Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fire Fly-FW application Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fire Fly-FW application Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fire Fly-FW application

2 posters

Go down

Fire Fly-FW application Empty Fire Fly-FW application

Post by Fire Fly Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Just look at my profile pic for now.
Personal Info
Name: Fire Fly
Alias: Flare
Sexuality: pansexual
Personality: "I'm really a huge softie, I've seen horrible things while at war... The scars from battles past, present, and future have changed me, and they will continue to do so. I only get snappy at people because i don't want to see me cry, to see me weak. I hate people getting hurt and bloodied, but i do it for my queen, I cant let ANYONE in my tribe die in front of me. If i was to die i would rather die at her command. She is my leader and i will only allow my closest friends see who i am. I cant let them see the real, weak, useless me... I musn't show my queen, nor anyone else."
Interests: hatchlings, Volcanoes, Art
Dislikes: Watching others die in front of her, talking about her past, No being acknowledged,
Fears: People will she through her and know how weak she truly is.

General Appearance
Height: 50 feet tall
Scales: Bright red, orange on the edges. her scales are flecked with gold and the have an occasional maroon or gold scale Maroon under scales
Eyes: Gold. She is missing her right eye
Appearance: Fire Fly is a rather thin, yet muscular dragon. Her wings are very powerful and she can land some heavy blows. Her tail is rather long but she uses it to trip her enemies. She wears the Skull of her father, she doesn't know him but feels connected to the skull. she has a bead necklace with amber on it that she never takes off. She never takes off the skull either. She has a golden "Mane" that runs along her back, neck, and tail, Her mane is flammable but it does not actually burn. Her Wing Membrane gives off a pale gold glow, This is how she got her name.
Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: FireWing
Inheritance: pure breed
Family: Unknown
Mate:  N/A
Hatchlings: N/A
Skills and Abilities
Strengths:
Physical
She is good with In Air battle, She can hover in one place due to her stamina. She can go up to 85 mph but only for a minute or two.
She has sharp claws on her wings in witch she can injure enemies during a fly by, she must be going at least 50 mph to do actual damage, it is but sheer force that she uses these claws. if she is going to fast and her aim is off and she hist a hard scale the claws can break, over time they can heal but after it heals the claws are dull and she must sharpen them,
Mental
Fire Fly feels stronger when wearing the skull, she feels a strong determination to finish what she started. The skull keeps her focused and stable, it increases her mental resistance by at least 15% The skull was her father and her father died when a mysterious group of dragon attempted to kill her, eventually when she wandered away and into the forest, this is where she found the skull, she felt a bond between the skull and herself so she picked it up and put it on. He fathers spirit is in a way connected to the skull and he "possess" her when she wears it. Her fathers determination and balance pass to her when wearing the skull.
Special Abilities:
She can turn rock into lava. and ONLY rock. She can pick up this lava and throw it at most 50 feet. this is very energy consuming and she can only do it 4/3 times a day before fainting. The breaks in between must be a few hours, (6 or so) and if they are to close to each other she over heats and blacks out. she can only to this to pebbles and small slabs of stone.
Weaknesses:
If her Skull is removed she looses it, it depends on the situation, if she mag and you take it off her anger is no longer contained and she looses her mind. She essentially goes insane. When it is put back on she may faint for an hour or two before gaining consciousness, If she is sad and it is removed her spirit is broken and she does absolutely nothing, she just whispers to her self. if her shoulder, under belly, or wings are scratched the muscle that controls the may become damaged, this results in temporarily being flightless, weak blows or problems with her fighting technique because she now has to protect that area.
Combat Style: she distracts her opponent with her long tail and trips them before pinning them down and giving them some scars. She only uses her abilities when she must. To make up for the little special powers she is very good at regular combat, she plans out every move that she makes.

Background
History: "Id rather not say..."
RP Sample: "Is that the best you can do?! HA! how pathetic."

Last edited by Fire Fly on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Fire Fly
Fire Fly
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Snake

http://soulfate196@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Fire Fly-FW application Empty Re: Fire Fly-FW application

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:01 am

Okay, you just have a few things which needs to be fixed up with your app before this little FireWing ( <3 <3 <3 ) can be good to go.

Fire Fly wrote:Dislikes: War

A minimum of 3 dislikes are needed for any app, and you also need to add 3 interests to your list as well. These two things are a compulsory section which is required for all apps to be approved.

Fire Fly wrote:Rank: Warrior

We don't have this rank for the site, nor for the FireWings specifically. Can you please use the rank guardian for this section, for if you want a dragon who is able to fight and attack like military dragons, I think this is what you are after.

Fire Fly wrote:Physical
She is good with In Air battle, she has a lot of stamina
She has sharp claws on her wings in witch she can injure enemies during a fly by.

If you could, I would like you to go into more detail with these. How is she good at aerial combat? Is it due to her speed, sheer power, or is it because she can make tight turns which other FireWings can't make? However, I wouldn't except anything above say 90 mph because that is getting a bit too high for a pure FireWing. Anything more and she will need to have some SkyWing inheritance.
I would also like you to add limits to the claws, what can they cut through? Can they break? Information such as this needs to be thought of and put in.

Fire Fly wrote:Fire Fly feels stronger when wearing the skull, she feels a strong determination to finish what she started.

I currently don't see how this is a mental strength. Does the skull give her increased mental resistance? Is she smarter with the use of the skull? Normally I would put this sort of thing in the 'personality' section as a small add on to explain that her personality does and will change depending on if she is wearing that.
However, if it is meant to give her a mental boost, I would like you to state how and why it does. Is it increased resistances to mental torture? To illusions? What is so special about this skull.

Fire Fly wrote:Special Abilities:
Fire Fly can set her mane on fire (her mane is burn resistant) THIS IS FOR DISPLAY ONLY.
She can turn rock into lava. and ONLY rock. She can pick up this lava and throw it. this is very energy consuming and she can only do it 4/3 times a day before fainting.

I would put the ability to make the mane become flammable in the appearance section as this isn't exactly a unique ability.
I would like you to tell me how much rock that this dragon is able to transform into lava and how far she is able to throw it. Due to her size, I wouldn't expect her to be able to throw it further than 100 feet. I think this needs to be changed because currently, she is able to turn the entire FireWing kingdoms stone into lava and throw it at someone. Also state what would happen if she took breaks in between using this ability and how long those breaks would need to be so that she would be able to use this ability steadily.

Fire Fly wrote:Weaknesses:
If her Skull is removed she looses it, it depends on the situation, if she mag and you take it off her anger is no longer contained and she looses her mind. She essentially goes insane. When it is put back on she may faint for an hour or two before gaining consciousness, If she is sad and it is removed her spirit is broken and she does absolutely nothing, she just whispers to her self.

I see this as an emotional weakness, however, what about physical weaknesses? What does she have that she is physically weak to? Are her muscles strong and developed, or doesn't she have any to speak of? What physical weaknesses does this character have?

After you touch up all these things and are ready for me to look at it again, bump it <3 (I do love the idea of this character though!)
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Fire Fly-FW application Empty Re: Fire Fly-FW application

Post by Fire Fly Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:21 am

I'll start fixing it right away!
Fire Fly
Fire Fly
FireWing Guardian