Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii] - Page 2 Empty Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii]

Post by Xia Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

(1/5 relationship posts to go.)

It was mid day. Xia was crossing a beautiful garden, enjoying the smell, her eyes scanning the beautiful bushels of sweet smelling plants. She, herself, seemed like something from the garden. As if a flower had simply risen from the ground, grown legs, and walked away. Of course, this seemed a little crazy, wouldn't it? Xia always enjoyed being out with nature. However, she hated being cooped up underground. She liked exploring the open worlds, her mind free to wander. The gods seemed to talk to her most in scenes where she has been most at peace.

She walked over to a large stem full of sunflowers, admiring their texture and bright beauty. Ah, sunflowers. Such flamboyant and bright plants. They had many uses, and Xia most greatly appreciated them for their prideful gesture, defying the sun with their bright yellow petals and dark seeds. Taking a quick sniff, she let out a sigh, her breath blowing the flowers.

Raising her great head, she turned towards another patch of flowers. It was around spring time. The time when flowers would start to bloom, and young animals would come out to play. Truly, Xia's favorite time of the year.

A gentle breeze would blow through the garden, carrying with it the rich smell of nature's most beautiful children.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii] - Page 2 Empty Re: Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii]

Post by Xia Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:00 am

Xia would listen to Lespernii, her expression darkening as she would express her dislike, her hate, towards humans. Yes... she knew they were bad, and the reason she had been isolated from her family for so long, but assuming all humans were bad was like assuming all dragons were bad. And she would know. She dug her claws into the ground nervously, looking away from Lespernii. Her flowery frill would drop some at her violent tone, loosing some of its color. But.... she knew that Lespernii couldn't help it. She had never known humans like she had.

When Lespernii asked her how her experiences with humans had been, she looked up at the beautiful, aqua colored sky. "Well.... when I was just an egg, it was the first time the humans invaded. My brother, Baldi, told me that they had managed to kidnap most of me siblings. I was found again by my brother, as were most of my other siblings. And I was kidnapped by humans when I was 10. However....

Before I was kidnapped.... as I mentioned before, there was a dragon who lived here. His name was Alphonse. Charming fellow. A beautiful golden dragon, rather small for an EarthWing. He had... I wouldn't say a pet, but a companion, who was a human."
she said, looking at Lespernii curiously. She wondered how Lesp would react if she found out that a dragon had not only been near a human, but had also kept it as a companion. Chances were, she'd think him mad.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii] - Page 2 Empty Re: Twisting and Turning [Private/Lespernii]

Post by Lespernii Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:14 am

It did not seem Xia fully agreed with the new approach towards humans. Admittedly the scholar had little knowledge on how humans behaved, restricted to the harms they had done. She would not forgive them for betraying the pact between dragons and humans. She would not forgive them still for claiming their former homeland and building a castle there in mockery of their kind. She would not try to convince Xia of anything. Lespernii had to admit Xia had more experience with them than she ever had.

Listening carefully to the story, Lespernii heard her talking about the dragon named Alphonse again. He was perhaps captured, yet he befriended a human? She was taken aback by it, but she did little as blinking to the information. It seemed to have demolished everything Lespernii grew up on about humans, seeing there was one still capable od conpanionship with the dragons. I suppose not all humans are bad.

Lespernii looked up to the skies with Xia as well, deep in thought. Could she ever find peace and commit the same 'treason' that this Alphonse did? Xia was perhaps surrounded by the same kindhearted humans, if only they were all that simple. No. Lespernii could not risk trusting the humans. They were now enemies. What if all of this was an act to get as much out of them as possible? What if the humans were captured and tormented until they spilled their secrets? Those were the questions fuelling her paranoia about humans. She distrusted them. Despised them. Xia could try and convince her to her views, but it would be a challenge, like trying to grow another moon from their petty soils. The humans needed to know their place, and it was the duty of dragons to see it came to that.

Dis you want to see that dragon again?
Lespernii
Lespernii

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:21 pm

She looked wistfully down at the ground, her eyes focused on nothing particular, as she contemplated Lespernii's words. It was true, she would like to see Alphonse again. She'd like to see Edward again, as well. Of course, Xia wasn't all that familiar with how fast humans aged. She knew they aged quite quickly. In human time, it had been nearly 100 years. But... Xia knew there was something special about the two of them. She hadn't quite been able to place her claw on it, but she knew they were special.

"To be honest.... I don't really know. It would be nice to see him again.... but...." Xia looked away for a long time. "I know not all humans are good. Most aren't. But... there was something special about that human, I can't quite describe it..." again, another pause.

However, quickly wanting to escape the topic at hand, Xia would let out a chuckle, turning back towards Lespernii. "Oh, look at me, getting all sentimental! I shouldn't get all sad about times that once were. Instead, I shuld enjoy the beautiful weather of what's now!" she'd say joyfully, taking in a deep breath of the beautiful, fresh air, her petals vibrating some.

"Tell me, Lespernii, care for a walk? We don't head too far, just to the edge of the garden," Xia would ask with a warm smile.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:45 pm

She never really had someone... close to her. Time spent as a scholar and reading on literature of humans had changed her. For the better or worse, she dis not know. She was never close to anyone. Even to those she respected, she only expressed her loyalty and keep some of her opinions to herself. The conversation here was strange for her. Was this how friends speak? She would not mind having Xia as one. But there was an itch in her. As if she were longing for more...

She shook her head from those thoughts and turned to Xia as she talked about Alphonse, then her acceptance that some humans were bad. There was definitely one she was very fond of. Unless they meet him, Lespernii would never understand this companionship that should have happened since the peace between dragon and humans.

Perhaps there was some hope for them after all.

Lespernii looked up to the clear skies and inhaled the fragrant air when Xia wished not to talk about it any further. It was a bit mind racking for Lespernii, but at least they could put it aside for now.

Lets do, Lespernii said to her offer. As they walked, Lespernii was rather silent. She was still haunted by what Xia said of her experiences. It was difficult for a prideful queen like her to understand. Nonetheless, she stayed close beside Xia.
Lespernii
Lespernii

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Keeping hold of her grin, Xia would let out a sigh as Lespernii agreed. She had suddenly appeared to have become quite quiet after their conversation. Rather, Lespernii had become almost a brooding type. Of course, Xia took notice of this rather quickly, but wasn't all that too concerned about it. No doubt, Lespernii was caught up in her own thoughts. Xia wasn't going to try to prod the dragoness. If she wanted to think to herself, she would let her.

The two would walk through the jungle, enjoying the fresh breeze. Xia would lift her head and soak in the scents. It really was a beautiful day outside. And there was nowhere more beautiful than the EarthWing kingdom. Great trees would rise up into the heavens, rising nearly over 400 feet tall, some even reaching to be 700 to 1000 feet tall. They flowed in the breeze, and just the sight of them would tell you that you had come to the Earth Kingdom.

Xia smiled, enjoying the tranquility. She would pause, leaning over, and touching a small flower. It was young, but under Xia's touch, its petals would open up, billowing beautifully in the light wind.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2