposite of that, seeing as he's a FireWing.

Weaknesses

Also, you might want to think of more weaknesses and strengths, and try to explain them more. How strong is he? How fast can he fly? Is he a fast or slow thinker? Does he think before he acts? If you need more ideas, go and check other people's characters.

--

OK. I might not fix it right now, though
Blazebreather
Blazebreather

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazebreather Sun May 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Aero Dynamic wrote:Hello. I'm Aero, a forum moderator as you've met earlier. I'll be reviewing your app today.

Personality

Dislikes

Weaknesses

--

Bump! I'm ready to be re-judged!
Blazebreather
Blazebreather

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon May 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Looking good ^^

Personality

A lot of these can be put in different spots, and will be listed more below. But for now, ' He is very intelligent and can point out the weak spots of his enemies and almost always wins a fight because of this.' This can go under Combat Style, and needs to be tweaked a little. He couldn't just know off the bat about their weaknesses, he'd have to observe and try to figure them out.

Strengths

'(PS, he's resistant to cold because he generates/radiates heat and it heats up the cold air around him, allowing him to fell little cold '

You want to put the resistant to the cold under strengths, because that would be considered as a weakness. Instead of having it as a PS there, just move that whole thing into Strengths.

Weaknesses

For cold resistance you'd need a weakness for it. You could put how cold it needs to be or how long he stays in the cold before he can't radiate more heat or starts to get cold. Being easily offended could be considered a weakness, but with his reaction it might be fine. Weaknesses also includes mental weaknesses, same with mental strengths.

--

Apart from that, you don't need to quote what I say every time you repost. All in all it just ends up taking more space and is unneeded to be resaid again. This goes for most things on this forum. You also don't need to reply saying you'll fix it later, and is just me letting you know ^^
And do you want me to fix your 'everything is bold' problem so that it's easier to read and fits in more with the template?

Other than that, please fix and bump when ready.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazebreather Mon May 02, 2016 6:58 pm

I've kinda given up on this
Blazebreather
Blazebreather

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon May 02, 2016 7:58 pm

But you're so close to having this done! And this is only a one time thing unless you want to take it out for edits, but for edits you already have a good baseline to go off of. For the cold all you need to do is copy and paste the PS part, then just give a brief explanation in weaknesses. You've already come so far, why give up now?
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazebreather Tue May 03, 2016 5:30 am

I'll keep doing it
Blazebreather
Blazebreather

Back to top Go down