Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time changes? (Open for all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time changes? (Open for all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Time changes? (Open for all)

+4
Alyas
Cosmos
jack fire
Lacrimosa
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time changes? (Open for all) - Page 2 Empty Time changes? (Open for all)

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Another rainfull day, grey clouds covering the skies, and small glimmering from lightning would be seen here and there between the skies. Clearly gathering for an incomming storm. Mudd everywhere, making deep footprints for everyone walking on the earth.

Cailira's footprints would be very visible in the swamped area as she'd walk on her all four paws, head and neck moved forward and down, almost reaching the mudd. Wings hanging along her side, dragging them over the mudd aswell. Not really carying if anyone follows her, why should they?

She were growing tired of her siblings constantly mockering, bullying her for being the smallest. And as she'd walk around in her own world, she had not seen where she were going, to the boarders of the nightwings territory she reached. Only there she'd move her head slightly up to look about. Being on guard. Her eyes peering around herself for the time being before she'd lay herself near a tree, watching the other side of the boarders, not daring to cross it, for now.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Time changes? (Open for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time changes? (Open for all)

Post by jack fire Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:18 am

*i get up and look at the new dragon* no i will not be sparing you to day* i give him a dead eye look trying to tell not to push it and if he did he would not like it* do you have a problem with that.
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:32 am

would keep herself backing off, growling low to the still newarrived dragon, who clearly seeks a fight. Her tail moving abit from side to side, as the spikes along the back of her neck moves up, trying to show how dangerous she is.
However her size would not make her special intimidating, her wings spread out trying to show how big she is.

Her yellow eyes locked on the new arrival, and her claws digged into the mudd, ready to charge if needed. Her right front paw being placed forward mudd all up along her leg now, and the rain washing over her body.

Once more the sky would be lighted up by a striking lightning, not far from them, and the thunder would be heard no less then a second afterwards. Her body being slightly lowered and the shoulderbones moved up to show she's ready, if he'd attack her.

Even with her being so small, it'd not be impossible for her to fight, she'd cause of her being smaller, also being faster then so many other dragons.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:44 pm

I few around the nightwing territory to try and find Ender, but walked into a even bigger adventure then i expected from finding Alys with two other dragons. "Well, this is going to get interesting. I wonder what you are doing here Alys." I asked him as i walked into view of the group, hoping that this won't turn this peaceful thing into a battle. Nothing i would ever want, especially close to Nightwing territory and all of them attacking us.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:16 am

he is wanting to fight me and im not in the .mood for it and i have a big feeling i dont like him.*jack pull he bag over to himself and he start to go thru it looking for something. not finding it in time he start to pull things out like armor ,gems, food after looking for a few sec later jack pull out a water canteen setting it down he pot everything back in his bags*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:42 am

(This is Alyas, just too lazy to switch accounts Razz. Also, Draco, no one's supposed to know that Alyas is called Alyas as he always gives them his fake name, Agamenon)

Alyas let out a sigh of annoyance when the FireWing refused his sparring "invitation". In his mind, he thought to himself, "Coward," while glaring at the Jack. Just as he was about to make a mocking remark on the dragon's refusal, Draco landed. A grin appeared on his face, forgetting his irritation at Jack Fire's refusal.

"Impeccable timing, Draco. I was just here looking for a good spar, however these dragons don't seem to be interested in one. You won't mind, will you, Draco?" he asked, in a sickeningly sweet voice that would make your skin crawl. It was quite obvious that he was trying to force someone into a spar, though it didn't seem like Alyas would be getting what he wanted any time soon.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:11 am

Caili would still be backing off, with her body lowered and growling from deep in her stomach, clearly seeing this person as a trouble-maker. This new dragon who wanted to fight, her tail moving slightly from side to side. Ready should it be.

Her eyes now landing on the third drake arriving to the place, how unlucky could she be? Another. She'd start moving her body to walk along the invisible line that lays the boarder between the two territories.

"If you search for a fight, take it elsewhere! we are not in-..interrested in your foolish games" she'd hiss the words out. Her spikes still being pushed slightly upwards showing her hostility towards Alyas.

Her gaze quickly locks on the new arrival, studying him, only to turn her gaze back to the other. Right now, Jack seems like no threat to her at all.
'What an arrogant idiot, comming here to search a fight among his own kind.. why can't he find a fight at his own home instead of bothering us?' was her thoughts.

Her mouth being half open as she shows her teeths to them both, claws being burried by the mudd, and the rain falling from the skies, making her scales shine up by the lighting in the sky.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:09 am

tell me Alyas why do you want to fight us it does not see smart to do? *jack opens up his water canteen and set it out to collect the rainwater he sit it in the grownd*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Alyas looked at Jack and Cailira with a dubious look, it appeared these dragons weren't of the fighting sort and he was annoyed. Wasn't it in the blood of all dragons to desire a fight with another? It was after all, a rather straight-forward way of testing another's skills in battle. For him though, it wasn't just a test, it was a showdown of strength, wit and endurance. A way for him to feel more superior.

"Aren't you dragons? Shouldn't you be looking forward to spars? Where is your dignity? The confidence to display your strength and power? Unless..." he trailed off, studying the two dragons carefully. They didn't look like fighters from their build, nor do they seem like they serve a queen or king. With an irritated scowl, he realised he had wasted his time with citizens of the peaceful sort.
"Citizens, huh. How bothersome," he spat those words out and turned to leave, flying off to find, perhaps another way to amuse himself.

(Alyas has officially left the topic. I might introduce Cariharn some time soon though)
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am

Claudius flew over the swamplands, when he spotted the gigantic red fly off. Raising a brow, he went to investigate the spot the larger dragon just departed. He circled around the spot, noticing two red dragons inside their borders, along with a smaller citizen. To him, this seemed like bad news. He roared loudly, announcing his arrival. He bent his head down and soared downwards, turning to land with his hind legs first. With a load thump he landed in the muddy marshlands, his bordeaux paws sinking deep into the dirt. He turned swiftly, raising his imposing stature towards the others.

"Are these two harrassing you, citizen?" He asked, his deep voice rumbling throughout the marshes. He may have been part Firewing, but his loyalty laid, and lies, with the Nightwing-tribe. His piercing azure stare remained on the Firewings.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Mon May 02, 2016 6:28 am

well he was a something else *jack turned his head to the new arrival* greetings my name is jack *his voice taking a hard but respectful tone toward the new dragon* i mean no harm toward you or her. *jack get up ready to fly away if he needed to not wanting to start a war*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Mon May 02, 2016 7:13 am

//Welp, instead of Cari, I decided to throw Kenshin into this

Kenshin did not know why in the world had he ended up near NightWing territory. Maybe it was from pure wandering around? He did not know, nor did he want to take the effort to recall the reasons of his wandering. He was about to turn around when he heard voices, other dragons were nearby and he became somewhat interested and walked towards the voices.

Upon arrival, he spotted a couple NightWings and a couple FireWings. "What a strange sight..." he thought to himself and approached the bunch slowly.
"Hello, what is going on?" he asked with a somewhat friendly smile.
Kenshin
Kenshin

Male Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue May 03, 2016 8:31 am

well some one else has come to the borders *jack did not move his head this time not needing to see the new dragon that has come to the one spot out of miles of land* well not much yet so far we have just talk*jack then moved to get his water canteen from the ground as he move the Gauntlet on his arm made some nozes*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:37 am

//Bump?
Kenshin
Kenshin

Male Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2